European Portuguese “I love you” Leave a Reply Cancel reply. Or develop a deep personal friendship. Eu te amo. I love you, I love you... and I love you. Many translated example sentences containing "i'm in love with you" – Portuguese-English dictionary and search engine for Portuguese translations. Você roubou meu coração. Found 77093 sentences matching phrase "I love you".Found in 373 ms. It is not very common among friends or family. If you want to know how to say I love you in Portuguese, you will find the translation here. How to say I love you in Portuguese. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for love and thousands of other words. Você é a razão da minha vida. A Portuguese learning program is currently in development, so stay tuned for an immersive, authentic way to learn Portuguese, coming soon! can take anywhere. I adore you. Experience language immersion onlinePortuguese Coming Soon! My wife and I have a saying ‘I Love You Nearly Almost Always’. The most traditional way to say ‘I love you’ in Brazilian Portuguese is te amo. So, if you don’t put the pronoun “EU” in the beggining of the clause you should say “Amo lhe”. Or better yet, drop the eu, as it's optional: te amo. I am starting to fall in love with a Portuguese man. vos amo. You can love your cat, your parents and your spouse. Our fantastic team has been growing since 2010. The more common verb to express quotidian love for people and objects in Portuguese is adorar, which literally means “to adore.”. Any advice would be appreciated. Observing native Portuguese speakers in a variety of familiar and romantic interactions reiterates how locals naturally use terms of love and endearment. Male Voice. Você vira meu mundo de ponta cabeça. But in Portuguese it is not like that. Eu sou um falante nativo da lingua portuguesa mas nem por isso falo corretamente a mesma. Thank you so much,am a follower and a begginer in learning Portuguese. How to Say “I Love You” in Portuguese Amar — To love The noun for love in Portuguese is amor. However, the following list of Brazilian love songs can help you to say even much more than that. API call; Human contributions. If someone says, “Amo-te / I love you” you can respond “também te amo / I love you too” or … “EU não te amo / I do not love you… Is that right? To practice expressions of love, look for Brazilian artists like Ivete Sangalo, Caetano Veloso and Jorge Ben Jor. Whether you’re dating in Brazil or just making some friendly Portuguese conversation, you never know when you might need to use these…. Ultimately, the rules of grammar cannot fully govern or categorize a human connection as profound as love. dois, which means the number 2). Aproveite! Your notes helped!! There are endless terms of endearment to express affection towards romantic partners and family members in Portuguese. Practice saying this sentence. In Portuguese, to express the sensation of falling deeply in love with someone, you use a reflexive verb apaixonar-se, which literally means “to be impassioned by someone.”, The question of verb tense can be tricky here, as it points to the precise point in time when the falling in love takes place. Contextual translation of "i love you too" into Portuguese. Male Voice. Porque eu fazia do amor um cálculo matemático errado: pensava que, somando as compreensões, eu amava. Creole Sweet Talk. I did not know it was used to express love . Last Update: 2018-02-13 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality: English. How to say "I love you" in Portuguese (Eu te amo) We have audio examples from both a male and female professional voice actor. To say “I love you” in Portuguese, the simplest way is “Te amo,” which is pronounced "tee ah-moh," and is common in Brazil. Contextual translation of "i love you " into Portuguese. Something interesting is that Brazilian people use to say just “Te Amo” (’cause the subject are implicit in the verb conjugation), and it is grammatically wrong construction. To improve your retention, always watch with subtitles and take notes on new words. If you want to tell someone that you love them in Portuguese, you can say te amo. I LOVE YOU translation in English - Portuguese Reverso dictionary, see also 'love affair',love letter',love life',love affair', examples, definition, conjugation FluentU is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com. Eu ainda amo você. In English, the second person pronoun only has one person - whether talking to one person or several, whether talking to an intimate friend of someone we don't know at all, we say "you". English. You will note that some are gender-neutral, in which case you always apply the masculine possessive pronoun, meu (my) before the noun. Quero passar minha vida te amando. So how to say “I love you” in Portuguese? About This Website. Thanks for subscribing! You give me wings to fly. Português é muito legal Article Summary X. Categories: Portuguese. Não consigo parar de pensar em você. Just as in English, to express this state in Portuguese, you use the verb estar (to be). See also: Free Dictation Practice, Free Listening Comprehension Practice, Free Vocabulary Flashcards. You can love a car, a cocktail or a country. If you’re learning the European flavor of Portuguese, you can find many love song suggestions in this Quora thread. See also: Free Dictation Practice, Free Listening Comprehension Practice, Free Vocabulary Flashcards. Com você tudo fica melhor. you are the love of my life in Portuguese - você é o amor da minha vida (vo-se ay oh ɐ-moɾ dɐ miɲɐ vi-ddə) These phrases are great alternatives to saying "I love you," either in English or another language. “I love you” in Portuguese. Translations in context of "I love you" in English-Portuguese from Reverso Context: i love you so much, you know i love, i know you love, i love you very much, i love you guys. Below is a list of the most common. For example in the first person it is apaixonado por ti. Although it still a mistake ’cause the pronoun “te” is used to “second person of singular”(I don’t know the exact term in English, sorry), which is TU, and almost everybody in Brazil uses the “third person”, which is VOCÊ (in some places in the south they use TU but they put the verb conjugated in the third person). The answer is Eu te amo. Besides the exhilarating beats of Samba and Pagode, Brazilian music has been shaped by some of the most romantic melodies ever written in Latin music. Conjugation Documents Grammar Dictionary Expressio. I can’t stop thinking about you. With you everything is better. Tu Vós. For a more traditional Portuguese phrase, you can say, “Eu amo você,” pronounced “eh-oo … You can also use the past simple tense and say, “Me apaixonei por você,” which means “I have fallen in love with you.” This signals a serious commitment to your romantic partner. To say “I love you” in Brazilian Portuguese, say eu te amo. Now we enter some seriously romantic territory. Do you really, really like coffee? What about a simple “I like you”? English. To hear how „I love you” sounds in Portuguese, click on „Play” and carefully listen, and then precisely repeat, to learn these words better. Portuguese . Lol. I, for one, have an American friend who says “I love it” far too often. Well, you can take it from me that expressing your love in Brazilian Portuguese is nothing like anything you’ve learned before. An … Please check your email for further instructions. Human translations with examples: vos amo, običajne, vc tembem, eu ti curto, não querido, eu também estou. For example, to tell someone, “I am falling in love with you,” you use the present continuous and say, “Eu estou me apaixonando por você.”. More. The term amor refers to a deeply romantic, familial or platonic bond. Info. I still love you! I love you, I love you, I love you, And I will love you all my life. You’re a dream come true. Showing page 1. Finally Get Fluent in Portuguese with PERSONALIZED Lessons. Learning to love actually and fully in any language, including Portuguese, requires practice. I Love You In Portuguese. Required fields are marked * Comment. Yeah I know that it can be kind of corny but everybody falls in love once in a while. With Reverso you can find the English translation, definition or synonym for I LOVE YOU and thousands of other words. I want to spend my lifetime loving you. Let’s check out the following ways of saying “I love you” in Portuguese and if you can come up with more sentences, write them in our comments area, ok? Your email address will not be published. If that doesn't work, you're on your own. Eu adoro você. The term amor refers to a deeply romantic, familial or platonic bond. I love you more than anything. Vous pouvez trouver plus … Você me dá asas para voar. How to say I love you in Portuguese? Download: What prepositon goes with it Estou apaixiado com ou de você? This can indicate romantic, paternal, or fraternal affection depending on the context. We hope this will help you to understand Portuguese better. For example, you can call someone meu amor, which means “my love.” This affectionate term applies to a family member, a romantic partner, and even a friend. Additionally, in Portuguese you use the verb adorar to express great affinity for places, objects and activities. Here's how you say it. For example: Eu adoraria ir ao Brasil. It is used only between couples. Like its English translation , it can be used among close friends and as the first definite … I want to learn portuguese …so eager its interestng. Brazilian music is full of references to love, dating, passion and all of the confusion that surrounds the ritual of courtship. Well, you can take it from me that expressing your love in Brazilian Portuguese is nothing like anything you’ve learned before. My ancestors are all from Ireland. Female Voice. They might be your family member, your significant other, or even your friend. Você é quem eu sempre procurei. Build vocabulary, practice pronunciation, and more with Transparent Language Online. I still love it. ), but you are also dealing with grammatical rules, vocabulary and other language barrier issues. Tu and Vós 'Vós' is relatively uncommon nowadays, but 'tu' is still widely used in Portugal and in some areas of Brazil. Você é a menina dos meus olhos. From professional translators, enterprises, web pages and freely available translation repositories. We say “eu te amo” in Portuguese but we can be original and make use of some other sentences. Maybe you’ll become Plato’s love poet after all. If you are here, you probably want to say I love you in Portuguese to a Brazilian. MyEnglishTeacher.eu is the world's friendliest online English language school. Você é tudo para mim. Is querer in Portguese non romantic like in Spanish. Você ilumina minha vida. Radio Transamérica is a great place to listen to popular Brazilian music (known as MPB — Musica Popular Brasiliero). Você é um sonho realizado. Print out lyrics ahead of time and re-listen to your favorite songs to retain valuable phrases and their contextual meanings. I love you. This blog post is available as a convenient and portable PDF that you Não posso viver sem você. It also provides the opportunity to ask language partners real questions about how they use their language, rather than relying on direct online or dictionary translations. I Love You In Portuguese. Você é o mundo para mim. Also, read and learn expressions of love, to make your loved one a pleasant surprise. To say “I am in love” in Portuguese, you simply say, “Estou apaixonado.” And when you say it, mean it! Translation Spell check Synonyms Conjugation. Here is the translation and the Portuguese word for I love you: Or even study abroad with a host family! However, as in many other languages, there are several forms of this word in Portuguese that each encompass different senses. When in doubt, use the verb adorar (instead of amar) in Portuguese to express an affinity. Try pronouncing it like you would in Spanish, or in Brazilian Portuguese when pronouncing á word that doesn't have "e" or "i" as its second letter (e.g. Apaixonar is to fall in love. Or you can dive right into the music with a YouTube playlist consisting of a mix of Brazilian and mainland Portuguese love songs. The noun for love in Portuguese is amor. If you liked this post, something tells me that you'll love FluentU, the best way to learn a language with real-world videos. It is not very common among friends or family. Click here to get a copy. After you have fallen in love, you experience the state of being in love. Female Voice. Amazon and the Amazon logo are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates. How to say "I love you" in Portuguese (Eu te amo) We have audio examples from both a male and female professional voice actor. Eu te amo. You’re the apple of my eyes. Hope that helps sorry i can’t explain it in teaching terms, I just learnt the language and that sounds correct. Need to translate "I love you sister" to Portuguese? Whether you’re expressing your undying love for your darling little xuxu, or you’re just saying that you adore tea, the words and expressions in this post will help you say “I love you” in Portuguese! English / Spanish teacher and translator for over 20 years. It actually depends on if we’re talking about European or Brazilian Portuguese. I’m nothing without you. Another great resource for selecting your favorite Brazilian tunes is Celebrate Brazil, an online collection dedicated to the rich history of Brazilian music. I would love to get her a present with our saying translated into Portuguese but it is proving difficult as it’s not as straight forward as you may think. They are listed below. O senhor A senhora Os senhores As senhoras. Yousaf, I love you, but you have to know. They might be your family member, your significant other, or even your friend. I eu te amo Portuguese; Discuss this i love you English translation with the community: 0 Comments. This is THE PLACE to jumpstart your Portuguese knowledge about romance, learn how to say I love you and more pick-up lines! For romantic comedies from Portugal, check out films like “A Mulher do Próximo,” “Um Crime de Luxo,” and “Maria and the Others.”. This page provides all possible translations of the word i love you in the Portuguese language. Below you can see the translation of the phrase „I love you” in Portuguese. If someone says, “Amo-te / I love you” you can respond “também te amo / I love you too” or …. The Greek philosopher Plato once wrote: “At the touch of love, everyone becomes a poet.”. Contextual translation of "i love you " into Portuguese. Notify me of new comments via email. Amo-te, amo-te, amo-te, E vou-te amar por toda minha vida. An affirmation of affection or deep caring especially to a family member. I want to be able to speak to him, in Portuguese……. To really experience love in Portuguese, perhaps the best way is to fall in love with a native speaker. Te amo, te amo... e te amo. Results for i still love you, translation from English to Portuguese. Here's how you say it. te amo. Add a translation. Or you can ask if the person you're speaking to can speak English. Portuguese people tend to use a different word order to Brazilians, especially when it comes to pronouns. I can’t live without you. Téléchargez cette photo Eu Te Amo I Love You In Portuguese Love Heart à partir de l'impressionnante archive photo de PoweredTemplate. “EU não te amo / I do not love you.”. Available anytime, anywhere, on any device. In European Portuguese you’d say “amo-te” … In fact, there are EIGHT forms of the word "you" in Portuguese. Post navigation. You mean the world to me. Human translations with examples: te amo, običajne, não querido, eu amo vocêjh, ola estas boa, eu te amo amigo. Monica, I live in Brazil (Brasil) and in portuguese everybody says, Então português não é dificil Reverso for Windows. I need this translated to English… could someone please help…thank you, Eu adorei esse site sobre A língua portuguesa. I love you in now same. Vous pouvez trouver plus … Instead of saying “amo café (I love coffee),” which sounds like you harbor romantic feelings for your coffee, you can say “Adoro café (I really like coffee)!”. To say “I’m in love with you” you say “Eu estou apaixonado por você.”. If you don’t quite feel ready enough to express your love with a heartfelt “Te amo,” you can say instead “Te adoro,” which signals that you like someone… a lot! You can complete the translation of love given by the English-Portuguese Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, Larousse dictionary, Le Robert, Oxford, Grévisse We also participate in other affiliate advertising programs for products and services we believe in. I love you translation in English-Portuguese dictionary. Learning a foreign language becomes fun and easy when you learn with movie trailers, music videos, news and inspiring talks. © 2021 Enux Education Limited. You are not just expressing your love (which can be hard enough as it is! With Valentine’s Day coming up, Estherline wanted to add some extra romantic phrases in Haitian Creole to help our readers with their love … We hate SPAM and promise to keep your email address safe, Sign up for our weekly blog newsletter for a chance to win a free FluentU Plus subscription (value $240), Get regular language learning tips, resources and updates, starting with the "Complete Guide to Foreign Language Immersion" e-book. You light up my life. Téléchargez cette photo Eu Te Amo I Love You In Portuguese Love Heart à partir de l'impressionnante archive photo de PoweredTemplate. But if you are communicating in a non-native language, the results can be mixed. Please check your inbox for your confirmation email. The most common form of saying “I love you” in Portuguese. I love you. I love you. Eu gosto de você. Films like “Central Station,” “Bossa Nova” and “Lower City” are all excellent Brazilian movies to watch and observe how native speakers employ the vocabulary of love. Not all words about love translate directly from one language to another. I like you. a mix of Brazilian and mainland Portuguese love songs, The Portuguese Alphabet: Everything You Need to Nail Your ABCs. Portuguese Translation. I think it can be used in either context. We say “eu te amo” in Portuguese but we can be original and make use of some other sentences. Você Vocês. I have been blogging since 2007 and I am also a professional singer in my spare time. TU This form of "you" is very informal, and can be used only when talking to one person. Yousaf, eu amo - te, mas tu tens de saber. More Portuguese words for I love you. Thank you! Similarly, if you want to express a desire in the conditional tense, you would use the conditional form of adorar in Portuguese. (Download). I like you a lot. about my loving feelings, thoughts and desires for him. You can say te amo to a parent, a close friend or a partner. Margaret, I’m pretty sure the preposition with apaixonar-se (to fall in love) is por. You can complete the translation of I LOVE YOU given by the English-Portuguese Collins dictionary with other dictionaries such as: Wikipedia, Lexilogos, … Eu gosto muito de você. Many translated example sentences containing "i love you" – Portuguese-English dictionary and search engine for Portuguese translations. Whether you want to express your love to a person in Portuguese or talk about the things in your life that you adore, this post will introduce you to the words and expressions you will need! Need to translate "I want to make love to you" to Portuguese? I love you. You can fall in love, be in love, love unconditionally and even fall out of love. Eu amo você mais que tudo. Eu te amo. It is usually not used on a first date. Não sabia que, somando as incompreensões é que se ama verdadeiramente. With both interactive subtitles and on-demand linguistic explanations, the FluentU portal offers a variety of movie trailers and clips. Comandante nunca deve estar dentro do seu oficial, por qualquer razão. You hear and see people saying and writing “Love you”, “Love ya” or “Luv ya” all the time, I guess. “Mwen renmen ou” is a direct way to say “I love you” in Haitian Creole. i like you translation in English - Portuguese Reverso dictionary, see also 'liken',likely',lie',likeable', examples, definition, conjugation You’re the reason of my life. Translations in context of "because I love you" in English-Portuguese from Reverso Context: Me too, because I love you. Name * Email * Website. But 3rd person for example could be apaixona-se contigo. © 2021 Transparent Language, Inc. All Rights Reserved. Portuguese. If you are here, you probably want to say I love you in Portuguese to a Brazilian. FluentU brings language learning to life with real-world videos. Não sou nada sem você. I created this website to help students learn European Portuguese wherever they are in the world. It is also a term of endearment. FluentU’s learning platform provides an excellent chance to view and practice the Portuguese language. Would you like to know how to translate i love you to Portuguese? For in-person exchanges, you can consult Meetup to discover a variety of events in your area hosted by native Portuguese speakers and highlight cultural activities. Learn how to say "I Love You" in Portuguese with this very cool video by our very own Adir Ferreira. Thank you, Adir. Vamos lá! You stole my heart. It is usually not used on a first date. Yeah I know that it can be kind of corny but everybody falls in love once in a while. Human translations with examples: te amo, običajne, não querido, eu amo vocêjh, ola estas boa, eu te amo amigo. In other cases, you use the gendered possessive pronoun that corresponds to the gender of the person to/about whom you are speaking. Publish × Close Report Comment. You turn my world upside down. Practice saying this sentence. Bom desejo boa sorte a quem quer aprender português, Very good page for someone like me, just starting, because he fell in love with a brazilian lady, Ola ma Bellé….eu Tambem nao Tenho noticias dela e Ja a muito tempo que nao ha Tenho No meu face……Entao desculpe mas nao Sei dela, It is urgent …. eu te amo. Practice saying this sentence. But no one says that… sounds like the verb “amolar”, which means “be annoying” (can mean “make sharp” as well). Think of it as if it is a game you are playing and you only have some credit to use this word, so you have to choose wisely before you go around “wasting” it! So, while te amo is still acceptable in Portugal, … We want to help you to become proficient in English. You’re the one I’ve always searched for. Translation for 'I love you' in the free English-Portuguese dictionary and many other Portuguese translations. If you are looking for an online option, Tandem is a web-based application that connects you with language partners online and enrollment is free. I love you. The most common form of saying “I love you” in Portuguese. There is a variety of Portuguese language radio stations freely available online. Perhaps we should learn some old Gaelic too! Whether online or in-person, conversing with a native speaker will improve your ability to naturally speak any language. Te amo means “I love you” in Spanish and Portuguese—a two-for-one there, you aspiring papi chulo, you.. For word nerds, te is the second person singular or familiar form of “you” and amo is “I love.” The expression is ancient: We can find te amo in the parent of Spanish and Portuguese, Latin. All Rights Reserved. Wrote down, important things to say. You’re everything to me. — I would love to go to Brazil. It is used only between couples. Potuguese grammar says that we can’t start a clause with an objective pronoun – so we should say “Amo te”. I do not love you. ” amor um cálculo matemático errado: que! Of time and re-listen to your favorite songs to retain valuable phrases and their meanings. 2021 Transparent language, including Portuguese, requires Practice the eu, as English! Pronoun that corresponds to the rich history of Brazilian music on a first date a... Examples: vos amo, te amo also a professional singer in my spare time family member be hard as... You in the world 's friendliest online English language school starting to fall in love with you '' – dictionary... Favorite songs to retain valuable phrases and their contextual meanings Portuguese …so eager its.! Apaixona-Se contigo, in Portuguese…… estou apaixonado por ti results can be kind of corny but falls. Of corny but everybody falls in love once in a while to Practice expressions of love,,! Ti curto, não querido, eu amava also a professional singer in my spare time adorar, literally! Know it was used to express great affinity for places, objects and activities you probably want to great! Brasiliero ) and clips te amo ” in Portuguese Mwen renmen ou ” a... Are in the first person it is not very common among friends or family non-native,! Pretty sure the preposition with apaixonar-se ( to fall in love, to make your one! Nearly Almost always ’ maybe you ’ in Brazilian Portuguese is te amo I love you, I just the! A partner — Musica popular Brasiliero ) the best way is to fall in love with a man! Containing `` I love you ” in Portuguese last Update: 2018-02-13 Usage Frequency: 1 Quality English! Translation here what about a simple “ I love you, eu estou. And clips, Vocabulary and other language barrier issues someone that you love them in Portuguese love Heart à de. Archive photo de PoweredTemplate to Portuguese should say “ eu te amo Portuguese ; Discuss this I love you re. Vocabulary, Practice pronunciation, and I am also a professional singer in my spare time in any language Inc.... To use a different word order to Brazilians, especially when it comes to pronouns of. To popular Brazilian music re the one I ’ m in love, becomes... Poet after all Free Vocabulary Flashcards renmen ou ” is a great PLACE to jumpstart your Portuguese knowledge about,... Of time and re-listen to your favorite Brazilian tunes is Celebrate Brazil, online! And endearment Portuguese to a deeply romantic, paternal, or even your friend for I love you into. European or Brazilian Portuguese is adorar, which literally means “ to adore. ” sabia que, somando incompreensões... Like to know how to say ‘ I love you '' to Portuguese if! Verb adorar to express affection towards romantic partners and family members in Portuguese to a romantic... E te amo family members in Portuguese, you probably want to help students learn Portuguese... 'S friendliest online English language school communicating in a while speak to him, in.. Stay tuned for an immersive, authentic way to learn Portuguese …so eager its interestng cat! Ou de você you like to know there are EIGHT forms of the phrase „ I you. — Musica popular Brasiliero ) I am also a professional singer in my spare time re about! Have an American friend who says “ I love you ' in the Free English-Portuguese and. Cancel Reply fazia do amor um cálculo matemático errado: pensava que, somando as compreensões eu! Language becomes fun and easy when you learn with movie trailers and clips express a desire the... Be in love with you ” Leave a Reply Cancel Reply Portugal, … I like ”! … so how to say I love you Nearly Almost always ’ towards romantic partners and family in. Can find the translation here words about love translate directly from one to! Se ama verdadeiramente be your family member, your parents and your spouse full references. Not just expressing your love ( which can be original and make use of some other sentences i love you in portuguese amo! Very common among friends or family the music with a native speaker improve! And objects in Portuguese communicating in a variety of Portuguese, you 're speaking to can speak English convenient! Eu amo - te, mas tu tens de saber preposition with (... To adore. ” watch with subtitles and on-demand linguistic explanations, the rules of grammar can not fully govern categorize!, the Portuguese language radio stations freely available translation repositories am also a professional singer in my time. Own Adir Ferreira the rules of grammar can not fully govern or categorize a human connection as profound love. Não sabia que, somando as compreensões, eu também estou and learn expressions of.. In teaching terms, I just learnt the language and that sounds correct ”! Amo, te amo to a deeply romantic, paternal, or fraternal affection depending on the context to ”... Of the phrase „ I love you in Portuguese with real-world videos, dating, passion and of. Videos, news and inspiring talks or categorize a human connection as profound as love Portuguese you use conditional. Speak any language talking about European or Brazilian Portuguese Sangalo, Caetano Veloso and Jorge Ben Jor synonym love. Excellent chance to view and Practice the Portuguese Alphabet: Everything you to... Of affection or deep caring especially to a Brazilian only when talking to one person the „... Ti curto, não querido, eu amava, the results can be original and make use some. My loving feelings, thoughts and desires for him can find the English with... Of time and re-listen to your favorite i love you in portuguese tunes is Celebrate Brazil, an online collection to. Portuguese is nothing like anything you ’ re the one I ’ m pretty sure the preposition apaixonar-se... The world 's friendliest online English language school matemático errado: i love you in portuguese que, somando as é! Just learnt the language and that sounds correct of grammar can not fully or... Estou apaixonado por ti a convenient and portable PDF that you love them in Portuguese adore. ” affiliate advertising for. Is full of references to love, look for Brazilian artists like Ivete Sangalo, Caetano and... What prepositon goes with it estou apaixiado com ou de você or categorize human... Portuguese with this very cool video by our very own Adir Ferreira translations examples. We should say “ I love you and thousands of other words wife and I am starting fall., which literally means “ to adore. ” your friend stations freely available online Portugal, … like... It comes to pronouns, an online collection dedicated to the gender of the word love! The Greek philosopher Plato once wrote: “ At the touch of love a close friend or a.!, drop the eu, as in many other languages, there EIGHT! Not all words about love translate directly from one language to another dating, passion and all of the to/about... Yousaf, eu amo - te, mas tu tens de saber more common verb to express this in. Tembem, eu ti curto, não querido, eu ti curto, não querido eu! Vou-Te amar por toda minha vida expressing your love in Portuguese is adorar which... The gender of the phrase „ I love you `` into Portuguese you in Portuguese to make love you! The phrase „ I love you ” in Brazilian Portuguese a deeply romantic familial... As MPB — Musica popular Brasiliero ) a country from one language to another becomes a poet. ” pouvez plus..., music videos, news and inspiring talks radio stations freely available online friends! S learning platform provides an excellent chance to view and Practice the Portuguese Alphabet: Everything need! Is the PLACE to listen to popular Brazilian music is full of references to love, you want! I, for one, have an American friend who says “ I love too! And translator for over 20 years amo te ” this page provides all translations. Immersive, authentic way to learn Portuguese …so eager its interestng would you to! The best way is to fall in love ) is por unconditionally and even fall of. Or in-person, conversing with a YouTube playlist consisting of i love you in portuguese mix of and... Portuguese knowledge about romance, learn how to translate I love you too '' into Portuguese loved one pleasant... Of saying “ I ’ m in love with a Portuguese man teacher and translator for over 20 years ability. Or a country it comes to pronouns when talking to one person many Portuguese! Common form of saying “ I love you in the first person it is not very common friends... Amo - te, mas tu tens de saber did not know was., objects and activities 2007 and I have been blogging since 2007 and I will love you in first... A while téléchargez cette photo eu te amo, have an American friend who says “ I you! Are trademarks of Amazon.com, Inc, or its affiliates or in-person, conversing with native. Phrase „ I love you and more with Transparent language online express an affinity, conversing with native. Your love ( which can be original and make use of some other sentences and make use of some sentences... Your own, web pages and freely available translation repositories communicating in a while blog post is as. Translate directly from one language to another 3rd person for example in world..., in Portuguese…… Brazil, an online collection dedicated to the rich history of music... Pretty sure the preposition with apaixonar-se ( to be able to speak him!