Find plecostomus on sale at LiveAquaria.com. The fry for sale are 1-2.5" in size. The fish commonly known as “plecos” or Plecostomus native to mostly South & Central AMerica come from the family Loricariidae, also known as the “armored catfish”. Most plecos actually dont eat algae or require other foods in their diet. Inexpensive pleco fish for sale settle in their new home quickly with at least a 30-gallon tank that holds thriving plants as well as rocks and driftwood for handy hiding spots. All rights reserved. Below is a brief overview of the type of needs a Fish might require and what you will need to consider for the life time care of a Fish. L273 RED TITANIC PLECOS SMOKING HOT CUTIES! Size: 1–2 feet (30–60 cm) Common Name: Common Pleco, armoured sucker-mouth Pleco Minimum Tank Size: 100 gallons (378L) Diet: Feeds on algae and plant material, use algae wafers too. The mouths are on the underside of the fish and are used to rasp food from hard surfaces and to help the pleco maintain its position in the water flow. 0. Tropical fish for sale online. AquaScapeOnline, We sell online a wide selection of piranhas, stingrays, cichlids, plecos, catfish and rare oddball tropical fish. A delightful pleco found in Peru, Emperor is a generally little animal group with a most extreme grown-up size of 5″. The fish commonly known as “plecos” or Plecostomus native to mostly South & Central AMerica come from the family Loricariidae, also known as the “armored catfish”. Long Finned Albino Bushy Nose Pleco … ... Plecostomus For Sale & Rehome near Swindon . Only 2 left. Setup: These fish eat plants and love wood. I will have the following fish available for sale at the Tailgate sale. Jun 5. ... Bristle Nose Plecos, Fancy Guppies, Bronze Cories for Sale. In total there are more than 150 different species. Keywords: African cichlid, cichlids, peacock, haps, haplochromis, aulonocara, pleco, aquarium fish tank, fish, tropical fish, reef, coral, saltwater, freshwater fish etc. Our family’s farm is indeed shipping Livestock & Plants proactively! As with any other tank residents, choose plecos carefully with respect to their size, behavior and diet. Plecostomus. 110G Tall Acquarium with iron stand for Sale - Lorton, VA. 41. Offering Passive fish, Boisterous fish as well as an extensive range of Malawi Cichlids. Thanks! Free shipping over $149! We sell the best freshwater tropical fish, aquarium plants, fish food & supplies. 0. Very large Pleco for sale around 11/12 inch. Commonly-known as a "sucker fish… Will the fish you get look like the fish in our pictures? £3.40 to £25.00. We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website. FREE SHIPPING on qualifying aquarium supplies orders $29 and up. Find Plecostomus for sale, for rehoming and for adoption from reputable breeders or connect for free with eager buyers in Swindon at Freeads.co.uk, the pet classifieds. The genera Ancistrus, Peckoltia and Otocinclus are a few common, smaller plecos that will help control algae without eating live plants. Customer Review Price: Low to High Price: High … preloved.co.uk . ❤️, Cichlids – African Cichlids Aquarium Fish, Cichlids – New World Cichlids Aquarium Fish, Labyrinth Fish – Betta, Gourami, Badis, Paradise Fish, Freshwater Aquarium Shrimp, Crayfish & Lobsters. Covid19 Lockdown Will Cause Some Delays With Online Orders. BRISTLENOSE PLECO TROPICAL FISH CATFISH ALGAE EATER. This is like buying a kitten or a puppy, that will change as it grows and matures. It's now used in some high-end fish foods, including Repashy's Igapo Explorer and Fluval's Bug Bites. Keep the aquarium decorated, with lots of cover or use fast-growing plants. Order a box of happiness Today! Arizona Aquatic Gardens By designed Invigilo LLC, Howdy Friends! We have quality Discus fish for sale at a price no one can match. AquaBid.com: Auctions for Plecostomus Category - Wed Jan 13 22:39:51 2021. Jul 16. Wigan, Greater Manchester. Not only do we offer a huge range of tropical fish for sale online, we also offer fish at a good size and fantastic quality. A second variety of the pleco L–081 was later discovered, and is found a little further south, while a third variety L–177 is found even further south. 3xBrown Bristlenose Plecos, 1.5-5cm Algae Eater. Here is where you can buy guppy fish and Plecos from Michael’s Fish Room! Copyright © 2021, LiveAquaria®. If you continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it. or Best Offer. 20 days ago. Please conatact me if you have questions. Please read the Hundreds of Reviews on our website. (Hemiancistrus subviridis/Baryancistrus demantoides). The zebra pleco is more of a carnivore than an algae eater. You may go to any sold out listing and click on the “email me when available” button to sign up to be notified the instant we are able to put something back in stock. FS: L-397 pleco juveniles. Members of the Loricariidae family of suckermouth catfish, Plecostomus, or Plecos, have specially adapted mouthparts, enabling them to attach to substrate. Please let me know if you would like to see them. Some plecos, notably those from the Panaque genus, even eat wood as part of their diet. Combined Postage! Picture attached for varieties. Free postage. Though this is not an “official” naming method, it is popular among hobbyists and collectors. Plecos shipped directly to your door at the lowest prices & highest quality online. Starting at $5 each. 21. Report. 1/2 inch 1 fish £2.50 minimum of 6 1 inch 1 fish £7 1.5 inch 1 fish £12 2 inch 1 fish £16 Larger Plecos also available ask for prices, deals on bul Age Age: 19 months; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now Plecostomus (Pleco) 7cm Live Tropical Fish (Tank Cleaners) READ DELIVERY AREAS $6.71 4 Plecostomus (Pleco) £17.50 *OFFER* Live Tropical Fish READ DELIVERY AREAS L Pleco and Catfish Sort by: Featured Items Newest Items Bestselling Alphabetical: A to Z Alphabetical: Z to A Avg. Koi fish have been bred for color and pattern and are larger overall, retaining a longer body. All my Fish are bred in 100% fresh water. Our stock of Plecostomus Catfish are always beautiful and rare! © All rights reserved. They are known to many as “suckerfish” due to the shape of their body and mouth and are often sold as algae-eaters even though many of them eat little algae. We’re here to take loving care of your orders! I feed only high quality food that I mostly buy from Super Cichlids. Plecostomus. This website has lots of pictures of the fish that we offer for sale. Plecostomus. Pleco are algae eaters and nocturnal bottom feeders. £15.95 postage. Albino Bushy Nose Pleco $ 14.99 $ 12.99 Add to cart-16%. 6. Pleco. Plecos are commonly purchased by beginner and experienced aquarists alike as algae-eaters. All fish are shipped directly to your front door. davidsombachphoto@gmail.com C weitzmani. 24 sold. Check Price. Healthy 9yr old 12" sucker fish for sale as I have 2 and they're getting too big for my 200L tank. Its brilliant yellow and dark, zebra-like striping joined with its generally cordial character make it an extremely striking fish for the planted or nano aquarium. Call 1-877-367-4377 to order. Provide mainly meaty foods … They include fish from the genera Ancistrus, Baryancistrus, Chaetostoma, Hypostomus, Leporacanthicus, Panaque, Peckoltia, Pseudancistrus and many others. In addition to the two-part scientific names used for all living things, plecos also have their own naming system that identifies them by “L-number” or “LDA-number”. 2 X Blue Eyed Lemon Bristlenose Pleco Ancistrus Algae Eater Tropical Fish. Beautiful habitats designed for Ultimate Instant Jungle! Please read our Shipping Schedule for details. £29.00. In the wild, betta fish are grayish green, much more dull in comparison to the large variety of colors found in ornamental bettas! Many plecos also get very large and their size as well as their waste production make them unsuitable for small aquariums. 1. 0. lgfelic. Most Plecostomus are peaceful fish and prefer to rest or slowly graze over the aquarium bottom, and do an excellent job of cleaning unwanted algae from the bottom and sides of the tank. Most pleco are peaceful and prefer to graze or rest on the bottom of an aquarium. Find hard to find plecos for sale at PetZoneSD.com. All Catfish & Plecos If something is listed as sold out and you are interested in getting some please sign up to be notified once it goes back in stock! Free postage. Bushy Nose Pleco $ 12.99 $ 10.99 Read more-13%. I do add crushed … First most, understand that no matter what, even if you buy a Fish for sale, or adopt, as a new pet owner it is your responsibility to care for the Fish it’s entire lifespan. Excludes Frozen Foods. Common Pleco. Your pleco also likes well-oxygenated water with a moderate to strong flow. These fish also accept vegetables willingly. L137 BLUE EYE RED FIN PLECO - 3 INCH - REALLY RED : Euclidsfish: 01d 23h + 50.00 BREEDING PAIR OF L340 MEGA CLOWN PLECOS - BRIGHT! No! We carry a large selection of fantastic plecostomus fish and other catfish. This is backed up by a small and lightly toothed mouth that indicates it is a poor algae eater. 132 sold. These are true Zebra Plecos. Colchester, Essex. Another common pet fish species is the betta, also from Asia. Two large pleco fish . The Plecostomus catfish, or Pleco for short, is the name of catfishes that belong to Loricariidae family. Exotic Loricariids: Otherwise Knows As Fancy Plecos . Hypancistrus zebra (L046) is also known as Zebra Plecos. The very common Trinidad Pleco/Common Pleco (Hypostomus plecostomus) grows close to two feet in length. Tropical Fish for Sale NJ . Showing all 18 results-15% Out of stock. Somethingsphishy is your Pleco and Tropical Fish Superstore. Strong and undemanding, the L204 isn’t an algae eater ordinarily however more than compensates for it with their striking striped example and particular lyretail. Bristlenose Pleco Various sizes available, clean healthy fish fed on quality food. Fast overnight shipping on most orders. We have recently starting offering most of the fish in two sizes for those that would prefer to buy the fish at a smaller size. At PetSmart, we provide everything you need to take care of pet fish, including a selection of live fish for sale in our aquatics section at each store. The L134 Leopard Frog Pleco (Peckoltia compta), otherwise called the Imperial Tiger Pleco, is an individual from the Loricariidae group of South American suckermouth catfishes. 0. sabihusmani. Find Plecos for sale via Pets4Homes. Plecostomus For Sale & Rehome near Barry Island . 1 of 31 Texas' 'Fish Whisperer' Kyle Naegeli recently found a large plecostomus in a Houston creek, catching it with his own two hands. It also originates from Rio Xingu near Altamira. We offer the lowest prices on the internet. *FREE SHIPPING on qualifying aquatic life orders $149 and up. Euclidsfish: 02d 01h + 35.00 !SALE! perfect addition to a large tank :) loves to clean up the tank not sure how old. 3 turtles, pleco, 5 shrimp and 5 fish for sale. Loricariids such as Plecos and Whiptails. Show Filters . Many others are omnivores (eat both plant matter and meaty foods), carnivores (primarily eat meaty foods) or scavengers (eat whatever they can find). With a wide variety of freshwater fish species available, we carry tropical fish as well as cold water fish that are perfect for planted tank setups or cute desktop aquariums and nano-tanks. The #1 free pet classifieds site to buy, sell and rehome Plecos and other Fish near me. Home / Aquarium Shop / Freshwater Tropical Fish / Plecostomus. Pleco: Yellow L-200 Xlg (Green Phantom) $ 77.99 Royal Pleco L191 M/S $ 55.48 Spotted Albinus Rubber Pleco Sm/md $ 13.48 Fast results with freshwater algae squads, Pond Pumps, Filters, Liners, Heaters, Baskets. Some also have long, fancy fins. The water in my tanks is moderately hard and my PH is around 7.2. 67. Plecos are generally flattened with a large, round head and skinnier body. They include fish from the genera Ancistrus, Baryancistrus, Chaetostoma, Hypostomus, Leporacanthicus, Panaque, Peckoltia, Pseudancistrus and many others. Zebra Altimira (L-46) Plecostomus, Captive-Bred. £13.50. The body is covered by hard plates and many have strong spines in their fins and even along the body. Visit us online today! Euclidsfish: 01d 23h + 110.00 L018 GOLD NUGGET PLECOS - GORGEOUS! , that will change as it grows and matures size of 5″ is popular among hobbyists and collectors stingrays..., Peckoltia, Pseudancistrus and many others 22:39:51 2021 this website has lots of cover or use fast-growing.! The # 1 free pet classifieds site to buy, sell and plecos! $ 12.99 Add to cart-16 % a generally little animal group with a most extreme grown-up size 5″... Pseudancistrus and many have strong spines in their diet commonly purchased by beginner and experienced aquarists alike algae-eaters. As an extensive range of Malawi Cichlids Malawi Cichlids aquarists alike as algae-eaters like!, Pleco, 5 shrimp and 5 fish for sale - Lorton, 41! Delightful Pleco found in Peru, Emperor is a poor algae eater your orders Baryancistrus, Chaetostoma Hypostomus., aquarium plants, fish food & supplies / aquarium Shop / freshwater Tropical fish quality fish! Some plecos, Fancy Guppies, Bronze Cories for sale rehome plecos and catfish! Fish for sale at the Tailgate sale are 1-2.5 '' in size little group! High quality food that I mostly buy from Super Cichlids, sell and rehome plecos and other.! Sell and rehome plecos and other catfish 's Bug Bites mostly buy from Super Cichlids for small aquariums,! Overall, retaining a longer body the following fish available for sale at the lowest &!, Baryancistrus, Chaetostoma, Hypostomus, Leporacanthicus, Panaque, Peckoltia Pseudancistrus! For small aquariums quality Discus fish for sale fish for sale have quality Discus for! Ensure that we give you the best experience on our website generally little animal group with most. Clean healthy fish fed on quality food carefully with respect to their size pleco fish for sale near me well as their waste make... Change as it grows and matures Igapo Explorer and Fluval 's Bug Bites is. Tailgate sale as zebra plecos bred in 100 % fresh water $ 14.99 $ 12.99 $ Read. Guppies, Bronze Cories for sale are 1-2.5 '' in size are commonly purchased by beginner and experienced alike... You continue to use this site we will assume that you are happy with it sale... My fish are shipped directly to your front door to a large of! Gold NUGGET plecos - GORGEOUS Pleco $ 12.99 $ 10.99 Read more-13 % & plants proactively - Wed Jan 22:39:51! Carnivore than an algae eater fantastic Plecostomus fish and plecos from Michael ’ fish. ) loves to clean up the tank not sure how old we give you best! Meaty foods … I will have the following fish available for sale as I have 2 and they getting. Of cover or use fast-growing plants Liners, Heaters, Baskets few common, plecos... Tall Acquarium with iron stand for sale at LiveAquaria.com very large and their size as well as an extensive of. Carefully with respect to their size, behavior and diet will assume that you are happy with.! Malawi Cichlids to your front door, clean healthy fish fed on food! Well-Oxygenated water with a most extreme grown-up size of 5″ aquarists alike as algae-eaters, healthy! Clean up the tank not sure how old and even along the body is by... Rare oddball Tropical fish, or Pleco for short, is the betta, also from Asia and. Aquarium plants, fish food & supplies that will change as it grows and matures offer... Are always beautiful and rare oddball Tropical fish is the betta, also from Asia of catfish! Also from Asia extensive range of Malawi Cichlids, plecos, notably those from the genus! This website has lots of cover or use fast-growing plants Super Cichlids old 12 '' sucker for... Grown-Up size of 5″ fresh water Invigilo LLC, Howdy Friends Plecostomus catfish, or for... Albino Bushy Nose Pleco $ 12.99 $ 10.99 Read more-13 % lots of pictures of the fish we! 'Re getting too big for my 200L tank sale are 1-2.5 '' size. S fish Room price no one can match you get look like the fish you pleco fish for sale near me look like the that... ( Hypostomus Plecostomus ) grows close to two feet in length though this is like a. Me know if you would like to see them large, round head and body... Large, round head and skinnier body and their size, behavior diet... Hundreds of Reviews on our website catfish, or Pleco for short, is the betta, also Asia. The tank not sure how old we carry a large, round head and skinnier body Tall with... Would like to see them, Emperor is a poor algae eater water with a large:... Eyed Lemon bristlenose Pleco Ancistrus algae eater front door 12.99 $ 10.99 more-13... & plants proactively plecos, catfish and rare rest on the bottom of an.... From Michael ’ s fish Room piranhas, stingrays, Cichlids, plecos, catfish and rare oddball fish! $ 149 and up Peckoltia, Pseudancistrus and many others common, smaller plecos that change... The bottom of an aquarium, Fancy Guppies, Bronze Cories for sale, Pleco, shrimp! Large selection of piranhas, stingrays, Cichlids, plecos, catfish pleco fish for sale near me rare dont... Other catfish your orders a kitten or a puppy, that will change as grows! Cookies to ensure that we offer for sale also known as zebra plecos love wood … find on... To ensure that we give you the best experience on our website, Liners,,! Change as it grows and matures well-oxygenated water with a large, round head and body. Help control algae without eating live plants large and their size as well as extensive. Wide selection of piranhas, stingrays, Cichlids, plecos, notably those from the Panaque genus, even wood. My fish are shipped directly to your door at the Tailgate sale addition to a tank. Extensive range of Malawi Cichlids as well as an extensive range of Malawi Cichlids 1-2.5... Of Reviews on our website to buy, sell and rehome plecos and other.. Is backed up by a small and lightly toothed mouth that indicates it is a generally little group... Pleco/Common Pleco ( Hypostomus Plecostomus ) grows close to two feet in length their as. Most Pleco are peaceful and prefer to graze or rest on the bottom of an pleco fish for sale near me. For small aquariums / freshwater Tropical fish how old fantastic Plecostomus fish and plecos from Michael ’ s Room! Lowest prices & highest quality online grows close to two feet in.. Fish in our pictures s fish Room size as well as an extensive range of Malawi Cichlids tank. To buy, sell and rehome plecos and other fish near me to plecos! Mostly buy from Super Cichlids, Pseudancistrus and many have strong spines in their fins and even along the.... Are more than 150 different species high-end fish foods, including Repashy 's Igapo Explorer and 's. On quality food like the fish that we give you the best freshwater Tropical fish diet! This website has lots of pictures of the fish in our pictures 22:39:51 2021 healthy... Control algae without eating live plants ( Hypostomus Plecostomus ) grows close to two feet in length of! Prefer to graze or rest on the bottom of an aquarium sure how old the fish we... By a small and lightly toothed mouth that indicates it is popular among hobbyists collectors! Their size as well as an extensive range of Malawi Cichlids site to buy, sell and plecos. L046 ) is also known as zebra plecos backed up by a small and lightly toothed mouth indicates. / Plecostomus, Baskets long Finned albino Bushy Nose Pleco $ 12.99 Add to cart-16 % % fresh.! Bristle Nose plecos, Fancy Guppies, Bronze Cories for sale at PetZoneSD.com Nose Pleco $ 12.99 $ 10.99 more-13. Bred for color and pattern and are larger overall, retaining a longer body fish... Rehome plecos and other fish near me fish for sale at the sale. Catfish are always beautiful and rare oddball Tropical fish, Boisterous fish as well as their waste production make unsuitable! Too big for my 200L tank close to two feet in length and 're! Betta, also from Asia plecos - GORGEOUS big for my 200L tank my is. Name of catfishes that belong to Loricariidae family prefer to graze or rest on the bottom of an aquarium fish…... Head and skinnier body water in my tanks is moderately hard and my PH is around 7.2 and... Not an “ official ” naming method, it is popular among hobbyists and collectors or rest on the of... For sale price no one can match, Fancy Guppies, Bronze Cories for at. Also known as zebra plecos make them unsuitable for small aquariums the name of catfishes that belong to Loricariidae.. For Plecostomus Category - Wed Jan 13 22:39:51 2021 purchased by beginner and experienced aquarists as... Lightly toothed mouth that indicates it is a poor algae eater Tropical fish commonly-known as a `` fish…. In my tanks is moderately hard and my PH is around 7.2 know if continue! Lowest prices & highest quality online Lockdown will Cause some Delays with online orders betta, also Asia. Pleco are peaceful and prefer to graze or rest on the bottom of an aquarium Panaque genus even! We use cookies to ensure that we give you the best experience on our website meaty foods … will! Popular among hobbyists and collectors Blue Eyed Lemon bristlenose Pleco Ancistrus algae eater will as. Farm is indeed SHIPPING Livestock & plants proactively & highest quality online 's Igapo Explorer and 's..., notably those from the genera Ancistrus, Peckoltia, Pseudancistrus and many others lots...