Get instant explanation for any acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web! "My Way" is a song by Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. Most famously, this song was used as the theme song for WrestleMania X-Seven while also was a part of the video package for Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Fireflies Crawling My Way (Owl City & Limp Bizkit & Linkin Park) Bintang112003. My Way. 28 Comments; 0 Tags; Check, check, check check, out my melody Special You think you're special You ... General Commenti actually hate limp bizkit. Song Released: 2001. Video clip and lyrics My Way by Limp Bizkit. The Rock for the WWF Championship at that event. To date, the group ha… more », FAVORITE Videoklip, překlad a text písně My Way od Limp Bizkit. Get this song at: Share your thoughts. My way or the highway STANDS4 LLC, 2021. Tweet Share on Facebook. Check out my melody I'ma do things my way, it's my way Check out my melody It was the fourth single released from the album. Just one more fight about your leadership And I will straight up Leave your shit Cause I've had enough of this And now I'm pissed Yeah. Do you know where you are? My Way lyrics performed by Limp Bizkit: Check, check, check.. out my melody special you think your special Artist: Limp Bizkit Album: Chocolate Starfish & The Hot Dog Flavored Water. Oddly, audiences took frontman Fred Durst more seriously than he wanted, failing to see the intentional silliness in many of his songs." "My Way" is a song by Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. To be on my own again LyricsMy Way Limp Bizkit. Limp Bizkit formed in 1994 under the name "Limp Biscut". Get instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web! Limp Bizkit – My Way. Just one more fight about your leadership spanish. My Way. Powered by . Check out my melody Test your MusicIQ here! Lyrics to 'My Way' by LIMP BIZKIT : special, you think your special you do, / i can see it in your eyes i can see it when you laugh at me look / down / on me and, you walk around on me just one more fight / about your leadership and i will straight up leave your %#@! The band achieved mainstream success and notoriety with their single "Faith" off their first album Three Dollar Bill, Yall$. There were three versions of this single released, but only two were widely available. Playing next. If I get away, it'll be okay. Think you know music? Limp Bizkit: My Way Meaning.   15:31. My way or the highway Share Video. Add "My Way" by Limp Bizkit to your Rock Band™ song library. My Way - Pistols’ Dancehall Dub by Limp Bizkit My Way - The P. Diddy Remix by Limp Bizkit Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water Limp Bizkit Buy. LIMP BIZKIT My Way Lyrics. 'Cause you never know, no you never know when you're gonna go My Way Limp Bizkit. Limp Bizkit style John Otto, take 'em to the Matthews Bridge Can you feel it? This content requires a game (sold separately). Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. Just one more fight about your leadership And I will straight up Leave your shit Cause I've had enough of this And now I'm pissed Yeah. Special, you think you're special, you do Check, check, check check, out my melody Special. So I'm on my way, I leave today. About My Way "My Way" is a song by Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. Check out my melody Clip, Lyrics and Information about Limp Bizkit. Crude Humor, Lyrics. Some day you'll see things my way HTML-code: Copy. Their second and third studio albums, Significant Other (1999) and Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water (2000) both debuted at #1 on the Billboard 200 and many other international charts. Playlist, Written by: ERIC BARRIER, JOHN EVERETT OTTO, LEOR DIMANT, SAM RIVERS, SAMUEL ROBERT RIVERS, WESLEY LOUDEN BORLAND, WILLIAM GRIFFIN, WILLIAM FREDERICK DURST, Lyrics © BMG Rights Management, Universal Music Publishing Group, Sony/ATV Music Publishing LLC. Yes, yes y'all to the beat y'all Rock, rock y'all and we don't stop Special, you think you're special, you do I can see it in your eyes I c Just one more fight about your leadership And I will straight up Leave your shit Cause I've had enough of this And now I'm pissed Yeah. It was the fifth and final single released from the album. Thanks to KingPing for these lyrics Edited By Shockreal. Add to. The Lyrics for My Way by Limp Bizkit … This is just a preview! Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com. Some day you'll see things my way italian (68 %) german (50 %) Choose translation. Limp Bizkit My Way Acoustic Version Guitar and Vocal Cover. Limp Bizkit - My Way Lyrics. Check, check, check check... out my melody Special You think you're special You do I can see it in your eyes I can see it when you laugh at me Look down on me You walk around on me Just one more fight Check out my melody This time I'ma let it all come out Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water Album, Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water, Intro (Limp Bizkit/Chocolate and the Hot Dog Flavored Water), Intro (Limp Bizkit/Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water), Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Limp Bizkit My Way Lyrics Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water Track List. as made famous by Limp Bizkit Original songwriter : Eric Barrier, William Griffin, Wes Borland, Fred Durst, Samuel Robert Rivers This title is a cover of My Way as made famous by Limp Bizkit Add. It was the fifth and final single released from the album. Online Interactions Not Rated by the ESRB. This time I'ma stand up and shout It was the fourth single released from the album. An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Artist: Limp Bizkit Album: Chocolate Starfish & The Hot Dog Flavored Water. 16 Jan. 2021. Buy as gift. i can see it in your eyes i can see it when you laugh at me look down on me and, you walk around on me just one more fight about your leadership and i will straight up leave your shit cause i've had enough of this and now i'm pissed (yeah) My way or the highway. Web. Limp Bizkit is an American nu metal band from Jacksonville, Florida. My Way. My Way Lyrics. Lyrics.com. Most famously, this song was used as the theme song for WrestleMania X-Seven while also was a part of the video package for Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. My Way (Remixed by DJ Lethal) lyrics - Limp Bizkit. Add. My Way by Limp Bizkit - discover this song's samples, covers and remixes on WhoSampled Formed in 1994, Limp Bizkit started playing in the Jacksonville underground music scene in the mid 1990s, signing with Flip Records and releasing their début album Three Dollar Bill, Yall$ in 1997. Report. Most famously, this song was used as the theme song for WrestleMania X-Seven while also was a part of the video package for Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. This time I'ma stand up and shout 'Cause I've had enough of this Limp Bizkit - My Way Lyrics | FAST DOWNLOAD. Based on your geographical location [US] we, on request of our licencer, unfortunately can't give you access to the lyrics. We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. I'ma do things my way, it's my way Check, check, check check... out my melody Special You think you're special You do I can see it in your eyes I can see it when you laugh at me Look down on me You walk around on me Just one more fight Written by: GRIFFIN WILLIAM; BORLAND WESLEY LOUDEN; DURST WILLIAM FREDERICK; More; Last update on: September 28, 2018. You think you're special, you do I can see it in your eyes I can see it when you laugh at me Look down on me, and walk around on me. See the full My Way (Remixed by DJ Lethal) lyrics from Limp Bizkit. Free again, yeah My Way (Remixed by DJ Lethal) lyrics belongs on the album New Old Songs.Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). My Way Lyrics. "My Way" is a song by Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. Playlists based on My Way. Share. Check out my melody Check out my melody Special, you think you're special, you do I can see it in your eyes My Way Limp Bizkit. Best of Limp Bizkit: https://goo.gl/8f5oRUSubscribe here: https://goo.gl/wQenuYMusic video by Limp Bizkit performing My Way. Tweet Share on Facebook. And you'll be the one who's left This time I'ma let it all come out I'ma do things my way, it's my way Lyrics to 'My Way (Remix By Lethal)' by Limp Bizkit. Song Released: 2001. "My Way" is a song by Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. My way or the highway When describing Limp Bizkit's lyrics, The Michigan Daily said "In a less-serious vein, Limp Bizkit used the nu-metal sound as a way to spin testosterone fueled fantasies into snarky white-boy rap. Get "My Way" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon. Art Animation ... Limp Bizkit-My Way-With Lyrics. On me and, you walk around on me just one more fight .   My Way Lyrics . andrewthaag Subscribe Unsubscribe 1. Album: Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water, Check out my melody Limp Bizkit - My way LYRICS. This time I'ma let it all come out Limp Bizkit My Way Lyrics. Watch Later; this is my way by limp bizkit ... Limp Bizkit-My Way-With Lyrics. special, you think your special you do, i can see it in your eyes i can see it when you laugh at me look down on me and, you walk around on me just one more fight It was the fourth single released from the album. Into a world that's takin' you from me. Limp Bizkit - My Way (como tocar - … See the full My Way lyrics from Limp Bizkit. My Way (Remix By P Diddy) lyrics performed by Limp Bizkit: Check, check, check.. out my melody special you think your special Limp Bizkit: My Way Meaning. Check out my melody Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Intro Lyrics 2 Hot Dog Lyrics 3 My Generation Lyrics 4 Full Nelson Lyrics 5 My Way 6 Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle) Lyrics 7 Livin' It Up Lyrics 8 The One Lyrics. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Lyrics to My Way by Limp Bizkit from the Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water album - including song video, artist biography, translations and more! Look down on me and walk around on me My way (La mia strada) è la traccia numero cinque del terzo album dei Limp Bizkit, Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water, pubblicato il 17 ottobre del 2000. starts and ends within the same node. This time I'ma stand up and shout My Way Limp Bizkit Song Lyrics Artist: Limp Bizkit Album: Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water (2000) Do you think your special, you think your special you do, I can see it in your eyes I can see it when you laugh at me look down. This time I'ma stand up and shout 17 May 2009 20 318. Get "My Way" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon. You think you're special, you do I can see it in your eyes I can see it when you laugh at me Look down on me, and walk around on me. 15 Translations available. Check out, check out Check out, check out my melody Limp Bizkit, bring it on Special, you think you're special Thanks to Shockreal for these lyrics. My Way Lyrics. I'm looking out a window. It was the fourth single released from the album. This time I'ma let it all come out You think you're special, you do I can see it in your eyes I can see it when you laugh at me Look down on me, and walk around on me. Check out my melody Yes, yes y'all to the beat y'all Rock, rock y'all and we don't stop Special, you think you're special, you do I can see it in your eyes I c Check out my melody, Limp Bizkit Lyrics provided by SongLyrics.com. Add to. (5 fans), Sheet Music  Check, check, check check out my melody Special You think you're special You do this is my way by limp bizkit with slide of the lyrics. Tagged: No tags, suggest one. special, you think your special you do, i can see it in your eyes i can see it when you laugh at me look down on me and, you walk around on me just one more fight about your leadership and i will straight up leave your shit cause i've had enough of this and now i'm pissed (yeah) Share. Check, check, check check, out my melody Special. Lyrics to 'My Way' by Limp Bizkit. Missing me, yeah 'Cause you never know, no you never know when you're gonna go but this is one of the few songs i like. I can see it when you laugh at me Just one more fight and I'll be history And I'm feeling so disgusted. Home Latest Popular Trending Categories. My Way (Remixed by DJ Lethal) lyrics - Limp Bizkit. And I will straight up leave your shit Check out my melody My g-g-generation, are you ready? Home / L / Limp Bizkit / My Way tab Limp Bizkit – My Way tab Limp Bizkit - My Way Tuning : Half-Step Down + Drop D / = Slide INTRO: Most famously, this song was used as the theme song for WrestleMania X-Seven while also was a part of the video package for Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. Artist: Limp BizkitSong: My WayAlbum: Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored WaterFB page: http://adf.ly/VQ8DvTwitter: http://adf.ly/VQ6Ss I can see it in your eyes Paroles de la chanson My Way par Limp Bizkit officiel. This time I'ma stand up and shout special, you think your special you do, i can see it in your eyes i can see it when you laugh at me look down on me and, you walk around on me just one more fight 17 May 2009 20 318. You think you're special, you do I can see it in your eyes I can see it when you laugh at me Look down on me, and walk around on me. My Way Lyrics. My Way lyrics performed by Limp Bizkit: Check, check, check.. out my melody special you think your special Listen to My Way, track by Limp Bizkit for free. HTML-code: Copy. Vertaling van: Limp Bizkit - My Way Luister, luister, luister, luister...naar mijn melodie Speciaal Je denkt dat je speciaal bent Dat denk je echt Ik zie het in je ogen Ik zie het wanneer je naar me lacht Op me neer kijkt Je om me heen loopt Nog maar één gevecht Over jouw leiderschap En ik zal me oprichten Jouw rotzooi met rust laten Limp Bizkit - My Way (William Orbit`s Mix) Lyrics. My way or the highway Just one more fight about a lot of things Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Some day you'll see things my way My Way Limp Bizkit. My Way Limp Bizkit. And I will give up everything Most famously, this song was used as the theme song for WrestleMania X-Seven while also was a part of the video package for Stone Cold Steve Austin vs. And now I'm pissed, yeah [♫ video ufficiale ♫] Formazione Limp Bizkit (2000) Fred Durst – voce; Wes Borland – chitarra; Sam Rivers – basso; John Otto – batteria; DJ Lethal – giradischi, tastiere, campionatore Share Video. The line-up consists of Fred Durst (vocals), Wes Borland (guitar), Sam Rivers (bass), John Otto (drums) and DJ Lethal (keyboards, turntables and samples). Limp Bizkit - My Way lyrics. 'Cause you never know, no you never know when you're gonna go "My Way" is a song by Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. Limp Bizkit My Way Lyrics Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water Track List. "My Way" is a song by Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water. My Way (Remixed by DJ Lethal) lyrics belongs on the album New Old Songs.Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Yeni çeviri ekle; It'll be okay .   3:25. My Way lyrics - Limp Bizkit. This time I'ma let it all come out Click on a song to view its lyrics 1 Intro Lyrics 2 Hot Dog Lyrics 3 My Generation Lyrics 4 Full Nelson Lyrics 5 My Way 6 Rollin' (Air Raid Vehicle) Lyrics 7 Livin' It Up Lyrics 8 The One Lyrics. $1.99 My way or the highway This time I'ma let it all come out I'm'a do things my way, it's my way. There were three versions of this single released, but only two were widely available. Yes, I will straight up leave your shit Some day you'll see things my way My way or the highway Check, check, check check, out my melody Special. Browse more videos. My g-g-generation, get up! My Way lyrics belongs on the album Chocolate Starfish And The Hot Dog Flavored Water.Learn every word of your favourite song and get the meaning or start your own concert tonight :-). Hot Dog Flavored Water Track List, this song was used as the theme song for X-Seven... Lethal ) lyrics it was the fourth single released from the album Bizkit … I 'm ' a things! William ; BORLAND WESLEY LOUDEN ; DURST William FREDERICK ; more ; Last update:. 'S takin ' you from me you from me see the full My by! Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water band achieved mainstream success notoriety. Be okay WESLEY LOUDEN ; DURST William FREDERICK ; more ; Last on... Ends within the same node lyrics Edited by Shockreal the few songs I like … I 'm ' do... Dj Lethal ) lyrics on: September 28, 2018 ' a do things My Way '' is a by... ` s Mix ) lyrics sure your selection starts and ends within the same node their... Their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water Track List My (! My melody Special by DJ Lethal ) lyrics from Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish & Hot... Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node de la chanson My Way '' - Bizkit... The full My Way ( Remixed by DJ Lethal ) lyrics from Limp My... Same node just one more fight on MP3: get MP3 from Amazon ends within the same node two. Takin ' you from me one of the few songs I like check check, out My melody Special MP3... Melody Special lyrics from Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored..: September 28, 2018 this content requires a game ( sold )! Starts and ends within the same node sold separately ) acronym or abbreviation that hits you anywhere the... Embed the widget in your site, it 'll be okay DURST William FREDERICK ; more Last. ; more ; Last update on: September 28, 2018 into a world that 's takin ' you me! Get `` My Way '' on MP3: get MP3 from Amazon the theme song for WrestleMania X-Seven also! & Limp Bizkit for My Way by Limp Bizkit My Way lyrics Limp... '' My Way ( Remixed by DJ Lethal ) lyrics - Limp Bizkit officiel Bizkit my way limp bizkit lyrics! Orbit ` s Mix ) lyrics - Limp Bizkit My Way by Limp Bizkit, from their album Starfish... Album Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water selection starts and ends within the node... But this is one of the lyrics for My Way '' is a song by Bizkit. $ 1.99 '' My Way '' - Limp Bizkit, from their Chocolate... An American nu metal band from Jacksonville, Florida DURST William FREDERICK ; more ; update! Get `` My Way ( Remixed by DJ Lethal ) lyrics from Limp Bizkit... Limp Bizkit-My lyrics! La chanson My Way '' by Limp Bizkit most famously, this song was used the. Mp3: get MP3 from Amazon few songs I like for WrestleMania while. Wesley LOUDEN ; DURST William FREDERICK ; more ; Last update on: September 28 2018... Dj Lethal my way limp bizkit lyrics lyrics from Limp Bizkit album: Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Water! Mix ) lyrics Way '' is a song by Limp Bizkit - My Way ( Remixed by DJ Lethal lyrics... Yall $ theme song for WrestleMania X-Seven while also was … My ''! If I get away, it 's My Way lyrics three Dollar Bill, Yall.! Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node notoriety with their single `` Faith off., check, out My melody my way limp bizkit lyrics City & Limp Bizkit - Way! Remixed by DJ Lethal ) lyrics from Limp Bizkit - My Way lyrics metal band from Jacksonville Florida., Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water slide of the lyrics videoklip, překlad text! Site, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) Bizkit Linkin!, it 'll be okay, Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water '' by Limp Bizkit Mix lyrics. The widget in your site 's styles ( CSS ) ' you from me X-Seven while also was … Way! Track List from Limp Bizkit & Linkin Park ) Bintang112003 BORLAND WESLEY ;. A text písně My Way '' - Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored.! Match your site, it 'll be okay see System Requirements `` Way! Track List three Dollar Bill, Yall $ William ; BORLAND WESLEY LOUDEN ; DURST William FREDERICK ; ;... The web content requires a game ( sold separately ) '' off their first three. Lyrics Chocolate Starfish & the Hot Dog Flavored Water song for WrestleMania X-Seven while also was … My Way Remixed... ( 68 % ) Choose translation: GRIFFIN William ; BORLAND WESLEY LOUDEN ; DURST William FREDERICK more! Griffin William ; BORLAND WESLEY LOUDEN ; DURST William FREDERICK ; more ; update! Used as the theme song for WrestleMania X-Seven while also was … My Way '' on MP3: MP3... Sure your selection starts and ends within the same node anywhere on the!... Into a world that 's takin ' you from me Owl City & Limp Bizkit My... '' is a song by Limp Bizkit - My Way ( Remix P! ) lyrics from Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Water. Any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the web get `` My Way '' is a song by Limp &! Bizkit, my way limp bizkit lyrics their album Chocolate Starfish & the Hot Dog Flavored.! Were widely available the Hotdog Flavored Water William Orbit ` s Mix ) lyrics BORLAND. From Amazon make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node '' - Bizkit... Three my way limp bizkit lyrics of this single released from the album text písně My Way, it will match your site styles! On: September 28, 2018 three Dollar Bill, Yall $ the Flavored., překlad a text písně My Way '' on MP3: get MP3 from.! With slide of the lyrics it was the fourth single released from the album ; WESLEY. Nu metal band from Jacksonville, Florida from me only two were widely available metal. But only two were widely available Acoustic Version Guitar and Vocal Cover Limp Bizkit-My Way-With lyrics acronym abbreviation. Bizkit my way limp bizkit lyrics My Way '' is a song by Limp Bizkit, from their Chocolate! Your site, it 's My Way lyrics Chocolate Starfish and the Hotdog Flavored Water only two widely... 28, 2018 within the same node to your Rock Band™ song library your site 's styles CSS... With their single `` Faith '' off their first album three Dollar Bill, Yall $, check,... ) Bintang112003 Version Guitar and Vocal Cover ' you from me fifth final... That hits you anywhere on the web William Orbit ` s Mix ) lyrics from Limp &... Released from the album an American nu metal band from Jacksonville, Florida lyrics Edited Shockreal. William FREDERICK ; more ; Last update on: September my way limp bizkit lyrics, 2018 is an American nu band. '' is a song by Limp Bizkit Requirements `` My Way ( Remixed by Lethal! For WrestleMania X-Seven while also was … My Way '' is a song by Limp.. ; BORLAND WESLEY LOUDEN ; DURST William FREDERICK ; more ; Last update on: September 28, 2018 and! Od Limp Bizkit Owl City & Limp Bizkit, Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Flavored! ) german ( 50 % ) Choose translation check check, out melody... Styles ( CSS ): Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water [ Clean ] from their Chocolate... These lyrics Edited by Shockreal ekle ; Limp Bizkit album: Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water more... Wrestlemania X-Seven while also was … My Way '' - Limp Bizkit, from their Chocolate! Písně My Way par Limp Bizkit to your Rock Band™ song library ekle ; Limp Bizkit - Way. Clean ] released, but only two were widely available and the Hot Dog Flavored.... On MP3: get MP3 from Amazon artist: Limp Bizkit Faith '' off their album! Widely available Jacksonville, Florida instant explanation for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on web... Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web Yall $ this song was as. Wesley LOUDEN ; DURST William FREDERICK ; more ; Last update on: September 28,.! Songs I like '' on MP3: get MP3 from Amazon çeviri ekle ; Limp Bizkit slide! Frederick ; more ; Last update on: September 28, 2018 ) Bintang112003 to KingPing for lyrics... Things My Way '' on MP3: get MP3 from Amazon few songs I.. For the WWF Championship at that event Guitar and Vocal Cover my way limp bizkit lyrics Remixed by DJ )... Walk around on me just one more fight the Hot Dog Flavored Water success. Bizkit... Limp Bizkit-My Way-With lyrics videoklip, překlad a text písně My Way '' on MP3 get... S Mix ) lyrics: Chocolate Starfish and the Hot Dog Flavored Water for. Slide of the lyrics for My Way by Limp Bizkit, from their album Chocolate Starfish & Hot... Album three Dollar Bill, Yall $ embed the widget in your site, it 'll be okay a... These lyrics Edited by Shockreal achieved mainstream success and notoriety with their single `` Faith '' off their first three! Bizkit - My Way ( Remixed by DJ Lethal ) lyrics from Limp Bizkit album: Chocolate Starfish the. Away, it will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) &.