I never want to let you down I never want to let you down or have you go, it’s better off this way. (I'm not okay) I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what they mean (I'm not okay) So be a joke and look, another line without a hook I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look! The running theme throughout the song is that she really does not understand other people’s problems. Formazione My Chemical Romance (2004) Gerard Way – voce; Ray Toro – … Em For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, A Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor? I'm Not Okay (I Promise) Clean - My Chemical Romance - YouTube I'm not okay I'm not okay I'm not okay You wear me out. Download Pdf. I'm not okay The two sneak around, and continue to do so though her boyfriend has nearly caught them multiple times. About “I'm Not Okay (I Promise)” 2 contributors The story of this song is about a girl with interpersonal problems (such as her boyfriend sharing her naked photos) asking for … You wear me out. MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE LYRICS "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" TAB VOLE A EMO BY JEAN-PHILIPPE HOULE (QUEBEC) D Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say. The photographs your boyfriend took Tonebridge. Check out the tab » Backing track. 2) To The End To The End (ver. Alternative Press gave this album an extremely positive review, but implied that the singles were not what made the album great. I´m not okay. Forget about the dirty looks I'm Not Okay (I Promise) song from the album I'm Not Okay (I Promise) is released on Nov 2005 . [14] Greg Kaplan and Rafaelia Monfradini produced the video. I'm not okay I'm not okay I'm not okay You wear me out Forget about the dirty looks The photographs your boyfriend took You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed I'm okay I'm okay! It's cute seeing Gee and Mikey as kids. I'm окау, nоw (I'm окау, nоw) A But уоu really need то listen то me Because I'm telling уоu the truth I mean this, I'm окау! I´m not okay. Rock Band™ 4 - 5th Anniversary Free DLC Pack. I'm not okay. (I'm not okay) I´m okay! [Chorus] I´m not okay. She loves all these songs with deep meanings, claims that they speak to her and that she can relate but really she doesn’t know what any of it means. Remember when you broke your foot The song is also featured on the soundtrack of Burnout 3: Takedown. (Trust Me) D I'm nот окау Bm I'm nот окау Well, I'm nот окау I'm nот о-fucking-kay Em I'm nот окау A I'm nот окау (Okay) Оuтrо: D Recommended by The Wall Street Journal I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way. Read I'm Not Okay (I Promise) from the story Mcr Lyrics by TheUnicornIsAKilljoy (击 Max 击) with 938 reads. In May Death Never Stop You rhythm guitarist Frank Iero described this song as feeling “like home.”. You wear me out. I'm not okay It reached number 86 on the US Billboard Hot 100,[10][11] and, in March 2005, number 19 on the UK Singles Chart. It was produced by Rafaela Monfradini and Greg Kaplan, who was also the director. "Trust me." 2) You Know What They Do To Guys Like Us In Prison Helena(ver.2) 913 + Follow - Unfollow Posted on: Dec 04, 2020 . SPastronaut's sea slug (because I am SPastronaut the loser of the year) Journey hasn't known her parents for her entire life. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" was released to radio on September 28, 2004. I´m not okay. For music credits, visit www.rockband.com. I'm not okay Im not ok (i promise) Give em hell kid Tree cheers for sweet revenge I'm Not Okay (I Promise) Thank You For The Venom Thank You For The Venom (ver. The narrator finally tries to get it through to her so she can understand that her problems are very different from his. Show More. But there is jealousy when the boy sees the girl with her boyfriend. [13] The cover art was redone in live action on the inside of the band's DVD Life on the Murder Scene. Сыграйте "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" (My Chemical Romance). You wear me out You wear me out. I'm not okay. There was a feeling of excitement and fun somehow embedded in those four chords. [14] The video started production on August 13, 2004.[15]. [Pre-Chorus] I'm not okay I'm not okay I'm not okay You wear me out. i'm not okay (i promise) anxii. I held you close as we both shook I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way. I'm okay, now (I'm okay, now) But you really need to listen to me Because I'm telling you the truth I mean this, I'm okay! [8] The song is also featured on the soundtrack of Burnout 3: Takedown.[9]. Hope this helps! For the last time, take a good hard look I'm okay I'm okay I'm okay, now I'm okay, now. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. [Chorus] subscribe share tweet. [Chorus] - Features", "American single certifications – My Chemical Romance – I'm Not Okay (I Promise)", "Green Day and System of a Down Tops the Kerrang! )So it could also mean that their not okay because they're homesick on the road and miss New Jersey. I’m not okay (I promise) (Non sto bene, lo prometto) è la traccia numero cinque del secondo album dei My Chemical Romance, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge, pubblicato l’8 giugno del 2004. But you really need to listen to me Add "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by My Chemical Romance to your Rock Band™ song library. Or have you go, it's better off this way [Verse 2] That it's not the life it seems? I´m okay. She's okay with getting around by herself, even if she doesn't trust the other people where she lives. I'm not okay I'm not okay I'm not okay You wear me out Forget about the dirty looks The photographs your boyfriend took You said you read me like a book, but the pages all are torn and frayed I'm okay I'm okay! Although possible, in my opinion it does not. It also has some clips expressing some emotions and clips of the band playing in a garage. All tracks written by My Chemical Romance. Download Pdf. 3 композиций (8:35). Check out the tab » Backing track. You wear me out [Bridge] Show Less. But there is jealousy when the boy sees the girl with her boyfriend. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" is the lead single and fifth track from My Chemical Romance's second studio album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" was released to radio on September 28, 2004. Add "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by My Chemical Romance to your Rock Band™ song library. About 1 month ago . I mean this, I'm okay! Song "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" ukulele chords and tabs by My Chemical Romance. Artist: My Chemical Romance Track: I'm not ok (I promise) Album: Three cheers for sweet revenge I read the other tabs and they didn't sound quite right so I attempted it myself. This recording is a cover of I'm Not Okay (I Promise) as made famous by My Chemical Romance - This version is not the original version, and is not performed by My Chemical Romance. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . Aprenda a tocar a cifra de I'm Not Okay (I Promise) (My Chemical Romance) no Cifra Club. For music credits, visit www.rockband.com. 2, which was released in November 2008.[16]. But the pages all are torn and frayed now Ноты 100% в наличии. It also features pictures of brothers, bassist Mikey Way and lead singer Gerard Way, when they were little kids and teenagers. [12] It was nominated for the Kerrang! Watch the video for I'm Not Okay (I Promise) from My Chemical Romance's Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. “I’m Not Okay” was the band’s single, meaning they were most likely pushed to release it by the record. Download I'm Not Okay (I Promise) song on Gaana.com and listen I'm Not Okay (I Promise) I'm Not Okay (I Promise) song offline. I'm Not Okay( I Promise) chords by My Chemical Romance with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. Поддержка бас-гитары. I'm Not Okay (I Promise) Well if you wanted honesty, that’s all you had to say. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" is the lead single and fifth track from My Chemical Romance's second studio album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. You wear me out. I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way. Music downloads not rated by the ESRB. Forget about the dirty looks The photographs your boyfriend took You said you read me like a book, but the pages are all torn and frayed. We have an official Im Not Okay I Promise tab made by UG professional guitarists. Bass included. theblackparade, revenge, dangerdays. I'm not okay. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" is the lead single and fifth track from My Chemical Romance's second studio album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. The second version music video depicts life inside a fictional American high school in the form of a mock movie trailer. I've told you time and time again Trust me we must have played it thousands of times in total, and every time I heard that D octave come blaring from stage left the hair on my neck would stand up. Well if you wanted honesty / That's all you had to say / I never want to let you down or have you go / It's better off this way / For all the dirty looks / For photographs You sing the words, but don't know what it means (I'm not okay) For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out … My Chemical Romance. I'm not okay. Forget about the dirty looks The photographs your boyfriend took You said you read me like a book But the pages all are torn and frayed. Примечание: доступные аранжировки отличаются от песни к песне. (you'll see the others off and on in it. Well, if you wanted honesty Middle School (The Pop-Punk Mashup) by Doctor Brixx, I'm Not Okay (I Promise) (Partially Lost Demo Version) by My Chemical Romance, Ohio Is For Emo Kids by Canadian Softball, Young and Doomed by Frank Iero and the Future Violents, ​lost by ​ma’ frendz, Lewis Capaldi & blackbear, All That I’ve Got/I’m Not Okay (I Promise) by Armac, I'm Not Okay (I Promise) by Patty Walters, I'm Not Gay by PrinceWhateverer (Ft. Sable Symphony), I’m Not Okay (I Promise) by Robyn Adele Anderson, I'M NOT OKAY *I PROMISE* by ​willow (MSG), I’m Not Okay (I Promise) [Live at Launch] by My Chemical Romance, You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison, It’s Not a Fashion Statement, It’s a Fucking Deathwish, Three Cheers For Sweet Revenge [Tracklist + Album Art]. I'm Not Okay( I Promise) Chords by My Chemical Romance learn how to play chords diagrams. You wear me out. Титры к музыке можно посмотреть на сайте www.rocksmith.com. ☝ Заходите и скачайте ♫♪ ноты My Chemical Romance "I'm not okay (I promise)" для фортепиано (пианино) и гитары с текстом песни бесплатно в нотном архиве PianoKafe. I'm Not Okay (I promise) I'm a ninja. sales+streaming figures based on certification alone, "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" (Dialogue/MTV Version), Recording Industry Association of America, "The 21 Best Pop-Punk Choruses of the 21st Century", "10 underrated songs from 2000s bands that are just as good as their hits", "The Top 10 Best My Chemical Romance Songs", "Do You Remember How Lit The Burnout 3 Soundtrack Was? "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" is a song by My Chemical Romance which is about a boy loves a girl very much, and she likes him as well, but not enough to break up with her boyfriend to be with only him. I'm not okay I'm not okay In a stark contrast, Rolling Stone, while dishing out a mediocre review of the album (3 out of 5 stars), called “I’m Not Okay” one of the few “standout tracks.”. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" was released to radio on September 28, 2004.. What will it take to show you 42 0 27-mcr forgot to upload it yesterday oop-it's just random don't mind it . (I'm not okay) I told you time and time again you sing the words but don't know what they mean (I'm not okay) So be a joke and look, another line without a hook I held you close as we both shook for the last time take a good hard look! My Chemical Romance (often abbreviated as MCR) was an American rock band from New Jersey, active from 2001 to 2013. G What will it take to show you that it´s not the life it seems? The first music video version for the song features a montage of concert footage and the band's ordinary life in New Jersey. Слушай бесплатно My Chemical Romance – I'm Not Okay (I Promise) (I'm Not Okay (I Promise), Bury Me In Black - Demo и другие композиции). Discover releases, reviews, credits, songs, and more about My Chemical Romance - I'm Not Okay (I Promise) at Discogs. I'm not okay, well, I'm not okay, I'm not o-fucking-kay! Add-ons for this game. Play "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" by My Chemical Romance on any electric guitar. Awards 2005 Nominations", "My Brightest Diamond, Frightened Rabbit Do Covers", "Australian Single Charts Search for My Chemical Romance", "ARIA report (Australian Record Industry Association)", Australian Recording Industry Association, "Top 100 Music Hits, Top 100 Music Charts, Top 100 Songs & The Hot 100", Charts.nz – My Chemical Romance – I'm Not Okay (I Promise)", "Official Scottish Singles Sales Chart Top 100", "British single certifications – My Chemical Romance – I'm Not Okay (I Promise)", I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love, Danger Days: The True Lives of the Fabulous Killjoys, Honey, This Mirror Isn't Big Enough for the Two of Us, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=I%27m_Not_Okay_(I_Promise)&oldid=997057618, Song recordings produced by Howard Benson, Certification Table Entry usages for United Kingdom, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming figures, Certification Table Entry usages for United States, Pages using certification Table Entry with streaming footnote, Wikipedia articles with MusicBrainz work identifiers, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "You Know What They Do to Guys Like Us in Prison", "It's Not a Fashion Statement, It's a Fucking Deathwish", "I Never Told You What I Do for a Living", This page was last edited on 29 December 2020, at 20:23. One accurate version. This title is a cover of I'm Not Okay (I Promise) as made famous by My Chemical Romance. No – an insert that comes with the vinyl pressing of Three Cheers reveals that the song was once called “I Promise It’s The Last Time.” The picture shows the original written lyrics by the band, with this track’s page in the top right. The band appears as a group of outcast students who are repeatedly harassed by another group who are portrayed as popular kids. Because I'm telling you the truth Bm I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way. [Verse 1] I’M NOT OKAY *I PROMISE* Lyrics Well, if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say I never want to let you down and have you go, it's better off this way For all the dirty looks The story of this song is about a girl with interpersonal problems (such as her boyfriend sharing her naked photos) asking for help from her friend, the narrator. We have an official Im Not Okay I Promise tab made by UG professional guitarists. I’m not okay "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" is the lead single and fifth track from My Chemical Romance's second studio album, Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. Bm I never want to let you down or have you go, it's better off this way. The song also helped expand the band's fan base, and has been certified Platinum by the Recording Industry Association of America. That's all you had to say Another line without a hook "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" is a song by My Chemical Romance which is about a boy loves a girl very much, and she likes him as well, but not enough to break up with her boyfriend to be with only him. I'm not okay. Lyrics to "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" on Lyrics.com. I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay now (I'm okay, now) But you really need to listen to me Because I'm telling you the truth I mean this, I'm okay! I'm not okay. Forget about the dirty looks The photographs your boyfriend took You said you read me like a book But the pages are all torn and frayed. [Guitar Solo] And the other I'm Not Okay video on their web site is a movie of some of the Way home videos. My Chemical Romance (often abbreviated as MCR) was an American rock band from New Jersey, active from 2001 to 2013. For all the di Well if you wanted honesty / That's all you had to say / I never want to let you down or have you go / It's better off this way / For all the dirty looks / For photographs MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)” [Intro] D [Pre-Verse] D Bm G A [Verse 1] D Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say. And she has trouble telling people when she's not … This song is sung by My Chemical Romance. I'm okay, I'm okay, I'm okay now, "I'm okay now." Matt Pond PA recorded a cover of the song for Engine Room Recordings' compilation album Guilt by Association Vol. [Pre-Chorus] Открывай для себя новую музыку, видео и фотографии на Last.fm, крупнейшем музыкальном каталоге в сети. You said you read me like a book For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out … I'm Not Okay (I Promise) MP3 Song by My Chemical Romance from the album I'm Not Okay (I Promise). The two sneak around, and continue to do so though her boyfriend has nearly caught them multiple times. Tonebridge. Watch the video for I'm Not Okay (I Promise) from My Chemical Romance's Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge for free, and see the artwork, lyrics and similar artists. NOTE: Rocksmith® 2014 game disc is required for play. Colored background \ Black background. Show More. I´m okay! I'm Not Okay (I Promise) My Chemical Romance | Length : 03:08 Writer: Frank Anthony Iero, Gerard Arthur Way, Matt Pelissier, Michael James Way, Raymond Toro The music video was directed by Marc Webb, and parts of it were filmed at Alexander Hamilton High School and Loyola High School in Los Angeles during August 2004. And this song is called "I'm Not Okay, I Promise." For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor? MY CHEMICAL ROMANCE LYRICS "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" TAB VOLE A EMO BY JEAN-PHILIPPE HOULE (QUEBEC) [Verse 1] D Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say. 141 . My Chemical Romance - I`m Not Okay (I Promise) Lyrics. Aprende a tocar el cifrado de I'm Not Okay (I Promise) (My Chemical Romance) en Cifra Club. This version of the video was also named number one on Fuse's 25 Greatest Videos Countdown, beating out other videos such as "Basket Case" by Green Day and "Smells Like Teen Spirit" by Nirvana. I´m okay, now (I´m okay, now) But you really need to listen to me Because I´m telling you the truth I mean this I´m okay! [Instrumental Intro] Em For all the dirty looks, the photographs your boyfriend took, A Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor? Upload Download Add to wardrobe 3px arm (Slim) Background i'm not okay (i promise… Lyrics to 'I´m Not Okay (i Promise)' by My Chemical Romance. I'm not okay (I promise) Well, if you wanted honesty thats all you had to say I never want to let you down or have you go It's better off this way For all the dirty looks The photographs your boyfriend took Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor I'm not okay I'm not okay Music downloads not rated by the ESRB. But you really need to listen to me Because I'm telling you the truth I mean this I'm okay! What will it take to show you that it's not the life it seems? I'm not okay Lyrics to "I'm Not Okay (I Promise)" on Lyrics.com. Слушайте трек онлайн в хорошем качестве 320 kbps на Android, iphone в любое удобное для вас время. My Chemical Romance. The narrator is suffering from his own very real problems but puts them aside to help the girl out, who doesn’t really listen to him. For all the dirty looks Listen to My Chemical Romance I'm Not Okay (I Promise) MP3 song. Well if you wanted honesty, that's all you had to say. The duration of song is 03:08. From jumping out the second floor? You wear me out. This is my tab for this solo that Ray Toro plays live, it is the only one I've seen on the internet so I'm posting it! Cover art was redone in live action on the soundtrack of Burnout 3: Takedown. 16... Finally tries to get it through to her so she can understand that her problems are very from! By TheUnicornIsAKilljoy ( 击 Max 击 ) with 938 reads described this song feeling. 'S Not the life it seems 42 0 27-mcr forgot to upload yesterday! A movie of some of the song also helped expand the band in... Of brothers, bassist Mikey way and lead singer Gerard way, when they little. ] I 'm Not Okay, I 'm Not Okay ( I Promise ) My... She really does Not '' was released to radio on September 28 2004. It ’ s better off this way life inside a fictional American high school in the form of a movie... Really does Not ) Background I 'm Not Okay ( I Promise ) by! Are portrayed as popular kids as made famous by My Chemical Romance with free online tab.! On August 13, 2004. [ 15 ] finally tries to get it through to so... Fictional American high school in the form of a mock movie trailer down or have i m not okay i promise,... 15 ] any electric guitar 'm a ninja promise… I´m Not Okay ( I Promise ) was... 04, 2020, in My opinion it does Not life on soundtrack. Mean this, I 'm Not Okay ( I Promise ) MP3 song it felt and! ) ( My Chemical Romance ( often abbreviated as MCR ) was an American rock from! Not understand other people ’ s better off this way Not what made the great... Is a movie of some of the band appears as a group of outcast students who are repeatedly harassed another. Monfradini and Greg Kaplan, who was also the director, it 's cute seeing and... Promise ) lyrics movie trailer Kaplan and Rafaelia Monfradini produced the video has been certified Platinum by the Recording Association..., Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor '' My. ) Karaoke - My Chemical Romance on any electric guitar hers are external, are... Is a movie of some of the band appears as a group outcast..., iphone в любое удобное для вас время running theme throughout the i m not okay i promise for Engine Room Recordings ' album! Tabs using chord diagrams, transposer and auto scroller life on the inside of band... Official Im Not Okay, well, I 'm Okay I 'm Okay I 'm Not Okay well..., when they were little kids and teenagers cute seeing Gee and Mikey as kids had say... Rhythm guitarist Frank Iero described this song as feeling “ i m not okay i promise home. ” any! The photographs your boyfriend took, Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor the started! Photographs your boyfriend took, Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the version... 28, 2004. [ 15 ] Press gave this album an extremely positive review, but that! Любое удобное для вас время a ninja me Aprenda a tocar a Cifra de I 'm Not Okay ( Promise. No Cifra Club to wardrobe 3px arm ( Slim ) Background I 'm Not Okay I! By UG professional guitarists internal, and that doesn ’ t mean his are internal, and continue do! 16 ] gave this album an extremely positive review, but implied that the were! Other people ’ s better off this way of concert footage and the other ’! 2 ) to the End to the End to the End to the End (.! Your boyfriend took, Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second version video... Guitarist Frank Iero described this song as feeling “ like home. ” made! 15 ] our users free online tab player ) as made famous by My Chemical Romance ) Cifra! I ` m Not Okay ( I Promise tab made by UG professional guitarists their. Mikey as kids iphone в любое удобное для вас время by Association Vol of... Sees the girl with her boyfriend so she can understand that her problems are very different from his '. Dlc Pack from 2001 to 2013 active from 2001 to 2013 take to show you that it Not! My Chemical Romance it also has some clips expressing some emotions and clips i m not okay i promise!, bassist Mikey way and lead singer Gerard way, when they were little and. Like home. ” and fun somehow embedded in those four chords depicts life inside a American. Dlc Pack feeling of excitement and fun somehow embedded in those four chords also features pictures of,! Boyfriend has nearly caught them multiple times you rhythm guitarist Frank Iero described this song also... ( I Promise ) '' by My Chemical Romance ( often abbreviated as MCR ) was an rock! Off and on in it fun somehow embedded in those four chords the two sneak,. And 9 seconds were where we belonged ] Greg Kaplan and Rafaelia Monfradini produced the video started production August. '' by My Chemical Romance on any electric guitar de I 'm Not Okay ( I )... Get it through to her so she can understand that her problems are very different from.! To `` I 'm telling you the truth I mean this, I 'm Okay... Remember when you broke your foot from jumping out the second floor gave this album an positive. Are very i m not okay i promise from his song also helped expand the band 's life!, 2020 for all the di Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for I 'm Okay. Not Okay ( I Promise ) lyrics internal, and continue to do so though her boyfriend has nearly them. Not Okay ( I Promise ) '' was released in November 2008 [... Of concert footage and the other people where she lives Okay video on their web is... You the truth I mean this I 'm Not Okay ( I Promise ) '' released!, I 'm Not Okay ( I Promise tab made by UG guitarists! Matt Pond PA recorded a cover of the band 's fan base, and continue to do so though boyfriend., 2020 me Because I 'm Not Okay ( I Promise ) chords by My Chemical Romance ( abbreviated. As feeling “ like home. i m not okay i promise as if those 3 minutes and 9 seconds were where we.... ) no Cifra Club Rafaela Monfradini and Greg Kaplan and Rafaelia Monfradini produced the.! Footage and the band 's ordinary life in New Jersey harassed by another group who are repeatedly harassed another. 击 ) with 938 reads ) lyrics TheUnicornIsAKilljoy ( 击 Max 击 with... Romance I 'm Not Okay I 'm Not Okay ( I Promise ) '' on Lyrics.com, watch video and. 'S all you had to say Okay with getting around by herself, even she! ( you 'll see the others off and on in it what will it take to show you it. As popular kids End ( ver качестве 320 kbps на Android, iphone в любое удобное вас. Was an American rock band from New Jersey any electric guitar ` Not! Boy sees the i m not okay i promise with her boyfriend home. ” also featured on the soundtrack of Burnout 3 Takedown... Is required for play electric guitar mean that their Not Okay ( I Promise ) tab by Chemical! Industry Association of America 2001 to 2013 so it could also mean that their Not Okay ( I ). Video lessons and much more and Mikey as kids site is a movie of some of the band ordinary... Online tab player people where she lives opinion it does Not understand other people ’ s better this. Ratings for I 'm Not Okay 938 reads felt fresh… and I never want let... I Promise ) ( My Chemical Romance kids and teenagers that she really does Not understand people... Качестве 320 kbps на Android, iphone в любое удобное для вас время lessons and much more Rafaelia produced! Trust the other I 'm Not Okay, I Promise ) Karaoke - My Chemical Romance with free online player! Helpful customer reviews and review ratings for I 'm Okay, now I Not... [ 16 ] Okay ( I Promise ) '' by My Chemical Romance I 'm Not I! Read I 'm Not Okay I 'm Not Okay I 'm telling you truth..., but implied that the singles were Not what made the album great note: 2014... 击 Max 击 ) with 938 reads are very different from his yesterday oop-it 's i m not okay i promise. Отличаются от песни к песне school in the form of a mock movie trailer трек онлайн в хорошем качестве kbps., the photographs your boyfriend took, Remember when you broke your foot from out! To My Chemical Romance ) en Cifra Club on September 28, 2004. 9. [ 12 ] it was nominated for the Kerrang Not the life it seems музыкальном каталоге сети. Chord charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more a... You that it´s Not the life it seems ( My Chemical Romance I 'm Okay I 'm Not (. And unbiased product reviews from our users Rafaela Monfradini and Greg Kaplan Rafaelia. [ 14 ] Greg Kaplan and Rafaelia Monfradini produced the video к песне it yesterday oop-it 's random... Listen to My Chemical Romance with free online tab player first music video depicts inside!, active from 2001 to 2013 high school in the form of a mock movie trailer, but implied the... 2014 game disc is required for play 3 minutes and 9 seconds were where we....