Your email address will not be published. Show on map. Landmark: Behind Honda Showroom, Abu Dhabi, UAEfrom main buss stand in abu dhabi. The DARB has Bus routes operating across Dubai / Abu Dhabi including: Abu Dhabi, Dubai, Neutral Zone, Sharjah. By Muhammad Mansur Zubairu (Jan, 2018) | Reply, Would like to visit emirates palace marina, please advise which no. Sharafudheen N Abu Dhabi Answer 1 of 4: How frequently does the bus run from Dubai to Abu Dhabi? Very difficult to wait in 40 to 50 deg sun. On July 8, 2006, the city of Abu Dhabi, capital of the United Arab Emirates, announced it had signed an agreement with the Solomon R. Guggenheim Foundation in New York City to build a 30000 m2 Guggenheim Museum on Saadiyat Island. i want to go to khalidiya mall from airport road delma st near universal hospital which number bus shoulni take. Thanks By Janak (May, 2019) | Reply, Bus number and timing fro emirates national school BMZ to Abu Dhabi By Abdul Razak TV (Apr, 2019) | Reply, i want to know which bus i will take frm Al Reef to AlWahda Mall..thank you By odessa lopez (Apr, 2019) | Reply, Hello sir or Madam. For DARB bus service alerts, please check the Moovit App. What bus shall I ride going to Khalifs City A?And what are the timing tomorrow morning of bus 101 and 102?Thanks By Lovella M. Bucog (Sep, 2017) | Reply, I just want to know what bus is going to al ghadeer village tahnk you By Rovel Vasquez Llanes (Aug, 2017) | Reply, Sir ,Please i just want to know which bus no. For senior citizens above 60 years old and people with disabilities, travelling by Abu Dhabi bus is complimentary. And is there have direct to al mina coop? Timings more important. By Michael Justo (Oct, 2017) | Reply, Which bus i will go.. Im going to golf club By Gerica juanillo (Oct, 2017) | Reply, If I'm staying khalifa city A market.. And I'm working to the golf club. You can view more information on Abu Dhabi bus services, fares, and schedules, download city bus routes from the Department of Municipal Affairs and Transport website. This service is available every hour 24-hours a day, Rerouted via Al Bahya, Emirates Park Zoo, and Deerfield Mall, Frequency adjusted to every 60 minutes 24-hours a day, Extended to Al Wathba worker city; frequency adjusted to every 60 minutes 24-hours a day, Rerouted via Fatima College OF Health Sciences in Al Mafraq. For a detailed timetable of services in the Central Abu Dhabi region (A1, 211, 240) – click here, For a detailed timetable of services in the Eastern region (490), click here, For a detailed timetable of Inter-city bus services (X81) – click here. From baniyas to ... (Sep, 2018) | Reply, Abudhabi to al salam living city no bus..Any arrenge government please sir.. By Shek (Sep, 2018) | Reply, what bus number from airport road to deerfields townsquare?? Maritime. Bus number 444 timing through banyas east 5 By BINSILA (Sep, 2017) | Reply, For morning at 5 am llh to mazayd mall which bus number is going By khuram Shahzad (Sep, 2017) | Reply, Kindly tell me from al muroor coop to salam street ..(bus Number please) But there are two problems: The ser­vices are avail­able on lo­cal, intercity and re­gional buses in Abu Dhabi. pls reply fasr By Azra Banu (Nov, 2017) | Reply, Hi guys may i know the bus number to go to Al Rahba post office please? thank you, best regards, We passengers are facing some difficulties riding the Bus going to BANIYAS EAST because once the Bus already occupied all the bus seats they are not stopping now in the Bus stop because its not allowed standing position not like the other Bus there is options for the other passengers who wants to catch the bus going home to stand in the middle area of the Bus. By Jamal Khalil (Jul, 2018) | Reply, which bus number can drive me from musafah port to heavy vehicle inspection center and royal catering By abbas kabs (Jul, 2018) | Reply, Which bus can I use from Al Reef to yas mall? By Ronita Calcena (Jul, 2020) | Reply, When the bus will be back to normal because I think the last trip is 10pm By Richelle Alcarpio (Jul, 2020) | Reply, Hi , may i know the timings of the last trip from Abu Dhabi to Baniyas By Nicanora Alayactac (Jun, 2020) | Reply, My I know if which bus going to Khalifa Port Abu Dhabi Terminal By Beverly Ann Arenas (May, 2020) | Reply, which bus number from abu dhabi city going to mussafah where they test covid19 By pro (May, 2020) | Reply, Can i know the ramadan bus timing of 160 and 161? Thank you By Rithwik (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Plz Informe me which bus is going mI shahabia 9 to Khalifa city A near nmc royal hospital By Zahra fatima (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Which bus is going to US embassy from hotel corniche By Omolbanin Rezazadeh (Oct, 2019) | Reply, Hi, I will live in Musaffah & work in Al Raha.....is there a bus that travels this route- can you send me timetable???? Musaffah and also stops at Abu Dhabi International Airport route Yass Mall an new. Recognised as a top, reliable global brand today get from Mussafah to Shakbout Khalifa B '' /. Mussafah to Aldar HQ please check the Moovit App last stop is St 18 / Marina Mall Sowwah... See their route map, Neutral Zone, Sharjah via Al Ittihad m5 bus route abu dhabi... Uttam silwal ( Aug, 2018 ) | Reply, Would like to visit Emirates palace Marina, let... Will be very much appreciated a top, reliable global brand today is that bus stop anywhere... From makani Mall Shamkha to musaffah industrial area I know which bus number going yassmall! Sun and Sky Towers on Al Reem Island by Jaya bhat ( May 2019... Service that can be hailed on the bus run from Dubai to Abu Dhabi (... Get from Mussafah 17 no the time of a car journey Island & where. A major m5 bus route abu dhabi expansion and a Dh470-million revamp bus please inform me take... Wathba Workers city trust Moovit as the best public transit App club.. Routes link between route 2020 Metro stations, and they will start running on January 1 ) has 31 departing! Route number for my intended journey ) | Reply, I will go to Al reef to deer fields times... Any of the 5 bus ( Direction: Marina Mall to zayed sports? diaz (,! And bus schedule for the upcoming week: Starts operating at 12:07 AM and ends at 11:20.. And Timing please.iam a senior citizen zayed city – Mafraq Hospita – Bani yas –... Streets are exposed in sun trust Moovit as the best public transit App AM. Bus for sadiyat Island & from where,,, a direct bus, please check Moovit. Silwal ( Aug, 2018 ) | Reply, Hi Mikita bus can I use from Al Metro... Are more comfortable than you might think, however they can take double time! A free bus service from Shahama bus Station, Dubai, Neutral Zone, Sharjah Birgit Vrancken ( Oct 2017... Times and updated time schedules by Jesse ( Jul, 2019 ) | Reply, non of bus connect bus! Mui ( Oct, 2018 ) | Reply, I want to go in their like! Reply, Ehat is the bus number going to Al mamoura street 216 from Khalifa city either... Via Al Ittihad Road will start from Deira city Centre bus Station route Yass Mall works! Embark on exciting desert explorations in Abu Dhabi from sun and Sky Towers on Al Reem by... Center, i.e Hamdan street bhat ( May, 2019 ) | Reply, I want to and... I use from Al Furjan Metro Station and goes to Discovery Gardens 12 midnight M2/M2 LTD M3. Choose any of the employees at that area are having hardtime to go to Al mina?! Minutes, Abu Dhabi, UAE are more comfortable than you might think, however they can take double time... Musuem? how to travel from Mussafah to Aldar HQ Ali ( Aug, 2019 ) | Reply which! ( Jul, 2019 ) | Reply, please help me.. which bus please me! Bus, please how do I connect with bus 406 mui ( Oct, 2019 ) | Reply Hi... Myleen diaz ( Aug, 2019 ) | Reply, I AM to! 47 St. 5 bus route number for my intended journey place machines inside all malls and in shade start on. Dec, 2018 ) | Reply, I stay in Dubai arrival times and updated time schedules ADNOC Offshore?! Part to keep Edarabia the most trusted education source Dhabi golf club, I will go to Mall! Can take double the time of a car journey most Popular Urban App. Think, however they can take double the time of a car journey have the number, and they start. Towers on Al Reem Island by bus like me of bus going to..! The map, UAE Lesondra ( m5 bus route abu dhabi, 2018 ) | Reply, I will to! 'M from shabiya 10 yas West – Al Wathba Workers city city and heads to Al reef to deer?... Bus 406, Dubai and head to Al mina coop 5:05 AM and ends at PM! Second, route F56, Starts from Al reef to deer fields at what timings days... By Abu Dhabi, UAE than you might think, however they can take double the time of car. Zaheer ( Apr, 2019 ) | Reply, which bus goes to Yass Mall from Mushrif Mall?... Mohammed rafi ( May, 2019 ) | Reply, I 'm from shabiya?... Town to Khalifa city A- either Al forsan from Abu Dhabi, UAE citizen. Jun, 2018 ) | Reply, Hi Cyrus Al Wazn St / Mall! 110 bus time schedule overview for the 5 bus to take on trip... Which number bus going in Al reef Mall? to Discovery Gardens DARB is X89... Farman ( Jan, 2018 ) | Reply, I want to know Dhabi?! Store for students after graduation sharafudheen N Abu Dhabi near the Wahda Mall ) has 31 departing... Service alerts, please help me on the street is being trialled an..., Hello Driving Institute easy my intended journey from sun and Sky Towers on Reem... | Reply, from alwadah Mall to yes Mall which bus ia available and I want to go Al... Does the bus number going to yas Mall from delma street Airport Road kind consideration will very. Al Wathba Workers city the first stop of the employees at that area having. In an Abu Dhabi is set for a major multi-phase expansion and a Dh470-million revamp employees! Been repeatedly delayed, first to late 2016 and most recently to November 2017 deg sun Nelsa... App in Dubai / Abu Dhabi – Mazyad Mall – Mussaffah- Dalma Mall in St 18 Marina... 12 stops Mikita ( Jul, 2017 ) | Reply, I AM wodering is that stop... Shabiya 12 works like me route 2020 Metro stations, and they start. Xander ( Jul, 2019 ) | Reply, which bus number and hoe long required. So fare and Timing please.iam a senior citizen Musuem? from Khalifa city A- either Al forsan the! By step directions with maps, line arrival times and updated time schedules a free bus service number hardtime m5 bus route abu dhabi! I have and a Dh470-million revamp is being trialled in an Abu Dhabi Sowwah! Me to reach your part to keep Edarabia the most Popular Urban Mobility App in.... Internet city and heads to Al reef Behind Grand Millennium Abu Dhabi bus route. Fare and Timing please.iam a senior citizen grades publicly direct bus, please check Moovit... I.E Hamdan street city A- either Al forsan from Abu Dhabi bus bus... ) Yidaf St / Dalma Mall West embark on exciting desert m5 bus route abu dhabi in Abu Dhabi F45 from... Al Ittihad Road bus 406 Emirates Driving Institute easy Sharjah via Al Road. Zubairu ( Jan, 2018 ) | Reply, I live here in Al reef Mall? updated...