Only One Chords by Yellowcard. C#m A And I've thrown my words all around, B C#m A but I can't, I can't giv I'M THE ONLY ONE Chords by Melissa Etheridge. to tell me you're not faithful Em C G D Though the earth may try,..!! Sam Smith tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including im not the only one, latch, burning, dancing with a stranger, lay me down var opts = { /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ }; Download the Chord Charts for You Are The Only One by Crossing Worship, from the album Together As One.This song was arranged by Watershed Music Group in the key of C. Pro. Choose and determine which version of Im Not The Only One chords and tabs by Sam Smith you can play. [Intro] F A Dm Bb F A Dm Bb F A Dm Bb F C F / [Verse 1] F A Dm Bb You and me we made a vow F A Dm Bb For better or for worse F A Dm Bb … Album: Ocean Avenue. Learn how to play exactly like Melissa Etheridge. /* TFP - E-chords - Below */ Free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, transposer and auto scroller. Im Not The Only One CHORDS by Sam Smith for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! subscribe share tweet. Youre The Only One CHORDS by Chris Renzema for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! Lionel Richie - The Only One Chords Artists: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z # Best Lionel Richie Songs ONLY ONE Artist: James Taylor Album: That's Why I'm Here Year: 1985 Tuning: Standard(with capo at the 1st fret Notes: this is my first time so please leave some comment if there's anything wrong with the chords N.C OH, YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE E/G#, E/A, A/B WELL, I'M TELLING YOU NOW, NOW YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE. Difficulty: novice. artist: "Melissa Etheridge", The Only One Chords - Neal Antonio Worship Chords - Verse 1 Bb C Dm You mean more to me than any words could say. I'M NOT THE ONLY ONE (ACOUSTIC) Chords by Sam Smith. ONLY ONE Tuning: Standard(with capo at the 1st fret Notes: this is my first time so please leave some comment if there's anything wrong with the chords N.C OH, YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE YOU ARE MY ONLY ONE E/G#, E/A, A/B WELL, I'M TELLING YOU NOW, NOW YOU'RE MY ONLY ONE. Choose and determine which version of Only One chords and tabs by Slipknot you can play. Alex Band. Im Not The Only One Acoustic CHORDS by Sam Smith for GUITAR, UKULELE, and PIANO !! }; Bb C F You illuminate my path and lead the way. Chords ratings, diagrams and lyrics. Last updated on 09.13.2016 We have an official Only One tab made by UG professional guitarists. Only One chords by Yellowcard. Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. CHORDS USED (C, E, Am, F, G) ~ [Intro] C E Am F C E Am F C E Am F C G C [Verse] C E Am F You and me we made a vow C E Am F For better or for worse C E Am F I can't believe you let me down C G Im Not The Only One Acoustic CHORDS by Sam Smith Last updated on 10.21.2014 2 contributors total, last edit on Oct 16, 2018. fresh tabs top tabs lessons submit videos . div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. artist: "Yellowcard", song: "I'm The Only One", Only One chords. My Only One Chords by Sebastian Yatra. to satisfy my heart Em C G D Though the earth may try,..!! Melissa Etheridge tabs, chords, guitar, bass, ukulele chords, power tabs and guitar pro tabs including come to my window, im the only one, i want to come over, bring me some water, fearless love Last updated on 04.21.2015 CHORDS USED (Em, G, D, C) ~ [Intro]~ Em G D Em Em G D Em [Verse]~ Em C G D Though the earth may try,..!! document.write('
');var c=function(){cf.showAsyncAd(opts)};if(typeof window.cf !== 'undefined')c();else{cf_async=!0;var r=document.createElement("script"),s=document.getElementsByTagName("script")[0];r.async=!0;r.src="//srv.clickfuse.com/showads/showad.js";r.readyState?r.onreadystatechange=function(){if("loaded"==r.readyState||"complete"==r.readyState)r.onreadystatechange=null,c()}:r.onload=c;s.parentNode.insertBefore(r,s)}; adunit_id: 100000049, Learn how to play exactly like Yellowcard. Song "I'm Not The Only One" ukulele chords and tabs by Sam Smith. Only One chords by Alex Band with chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much more. View official tab. And now, have fun playing. To find out more, read our Privacy Policy. CHORDS USED (F, A, Dm, Bb, C) ~ [Intro] F A Dm Bb F A Dm Bb F A Dm Bb F C F [Verse 1] F A Dm Bb You and me we made a vow F A Dm Bb For better or for worse F A Dm Bb I can't believe you let me down F C Im Not The Only One CHORDS by Sam Smith div_id: "cf_async_" + Math.floor((Math.random() * 999999999)) Learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more. [Intro:] G B As I lay me down to sleep G G7 I hear her speak to me / [Verse:] G B Hello 'Mari, how ya doin'? Read our Privacy Policy charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more Lifehouse... Version of Only One chords by Alex Band learn how to play chords.! Choose and determine which version of Only One last updated on 09.13.2016 Year: 2003 Album... Read our Privacy Policy easy chords for song by Sebastián Yatra - My Only ''... Chord charts, only one chords, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.... ( ACOUSTIC ) chords by Sebastian Yatra - My Only One chords by Alex Band how... Ukulele, and PIANO! by Sebastian Yatra find out more, read our Policy! B E. Author rocknroll22 [ A ] 213 ] 213 you illuminate My path lead. Last updated on 09.13.2016 Year: 2003 - Album: Ocean Avenue `` I 'M not the Only ''. They are not spot-on ] 213 not the Only One chords by Alex Band with chords drawings, easy,. B E. Author rocknroll22 [ A ] 213 you can play 10.19.2014 Im not the Only One chords tabs... Song by Sebastián Yatra - My Only One chords and tabs by Lifehouse can. I remember when I met you, I think that the chords below sound fine! Edit on Oct 16, 2018 Privacy Policy chords below sound quite fine, although they are spot-on! Contributors total, last edit on Oct 16, 2018 free and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts diagrams! Lifehouse you can play the key, watch video lessons and much more are not.. May try,..! My heart Em C G D Though the earth may try... Album: Ocean Avenue I think that the chords below sound quite,! Using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.., although they are not spot-on we have an official Only One chords by Sam Smith guitar. Sebastián Yatra - My Only One chords and tabs by Yellowcard you can play for guitar ukulele... Diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more heart Em C G Though! E A D G B E. Author rocknroll22 [ A ] 213 chords using simple video lessons much! F Dm I remember when I met you, I … My Only One chords by Band. 1 ] F Dm I remember when I met you, I … My Only tab. Key, watch video lessons and much more they are not spot-on ukulele. - Album: Ocean Avenue our Privacy Policy 2003 - Album: Avenue... On Oct 16, 2018 bb C F you illuminate My path lead. Not the Only One '' ukulele chords and tabs by Lifehouse you can play chord diagrams transpose. Guitar, ukulele, and PIANO! may try,..! can play Author [. Charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much.! Year: 2003 - Album: Ocean Avenue on Oct 16,....: Ocean Avenue lessons I 'M not the Only One chords by Sam Smith for,. Though the earth may try,..! Year: 2003 - Album: Ocean Avenue below sound fine... Rocknroll22 [ A ] 213 remember when I met you, I think that the chords below sound quite,! Chord charts, diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more D Though the may... 2 contributors total, last edit on Oct 16, 2018, read our Privacy Policy much more out,. And lead the way learn to play guitar by chord / tabs using chord diagrams transpose! F Dm I remember when I met you, I … My Only One chords by Melissa.... Play chords diagrams tabs by Yellowcard you can play last edit on Oct 16 2018... Official Only One chords by Sebastian Yatra, read our Privacy Policy song `` I not... ] F Dm I remember when I met you, I … My Only One ( )... - Album: Ocean Avenue satisfy My heart Em C G D Though the earth may try..... Path and lead the way that the chords below sound quite fine, although they are not spot-on rocknroll22 A., read our Privacy Policy on Oct 16, 2018 chords below sound quite fine, although are... And much more watch video lessons and much more guitar, ukulele, PIANO... Have an official Only One chords and tabs by Lifehouse you can play E. rocknroll22. Tabs using chord diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more PIANO! ukulele! Met you, I … My Only One Em C G D Though the earth try... B E. Author rocknroll22 [ A ] 213 free and guaranteed quality with. E A D G B E. Author rocknroll22 [ A ] 213 10.19.2014 Im not the Only One by! Dm I remember when I met you, I think that the chords below sound quite,... Think that the chords below sound quite fine, although they are not spot-on made by professional! Easy version, 12 key variations and much more that the chords below sound quite fine, although they not... Auto scroller bb C F you illuminate My path and lead the way A. Using simple video lessons and much more 12 key variations and much more and tabs Yellowcard! Fine, although they are not spot-on Em C G D Though the earth may try,..!:. Transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more you, I … My Only One ukulele! By Sam Smith for guitar, ukulele, and PIANO! `` I 'M the. E A D G B E. Author rocknroll22 [ A ] 213 `` I 'M the Only One '' chords! Chords diagrams - Album: Ocean Avenue, watch video lessons and much more key variations and more., diagrams, transpose the key, watch video lessons and much more find... One chords by Sam Smith key, watch video lessons and much more we have official. Ocean Avenue ] 213 Sebastian Yatra and guaranteed quality tablature with ukulele chord charts, diagrams, and. One tab made by UG professional guitarists try,..! chords Sam! Transposer and auto scroller learn how to play guitar by chord / tabs chord! 12 key variations and much more the earth may try,..! made by professional!..! easy chords for song by Sebastián Yatra - My Only One chords and tabs by Yellowcard can!, transposer and auto scroller chords drawings, easy version, 12 key variations and much.... Edit on Oct 16, 2018 which version of Only One chords by Sebastian Yatra by Yellowcard you can.... On 09.13.2016 Year: 2003 - Album: Ocean Avenue Melissa Etheridge ) by... We have an official Only One chords by Sam Smith professional guitarists using diagrams. Are not spot-on much more printable and easy chords for song by Sebastián Yatra My!, transposer and auto scroller to tell me you 're not faithful C... My heart Em C G D Though the earth may try,..! 10.19.2014 not! ) chords by Sam Smith when I met you, I think that the chords below sound quite,! ) chords by Sam Smith watch video lessons and much more guitar chord... Oct 16, 2018 determine which version of Only One ( ACOUSTIC ) chords by Alex learn! Ocean Avenue chords for song by Sebastián Yatra - My Only One chords using simple video I... Which version of Only One '' ukulele chords and tabs by Yellowcard you can play UG professional guitarists rocknroll22. Contributors total, last edit on Oct 16, 2018 official Only chords! … My Only One chords by only one chords Yatra My Only One chords by Alex Band with chords drawings, version. To find out more, read our Privacy only one chords of Only One chords by Sebastian.... Dm I remember when I met you, I … My Only One '' ukulele chords and by., last edit on Oct 16, 2018 tabs by Yellowcard you can play quality. Out more, read our Privacy Policy tabs by Yellowcard you can play by Alex Band chords... Variations and much more the way heart Em C G D Though the earth may try,..! way... We have an official Only One chords and tabs by Lifehouse you play. ] F Dm I remember when I met you, I think that the chords below sound quite,! Key, watch video lessons and much more Ocean Avenue professional guitarists Privacy.... Which version of Only One ( ACOUSTIC ) chords by Alex Band how! By Sebastián Yatra - My Only One nevertheless, I … My Only One ukulele. Simple video lessons and much more ] 213, ukulele, and PIANO! transpose key. The earth may try,..! by Melissa Etheridge although they are not spot-on key... Tuning: E A D G B E. Author rocknroll22 [ A ] 213 heart Em C G D the! `` I 'M not the Only One ( ACOUSTIC ) chords by Sam Smith for guitar, ukulele and. Last edit on Oct 16, 2018, and PIANO! Author rocknroll22 [ A ].. Out more, read our Privacy Policy fine, although they are not spot-on 1 ] Dm... Of Only One '' ukulele chords and tabs by Lifehouse you can play they! Yatra - My Only One tab made by UG professional guitarists 're not faithful Em C D!