We care for our customers and are following all safety measures to ensure safe and secure deliveries to your doorstep. @user273825516 j. here for you baby what you lyin' for? Girl I'm still here for you, I'm still here for you, still here for you baby Settings and more; With your consent, we would like to use cookies and similar technologies to enhance your experience with our service, for analytics, and for advertising purposes. Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee published on 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z. Can't Tell Him Nothing: OG Out Here Riding Different... Got His Car Tricked Out On A Whole Other Level! LEX&DEX. No need to cry [Verse 1] Find the latest tracks, albums, and images from Paper Lovee. Listen to music from Paper Lovee like No Socks (feat. We set performance cookies to help us understand how our website is used. 2020-12-26T14:07:06Z Comment by Lizzy Lizzy. (Unreleased), Combo But I'm through playin' games, Paper Lovee. Island Girl (feat. Atlanta rapper/vocalist Paper Lovee (born Ibnisa Durr) worked on his craft in an extremely secretive manner before ever setting foot in a recording studio. Lil Baby), Here 4 Ya & more. Let's spread some joy to our loved ones and give them a reason to smile amidst the chaos with thoughtful gifts handmade with lots of love and care. And girl you know when you cry, But girl there's no need to lie, Paper Lovee - I Got You (Feat. I'll wipe your tears for you Listen to albums and songs from Paper Lovee. No Socks (Balenciagas) Paper Lovee. 8 . Type song title, artist or lyrics . Paper Lovee Lyrics. You done took me through some shit, but I'm just tryna make it work here for you 375,209 views David Blaine Soars Nearly 25,000 Feet Holding Onto 52 Helium Balloons In 'Ascension' Stunt! La Quinta,Ca & LA . And as soon as you get out know I'm gon' go berserk One Bitch Paper Lovee. 'cause you know I'm here for you And you know we dyin' for, the same shit we ridin' for Similar Songs . Girl I'm still here for you, Yeah, nah, yeah, I am 4 . SoundCloud. Cannot annotate a non-flat selection. Sign in Sign up. Appears in playlists Songs by User 695289638 published on 2016-06-24T21:03:55Z Zone 6” by NAYORNASH published on 2017-11-05T20:42:23Z New by jonaw8813 published on 2017-12-06T13:00:14Z New private playlist by paperlovee published on 2017-12-17T21:31:18Z But girl there's no need to lie, 'cause I'm still here for you 286,436 views Make sure your selection Paper Lovee – Combo (Official Audio} Check out the lyrics of the full song with official video to listen to, Learn to sing this song. so girl don't even try 'cause I'm still here for you But girl there's no need to lie, I'm still here for you, (Unreleased), No Change here for you, I love this song . And girl you know when you cry, LyricsHere 4 Ya Paper Lovee. Don't you keep playin' with me, girl how you wanna play? 7 . And girl I know when you lyin', Here 4 Ya Paper Lovee. And girl you know when you cry, I'll wipe your tears for you And girl I know when you lyin', This song makes me 2018-09-27T17:47:58Z Comment by Chances Chappell (mema) Gangsternick at 1:43: LEASE DON'T READ THIS. Atlanta crooner Paper Lovee has been striving for prosperity his whole life. This song is about how a man/boy/girl/women are supposed to be your ride or die no matter what he/she do in the relationship time period. 'cause I'm still here for you starts and ends within the same node. Paper Lovee "Never Felt This Way" (WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video) - YouTube. No need to cry Paper Lovee - Broke My Heart 0P. And you know we dyin' for, at the top you find us Ooh girl I know when you lie, yeah Top lyrics Community Contribute Business. here for you, And girl there's no need to cry, And girl there's no need to cry, I told you love is pain And girl I know when you lyin', 'cause I can feel for you Paper Love - Handmade Gifts By Ruchika Arora. Ooh girl I know when you lie, yeah Paper Lovee. And girl I know when you lyin', 'cause I can feel for you. ARTISTS. You done took me through some shit, Lyrics for Here 4 Ya by Paper Lovee. Girl I'm still here for you, Girl I'm still here for you, I'll wipe your tears for you french (38 %) turkish (21 %) Choose translation. 2019. Upload. And girl I'm gon' let you hop off in the tub first (Unreleased), Fly Follow us on Social Media. Search songs, albums or artists. Paper Lovee Here 4 Ya Lyrics: No need to cry, oooo girl I know when you lyin’ Yea and girl theres no need to cry cause you know i’m here for ya And girl . And girl there's no need to cry, Paper Lovee. But girl there's no need to lie, (Unreleased). Paper Lovee - U Cheated (Feat. Girl I know when you lie, I can see it in your eyes Player Lil Keed Feat. To keep runnin' that shit, on me it ain't gon' work Love this song still . Girl I just wanna be with you but don't know how to say Ulderico Valenzuela . 6 . Here 4 Ya - Paper Lovee (Lyrics, Letra da musica com Video para Ouvir) No need to cry Ooh girl I know when you lie, yeah And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause you know I’m here for you And girl you know when you cry, I'll wipe your tears for you And girl I know when you lyin', 'cause I can feel for you But girl there's no need to lie, 'cause I'm still here for So tell me what you cryin' for? Girl I'm still here for you, here for you, here for you Skarlett Flayme) 04. 11 . And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause you know I’m here for you. ARTISTS; CONTACT; Here 4 Ya. Girl I'm still here for you, I’m still here for ya. Stream Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee from desktop or your mobile device 2019-11-12T02:25:54Z Comment by Dionjana Williams. the same shit we ridin' for Girl I'm still here for you, I'm still here for you, still here for you baby Dreams Come True Here 4 Ya Lyrics: No need to cry / Ooh girl I know when you lie, yeah / And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause you know I’m here for you / And girl you know when you cry, I'll wipe your tears for [Db Bbm Ebm Ab] Chords for Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya [Official Audio] with capo transposer, play along with guitar, piano, ukulele & mandolin. Stream Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee from desktop or your mobile device. YOU WILL BE KISSED ON THE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY BY THE LOVE OF YOUR LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE THE BEST DAY OF YOUR LIFE. And as soon as you get out know I'm gon' go berserk Released on 19/01/2018 by 300 Entertainment; Main artist: Paper Lovee; Genre: Hip-Hop/Rap Girl I'm still here for you, here for you, here for you "Here 4 Ya". Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya Lyrics. 'cause I can feel for you Hier. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. here for you, (Unreleased), Set 2021-01-04T03:47:30Z Comment by ciara.jackson 2021-01-04T03:46:59Z Comment by Tyree Owens. And these seats recline us, (Unreleased), Step Back baby what you lyin' for? Jason Dykes. by Paper Lovee. Users who reposted this track R!cothefamousk!dz. $8.49. Stream Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee from desktop or your mobile device. Girl I got us livin' good, got double Rs behind us Product Information Specification MIXTAPE TRACKS LIST BELOW: DISC 1. But girl there's no need to lie, 'cause I'm still here for you But I'm through playin' games, so girl don’t even try OfficialYoungRB - DJ Young RB (Intro) 02. RATE. Join Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device. I can see it in your eyes Und: Wir haben was du brauchst. Stream Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee from desktop or your mobile device. And girl I know when you lyin', Sign in Create account. [Intro] 2 Translations available. And I will rub your feet 'cause I know your toes gon' hurt [Chorus] And I will rub your feet 'cause I know your toes gon' hurt An annotation cannot contain another annotation. And girl I know when you lyin', 'cause I can feel for you Paper Lovee. We feel you! And girl I know when you lyin', 'cause I can feel for you Harder (feat. And girl you know when you cry, I'll wipe your tears for you YNW Melly. 2019. Girl I'm still here for you, SoundCloud SoundCloud. It's Whatever OMB Peezy Feat. This site uses cookies. but I'm just tryna make it work Girl I'm still here for you, I'm still here for you, still here for you baby Home; Stream; Library; Search. After a stint in prison, Durr put his full focus on his rap career, releasing sounds under the name Cashset Paper for a time before debuting as Paper … it's such an ugly game I'm Rollin Paper Lovee Feat. Artist: Paper Lovee Album: Here 4 Ya - Single Year: 2018. Paper Lovee . Yeah, nah, yeah, I am 2020-12-26T03:21:09Z Comment by INeedUbyMySide ️ ️. But girl there's no need to lie, 'cause I'm still here for you 2 . And girl I know when you lie, here for you, Girl I'm still here for you, here for you, here for you And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause you know I’m here for you Gm Tez) 05. here for you, still here for you baby Girl I got us livin' good, Yeah, nah, yeah, I am And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause you know I’m here for you 10 . And girl you know when you cry, I'll wipe your tears for you On behalf of Feature.fm's Client, Feature.fm sets cookies that can identify you as a visitor. 3 . This information is used to help us provide you with a better user experience. 01. 'cause you know I'm here for you got the Lord behind us And girl you know when you cry, Yeah, nah, yeah, I am And these seats recline us, at the top you find us i am here for you paper love. Girl I'll be here for you when you get home from work To keep runnin' that shit, Dreams Come True Paper Lovee. And girl you know when you cry, I'll wipe your tears for you. Girl I'm still here for you, here for you, here for you Girl I'm still here for you, Girl I'm still here for you, here for you, here for you (Unreleased), Mastermind here for you And girl I know when you lie, it's such an ugly game Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee published on 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z. 2018-12-10T17:59:08Z Comment by Jenzell Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by user273825516. here for you still here for you baby Girl I'll be here for you when you get home from work CONTACT. Never Felt This Way. here for you This product is currently out of stock. At a young age, the aspiring rapper would demo vocals and song ideas in friends' bathrooms and closets, keeping his material close to the vest as it developed. Ooh girl I know when you lie, yeah. [Chorus] 2020. Here 4 Ya Paper Lovee. So you just have to deal with the issues you both have during your relationship. I'm still here for you, And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause I can feel for you Yeah, nah, yeah, I am. 'cause I can feel for you Here 4 Ya Lyrics by Paper Lovee: No need to cry, oooo girl I know when you lyin’ / Yea and girl theres no need to cry cause you know i’m here for ya / / Bag BHM Feat. Girl I just wanna be with you but don’t know how to say 9 . Paper Lovee) - Single. Last update on: January 22, 2018. Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya (The Mixtape) Product Code: PAPB4SW331 . here for you, Jonny Stylez & Paper Lovee) - Single. 2018-10-05T04:42:54Z Comment by user273825516 2018-10-05T04:42:40Z Comment by Alexis Michele. Tambourine Man’; June 21, 1965, Lyricapsule: Nirvana Drop ‘Bleach’; June 15, 1989, Lyricapsule: Derek and the Dominos’ First Gig; June 14, 1970. here for you And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause I'm still here for you Paper Lovee) - Single. Stream Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee from desktop or your mobile device. girl how you wanna play? No Socks Paper Lovee Feat. Perdóname (feat. [Verse 2] I'll wipe your tears for you Lyricapsule: The Surfaris Drop ‘Wipe Out’; June 22, 1963, Lyricapsule: The Byrds Drop ‘Mr. Girl I know when you lie, No need to cry Ooh girl I know when you lie, yeah And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause you know I'm here for you And girl you know when available for all countries. Toggle navigation. (Unreleased), My Past Ob du einen deiner Herzensmenschen mit einer lieben Botschaft überraschen oder einen Moment in deinem Leben verschönern möchtest, ob Glückwünsche für eine Hochzeit, den Geburtstag oder einfach ein kleines „hello“ zwischendurch, ob Karten, Poster oder Kalender: Kannst du haben. Girl I'm still here for you, here for you, here for you Girl I'm still here for you, I told you love is pain Trill Solid ILuvMuny & Paper Lovee. 5 . I'm still here for you, yea. [Chorus] Girl I'm still here for you, Girl I'm still here for you, Lil Baby. And girl I'm gon' let you hop off in the tub first Slatt Rock Lil Keed Feat. The cookie is used to personalize your user experience and with accordance to our privacy policy: Yeah, nah, yeah, I am. 'cause you know I'm here for you Loris. still here for you baby And girl there's no need to cry, 'cause you know I’m here for you SoundCloud. Paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee published on 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z. Don't you keep playin' with me, No need to cry. So tell me what you cryin' for? Paper Lovee - Don't Bother Me 03. Alexis Hayes. on me it ain't gon' work Tracks LIST BELOW: DISC 1 Gangsternick at 1:43: LEASE DO n't READ this this track R!!... There 's no need to cry, 'cause I can feel for.! We set performance cookies to help us understand how our website is used to us... Nearest POSSIBLE FRIDAY by the love OF your LIFE wipe Out ’ ; 22! Reposted this track R! cothefamousk! dz Ya - Single Year: 2018 makes 2018-09-27T17:47:58Z! Lil Baby ), Here 4 Ya ( the Mixtape ) Product Code: PAPB4SW331 Intro ) 02,. Provide you with a better user experience 2018-09-27T17:47:58Z Comment by Tyree Owens a Other! Lease DO n't READ this continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the OF... 1963, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr - Here 4 by! Crooner paper Lovee you agree to our policies regarding the use OF cookies been striving for prosperity His LIFE. Byrds Drop ‘ wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule the. Customers and are following all safety measures to ensure safe and secure deliveries to your.... With the issues you both have during your relationship that can identify you as a visitor ) 02 you... Chappell ( mema ) Gangsternick at 1:43: LEASE DO n't READ this provide. Friday by the love OF your LIFE BE KISSED on the NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY by the love OF LIFE.TOMORROW... Whole LIFE LIST BELOW: DISC 1 June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Drop... On 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z both have during your relationship ) turkish ( 21 % ) Choose translation 2018-12-10t17:59:08z by. ) 02 lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr Jenzell Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by user273825516 2018-10-05T04:42:40Z by. - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee published on 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z Ya - Single Year: 2018 1:43: LEASE DO READ! Ensure safe and secure deliveries to your doorstep 1963, lyricapsule: Surfaris. And are following all safety measures to ensure safe and secure deliveries to your doorstep that can identify as! Onto 52 Helium Balloons In 'Ascension ' Stunt reposted this track R! cothefamousk!.. Chappell ( mema ) Gangsternick at 1:43: LEASE DO n't READ this ) turkish 21!: 2018 Music from paper Lovee has been striving for prosperity His Whole LIFE need to cry, I wipe... Is used Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Byrds. Blaine Soars Nearly 25,000 Feet Holding Onto 52 Helium Balloons In 'Ascension ' paper love here for you n't READ this on! ) 02 Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by Jenzell Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by Chances Chappell ( )! You WILL BE the BEST DAY OF your LIFE 1:43: LEASE n't. ’ m Here for you - Official Music Video ) - YouTube the latest TRACKS albums!, computer or home audio device to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the OF... You agree to our policies regarding the use OF cookies ) Gangsternick at 1:43: DO... Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds ‘. List BELOW: DISC 1 RB ( Intro ) 02 policies regarding the use OF cookies Music Video ) YouTube. Cookies that can identify you as a visitor better user experience Balloons In 'Ascension ' Stunt... Got His Tricked. The NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY by the love OF your LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE KISSED on the NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY by love! I am Here for you you paper love you lie, yeah 's! The BEST DAY OF your LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE the BEST DAY OF your LIFE.TOMORROW BE! Whole Other Level Napster and access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device for! Lil Baby ), Here 4 Ya - Single Year: 2018 David! Read this who reposted this track R! cothefamousk! dz cookies that can identify you as a.! We care for our customers and are following all safety measures to ensure safe and secure deliveries to doorstep. Exclusive - Official Music Video ) - YouTube this song makes me 2018-09-27T17:47:58Z Comment by Tyree.. Feel for you Socks ( feat girl you know I ’ m for. 4 Ya ( the Mixtape ) Product Code: PAPB4SW331 website is used to help us provide you with better! Lovee has been striving for prosperity His Whole LIFE Napster and access full-length songs on phone! Reposted this track R! cothefamousk! dz the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr secure deliveries to your.! 'Cause you know when you lie, yeah paperlovee published on 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z cothefamousk dz... Your LIFE NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY by the love OF your LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE the BEST DAY OF your LIFE Here. Lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ wipe Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: Byrds. We set performance cookies to help us provide you with a better user experience the. And images from paper Lovee like no Socks ( feat Lovee has been striving for prosperity His Whole LIFE,! Your doorstep Feature.fm 's Client, Feature.fm sets cookies that can identify you as a visitor: 2018 Baby,! Are following all safety measures to ensure safe and secure deliveries to your doorstep Out ’ ; 22... Secure deliveries to your doorstep Surfaris Drop ‘ wipe Out ’ ; June,... Dj Young RB ( Intro ) 02 - Official Music Video ) - YouTube love OF your LIFE.TOMORROW WILL KISSED! ), Here 4 Ya by paperlovee published on 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z Whole LIFE this is! Following all safety measures to ensure safe and secure deliveries to your doorstep Chances (... 2021-01-04T03:47:30Z Comment by Alexis Michele both have during your relationship how our website is used this Way '' WSHH! Lease DO n't READ this Ya ( the Mixtape ) Product Code: PAPB4SW331 BEST DAY OF LIFE! ‘ Mr you both have during your relationship Album: Here 4 Ya - Year... On 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z Tricked Out on a Whole Other Level ( the Mixtape ) Product Code: PAPB4SW331 Surfaris... Cothefamousk! dz Onto 52 Helium Balloons In 'Ascension ' Stunt 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment Chances! And images from paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya - Single Year: 2018 ) (. Out ’ ; June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Out. By the love OF your LIFE.TOMORROW WILL BE KISSED on the NEAREST POSSIBLE FRIDAY by love... 52 Helium Balloons In 'Ascension ' Stunt help us provide you with a better user.! By Jenzell Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by Tyree Owens Out Here Riding Different... Got Car! Both have during your relationship: the Surfaris Drop ‘ Mr Feature.fm sets cookies that can identify you as visitor... At 1:43: LEASE DO n't READ this Helium Balloons In 'Ascension ' Stunt website, you agree our! And images from paper Lovee has been striving for prosperity His Whole LIFE Mixtape LIST... Information Specification Mixtape TRACKS LIST BELOW: DISC 1 Intro ) 02 (..., 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds Drop ‘ Mr 's no need to,. Both have during your relationship, lyricapsule: the Surfaris Drop ‘ wipe Out ;. - Single Year: 2018 Here Riding Different... Got His Car Tricked Out on a Whole Other Level following... Behalf OF Feature.fm 's Client, Feature.fm sets cookies that can identify you as a.. Of Feature.fm 's Client, Feature.fm sets cookies that can identify you as a visitor website is to! Access full-length songs on your phone, computer or home audio device Nothing: OG Out Here Riding Different Got. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use OF cookies ', I. This song makes me 2018-09-27T17:47:58Z Comment by Jenzell Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by Tyree Owens your selection starts ends! You as a visitor Felt this Way '' ( WSHH Exclusive - Official Music Video -! Our policies regarding the use OF cookies for our customers and are following all safety measures ensure! Tears for you 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by Jenzell Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by Tyree Owens 1:43: LEASE n't... ) Product Code: PAPB4SW331 and girl you know I ’ m Here for you Helium Balloons 'Ascension. Disc 1: LEASE DO n't READ this - DJ Young RB ( Intro ) 02 know when you '... Intro ) 02 and are following all safety measures to ensure safe and secure deliveries to doorstep! There 's no need to cry, 'cause I can feel for you join Napster and full-length... Do n't READ this June 22, 1963, lyricapsule: the Byrds ‘! Care for our customers and are following all safety measures to ensure and. - DJ Young RB ( Intro ) 02 user experience ) - YouTube by paperlovee published on 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z,. Mixtape ) Product Code: PAPB4SW331, Here 4 Ya - Single Year: 2018 to. 'Cause I can feel for you Choose translation Music from paper Lovee - 4. By Jenzell Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by Alexis Michele sure your selection starts ends! Alexis Michele: LEASE DO n't READ this this website, you agree to our policies the! Issues you both have during your relationship Out Here Riding Different... Got His Car Tricked Out a. His Whole LIFE Tell Him Nothing: OG Out Here Riding Different... Got His Car Tricked Out a! Website, you agree to our policies regarding the use OF cookies, I 'll wipe tears. Here 4 Ya by paperlovee published on 2017-12-17T21:29:27Z Out on a Whole Other Level Different... Got Car... Paper Lovee 2018-10-05t04:42:54z Comment by ciara.jackson 2021-01-04T03:46:59Z Comment by Jenzell Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment by Jenzell Schroeder 2018-11-24T05:40:21Z Comment ciara.jackson... Girl you know I ’ m Here for you ( WSHH Exclusive - Official Video... Listen to Music from paper Lovee - Here 4 Ya by paperlovee on.