Isaiah 43:1-3. When you walk … Esaïe 43.1. 43 But now, this is what the Lord says—    he who created(A) you, Jacob,    he who formed(B) you, Israel:(C)“Do not fear, for I have redeemed(D) you;    I have summoned you by name;(E) you are mine.(F). whom victory meets at every q step? Fear Not, for I Am with You. Chapters 40–55 are known as "Deutero-Isaiah" and date from the time of the Israelites' exile in Babylon.This chapter "refers mainly to the promised … Verses 1-19. Next Chapter > >> Isaiah Chapter 43 + Text Size — 1 But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. Isaiah 43:1 STU XRF TSK ... Verses 1-7. Ésaïe 43 1 Ainsi parle maintenant l'Eternel, qui t'a créé, ô Jacob! Get beautiful Bible art delivered to your inbox. Sermons. The reproof, which affects Israel a potiori, now proceeds still further, as follows. Isaiah 43:1. Here in Isaiah 43, God speaks to this same deaf & blind people with a series of truths and promises that give us a greater understanding of God and trust in Him. It indicates a redemption from physical and spiritual bondage as well as the eschatological redemption yet to come (43:5-7; 44:22; 49:16-17). The Hebrew means to ransom by a price paid in lieu of the captives (compare Isaiah 43:3). A HINDU TRADER IN INDIA ONCE ASKED A MISSIONARY, WHAT DO YOU PUT ON YOUR FACE TO MAKE IT SHINE. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; And through the rivers, they shall not overflow you. Font Size. Celui qui t'a formé, ô Israël! Qui t'a créé, formé. 43. Log In/Sign Up. Israel is assured that God has not cast him off, and promised the comfort of the Divine presence during the existing tribulation … 43 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 1. r He gives up nations before him, so that he tramples kings underfoot; he makes them like dust with his … 1 à 7 L'Eternel se souvient de son peuple et le ramène de la captivité. 43 But now, this is what the Lord says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. Israel’s Only Savior - But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I … It begins with the words, “Comfort, comfort my people,” says your God. Isaiah 43:1-3 - NIV: But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. Verses 1-3. Now viewing scripture range from the book of Isaiah chapter 43:1 through chapter 43:28... Isaiah Chapter 43. WITH SURPRISE THE … King James Version (KJV). Redemption is a deep well … Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 43 But now thus saith the Lord that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. 2 When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou … When you walk through the fire, you will not be … 43 But ... Sign up for the Verse of the Day. Jehovah was pleased for His righteousness' sake: He gave a thorah great and glorious. 2 When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you. Isaiah 43:1–28 Israel’s Only Savior. "Thou hast seen much, and yet keepest not; opening the ears, he yet doth not hear. Isaiah 43:1-2 - NIV: But now, this is what the LORD says— he who created you, Jacob, he who formed you, Israel: “Do not fear, for I have redeemed you; I have summoned you by name; you are mine. I. What does Scripture say about justice? Israël doit son existence au libre choix et aux dispensations miraculeuses de Jéhova, qui a élu Abraham et lui a donné une postérité. 43. 43 But ... Sign up for the Verse of the Day. Isaiah 43 New International Version: Par Israel’s Only Savior. 4 Since you are precious and honored in my sight, and because I love you, I will give men in exchange for you, and people in exchange for your life. verse 1 verse 2 verse 3 verse 4 verse 5 verse 6 verse 7 verse 8 verse 9 verse 10 verse 11 verse 12 verse 13 verse 14 verse 15 verse 16 verse 17 verse 18 verse 19 verse 20 verse 21 verse 22 verse 23 verse 24 verse 25 verse 26 verse 27 verse 28. We’ll send you a new verse every day to download or share. When you pass through the waters, I will be with you; and when you pass through the rivers, they will not sweep over you.