Basically nobody does anything for me unless I threaten to kill myself.” – Kelly Kapoor (Season 7, Classy Christmas) Change ), You are commenting using your Google account. To meet. jim halpert. Angela: I didn’t come here to get wet and wild. To see the ones that you love. oscar. Overview: Michael is using the former Michael Scott Paper Company office to drink espresso, have a dance and relax. pjobsessed. Its sturdy and glossy with a vivid print thatll withstand the microwave and dishwasher. Change ), Why Cafe Disco got me Hooked on The Office, The Story of Dwight Schrute Retold as ‘The Hero’s Journey’, Erin Hannon: An Office Character You’d Actually Want to be Friends With. The camera crew catches Michael dancing by himself to this song in the old office space for the Michael Scott Paper Company aka Cafe Disco. Michael Scott: No, Dwight is confusing you. The Office Cafe Disco Original Air Date: May 7, 2009 Shannon - Associate Editor shannon@thetwocentscorp.com Michael turns the old Michael Scott Paper Company office into a disco and Jim and Pam decide to elope. To love the ones that you see. A podcast about The Office. So he invites them all to come to his cafe disco. 1. ( Log Out /  Michael Scott: No, Dwight is confusing you. Michael Scott: It is a daytime disco on the ground floor of an industrial office building: Erin: It's a cafe disco. Its more of a disco. Phyllis: It's a combo dance house coffee bar. A place where unattractive and attractive people can get together. To love the ones that you see. This made me laugh because it’s so true of human nature that food is a great motivator. So fast, so tender. Okay. One of the first scenes includes some comical dance moves by Steve Carrel in what used to be the office of the Michael Scott Paper Company. Ah, pet day. Phyllis: It's a combo dance house coffee bar. dwight schrute. Michael decides to open a cafe-disco in his old office. "The Office" Cafe Disco (TV Episode 2009) Steve Carell as Michael Scott. We are not going to eat you. The TV Critic.org - The Office, Season 5, Episode 25: Cafe Disco. Its more of a disco. Just Dance. We're always taking questions about anything to do with The Office. ... At first The Michael Scott Dance Factory is a sad little one-man empire featuring Michael—riding the caffeine train all the way to funky town—doing some wonderfully silly dances. Michael: A lot of people doubted Cafe Disco at first, but it is a magical place. Kelly Erin Hannon (born May 1, 1986) is a fictional character from the U.S. comedy television series The Office.She is the office receptionist for the Scranton branch of Dunder Mifflin, a position previously held by Pam Beesly before she quit to go work for the Michael Scott Paper Company.. Erin is portrayed by Ellie Kemper.She is an original character, although her closest … john machay. The Office: "Cafe Disco" Nathan Rabin. Dwight: A majestic beast. He called it Cafe Disco. I saw the other side of Michael – the side that, deep down, loves his employees despite what comes out of his mouth. He promoted bringing your whole self to work. Find the perfect handmade gift, vintage & on-trend clothes, unique jewelry, and more… lots more. Dwight: A majestic beast. We are not going to eat you. dundrmifflin. We’ve taken our podcast and turned it into a place to hang out. We’ve taken our podcast and turned it into a place to hang out. Whether youre drinking your morning coffee, evening tea, or something in between – this mugs for you! In April 2005, I had seen a brief clip of the Basketball episode, and I didn’t care for it, but a friend had recently recommended the show, so I decided to give it another shot. Michael: Cafe Disco is dead, but I can still hear the music in my head. ... Michael Scott : Now I know what the founders of Phillip Morris felt like. ( Log Out /  cafe disco. Tell us about the beginning of your Office journey by commenting below. Michael’s impression of an “office drone” is one of my favorite types of humor – someone just being a goofball. That’s right—it’s Cafe Disco. When Michael wants Kevin to continue to hang out with him, he entices him with an imaginary cookie. Unique Cafe Disco Posters designed and sold by artists. #what did you accomplish with that? that you see. Phyllis injures her back dancing at the cafe disco and bonds with Dwight as he tries to relieve her back. If you don’t have a pet, please don’t feel like – Lady GaGa. Set at the Scranton, Pennsylvania branch of the Dunder Mifflin paper company, the series starred Steve Carell as office manager Michael Scott; also featured in the cast were Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer, B.J. All orders are custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours. To see the ones that you love. Dwight is so annoying and so ugly UGH . It originally aired on NBC in the United States on May 7, 2009. nbc. Michael donates blood at a mobile blood drive being held in the business park's parking lot and has a nice conversation with a female donor (Kathryn Aselton) sitting next to him.When they both finish at the same time, Michael passes out because he did not eat for … In fact, Michael uses this motivator frequently throughout the series. Andy: It's like a haunted disco. 2. My impression of Michael based on the two-minute clip I saw of him insulting Phyllis in the Basketball episode was that he was a jerk. – Michael Scott (Season 5, Cafe Disco) “Hey Goldenface! Go puck yourself!” – Michael Scarn (Season 7, Threat Level Midnight) “Ultimatums are key. Michael: We have talking walls. And don't worry, we meander High quality Cafe Disco gifts and merchandise. Name. Hosts Sean Roney, Edwin Janes, and Alex Ward look at the moments, arcs, and characters that make up the show’s 9-season run, and why it remains so popular after all these years. Cozy up with an espresso at the Café Disco, and enjoy these five ways Michael Scott championed the employee experience. One of the first scenes includes some comical dance moves by Steve Carrel in what used to be the office of the Michael Scott Paper Company. Andy: It's like a haunted disco. Pam and Jim are... more. Tip-toeing around corporate – it is a ballet. #the office #theofficeedit #kelly kapoor #andy bernard #cafe disco #my gifs #my edits #andybernardedit #kellykapooredit #200 #500 #1k. If that isn’t enough to intrigue you for… To greet. # cafe-disco Follow. message/question/comment we receive. crueeelsummerr. Okay, okay, we’re… Okay, we’re starting over. He entices them by playing dance music loudly … Michael Scott: It is a daytime disco on the ground floor of an industrial office building: Erin: It's a cafe disco. steve carell. While most people were annoyed by them, I was Miss Giggle. original test recordings and one of our first big disagreements 9 Apr 2009. Madge works in the warehouse. So fast, so tender. After watching “The Devil Wears Prada,” he started imitating Meryl Streep’s demanding boss. Michael: Cafe Disco is dead, but I can still hear the music in my head. When no one will have lunch with him, he concludes that Charles made them all focus too hard on work. michael scott. This is the last Michael Scott one, I promise. the office. Michael: Cafe Disco is dead but I can still hear the music in my head. Don't make it too long though. version!) While some people hate on “filler” episodes that don’t really advance any of the storylines, I actually enjoy them. You just want to give people a smooth, fun way to relax, and suddenly, you're just some terrible monster. For only $5/month, Tots get Even though finals were approaching, I guess I still had time for TV because I opened my laptop and searched for The Office on Netflix. Hit us up on socials (Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram) or call (503) 694-9314 to leave us a question, comment, quiz, or hot take. Easily move forward or backward to get to the perfect spot. Michael tries to create a place to escape from work in the storage room that used to house the Michael Scott Paper Company, while Jim and Pam consider taking off and getting married that day. 1,160 notes. Michael arrives to the office. Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more by independent artists and designers from around the world. We revisit one of our original test recordings and one of our first big disagreements about The Office, focusing on a few specific moments to … Michael’s Funny Dance Moves . Hosts Sean Roney, Edwin Janes, and Alex Ward look at the moments, arcs, and characters that make up the show’s 9-season run, and why it remains so popular after all these years. What was your first episode, and why did it get you hooked? Go puck yourself!” – Michael Scarn (Season 7, Threat Level Midnight) “Ultimatums are key. With Steve Carell, Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer. Michael: We have talking walls. For new and old fans alike, the show punches back in to the world of Dunder Mifflin Scranton for another conference room meeting. Menu. To see the ones that you love. The Michael Scott Podcast Company takes a deep dive into NBC’s ‘The Office’. Michael Scott: With coffee, but without the haunting. Dwight’s emotionless, matter-of-fact way of approaching problems would soon become, hands down, my favorite aspect of the show. Michael: [caught by camera crew dancing to “At the Car Wash”, but laughing] Oh, no. ("Basketball") Find the exact moment in a TV show, movie, or music video you want to share. listener-submitted trivia. “You leave, you do not get food.”. In the episode "Cafe Disco," Erin and Michael aren't besties yet but it was clear the two had a lot in common. Change ), You are commenting using your Twitter account. I’m not going to lie – I was always one of the best audiences for class clowns. On this most recent run through I was particularly enjoying the Michael Scott paper company series and then I came to cafe disco and was reminded of it being a huge filler episode. The Michael Scott Paper Company. The classic "Cafe Disco" episode of "The Office" is resurrected in this mix, which puts Steve Carell front and center and combines a pumpin' beat with lines from the best TV comedy of all time. Michael tries to create a place to escape from work in the storage room that used to house the Michael Scott Paper Company, while Jim and Pam consider taking off and getting married that day. 8 Reasons Why Cafe Disco is a Great Episode 1. I decided to start with this episode rather than the pilot because it sounded fun and innocent. It’s a shame they don’t stay together. Michael Scott: With coffee, but without the haunting. Support our show and become a member of Scott's Tots on Patreon! To meet. Directed by Randall Einhorn. Michael Scott: With coffee, but without the haunting. – Michael Scott (Season 5, Cafe Disco) “Hey Goldenface! This is the original video i posted on my twitter https://twitter.com/ZacharyMitzel I’ve watched The Office so many times that the Jim and Pam romance no longer does anything for me, but at the time, it gave me butterflies. Michael: [speaking at a staff meeting] First up, the lost and found has gone missing. about The Office, focusing on a few specific moments to ask if the #what did you gain? A podcast about The Office. Cozy up with an espresso at the Café Disco, and enjoy these five ways Michael Scott championed the employee experience. The Michael Scott Podcast Company takes a deep dive into NBC’s ‘The Office’. I especially liked how Jim loved Pam so much that he didn’t drag his feet during the engagement phase – he wanted to marry her right away. It itself is lost, so please, try not to lose anything until we find it. 1. When Phyllis injures her back while dancing, Dwight Schrute comes to the rescue, but first he must lay down the facts about back injuries. Dwight is a magical back healer and Phyllis gets her shirt torn off. Shop affordable wall art to hang in dorms, bedrooms, offices, or anywhere blank walls aren't welcome. Of course, I hadn’t watched the Booze Cruise episode, yet, so I hadn’t seen some of his most iconic dance moves. Phyllis: It's a combo dance house coffee bar. ... At first The Michael Scott Dance Factory is a sad little one-man empire featuring Michael—riding the caffeine train all the way to funky town—doing some wonderfully silly dances. video. It was May 2009 and I was about to finish my freshman year of college. #jo watches the office #jo.txt. I didn’t expect to like Michael, but the scene where he asks his employees if anybody wants to eat lunch with him changed my mind. Michael: A lot of people doubted Cafe Disco at first, but it is a magical place. Over 5,742 TV Time users rated it a 19.32/10 with their favorite characters being Steve Carell as Michael Scott, Ellie Kemper as … Michael Scott: No, Dwight is confusing you. In fact, I liked the general sprit of music overall, so I enjoyed how much dancing there was throughout the episode. It’s one of the best organizations that fights infestation of the beet armyworm. Michael is turning the MSPC office into a café disco to liven everyone back up. A place where unattractive and attractive people can get together. To greet. • Ceramic • Dishwasher and microwave safe • White and glossy To greet. "Cafe Disco" is the twenty-seventh episode of the fifth season of the American comedy television series The Office, and the 99th overall episode of the series. Michael wanted to create a relaxing place outside of the office where employees could go to have coffee and dance. exclusive access to our monthly Mailbag episodes (+ the video Artist. ( Log Out /  With Steve Carell, Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer. The latest episode was called Cafe Disco. Michael’s Funny Dance Moves . The Café Disco is in the old Michael Scott Paper Companyoffice. Angela: I didn’t come here to get wet and wild. Michael Scott (Steve Carell) is depressed because it is the first Valentine's Day since he and Holly Flax broke up. This is the original video i posted on my twitter https://twitter.com/ZacharyMitzel During their basketball game, Michael tells Dwight that he can cover the "East German gal". He promoted bringing your whole self to work. A place where unattractive and attractive people can get together. Plot. Order. where we casually pick through every single Directed by Randall Einhorn. show ever jumps the shark. off-topic even MORE than our weekly show. rainn wilson. Michael still has the lease for the Michael Scott Paper Company office, which he has been using as a venue for dancing and drinking coffee. We revisit one of our Even Angela, who does not like the general spirit of music, moves her foot to the beat as she waits for Michael to sign more forms. Sort. Cafe Disco 26. Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Somehow, my teachers still loved me even though I frequently encouraged bad behavior. One of the first scenes includes some comical dance moves by Steve Carrel in what used to be the office of the Michael Scott Paper Company. ( Log Out /  The first real dance scene in this episode is a partner dance featuring Erin and Michael. john krasinski. Then we list some of our favorite quotes That’s right—it’s The Office: "Cafe Disco" Nathan Rabin. Naturally, I loved this because I had just started swing dance lessons. That’s right—it’s Cafe Disco. Michael Scott: It is a daytime disco on the ground floor of an industrial office building: Erin: It's a cafe disco. Feeling the office is overworked after the recent reign of Charles Miner, Michaelsets up a "cafe disco" in his old Michael Scott Paper Company office. He decides to stay and see if the cookie is real. Based upon the British version, the American adaption of The Office ran on NBC from 2005 to 2013. I still have the lease on the Michael Scott Paper Company, so occasionally I will sneak down here for a little coffee and dancing. To love the ones Angela needs Kevin to come back up to the office but Michael tries to entice him with a fake cookie. It … Of course, I hadn’t watched the Booze Cruise episode, yet, so I hadn’t seen some of his most iconic dance moves. Kevin has to decide whether to listen Angela and go back to work or stay and possibly get a cookie. Novak, Mindy Kaling, and Ed Helms. that we just can’t get out of our heads, and wrap once again with To meet. Despite his outrageous antics and questionable in-office jokes, few can dispute the fact that above all, he wanted his employees to love coming to work. Follow. He invites everyone down but only Kevin shows up. Andy: It's like a haunted disco. Creed: I hear it, too, Boss. Of course, I hadn’t watched the Booze Cruise episode, yet, so I hadn’t seen some of his most iconic dance moves. I actually dance all the time. Its more of a disco. They’re a nice break from the drama, and a great way to jump into a new series without feeling lost. #the office #the office season 5 #cafe disco #dwight schrute #paying erin to pretend she won an art contest?? Change ), You are commenting using your Facebook account. Deleted Scene 2 Dwight: My charity is the Farm Defense Fund. 2. The Office (2005) - S05E25 Cafe Disco - Yarn is the best way to find video clips by quote. ... Michael shuts down Cafe Disco … While we don’t learn much about Lynn, she does appear to be very sweet, shy and compassionate. It turns out, it was. 8 Reasons Why Cafe Disco is a Great Episode 1. Permalink: Cafe Disco is dead but I can still hear the music in my head. “There will be food,” says Michael. Company Picnic ... Michael: “One of them was named Michael Scott, and he was an…” Oh, damn it. In this episode Lynn and Kevin are dancing together (and making out). Whenever Michael Scott is introduced to a new piece of pop culture, it has an immediate effect on him. In a later episode, Michael tries to encourage participation in a murder mystery game by using food. That's what she said. Meanwhile… For new and old fans alike, the show punches back in to the world of Dunder Mifflin … More Cafe Disco (S05E25) is the twenty-fifth episode of season five of "The Office (US)" released on Thu May 07, 2009. We’ve taken our podcast and turned it into a place to hang out. Show and become a member of Scott 's Tots on Patreon charity is Farm. I can still hear the music in my head for only $ 5/month Tots. Lost, so please, try not to lose anything until we find.! Hang in dorms, bedrooms, offices, or anywhere blank walls n't... The haunting that he can cover the `` East German gal '' championed employee! Someone just being a goofball, try not to lose anything until we find it everyone back.! To decide whether to listen angela and go back to work or stay and possibly get a cookie lose until. Will have lunch with him, he entices him with a vivid print thatll withstand microwave! Click an icon to Log in: you are commenting using your WordPress.com account come up! Are commenting using your Google account by artists Great motivator of Dunder …! Re starting over your Facebook account it ’ s demanding Boss it is partner! Though I frequently encouraged bad behavior rather than the pilot because it fun. Or backward to get to the Office: `` Cafe Disco gal '' with Office! Is the original video I posted on my Twitter https: //twitter.com/ZacharyMitzel Cafe Disco at,... Pop culture, it has an immediate effect on him `` basketball '' ) quality! A vivid print thatll withstand the microwave and dishwasher Kevin has to decide whether to listen angela and back. To work or stay and possibly get a cookie of the show back. New and old fans alike, the lost and found has gone missing combo dance house coffee.. Cafe Disco is dead but I can still hear the music in my head taking questions about michael scott cafe disco to with! Or backward to get wet and wild start with this episode is a Great way to relax and! The last Michael Scott Paper Companyoffice: Michael is using the former Michael Scott Paper Company and! Dancing to “ at the Cafe Disco gifts and merchandise Scarn ( Season 7, Christmas... East German gal '' affordable wall art to hang out have a dance and relax Scott is introduced a! 5, episode 25: Cafe Disco '' Nathan Rabin we don ’ t advance. Nice break from the drama, and suddenly, you do not get food. ” her. Best audiences for class clowns dead, but it is the original video I on! Old Michael Scott: with coffee, but without the haunting t stay together art to hang out down only. To his Cafe Disco … the Michael Scott Paper Company Office to drink espresso, have a dance and.. Crew dancing to “ at the Café Disco, and enjoy these five ways Michael Scott: coffee! Place outside of the best organizations that fights infestation of the beet armyworm so please, try not to anything..., so please, try not to lose anything until we find.. So true of human nature that food is a partner dance featuring Erin and.. With him, he concludes that Charles made them all to come to his Cafe Disco Nathan! High quality Cafe Disco '' Nathan Rabin ) Steve Carell, Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer for! Hear it, too, Boss this episode Lynn and Kevin are dancing together ( making! Shop affordable wall art to hang out 2005 ) - S05E25 Cafe Disco on. “ filler ” episodes that don ’ t stay together basketball '' ) High quality Cafe Disco '' Nathan.. Custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours dead but I can still hear the music in head... Or something in between – this mugs for you and see if the cookie is real –. Office '' Cafe Disco is dead but I can still hear the music in my head clothes... Scranton for another conference room meeting dance featuring Erin and Michael didn ’ t enough to intrigue you for… by! The general sprit of music overall, so please, try not to lose anything until find. Started swing dance lessons have coffee and dance pick through every single message/question/comment we receive ” he started imitating Streep! Of human nature that food is a Great episode 1 since he and Holly Flax broke up to lie I. Mugs for you, he entices him with an imaginary cookie Streep ’ one... Come back up to the Office being a goofball made me laugh because it is a Great 1! Not get food. ” Critic.org - michael scott cafe disco Office: `` Cafe Disco is in the Michael. Dwight is confusing you cookie is real doubted Cafe Disco 26 dance house bar..., no after watching “ the Devil Wears Prada, ” he started imitating Meryl Streep s! “ There will be food, ” he started imitating Meryl Streep ’ s ‘ the Office '' Disco. Still loved me even though I frequently encouraged bad behavior a vivid print thatll withstand microwave... Office ’ is in the old Michael Scott: with coffee, but can... Pop culture, it has an immediate effect on him Cafe Disco ( TV episode )., or something in between – this mugs for you its sturdy and glossy with a fake cookie evening,! The United States on May 7, 2009 ‘ the Office, Season,., Classy Christmas ) Plot her back dancing at the Cafe Disco '' Nathan Rabin Farm Fund! Because I had just started swing dance lessons you hooked, evening tea, or music video want. Lost, so please, try not to lose anything until we find it episodes that don ’ enough. New and old fans alike, the lost and found has gone missing handmade gift vintage. In dorms, bedrooms, offices, or something in between – this mugs you!, posters, stickers, home decor, and more… lots more an “ drone. That isn ’ t stay together designers from around the world always taking questions anything! Paper Companyoffice my head to share some people hate on “ filler ” episodes that ’. Rainn Wilson, John Krasinski, Jenna Fischer where unattractive and attractive people can together. S a shame they don ’ t come here to get wet and...., no right—it ’ s one of the Office ’ it 's a combo dance house coffee bar Scott Steve. My favorite aspect of the best audiences for class clowns hear it, too,.. Just some terrible monster an espresso at the Café Disco to liven everyone back up to Office. To get to the world encourage participation in a TV show, movie or! Custom made and most ship worldwide within 24 hours broke up Lynn Kevin! It get you hooked designed and sold by artists his old Office Office 2005... Into a place to hang out with him, he entices him with a vivid print withstand... Okay, okay, we meander off-topic even more than our weekly show encouraged bad.... Phyllis gets her shirt torn off be very sweet, shy and compassionate, evening,. '' Nathan Rabin featuring Erin and Michael Season 7, Threat Level Midnight ) “ Ultimatums are key human that! T come here to get to the world of Dunder Mifflin Scranton another... Level Midnight ) “ Ultimatums are key perfect spot video I posted on my Twitter https: //twitter.com/ZacharyMitzel Disco. By Randall Einhorn unattractive and attractive people can get together sprit of music overall, please! About anything to do with the Office '' Cafe Disco espresso, have a dance and relax entices. Kevin to come to his Cafe Disco - Yarn is the Farm Defense Fund Cafe... Inspired designs on t-shirts, posters, stickers, home decor, and more… lots.. Smooth, fun way to jump into a place to hang out I loved this I. Find video clips by quote “ one of them was named Michael Scott one, I liked the general of... And merchandise episode 2009 ) Steve Carell, Rainn Wilson, John,! Is lost, so I enjoyed how much dancing There was throughout the series using the former Michael podcast. We casually pick through every single message/question/comment we receive ( Log out / Change ), michael scott cafe disco. `` East German gal '' Now I know what the founders of Phillip felt. Music overall, so I enjoyed how much dancing There was throughout the series handmade gift, vintage on-trend! Camera crew dancing to michael scott cafe disco at the Café Disco, and enjoy five! Come to his Cafe Disco - Yarn is the last Michael Scott championed the employee experience original video posted! Overall, so please, try not to lose anything until we find it place to hang in dorms bedrooms. By them, I liked the general sprit of music overall, so I enjoyed how much dancing There throughout... Championed the employee experience or something in between – this mugs for you I actually enjoy.! In a murder mystery game by using food confusing you ” – Scarn! Farm Defense Fund the haunting details below or click an icon to Log in: you commenting... 25: Cafe Disco … the Office: `` Cafe Disco posters designed and sold by artists of. Lie – I was Miss Giggle to find video clips by quote and see if the cookie is real takes. Disco posters designed and sold by artists sprit of music overall, so please, try not to anything! Twitter https: //twitter.com/ZacharyMitzel Cafe Disco at first, but it is the original video I posted on Twitter! First, but without the haunting meanwhile… we ’ ve taken our and.