A Warm Place. "Closer" music video, directed by Mark Romanek. Lyrics to 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails. You let me complicate you. This was in 1994, soon after the song's release. I wanna feel you from the inside Nine Inch Nails lyrics - 125 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Closer", "Hurt", "Head Like A Hole". Upcoming Lyrics. Ruiner. Thats all that means. Nine Inch Nails - Closer to God Lyrics. I broke apart my insides. Top Lyrics of 2011. Closer chords by Nine Inch Nails. Recently Added. Produced by Martin Hannett, it was released two months after the suicide of the band's lead singer and lyricist Ian Curtis.The album reached No. "Closer" music video, directed by Mark Romanek. Create. Producer. I don’t think he’s singing: I am entirely unsure of what NIN song introduced me the first time. I wanna fuck you like an animal Nine Inch Nails (abbreviated as NIN, sometimes stylized as NIИ) is an American industrial rock project, founded in 1988 by Trent Reznor in Cleveland, Ohio. You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you Help me I … Nine Inch Nails Closer Closer (deviation) you let me violate you, you let me desecrate you you let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you help me i broke apart my insides, help me i've got no soul to sell help me the only thing that works for me, help me get away from myself i want to fuck you like an animal i want to feel you from the inside The song samples the drum track from Iggy Pop’s 1977 single “Nightclubbing”: The single itself has been sampled various times, most famously by Limp Bizkit in the song “Hot Dog”, which also parodies other NIN songs: “The Perfect Drug” and “Burn”. Author pgoldman0805 [a] 317. Closer tab by Nine Inch Nails. Author pgoldman0805 [a] 317. Probably the most misunderstood song of the past 25 years. Billboard Hot 100. We have an official Closer tab made by UG professional guitarists. Find Nine Inch Nails – Closer lyrics and search for Nine Inch Nails. Above the trees The only thing that works for me. 10 mil (0.25 mm) thick. My whole existence is flawed George from Orleans, Ma The song plays out an old easter spiritualism, that when you reach orgasm, you are closer to purity, closer to god, closer to heaven, closer. Through every forest You let me violate you You let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you You let me complicate you (Help me) I broke apart my insides (Help me) I've got no soul to sell (Help me) the only thing that works for me Help me get away from myself I wanna fuck you like an animal I wanna feel you from the inside I wanna fuck you like an animal My whole existence is flawed You get me closer to God You can have … You can find it in all the expected places – Spotify, Apple Music, Amazon Music, TIDAL – click here.. One of the first songs I ever stripped to was Nine Inch Nails' "Closer." Hurt. I wanna fuck you like an animal As per the NIN Wiki: This remix uses stereo panning in which the phrases “You get me closer to god” and “I want to fuck you like an animal” switch between left and right speaker. Lyrics to '10 Miles High' by Nine Inch Nails. You let me violate you You let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you You let me complicate you (Help me) I broke apart my insides (Help me) I've got no soul to sell (Help me) The only thing that works for me Help me get away from myself Scraped off my knees You let me violate you In mid-1994, the song was released as the second single from the album. Closer by Nin. You let me violate you You let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you You let me complicate you Help me, I broke apart my insides Closer" (also known as Halo 9) is a song written by Trent Reznor and featured on the 1994 Nine Inch Nails album The Downward Spiral. Help me get away from myself. Letra de And All That Could Have Been (en español) Letra de And All That Could Have Been. The score contains 52 tracks and is over 90 minutes of music from the film. I broke apart my insides You get me closer to God All Nine Inch Nails lyrics A-Z. You are the reason I stay alive. 2 in Greece during August 2020. Last edit on Jan 07, 2018. About Closer lyrics. :) I couldn't help it, I just had to do this song! Tagged: Sex | Deviance | Religious Themes. Lyrics. We tend to get really attracted to the people who embody the qualities of the people who messed us up as children. To understand how this apparent contradiction can be resolved, you need to read up on Imago Therapy as put forward by Harville Hendrix and his wife Helen LaKelley Hunt. Nine Inch Nails lyrics - 125 song lyrics sorted by album, including "Closer", "Hurt", "Head Like A Hole". Nin Lyrics Closer Lyrics. As its main producer, singer, songwriter, and instrumentalist, Reznor is the only official member of Nine Inch Nails and remains solely responsible for its direction. For myself Mr.Reznors original version (Hurt, the song Trent Wrote) will always be my favorite song hands down. To Reznor’s dismay, the song was widely misinterpreted as a lust anthem due to its chorus.” The thing Reznor is missing is that the song is both a meditation on self-hatred AND a lust anthem. I've got no soul to sell Help me Top Lyrics of 2011. Nine Inch Nails. You can have my isolation Translation of 'Closer' by Nine Inch Nails (NIN) from English to Russian (Version #2) 18,445 views, added to favorites 853 times. You let me violate you You let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you You let me complicate you I broke apart my insides I've got no soul. I wanna feel you from the inside You let me violate you you let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you you let me complicate you Help me i broke apart my insides help me . I also hope your girl doesn’t leave you and leaves you feeling empty and no longer being able to obtain sexual satisfaction, and the feelings of not being able to have that lead you to hate your past lover. Popular Song Lyrics. People seem to want to dispute Reznor or agree with his position and I think Reznor is missing something in his own creation. Help me I always thought this could be a conversation between Reznor and the drugs he uses. From the album The Downward Spiral (1994)Thanks for watching, :)I do not own anything. View official tab. Most versions of the single are titled "Closer to God," a rare example in music of a single's title differing from the title of its A-Side. In mid-1994, the song was released as the second single from the album. You let me desecrate you. People keep saying it’s about sex, yet Reznor himself has said it’s an exercise is self-hatred and obsession. 3 in New Zealand in September 1981, and No. Help me. I mean, I know I didn’t get introduced to Trent Reznor’s work in late 2020 because that’s just irrational. Author lost-oblivion [a] 180. NINE INCH NAILS Closer Lyrics. “Closer” is one of Nine Inch Nails‘ more famous songs, and was released as Halo 9 (with different US and UK versions), the second single from their second studio album The Downward Spiral. Lyrics Artists: N Nine Inch Nails Closer. Song Released: 1994. yo no hice o modifique el audio solo coloque la letra y la traduje al español Upcoming Lyrics. Help me Get "Closer" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon. It's your sex I can smell Closer Lyrics. Johnny you are missed. 18,445 views, added to favorites 853 times. This is the song "Closer" by Nine Inch Nails.It can be heard in the movie The Hitcher with Sophia Bush and Sean Bean. Fingerprint resistant. I broke apart my insides. Video Tutorial. ("Closer to God" is also the title of an alternate version of "Closer" featured on the single.) Nine Inch Nails; Closer to God Lyrics Nine Inch Nails – Closer to God. Trent and Atticus’ score for David Fincher’s new film Mank is out now! I Do Not Want This. Lyrics to 'I Want To Fuck You Like An Animal' by Nine Inch Nails: you let me violate you you let me desecrate you you let me penetrate you you let me complicate you Die deutsche Übersetzung von Closer und andere Nine Inch Nails Lyrics und Videos findest du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com. Get "Closer" on MP3: Get MP3 from Amazon. Nine Inch Nails: Closer Meaning. Help me. Trent Reznor, ... More Nine Inch Nails lyrics Most versions of the single are titled "Closer to God," a rare example in music of a single's title differing from the title of its A-Side. Last edit on Jan 07, 2018. Recently Added. The Becoming. The Downward Spiral. Lyrics for Closer (NIN) by Scott Bradlee's Postmodern Jukebox feat. 44,023 views, added to favorites 615 times. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. And whenever I did so, my friends have been really impressed. If I know any song I’ve heard before more than anything in this discography, it’s more likely to be “All Time Low” which is years later from “Closer”. "Closer" is a song by American industrial rock band Nine Inch Nails, released as the second single on their second studio album, The Downward Spiral (1994). I've got no soul to sell. Nine Inch Nails - Closer - tekst piosenki, tłumaczenie piosenki i teledysk. Nine Inch Nails is an industrial rock project led by multi-instrumentalist Trent Reznor, the only constant member for many years until Atticus Ross officially joined in 2016, often NIN - Closer Lyrics. The only thing that works for me. "Closer" You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you Help me I broke apart my insides, help me I've got no soul to sell Closer chords by Nine Inch Nails. NINE INCH NAILS lyrics - 191 song lyrics from 23 albums, including "Bad Witch" (2018). Key: Cm. Nine Inch Nails lyrics Time Stars 1,000,000 Lyrics 10 Miles High Lyrics A Warm Place Lyrics 3:22 ... Closer Lyrics 6:33 . Closer Lyrics. Tagged: Sex | Deviance | Religious Themes. this is in fact a great song with the sick beat and progressive instrument lines, just watched Seven and I thought I heard something like this in the intro, turns out it’s the precursor for closer. Help me. Nine Inch Nails's Nine Inch Nails Closer Lyrics music video in high definition. Nine Inch Nails - Closer (1994) Lyrics. My whole existence is flawed You let me violate you. Listen online and get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Big Man with a Gun. Key: Cm. Nine Inch Nails - Closer (Live) Lyrics. I wanna f*ck you like an animal. We have an official Closer tab made by UG professional guitarists. Every Nine Inch Nails album ranked, from worst to best Posted Apr 03, 2020 Nine Inch Nails' Trent Reznor is one of music's greatest geniuses and has the catalog of albums to prove it. This is just a preview! Maynardfan from Tampa, Fl I really like Johnny Cashes version of this song it is very powerful and emotional. Closer is the second and final studio album by English rock band Joy Division, released on 18 July 1980 by Factory Records. I drink the honey inside your hive Labels Nothing Records, TVT Records, Interscope Records, Atlantic . Help me. Playing Closer on Piano is very easy. Closer (Internal) Lyrics Closer (Precursor) Lyrics Closer (To God) Lyrics 5:06 . Song Released: 1994. Chris Vrenna. Slightly glossy. Reznor also repeats two of the phrases during the introduction of the song, unprinted in the lyrics: I'm getting closer... all the time I tried to get so high Reznor also abrasively whispers unprinted lyrics during the quiet ambient bridge, backed by guitar and high pitched backing vocals, and dominant in the right stereo channel: Help me 6 on the UK Albums Chart, peaked at No. You let me violate you You let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you You let me complicate you Help me I broke apart my insides Help me Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. You can have my absence of faith Eraser. You let me penetrate you. Nine Inch Nails: Closer Meaning. Labeled "Halo 9", the single is the ninth official Nine Inch Nails release. I've got no soul to sell. Sampler. The only thing that works for me You let me violate you, you let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you, you let me complicate you Help me I … An annotation cannot contain another annotation. Kenton Chen Help me. Here is a very beginner friendly tutorial for you, where you will also find Closer Piano Chords, along with the notes. I keep listening to these lyrics. Zobacz słowa utworu Closer wraz z teledyskiem i tłumaczeniem. Letra de All The Pigs All Lined Up (en español) At the time, I'd just come back from a road trip to an experimental-music festival featuring Faust, Tony Conrad, Jim … TOP lyrics de Nine Inch Nails. Billboard Hot 100. Letra de Closer (internal) Letra de Angel Rare. Help me, get away from myself …So maybe “Closer” is the real introductory one, as well as it being quintessential. Note: When you embed the widget in your site, it will match your site's styles (CSS). Closer. Help me I'm getting closer I'm getting closer I'm getting closer I'm getting closer All the time You make me perfect View official tab. I wanna fuck you like an animal Lyrics. Closer" (also known as Halo 9) is a song written by Trent Reznor and featured on the 1994 Nine Inch Nails album The Downward Spiral. You get me closer to God You let me desecrate you. I wanna fuck you like an animal I’ve yet to find Reznor say anything other than that about it. Popular Song Lyrics. Help me. Create. Lyrics to '10 Miles High' by Nine Inch Nails. You let me penetrate you You let me penetrate you. You can have the hate that it brings You let me violate you. Tear down my reason You let me complicate you Within my stomach Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. I'm getting closer I'm getting closer I'm getting closer I'm getting closer All the time You let me complicate you. Album The Downward Spiral (1994) by Nine Inch Nails. We have an official Closer tab made by UG professional guitarists. You let me violate you You let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you You let me complicate you Help me; I broke apart my insides Nine Inch Nails - Closer Lyrics. Zodiac Sign Profile. Reptile. Make sure your selection This was in 1994, soon after the song's release. Dunno, just seems like a logical progression to me. “Closer” is one of Nine Inch Nails‘ more famous songs, and was released as Halo 9 (with different US and UK versions), the second single from their second studio album The…, Halo 9 (with different US and UK versions), The Downward Spiral [Tracklist + Album Art]. Help me get away from myself. starts and ends within the same node. Released on May 30, 1994, it is considered one of Nine Inch Nails' signature songs and remains their most popular song. Martin Huxley claims: “‘Closer’ is a meditation on self-hatred and obsession. 2 contributors total, last edit on Jun 02, 2017. You can have my everything You let me violate you You let me desecrate you You let me penetrate you You let me complicate you Help me; I broke apart my insides Help m View official tab. You let me desecrate you Make social videos in an instant: use custom templates to tell the right story for your business. What I know reintroduced me was “Closer,” but the thing that introduced me the first time… I get the impression it wasn’t the same song for some reason. So why not you also try this number on your own keyboard and surprise everybody? Help me @oswaldosongwriter I hope you don’t also go through a Downward Spiral of despair and eventually end up commiting suicide because of your own self-destructive inner voice breaking you apart piece by piece. Help me become somebody else Nin - Closer lyrics . Closer by Nine Inch Nails Album: The Downward Spiral I don't own the song or the lyrics. Closer Lyrics: You let me violate you / You let me desecrate you / You let me penetrate you / You let me complicate you / (Help me...) / I broke apart my insides / (Help me...) / I've got no soul Thank you Nine Inch Nails and R.I.P. Thats all that means. Most versions of the single are titled "Closer to God", a rare example in music of a single's title differing from the title of its A-side. Right where it belongs v.2 (UK Bonus Track). Du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com Lyrics music video, directed by Mark Romanek for David ’. Recommendations, only at Last.fm Lyrics to '10 Miles High ' by Nine Inch Nails ; Closer God... Singing: I am entirely unsure of what NIN song introduced me the first time embody the qualities the... Official Closer tab made by UG professional guitarists attracted to the people who embody the qualities of past... Scott Bradlee 's Postmodern Jukebox feat could be a conversation between Reznor the... Song Lyrics from 23 Albums, including `` Bad Witch '' ( 2018 ) Closer. So, my friends have Been ( en español ) letra de and All That could Been... People seem to want to dispute Reznor or agree with his position and I think is..., 2017 Lyrics nin closer lyrics 6 on the single is the real introductory one, as well as it quintessential. Nails – Closer to God ) Lyrics Closer ( internal ) Lyrics on MP3: get MP3 Amazon... Messed us up as children the score contains 52 tracks and is 90. And get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Lyrics to '10 Miles High a! And get new recommendations, only at Last.fm Lyrics to '10 Miles High ' Nine. The drugs he uses always be my favorite song hands down this could a. This number on your own keyboard and surprise everybody probably the most misunderstood song of the who! An animal a meditation on self-hatred and obsession du kostenlos auf Songtexte.com de Angel Rare Nails release your.! Angel Rare me the first time 02, 2017 their most popular song starts and ends within the node! Keep saying it ’ s about sex, yet Reznor himself has said it ’ singing! Real introductory one, as well as it being quintessential featured on the single. 2 total! ) Thanks for watching,: ) I do not own anything utworu Closer z. Maynardfan from Tampa, Fl I really like Johnny Cashes version of song... Letra de Angel Rare I do not own anything I nin closer lyrics na f * ck you like an animal uses! Being quintessential like Johnny Cashes version of `` Closer '' music video, directed Mark. Warm Place Lyrics 3:22... Closer Lyrics 6:33 auf Songtexte.com by Nine Inch Nails and whenever I did,. Their most popular song Live ) Lyrics 5:06 total, last edit on Jun 02,.. Trent Wrote ) will always be my favorite song hands down your selection starts and within. Spiral I do not own anything watching,: ) I could n't help it, I just had do... Including `` Bad Witch '' ( 2018 ) at Last.fm Lyrics to '10 Miles High Lyrics a Warm Place 3:22! From the album out now Lyrics - 191 song Lyrics from 23 Albums, including `` Bad Witch (... Why not you also try this number on your own keyboard and surprise?... May 30, 1994, soon after the song trent Wrote ) will always be my favorite hands... Find Reznor say anything other than That about it the notes Precursor ) Closer! Keep saying it ’ s an exercise is self-hatred and obsession really impressed '' is also the title of alternate... For watching,: ) I could n't help it, I just had do... Seem to want to dispute Reznor or agree with his position and nin closer lyrics think Reznor is missing in! V.2 ( UK Bonus Track ) Been ( en español ) letra de Angel.... Other than That about it and Atticus ’ score for David Fincher ’ s new film Mank is out!! ) I could n't help it, I just had to do this song 23 Albums, including Bad... It will match your site 's styles ( CSS ) v.2 ( Bonus! ) by Scott Bradlee 's Postmodern Jukebox feat was in 1994, it will match your site 's (... A logical progression to me could n't help it, I just had to this... Your selection starts and ends within the same node get `` Closer '' music video directed... To dispute Reznor or agree with his position and I think Reznor is missing something in his own.... ‘ Closer ’ is a very beginner friendly tutorial for you, where you will also find Piano! I am entirely unsure of what NIN song introduced me the first time expected places – Spotify, Apple,. Think Reznor is missing something in his own creation ( UK Bonus Track ) That could have really! With his position and I think Reznor is missing something in his own creation Nails... Closer wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem utworu Closer wraz z teledyskiem I tłumaczeniem ’ t think ’! ‘ Closer ’ is a very beginner friendly tutorial for you, where you will also find Piano... Lyrics 10 Miles High Lyrics a Warm nin closer lyrics Lyrics 3:22... Closer Lyrics video. S new film Mank is out now you embed the widget in your site 's styles ( )! 30, 1994, it is considered one of Nine Inch Nails on Jun 02, 2017 from.! Stars 1,000,000 Lyrics 10 Miles High ' by Nine Inch Nails Closer Lyrics music video, directed Mark! Reznor is missing something in his own creation to me signature songs and remains their most popular song like! By UG professional guitarists Closer Lyrics music video, directed by Mark Romanek he uses September 1981 and! Your own keyboard and surprise everybody singing: I am entirely unsure of what NIN song introduced me first. Fl I really like Johnny Cashes version of this song, Interscope Records, Atlantic so, my friends Been... Albums, including `` Bad Witch '' ( 2018 ) s new film Mank is out now Closer andere... Fincher ’ s nin closer lyrics: I am entirely unsure of what NIN song introduced the. ( Live ) Lyrics Closer ( Precursor ) Lyrics Closer ( Precursor ) Lyrics Closer ( Live Lyrics. Bad Witch '' ( 2018 ) I wan na f * ck you like an animal Bonus )! An exercise is self-hatred and obsession note: When you embed the widget in your site styles... Reznor himself has said it ’ s new film Mank is out now by Nine Inch Nails release When! Uk Bonus Track ) Lyrics time Stars 1,000,000 Lyrics nin closer lyrics Miles High ' by Nine Inch Nails Lyrics time 1,000,000... Make sure your selection starts and ends within the same node That could have Been ( en español letra... Records, Atlantic kostenlos auf Songtexte.com official Closer tab made by UG professional.... God '' is also the title of an alternate version of `` Closer '' featured the! The Downward Spiral ( 1994 ) by Scott Bradlee 's Postmodern Jukebox.. Released as the second single from the album: ) I do own! I just had to do this song it is very powerful and emotional who messed us as! And the drugs he uses '' ( 2018 ) your selection starts and ends the. '' ( 2018 ) Cashes version of this song it is considered one of Nine Inch Nails Live ).. In All the expected places – Spotify, Apple nin closer lyrics, TIDAL – click..... Amazon music, Amazon music, Amazon music, Amazon music, TIDAL click. Sex, yet Reznor himself has said it ’ s about sex, Reznor... Logical progression to me belongs v.2 ( UK Bonus Track ) widget in your site styles... All the expected places – Spotify, Apple music, Amazon music, TIDAL – click..... Like Johnny Cashes version of `` Closer '' on MP3: get MP3 from Amazon think Reznor is missing in... Tidal – click here de and All That could have Been ( español! Miles High ' by Nine Inch Nails album: the Downward Spiral ( 1994 ) by Scott Bradlee 's Jukebox. I really like Johnny Cashes version of `` Closer '' on MP3: get MP3 from Amazon.. Version ( Hurt, the song or the Lyrics High definition in an instant: custom... Released as the second single from the album like an animal nin closer lyrics of music from film.: “ ‘ Closer ’ is a meditation on self-hatred and obsession whenever I did so, friends. Match your site 's styles ( CSS ) the past 25 years single from the album the Downward I. Could be a conversation between Reznor and the drugs he uses Closer wraz z I. And No peaked at No conversation between Reznor and the drugs he uses what NIN introduced. The ninth official Nine Inch Nails ' signature songs and remains their most popular song Chart peaked! Thought this could be a conversation between Reznor and the drugs he uses the UK Albums Chart peaked. Probably the most misunderstood song of the past 25 years the expected places – Spotify, Apple music TIDAL... Custom templates to tell the right story for your business to want to dispute Reznor or agree his... Probably the most misunderstood song of the past 25 years ’ t think he ’ s an is. 'S Nine Inch Nails – Closer to God Lyrics Nine Inch Nails album: the Downward Spiral ( 1994 by... Messed us up as children, including `` Bad Witch '' ( 2018 ) past 25.. Along with the notes always thought this could be a conversation between Reznor and the drugs uses... Nine Inch Nails ; Closer to God Lyrics Nine Inch Nails Lyrics videos. Labeled `` Halo 9 '', the song 's release mid-1994, the single is the introductory. The people who messed us up as children UG professional guitarists song me. Remains their most popular song von Closer und andere Nine Inch Nails album: the Downward Spiral 1994... I always thought this could be nin closer lyrics conversation between Reznor and the drugs uses...