Recorded at Studio 4, Philadelphia, 1982, 1983, except 7 recorded at Alpha International Recording Studios, Philadelphia, 1983. [Hook, Shannon lead vocal:]\rWe in the car, we ride slow\rWe doin' things that the girls don't do\r(Danity Kane)\rThe boys stare, we smile back\r(Jim-Johnson)\rAll my girls in the rainbow (let's stare boys) Cadillacs, yeah\r\r[Aubrey:]\rShow stoppin' at the latest spot\rThe ride shinin' with the open top\rHydraulics make our heads go nod\rHair blowin' in the breeze\rYo, we superstars\r\r[D. Woods:]\rPut in the keys, make that engine purr\r3 in the back, one in the passenger\rSlow creepin', 'cause we look that fly\rAll the boys tryin' taste our candy ride\r\r[Hook, Shannon lead vocal:]\rWe in the car, we ride slow\rWe doin' things that the girls don't do\rThe boys stare, we smile back\rAll my girls in the rainbow Cadillacs, yeah\r\r[Chorus:]\rBet you ain't never seen (hey)\rChicks ridin' this clean (hey)\rLouis Vuitton seats (oh, oh, oh)\rWe do it daily\rThis how we keep it poppin' (hey)\rMake sure that bass knockin' (hey)\rSo when you see us ridin' (oh, oh, oh)\rWe call it show stoppin'\rWe show stoppin'\rWe show, show stoppin'\rWe show stoppin'\rWe show, show stoppin'\rThat's how we keep it poppin' (hey)\rMake sure that bass knockin' (hey)\rSo when you see us ridin' (oh, oh, oh)\rWe call it show stoppin'\r\r[Aundrea:]\rWe sittin' on 22s plus 2\rMink bucket seats, neon blue\rColor coordinate with them shoes\rYeah, we divas\rBut we ride like big boys do\r\r[D. Woods:]\rBlack tinted with a white stripe interstate\rLookin' in the mirror at my Bad Boy video\rShow stoppin' 'til they lose their breath\rTurn the wheel to the right\rTurn the wheel to the left\r\r[Hook, Shannon lead vocal]\rWe in the car, we ride slow\rWe doin' things that the girls don't do\rThe boys stare, we smile back\rAll my girls in the rainbow Cadillacs, yeah\r\r[Chorus:]\rBet you ain't never seen (hey)\rChicks ridin' this clean (hey)\rLouis Vuitton seats (oh, oh, oh)\rWe do it daily\rThis how we keep it poppin' (hey)\rMake sure that bass knockin' (hey)\rSo when you see us ridin' (oh, oh, oh)\rWe call it show stoppin'\rWe show stoppin'\rWe show, show stoppin'\rWe show stoppin'\rWe show, show stoppin'\rThat's how we keep it poppin' (hey)\rMake sure that bass knockin' (hey)\rSo when you see us ridin' (oh, oh, oh)\rWe call it show stoppin'\r\r[Dawn:]\rThis is for my ladies in the 280s Mercedes\rIn the H3, Baby Ranges, Bentley Coupes, my Escalades\rSay oh (oh), oh (oh, oh)\rBreak 'em off somethin' proper\rLike a real show stopper\r\r[Group, Dawn lead vocal:]\rThis is for my chicas with the Beamers A6s\r'67 Chevys, Maserati, or a Lexus\rSay oh, (oh), oh (oh,oh )\rBreak 'em off somethin' proper\rLike a real show stopper\r\r[Young Joc (x2):]\rGon' jingle them keys\rGon' jingle them keys\rPut em' up real high\rMake sho' everybody see em'\rOne time (one time)\rTwo time (two time)\rThree time (three time)\rFour time (four time)\r\r[Hook, Shannon lead vocal]\r\r[Chorus] \rWe in the car, we ride slow\rWe doin' things that the girls don't do\rThe boys stare, we smile back\rAll my girls in the rainbow Cadillacs, yeah\r\r[Chorus:]\rBet you ain't never seen (hey)\rChicks ridin' this clean (hey)\rLouis Vuitton seats (oh, oh, oh)\rWe do it daily\rThis how we keep it poppin' (hey)\rMake sure that bass knockin' (hey)\rSo when you see us ridin' (oh, oh, oh)\rWe call it show stoppin'\rWe show stoppin'\rWe show, show stoppin'\rWe show stoppin'\rWe show, show stoppin'\rThat's how we keep it poppin' (hey)\rMake sure that bass knockin' (hey)\rSo when you see us ridin' (oh, oh, oh)\rWe call it show stoppin' Share. Music video by Danity Kane performing Show Stopper. Submissions should come only from the actors themselves, their parent/legal guardian or casting agency. He uses Labella customized strings. RELEASED OCTOBER 26, 2018 ℗ 2018 1027458 RECORDS DK. These are the formats and track listings of major single releases of "Show Stopper". This song Show Stopper by Danity Kane feat. "Show Stopper" [Hook, Shannon lead vocal:] We in the car, we ride slow We doin' things that the girls don't do (Danity Kane) The boys stare, we smile back Soon there is coming an […] Show Stopper [Promo Version] by Danity Kane: Listen to songs by Danity Kane on Myspace, a place where people come to connect, discover, and share. The video also finished number 6 on MTV's top videos of 2006 countdown. Apart from rapper Yung Joc whose part was filmed inside his van while he was on his way back to the airport because of a lack of time, Diddy also recorded a sequence with his verse in the song which appears in the remix version of the music video and features only the girl's full dance portion of the original version. 2011 Preview SONG TIME Bali Ha'i. The song was written by Angela Hunte, Krystal Oliver, Calvin Puckett, Frank Romano, and James Scheffer. Yung Joc. Please include at least one social/website link containing a recent photo of the actor. Music video by Danity Kane performing Show Stopper. Lyrics to 'Show Stopper' by Danity Kane. Show Stopper. 3:52 PREVIEW Beat Out That Rhythm On A Drum. While the song reached its peak position of number 8 in its second week, radio play and popularity on iTunes declined and it eventually fell out of the top 25. A ‘Show-Stopper’ Event is Coming! The song was then released to iTunes on January 19, 2010. They are best remembered for their 1967 hit, "Ain't Nothin' But a Houseparty", which was the debut release on three record labels: Showtime Records, Heritage Records, and Beacon Records. "Show Stopper" [Hook, Shannon lead vocal:] We in the car, we ride slow We doin' things that the girls don't do (Danity Kane) The boys stare, we smile back The music video for "Show Stopper" was directed by Jesse Terrero (director of the movie Soul Plane, Teairra Mari's single "No Daddy" and many of G-Unit's videos), and was filmed in various locations throughout Los Angeles, California between June 27 and 28, 2006. The following week "Show Stopper" debuted at number 17 on the Billboard Hot 100, becoming one of the highest debuts of 2006 behind Taylor Hicks's "Do I Make You Proud" and Beyoncé's "Ring the Alarm". Thematically, the video starts with the band members in the recording studio listening to their album cut "Want It" with Diddy as he tells them to go straight to bed and not go out and club hop. The song was heard second on the NFL Thursday Night Commercial. 1 Song. Cleave worked alongside Peaches for six years, opening shows in front […] The Showstoppers (alternatively The Show Stoppers) was a four-piece African American vocal soul group formed in Philadelphia about 1967. The single was released on the U.S. iTunes Music Store on August 15, 2006. Topic. 2018 Preview SONG TIME Show Stopper. The song was released as the album's lead single on August 4, 2006 in the United States and on October 20, 2006 in Europe. UnoTheActivist brings the show to a close on his new song. The song was first heard on the Winter Wonder Slam Tour 09 as a new song along with "Funky Jesus Music". Then the girls go into a van and get "made up" and then go out on the town in expensive cars, looking for boys and flirting. ", Shannon: "I know you see your wifey, but peep my ride go hyphy, (Slide with me, just slide with me). Sign In Listen Now Browse Radio Search ... SONG TIME Show Stopper. Danity Kane - Show Stopper Feat. Songs similar to or like Show Stopper. 1. Danity Kane - Show Stopper Feat. 1:45 PREVIEW 1 SONG, 2 MINUTES. Jamaaladeen Tacuma plays 4 and 5 stringed Steinberger Electric Bass Guitars on all selections, except on 7, where he plays a customized Peavey T-20 lined Fretless Bass Guitar. The final version of the video premiered at the end of Making the Video on MTV on August 4, 2006. Yung Joc gives me nostalgia in a joyous way as I first heard this song both via local radio and television around 2006/2007 when my husband and I were living on the Mayport Naval Base (through the navy). For others uses, see, 2006 single by Danity Kane featuring Yung Joc, Learn how and when to remove this template message, https://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=Show_Stopper&oldid=997203427, Articles needing additional references from June 2011, All articles needing additional references, Short description is different from Wikidata, Articles needing additional references from June 2009, Creative Commons Attribution-ShareAlike License, "Show Stopper" (Alternate Version) – 4:15, "Show Stopper" (Bad Boy Remix) (featuring, "Show Stopper" (Jim Jonsin Remix) (featuring, "Show Stopper" (Dave Audé Club Mix) – 7:26, "Show Stopper" (Ford & Vidal Club Mix) – 6:31, Dawn: "Tonight we going swervin, bustin slides hittin' curbs and, ghosts ridin' on the whips, hit; tonight, that's what it's gonna be about, watch my trunk go bouncy bounce, girls gon' ride it. It features guest vocals by rapper Yung Joc and was produced by Jim Jonsin. However, about five weeks after the radio release, the song finally started gathering airplay and subsequently moved back up the Hot 100, again peaking at number 12. The video ends with the girls dancing on the Hollywood Boulevard. 1. We in the car, we ride slow We doin' things that the girls don't do The boys stare, we smile back All my girls in the rainbow Cadillacs, yeah! Yung Joc Music video by Danity Kane performing Show Stopper. The single also charted in the top 20 on the Pop 100 chart, and earned top five status on the Digital Songs and Dance Club Play charts. Show Stopper, a solo show by queer artist Agent Cleave, takes its name from a song by the remorselessly independent singer/songwriter Peaches. Debut single by American girl group Danity Kane from their 2006 self-titled debut album. All that is written about in MY BOOK will come to pass….. NATION AGAINST NATION….. KINGDOM AGAINST KINGDOM….. "Show Stopper" is the debut single by American girl group Danity Kane from their 2006 self-titled debut album. It reached a peak position of number two on TRL on September 8, 2006. I know you see your wifey, but peep my ride go hyphy, (Ride for me, baby ride for me). The song was written by Angela Hunte, Krystal Oliver, Calvin Puckett, Frank Romano, and James Scheffer. A video I made for Brandon Pulido using the song "Show Stopper [Solitaire Club Mix]" by Danity Kane. As one of the SoundCloud rap generals, UnoTheActivist continues to hit his stride, impressing … While "Show Stopper" peaked at number 8 on the official Billboard Hot 100 chart, it managed to enter the top 30 in Germany. "Show Stopper" is the debut single by American girl group Danity Kane from their 2006 self-titled debut album.