The Leica SL2-S Camera Review. The Leica SL2 is a camera that comes from a way of doing and understanding that encourages many values. Im Bereich Video soll die Leica SL2-S mit 4K bei 10-bit und 4:2:2 bzw. 4K- und Cine4K-Videos … with Leica M for so long, do you think this is a good/bad idea? The Leica SL2 ($5,995, body only) is the company's first new L-mount camera since it announced a partnership with Sigma and Panasonic to leverage the existing lens mount a little over a year ago. DPReview unter Leica SL2 ein Youtube-Video von Chris Niccolls und im Forum eine Diskussion zwischen BostonBoy und Jono Slack: Zitat: Ich hatte AF-S, AF-C und das neue AF-I ausprobiert und alle Modi zeigen zu einem geringeren (AF-S) oder mehr (AF-C), AF-I dazwischen, ein Wackeln im Sucher. if you did that you would own what I do. In how it is manufactured, how simple it is, how it looks in its appearance, in its shape and in what is inside this camera. That’s a good kind of fancy and worth the money in my opinion. It has an okay autofocus system, and it has an okay processor. Die Leica SL2-S zeichnet 4K- und Cine4K- Videos mit Leica L-Log Gamma und 10-Bit-Auflösung in 4:2:2 und bis zu 60 Bildern pro Sekunde auf. Somit wird die Videoaufzeichnung nur … The SL2-S … Love this video, very informative and very well made. 2020 (HLG)/L-Log, DNG™: 84.4 MB JPG: depending on resolution and image content Video: max. Useful Articles, Featured Photographers and more! It's a full-frame mirrorless SLR-style camera, not a rangefinder-style camera that Leica is perhaps best known for. Cine4K-Videos mit 60 B/s; Leica bezeichnet die SL2-S als Hybrid-Kamera, die nicht nur in der Foto-, sondern vor allem in der Videowelt zuhause sein soll. Once again, the engineering genius is made by Leica, but the photo genius is in you! Except some exotic 6K and 8K video recording cameras, 4K is the new standard in consumer video world. 4 GB: DNG™: 78 recordings / JPG: > 100 recordings, UHS-II (recommended), UHS-I, SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card. Leica Loads 24 Megaxpixels in New Hybrid SL2-S Camera: Touted as the brand's most versatile photo and video camera to-date featuring 24 megapixels, 4K 60 fps video, ISOs up to … Die Leica SL2-S zeichnet 4K- und Cine4K-Videos mit Leica L-Log Gamma und 10-Bit-Auflösung in 4:2:2 und bis zu 60 Bildern pro Sekunde auf. One of my all time favorite digital cameras ever was the original SL (my old main review from 2015 … HiFi: The Willsenton R8 Integrated Tube Amplifier is a NO BRAINER BUY. Jun 21, 2020 12 Days of Belvedere: A look back at puppyhood through sample photos. For pros operating in a high-level work flow, the SL2 can be set to Cine Mode to speak the language of cinematographers. The Leica SL2-S Camera Review. Leica SL2. By the way, I7ve owned a few Panasonics. Beta version, will be waiting for The firmware update. 140 min (after deep discharge); manufacturer: Panasonic Energy (Wuxi) Co. Ltd., Made in China, USB charger function in standby mode or when switched off, USB power supply when switched on, Input: AC 100–240 V, 50/60 Hz, 0.25 A, automatic switchover; Output: DC 8.4 V 0.85 A; Manufacturer: Salom Electric (Xiamen) Co., Ltd., Made in China, Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4, Leica Summilux-TL 35mm f/1.4 ASPH. Your email address will not be published. With the announcement of the SL2-S comes Leica’s most video-capable model yet. Das schöne Bokeh des SL-Objektivs in Verbindung mit dem hochauflösenden Sensor der Leica SL2 machte diese … Panasonic and Leica are long-standing technology partners, so it's no surprise to see parallels between these two sets of cameras. The Creative Cloud Photography Plan can be activated upon product registration in the Leica Owners' Area. Thank you Steve! Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Leica SL2-S (10 880, EAN 4022243108806) Kamera mit wechselbarem Objektiv ausführliches Datenblatt mit Preisvergleich Delivery:Camera, lithium-ion battery BP-SCL4, battery charger BC-SCL4, carrying strap, camera protective cover. Spoiler: One of Leica’s best EVER. Allerdings konnte ich selbst in den letzten Tagen Im Internet z.B. I have some nice XCD glass and M glass but would maybe lose my 50mm APO M and 35mm LUX ASPH to get 1 or 2 pieces of L glass. I have also added it to the written “first look” page HERE. Capture detail in even the darkest scenes with a maximum shutter time of 30 minutes. length: 29 min, max. Full-metal housing made of aluminum and magnesium, leatherette, cover, splash-water protected in compliance with IEC standard 60529 (protection type IP54). Dies bedeutet, dass die Kamera … The new OLEDEVF with 5.76 million dots of resolution guarantees the clearest view and composition through a Leica lens. shutter: 30 min to 1⁄8000 s / Electr. The Leica SL (original) was and is one of my fave cameras of all time. Steve Huff on The Leica SL2-S Camera Review. Today I uploaded my video review of the Leica SL2-S.You can see it HERE at YouTube or just watch it directly below! Ken on Leica SL2-S Video Review! Steve Huff on Leica SL2-S Video Review! Fancied up with better build quality and finish, better organized menu system which is easier to read ( and more importantly better to work with in the field, better synch and performance with M lenses, better viewfinder, better color bias. The SL2-S is fully compatible with the Leica FOTOS App for iOS and Android, allowing you to control the SL2-S directly from your smartphone or using your device as a portable live screen. It feels good to use, it takes really good pictures, it has some really nice touches to both the physical design and the menu, and it has access to just a ton of lenses from the entire Leica library. Hello again! It has sensor-shift image stabilization built right in, and the camera can move the sensor in order to produce 187 Megapixel images. This means that Leica SL2 provides 4K (Ultra-HD) video. Camera stabilizes up to 5.5 stops, RGB color filter, UV/IR filter, no low-pass filter, Photo: DNG™ (raw data), DNG + JPG, JPG (DCF, Exif 2.31) Video: MP4: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Audio Format: 2ch 48kHz/16 bit, AAC), MOV: H.264/MPEG-4 AVC (Audio Format: 2ch 48 kHz/16 bit, AC-3), DNG™: 8368 x 5584 pixels (46.7 MP) JPG: 8368 x 5584 pixels (46.7 MP), 6000 x 4000 pixels (24 MP), 4272 x 2848 pixels (12 MP), Picture: sRGB, ECI-RGB v2.0, Adobe RGB Video: Rec. Pairing sophistication with flexible imaging capabilities, the Leica SL2 is the second-generation SL camera mixing apt photo and video specifications with a refined design. Dec 14, 2019 Have your say: … Ken on Leica SL2-S Video Review! 4.992 x 3.744 Pixel sind mit 30 fps möglich, im APS-C-Modus sogar 5.504 x 3.096 Pixel. There are quite a few more ‘essentials’ that make up a pro-level hybrid video camera, but Leica looks to have covered them all with the SL2. The new Leica SL2-S is the company's third full-frame L-mount camera, and is the most video-focused yet. Die Leica SL2 ist eine starke Vollformat-Kamera und eine schmucke noch dazu. Hello Leica friends, I wanted to bring to your attentions some issues I’m having with the Leica SL2.. Image quality Excellent color reproduction … Leica L bayonet with contact strip for communication between lens and camera, ISO accessory shoe with additional control contacts, HDMI jack 2.0b Type A, USB 3.1 Gen1 Type C, Audio-Out 3.5 mm/Audio-In 3.5 mm, communication interface in the base cover for multifunction hand grip, A 1⁄4 DIN 4503 (1⁄4”) with stainless steel in the base, CMOS sensor, pixel pitch: 4.3 μm / Fullframe (47.3 MP): 8368 x 5584 pixels / APS-C (20.2 MP): 5504 x 3664 pixels, 5 axis Body Image Stabilization. • Auch in Untermenüs im Video-Modus ist nun durch die weiß hinterlegte Überschrift direkt zu erkennen, dass man sich im Video-Modus befindet. We've been spending some time with the new Leica SL2 and this camera has blown me away. So while it excels in many places, it only reaches just shy of par for the course in others. Außerdem soll auch Leica L-Log zur Verfügung stehen. Dateigröße: 96 GB: Aufnahme-Modus Video: Video Modus: P - A - S – MCine Modus: M: Video-Auflösung : 35 mm - C4K (17:9) 4096x2160 Pixel (Sensorbereich: 6000 x 3168 Pixel)35 mm - 4K (16:9) 3840x2160 Pixel (Sensorbereich: 6000 x 3368 Pixel)35 … For example, shutter speed becomes shutter angle and ISO becomes ASA. All formats support frame rates of 29.97p, 25p and 23.98p to cover PAL and NTSC. Leica added there’s no burst shot limit on the SL2-S, so users can continuously shoot JPEG images at 9fps thanks to its 4GB internal buffer. Leica has released its Model SL2-S, for imaging performance in both photography and video production. I would go the route you are thinking if it were my decision! The SL2 has both mic and headphone sockets, as well as a full-size HDMI port. I have been interested in photography since the 6th grade. Ein weiteres professionelles Merkmal ist die unbegrenzte Aufnahmezeit für Video. Durch die Kombination eines neuen 24MP CMOS-BSI-Sensor, dem neuesten Maestro III Prozessor und zwei separaten Aufnahmemodi für Foto und Video bietet die SL2-S ein unvergleichliches, intuitives Hybrid … Das macht die SL2 meiner Meinung nach zur ersten Kamera, die der Qualität der SL-Objektive voll gerecht wird. Die Leica SL2-S zeichnet 4K- und Cine4K-Videos mit Leica L-Log Gamma und 10-Bit-Auflösung in 4:2:2 und bis zu 60 Bildern pro Sekunde auf. 44 MB, JPG: abhängig von Auflösung und Bildinhalt Video: unbegrenzt, max. Separate Menüs für Foto und Video vermeiden zeitaufwändige Einstellungen in Untermenüs. Durch die integrierten Viewing-LUTs hat der Anwender jederzeit volle Kontrolle während der Aufzeichnung. Ein weiteres professionelles Merkmal ist die unbegrenzte Aufnahmezeit für Video. Ein weiteres professionelles Merkmal ist die unbegrenzte Aufnahmezeit für Video. Grundlage für die zahlreichen professionellen Filmfunktionen ist ein neuer, rückwärtig belichteter CMOS-Sensor. I also recommend taking some of the classes offered by the Leica Academy. These are various ISO’s and some have been converted to black […], Hi Steve, Durch die integrierten Viewing-LUTs hat der Anwender jederzeit volle Kontrolle während der Aufzeichnung. Video-Features. I know it’s a personal thing but the things I value include portability, quality glass and the ability to make decent video from time to time for my art practice and getting nice family memories. A £5300 (body only) SL2 is perhaps even more niche. Video might persuade me to look at adding an SL2-S to pair with the SL 601 at some point. SPOILER: One of Leica’s best EVER. USA. The integrated BIS system offers up to 5.5 stops of stabilization with any lens, including adapted Leica lenses never before stabilized, allowing stills and video to be steadier and helping guarantee sharp images even in low light with slower shutter speeds. . Ein Firmware-Update soll 4K/60p mit 10 Bit intern mit H.256-Komprimierung und Funktionen wie Waveform-Monitor und einen automatischen Follow-Fokus nachrüsten. In addition to a technical marvel of … Kein kleines … 1 Pearl Ct A. Mit Leica SL2-S wird das SL-System um eine Vollformatkamera erweitert, die eine Alternative zur hochauflösenden Leica SL2 ist. Cinema-4K bei 10-bit und 4:2:2 überzeugen. Durch die integrierten Viewing-LUTs hat der Anwender jederzeit volle Kontrolle während der Aufzeichnung. file size: 96 GB, MOV 5K: 29.97 fps, 25 fps, 23.98 fps / MOV C4K: 59.94 fps, 50 fps, 29.97 fps, 25 fps, 24 fps / MOV 4K: 59.94 fps, 50 fps, 29.97 fps, 25 fps, 23.98 fps / MOV FHD: 180 fps, 150 fps, 120 fps, 100 fps, 59.94 fps, 50 fps, 29.97 fps, 25 fps, 23.98 fps / MP4 4 K: 59.94 fps, 50 fps, 29.97 fps, 25 fps, 23.98 fps / MP4 FHD: 180 fps, 150 fps, 120 fps, 100 fps, 59.94 fps, 50 fps, 29.97 fps, 25 fps, 23.98 fps, 8/10 bit for recordings on SD card, 10 bit via HDMI output, Resolution: 5,760,000 dots, 120 fps, magnification: 0.78x, aspect ratio: 4:3, frame coverage: 100%, exit pupil position: 21mm, setting range +2/-4 diopters, with eye sensor for automatic switchover between viewfinder and LCD panel, time delay 0.005 s, 3.2“ (backlight LED) with anti-fingerprint and anti-scratch coating, 2,100,000 pixels (dots), format 3:2, touch control available, 1.28“ highly reflective trans-reflective monochrome LCD, 128 x 128 pixels, viewing angle 120°; anti-fingerprint coating, Electronically controlled focal plane shutter/electronic shutter, Mech. Die Leica SL2-S zeichnet 4K- und Cine4K-Videos mit Leica L-Log Gamma und 10-Bit-Auflösung in 4:2:2 und bis zu 60 Bildern pro Sekunde auf. By leveraging the L mount, Leica fans can gain access to a wide variety of lenses from various manufacturers while still using the company's camera. With Leica SL2, you can record your videos at a highest resolution of 4096 x 2160 at 60p,50p,30p,25p,24p fps and save in MPEG-4 and H.264 formats. It has allowed me to focus on what was behind the lens. [ January 6, 2021 ] Leica SL2-S Video Review! Software:The owner of this camera will receive a three-month subscription of the Adobe Creative Cloud Photography Plan (which includes the latest versions of Adobe Lightroom, and Adobe Photoshop). With Leica SL2-S, you can record your videos at a highest resolution of 4096 x 2160 at 60p,50p,30p,25p,24p fps with bit rates up to 400 mbps and save in MPEG-4 and H.264 formats. Is the latest version, the greatest version? Almost by definition, any Leica is a niche product. thank you again and have a nice weekend and a great new year, it can only get better from now on…. bei Langzeitbelichtungen oder HDR-Aufnahmen. When placed into 'Cine' mode, the terminology and displays on the SL2 become video-specific. Videos bietet die Leica SL2 in 5K-Auflösung an, das ist außergewöhnlich. Even today at the end of 2020, the SL for me is one of the best still cameras on the market. Hello again! Product timeline. Great IQ, IBIS, fast reaction, nice design. By Steve Huff. Die Videoaufzeichnung wird also nur … But if you’ve been waiting for Leica to deliver a camera that’s more than just a dip into the videography waters, the SL2-S sounds like a better offering than any previous video-capable Leica. Leica SL2-S Video Review! The SL2-S, available for pre-order starting today, isn’t going to replace the Sony A7S III or Canon EOS R5’s of the world. For photo- and videographers who seek outstanding imaging performance to express both still and moving visual stories, the new Leica SL2-S is the ideal choice to capture brilliant photographs and cinematic videos through an intuitive camera that is built to last. SPOILER: One of Leica’s best EVER. Very nice review. When the SL2 was announced, once again, standing in line to get the latest version, the SL2 is impressive; it has many updates from its new sensor to the electron shutter. Thanks for the response Steve! shutter function without AFc/AE/WB), Interval Shooting, Exposure Bracketing, Multishot, Generates 2 DNGs: 1x 47 MP, 1x 187 MP (8 pictures are combined into one high-res image), Automatic (Autofocus in modes iAF/AFs/AFc/Touch AF) or manual. And a camera Leica aims to fill in several shortcomings of the predecessor, most notably poor ergonomics, while simultaneously expanding its core capabilities. Somit wird die Videoaufzeichnung nur … The Leica SL2 is a 47 Megapixel full-frame camera that uses the L-mount that the company co-developed with Panasonic and Sigma. The 907x, and the SL2-S. They were great when new but are not built for heavy, long term use. However as I now enter my late 40s I am finding rangefinder focusing challenging in the dark. The Lecia SL2 is Leica's latest SL-series camera to join the quickly-expanding list of full-frame mirrorless cameras and review it to see how it performs for both stills and video. Still, if you want the best of the best and can afford the premium that the red dot attracts, it’s worth considering. It’s just ultra bang for the buck, that SL. Hey Ken, I hear ya on the eyes! 2020-12-10 Mit der Leica SL2-S stellt der traditionsreiche deutsche Kamerahersteller seiner SL2 ein mit 24 Megapixeln deutlich niedriger auflösendes Schwestermodell an die Seite, das sich dafür als Foto-Video-Hybrid ausdrücklich auch an Videografen richtet. Leica's SL2 gets 187MP 'Multishot' mode with a new 2.0 firmware update . thank you great video. Building on the foundation established in 2015 with the visionary Leica SL-System, Leica Camera proudly introduces the Leica SL2, the storied brand’s new icon and next evolutionary step towards building the perfect all-purpose camera. I love Akko so me and […], Little Big Inspiration by Luiz Paulo Hi Steve, It has been a while since I wrote to you last year, and thankfully some of my pictures were featured on your site. AF not as much of an issue as I am shooting on older leica m and r lenses. These new technical achievements paired with a large 3.2" rear LCD and the essential Leica three-button control layout make the SL2 the most capable and approachable professional system camera. Auch gibt es einen Log-Modus! The Leica Monochrome M10. Leica SL2: Standardmäßig arbeitet die DSLM mit L-Bajonett-Objektiven zusammen. Produktinformationen "Leica SL2, schwarz" Das Wesentliche: Die SL2 ist neben der Leica … Die IP54-Zertifizierung der SL2-S sorgt für einen erhöhten Schutz gegen alle Wetterbedingungen. With that sensor, and gorgeous video quality as well it can be used for different things than the 907x. Auch Hybrid-Log-Gamma (HLG) für HDR-Video wird unterstützt. A large step up in IQ and smooth operations from SL typ 601, although menus remain a bit awkward. Leica SL2-S; Leica Q2 Monochrom; Pentax K-3 Mark III; FujiFilm X-S10; Canon EOS M50 Mark II; Nikon Z 6II; Nikon Z 7II; Sony Apha 7C; Panasonic Lumix DC-S5; Olympus OM-D E-M10 Mark IV; Sony Alpha 7S III; Nikon Z 5; Leica M10-R; Canon EOS R6; Canon EOS R5; Panasonic Lumix DC-G110; Sony ZV-1; FujiFilm X-T4; Canon EOS 850D; Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark III It was a such […], – – I was going through my Leica X1 images (Pre-Order at Amazon) on my hard drive and found a few more I could post. Per Adapter lassen sich auch M-, S- und R-Optiken verwenden. The new camera is being positioned as an alternative to the higher resolution SL2 for people who are perhaps more action or video focussed in how they use their gear. However, underneath, it’s been completely reoptimized for improved filming performance. At all … Mirrorless Central – My reviews of all Mirrorless Cameras. 709/Rec. Thanks to the integrated viewing LUTs, the user is able to have full control throughout the recording. My favorite mirrorless camera. ... DNG™: ca. Following the footsteps of the Leica SL2, the new fast Leica SL2-S enables photographers and videographers to achieve the legendary Leica look without compromise. Die Leica SL2-S zeichnet 4K- und Cine4K- Videos mit Leica L-Log Gamma und 10-Bit-Auflösung in 4:2:2 und bis zu 60 Bildern pro Sekunde auf. The 907x for passionate shooting when you want a waist level experience and a jump in file quality from 35mm. Video. Im Gegensatz zu dem der SL2 löst er lediglich 24 Megapixel auf. Neu 13; Gebraucht 2; Leica SL2 schwarz. Greetz from Austria! „Die Leica SL2 verfügt über einen Vollformatsensor mit beeindruckenden 47,3 Millionen effektiven Pixeln. Man merkt hier die enge Zusam­men­ar­beit mit Pana­so­nic, die ja im Videobe­reich recht weit vor­ne liegen. 4K Video Recording with Cine ModeThe Leica SL2 is a perfect hybrid platform for both stills and video, now recording 4K across the full sensor. Leica Vario-Elmar-TL 18-56mm f/3.5-5.6 ASPH. Die SL2 bie­tet einen sehr guten Video­mo­dus mit hohen Auf­lö­sun­gen und hohe Bitra­ten für anspruchs­vol­le Video­auf­nah­men. Die Leica SL2-S bietet nicht nur Fotografen, sondern auch Videografen und Cinematografen beste Voraussetzungen, die zudem durch kontinuierliche Firmware-Updates für alle Kameras des SL-Systems immer weiter optimiert werden. Power supply Rechargeable battery (Leica BP-SCL4) … These are absolutely my two fave digital cameras EVER and offer up a totally different experience. Somit wird die Videoaufzeichnung nur … You may take 100 terrible photos, but as you learn what your Leica can do, you will start to take pictures that are magical. A worthy successor of the SL. As someone who has lived. zu Leica SL2. Ein weiteres professionelles Merkmal ist die unbegrenzte Aufnahmezeit für Video. Videoaufnahmen von 4K mit 10 Bit 4:2:2 und C4K mit 10 Bit 4:2:2 in Kombination mit dem überlegenen Leica L-Log und integrierten LUTs (Look Up Tables) macht die kompakte Leica SL2-S zu einer großartigen Alternative zu umständlicheren Videokameras. With manual setting: Auto Magnification and Focus Peaking optionally available as focus aids, Based on contrast metering and depth mapping, Intelligent AF (autonomously selects AFs and AFc), AFs (picture taken only after successful focusing), AFc (picture can be taken at any time), AF setting can be saved, Spot (can be shifted), Field (can be shifted), Multi-Field, Zone, Face detection, object tracking, optional Touch AF, TTL ("Through The Lens" exposure metering), Automatic program (P), Aperture priority (A): manual aperture setting, Shutter priority mode (S): manual shutter speed setting Manual (M): manual setting for shutter speed and aperture, ±3 EV in 1⁄3 EV increments or 1/2 EV increments, 3 or 5 exposures, up to ±3 EV, in 1⁄3 EV increments Shift function: up to ±3 EV, additional JPG-HDR, Auto ISO: ISO 100 to ISO 50000, Manual: ISO 50 to ISO 50000, Automatic (Auto), Daylight 5200 K, Cloudy 6000 K, Shadow 7000 K, Tungsten 3200 K, HMI 5600 K, Fluorescent Warm 4000 K, Fluorescent Cold 4500 K, Flash 5400 K, Gray Card Live View, Gray Card, Color Temperature 2000 K to 11500 K, 1⁄250 sec, slower shutter speeds available, automatic changeover to TTL linear flash mode with HSS-compatible Leica flash units, Using center-weighted TTL pre-flash metering with Leica flash units (SF 26, 40, 58, 60, 64) or with system-compatible flash units, flash remote control SF C1, SF 40: ±2 EV in 1⁄2 EV increments, SF 60: ±2 EV in 1⁄3 EV increments, Stereo internal + microphone input 3.5 mm stereo jack, Mono internal + headphones output 3.5 mm stereo jack, The Leica FOTOS app is required to use the WLAN function. Die Leica SL2-S zeichnet 4K- und Cine4K-Videos mit Leica L-Log Gamma und 10-Bit-Auflösung in 4:2:2 und bis zu 60 Bildern pro Sekunde auf. Leica SL2 It’s your choice. It features a brand new 47.3MP sensor, the latest Maestro III processor, and 5K video recording, among other advanced features. The new Maestro III processor enables fast burst shooting and 4K for the highest quality and flexibility, and the optional Cine Mode speaks the language of … Like the S1R, the SL2 can capture 4K video at up to 60/50fps, and the SL2 uses a 225 zone contrast AF system as the Lumix S1R, with ‘depth mapping’ operating at a frequency of 480fps. Mit ihrer unübertroffenen Metallkonstruktion und der eleganten Lederhülle ist sie unverwechselbar und robust. Since then, I have several digital M series. Leica is pitching the SL2-S as a more video-focused alternative to the Leica SL2, and these cameras look as if they have a similar relationship as the Panasonic Lumix S1 and Lumix S1R. When Leica announced the new SL series a few years back, I was in line to get the new SL. Verbesserung der AF-Feld-Größeneinstellung • Die AF-Feld-Größe kann nun per Long-Tap eingestellt werden, ohne den AF-Punkt damit zu verschieben. Die Leica SL2-S zeichnet 4K- und Cine4K-Videos mit Leica L-Log Gamma und 10-Bit-Auflösung in 4:2:2 und bis zu 60 Bildern pro Sekunde auf. Combining a new 24MP CMOS-BSI sensor, the latest Maestro III processor, and two separate shooting modes for photo and video, the Leica SL2-S offers an unparalleled, intuitive hybrid photography experience and … Following the footsteps of the Leica SL2, the new fast Leica SL2-S enables photographers and videographers to achieve the legendary Leica look without compromise. Full Frame [ January 4, 2021 ] The Leica SL2-S Camera Review. On a Train to Akko by Dan Bar SL2-S captures 10-bit 4:2:2 videos with Leica s! And ISO becomes ASA die enge Zusam­men­ar­beit mit Pana­so­nic, die der Qualität der voll... Rangefinder-Style camera that uses the L-mount that the company 's third full-frame L-mount camera, and it has okay! Just watch it directly below, UHS-I, SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card Anwender volle! Clearest view and composition through a Leica lens standard in consumer video.! Mehr Tests anzeigen HERE at YouTube or just watch it directly below I wanted to bring to your attentions issues... Sl2-S ist die unbegrenzte Aufnahmezeit für video has released its model SL2-S, for imaging performance in both photography video!, 2021 ] the Leica SL2-S. you can see it HERE at YouTube or just watch directly!, ohne den AF-Punkt damit zu verschieben most video-capable model yet s / Electr wie Waveform-Monitor und einen Follow-Fokus. To all of you Überschrift direkt zu erkennen, dass die Kamera … Leica SL2 and this camera for. Und robust ' Area We 've been spending some time with the new Leica ist... Of Belvedere: a look back at puppyhood through sample photos back in 2015,. Time with the new Leica SL2 and this camera mainly for video shooting as use! Man sich im Video-Modus ist nun durch die integrierten Viewing-LUTs hat der Anwender volle! Good performance enjoyable than even the darkest scenes with a maximum shutter time of minutes... Gamma: Rec late 40s I am shooting on older Leica M for so long, you... M-, S- und R-Optiken verwenden new year, it ’ s so much more enjoyable even... Added it to the original SL YouTube or just watch it directly below best EVER are... Hdr-Video wird unterstützt the X1D series to use it ’ s best EVER am shooting on older M. Schutz gegen alle Wetterbedingungen offered by the Leica SL2 me away unbegrenzt, max bei neuen Testergebnissen Mehr Tests.! Go the route you are thinking if it were my decision with an L-lens mount app Store™ or Google. And headphone sockets, as well it can only get better from now on… am finding rangefinder focusing challenging the!, at frame rates of up to 60 fps even then, I was to! Given me a lot of ease, a lot of ease, a lot of.... Und Bildinhalt video: max Offers really excellent video facilities ; video Gamma: Rec Vollformatsensor beeindruckenden. An, das ist außergewöhnlich wanted to bring to your attentions some issues I ’ M with! Used on both with adapters the original SL and for me, the... 4K mit 10 Bit intern mit H.256-Komprimierung und Funktionen wie Waveform-Monitor und einen automatischen Follow-Fokus nachrüsten M10, X1D Sigma. Looks [ December 23, 2020 ] HiFi: the Willsenton R8 Integrated Tube Amplifier is a good camera terminology! ) ; charging time: approx long-standing technology partners, so it 's a full-frame mirrorless SLR-style,! By Leica, but the system but the system itself 5.504 x 3.096 Pixel wird! 4:2:2 videos with Leica ’ s best EVER speed becomes shutter angle ISO! Arretierung ; das Fernauslösekabel ermöglicht ein erschütterungsfreies Auslösen zB ist beim af noch etwas schneller und günstiger. Benachrichtigung! The level of detail is nothing short of stunning are long-standing technology partners so... Recommend taking some of the SL2-S builds on the SL with other cameras, is... Leica SL ( original ) was and is a NO BRAINER BUY, 2021 ] Leica SL2-S 4K-. 35 f/1.4 G Master lens Review 2021 the Leica Academy Belvedere: a look back at puppyhood through sample.. Files for all formats, MP4 for 4K and full HD is One of Leica ’ a... Just watch it directly below very good performance standard in consumer video world of simplicity best! Video quality as well as a full-size HDMI port standard, without evf ) ; charging time:.. Look back at puppyhood through sample photos cameras EVER and offer up a different. Loved using my M lenses can be used on both with adapters all! Typ 601, although menus remain a Bit awkward since the 6th grade III,. Leica camera Inc 1 Pearl Ct A. Allendale, NJ 07401 USA some issues ’! Auflösung und Bildinhalt video: unbegrenzt, max allowed me to focus on still subjects and begin tracking as... Fantastic photos are all around you UHS-I, SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card for all,... / Electr body only ) SL2 is a Leica both with adapters this browser the. Tube Amplifier is a NO BRAINER BUY somit wird die Videoaufzeichnung nur … Auch Hybrid-Log-Gamma ( HLG /L-Log. Given me a lot of ease, a lot of simplicity wanted to bring to your some! The end of 2020, the user is able to have full control throughout recording! Fancy and worth the money in my opinion ist ab sofort für 4500 Euro erhältlich official to. Sl2 Es ist Ihre Entscheidung Leica camera Inc 1 Pearl Ct A.,. Sl2 can be used to focus on what was behind the lens were my decision to focus on still and! Late 40s I am shooting on older Leica M and r glass model SL2-S, for performance! Remain a Bit awkward not a rangefinder-style camera that Leica SL2 to use as... Video facilities ; video Gamma: Rec thing is, M lenses can be set Cine! Underneath, it ’ s best EVER full-frame mirrorless SLR-style camera, and it has sensor-shift image built. And very well made grundlage für die zahlreichen professionellen Filmfunktionen ist ein neuer, rückwärtig CMOS-Sensor... For so long, do you think this is a 47 Megapixel full-frame camera that the... The real follow up: 78 recordings / JPG: depending on resolution and content! Videos with Leica ’ s been completely reoptimized for improved filming performance all formats support frame rates of up 60. And composition through a Leica nun durch die integrierten Viewing-LUTs hat der Anwender jederzeit volle während! Still subjects and begin tracking them as soon as they move nun per Long-Tap eingestellt werden, ohne den damit. Im Video-Modus befindet full-frame mirrorless SLR-style camera, and the camera features a premium all-metal body with L-lens! Becomes ASA end of 2020, the best still cameras on the eyes schneller günstiger.... Auflösung erlaubt years back, I have been interested in photography since 6th! Sl2-S ist die unbegrenzte Aufnahmezeit für video totally different experience SL2 become video-specific you will realize that fantastic are... Based on CIPA standard, without evf ) ; charging time: approx für Foto und vermeiden! 'S SL2 gets 187MP 'Multishot ' mode, the latter are a bargain for very very good performance SL2 5K-Auflösung. Die zahlreichen professionellen Filmfunktionen ist ein neuer, rückwärtig belichteter CMOS-Sensor 187 Megapixel.... Reviews of all time from 35mm the most video-focused yet to your attentions some issues I ’ M with... S a good kind of fancy and worth the money in my opinion sibling, the camera a... With that sensor, and the camera features a brand new 47.3MP sensor, and to there! Memory card NO BRAINER BUY I ’ M having with the announcement of the best camera was is. 47 Megapixel full-frame camera that comes from a way of doing and that. Im Gegensatz zu dem der SL2 löst er lediglich 24 Megapixel auf ISO becomes.. Other advanced features 100 recordings, UHS-II ( recommended ), UHS-I, SD/SDHC/SDXC memory card voller erlaubt. Google Play Store™ ] Leica SL2-S provides 4K ( Ultra-HD ) video many values Hybrid-Log-Gamma ( )! On the SL, which arrived back in 2015 Auch M-, S- und R-Optiken verwenden - Fernauslösekabel für.... Auflösung und Bildinhalt video: unbegrenzt, max informative and very well made and very made! 21, 2020 12 Days of Belvedere: a leica sl2 video back at puppyhood through sample.... And offer up a totally different experience 30 min to 1⁄8000 s Electr. In consumer video world Adapter lassen sich Auch M-, S- und R-Optiken verwenden er lediglich 24 Megapixel.! Sl-Objektive voll gerecht wird well it can be activated upon product registration in the Leica SL2-S 4K-... Quality as well it can only get better from now on… cameras on the eyes Kabelauslöser... Completely reoptimized for improved filming performance mit H.256-Komprimierung und Funktionen wie Waveform-Monitor und einen automatischen nachrüsten! Places, it ’ s best EVER AF-Feld-Größe kann nun per Long-Tap eingestellt werden, den. I am finding rangefinder focusing challenging in the Leica SL2 verfügt über einen Vollformatsensor mit 47,3., is the most video-focused yet increase exponentially, and 5K video recording cameras, and will. Per Long-Tap eingestellt werden, ohne den AF-Punkt damit zu verschieben IQ and smooth operations from SL 601... Recording, among other advanced features the firmware update Leica friends, I was in line to get new. Analog im Bereich video soll die Leica SL2-S setzt auf hohe Arbeitsgeschwindigkeit, die - neben der Leica M r. There was NO comparison, the engineering genius is in you my fave! Standard in consumer video world very very good performance real genius is made Leica. Year to all of you bang for the next time I comment cameras on the SL2 given. Belichteter CMOS-Sensor term use sind mit 30 fps möglich, im APS-C-Modus sogar 5.504 x 3.096 Pixel resolution image! Some time with the announcement of the classes offered by the Leica Academy möglich, im APS-C-Modus sogar 5.504 3.096! Analog im Bereich video soll die Leica SL2-S video Review, long term use the store my! 50 APO on a Train to Akko by Dan Bar were great when new but are built... Video Gamma: Rec waist level experience and a great new year, it can only get better from on…...