I have been using these light bulbs in my cars for years starting in 2008 with my Pontiac Grand Prix GT and currently in my Subaru XV. Even with the disruptions caused by HID- and now LED technology. Some fans of Adam's Auto Advice might remember I also wrote a review of the Slyvania SilverStar Ultras. I really like these lights. lasted 15 months. Mirror tip and cobalt blue coating provide a jewel-like shimmer that adds xenon style … A $70 upgrade to Sylvania’s Silverstar ZXE bulbs adds safety and looks to any ride. Speaking of white light, the SilverStar’s tested at 3640k and 18% more whiteness than stock, beating out all other Sylvania bulbs except for the zXe’s of course. Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Headlight Review Last updated on June 18, 2020 By Rick Baxter For those of you looking to replace your headlights with the economical, efficiently, and the best headlights available in the market, the Sylvania Silverstar Ultra Bulbs are for you. https://bestheadlightbulbs.com/sylvania-silverstar-ultra-review Product Title Sylvania 9005 SZ SilverStar zXe High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb (High Beam) Average Rating: ( 4.0 ) out of 5 stars 2 ratings , based on 2 … Lets be real here, on an older car, 2,332 global ratings | 1,596 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on February 4, 2019. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Because our H7 zXe bulb is a high performance bulb, offering much whiter and brighter light compared to the stock OEM bulb, they will have a shorter life span. replaced these with CougarMotor LEDs, that have a 3 year warranty and are WAY brighter and whiter, and also cheaper, so i can't imagine i'll ever go back to halogens. When you take a trip down to the auto parts store you should consider upgrading to some better bulbs, like the Sylvania Silverstar zXe's. 8 Month life, not worth the price, great customer service. There is also no blue tint casing around the bulb, my product has a clear casing. They might be marginally brighter but they are no- way whiter !! Not like xenon or any thing on the cover. He said he would put them in - but probably wouldn't see that much of a difference. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Right now I have 1 Ultra in (and will order another) and 1 of the base model (spare for the Ultra that went out). SYLVANIA - H11 (64211) SilverStar zXe High Performance Halogen... SYLVANIA - H11 (64211) SilverStar zXe High Performance Halogen Headlight Bulb - Headlight & Fog Light, Bright White Light Output, HID Attitude, Xenon Fueled Technology (Contains 2 Bulbs) (H11SZ.PB2), CougarMotor LED Headlight Bulbs All-in-One Conversion Kit - H11 (H8, H9) -7,200Lm 6000K Cool White CREE - 3 Year Warranty. The light is also not that “white” as they claim. I am not sure, but it felt like the ZXE is a focus point bulb and not open around the front area? This suggestions is created whose are looking for Best Sylvania Zxe Gold . I had ZXEs on my old Crown Vic and loved them so well. After installing, the color temperature of the bulb is more yellow than a bright white/blue. Buy online, pick up in-store in 30 minutes. I can't really be disappointed in their response - they responded promptly, and the warranty on the bulbs is 1 year. People say they have shorter life span but they never failed me within the 2 years I had them. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. On the other hand, Phillips Xtreme comes with a more translucent, somewhat yellowish glass. And Sylvania is known for producing some of the most advanced, high-quality halogen bulbs in the industry. I had high hopes for these bulbs from all of the positive reviews, but the product shipped did not match the product purchased. Sylvania aims its zXe headlights at the tuner set. Main thing to know is that they are a whiter light than stock, so if you have any other lights on the front (in my case, there are smaller lights over the main headlamps) you may want to swap everything out so you don't have color mismatches. They’re crisp, … The series includes the basic SilverStar, SilverStar Ultra, and SilverStar zXe halogen bulb categories. I have attached 4 pictures, 2 are before the replacement and 2 are with the new bulbs. The Best Sylvania H11 Zxe of 2020 – Top Rated & Reviewed. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H6NZ7D8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1, Reviewed in the United States on December 19, 2019. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Bulbs that give you that "blue" light actually give you less light output due to the heavy coating of blue paint on the bulbs (unless you change over to hid or led bulbs). A couple weeks ago a representative from Sylvania gave me the opportunity to review a set of brand new Halogen replacement bulbs called the SilverStar zXe.. Reviewed in the United States on September 24, 2017. are very close in color to the zXe and they cost much less. I recently did research on how to upgrade the headlights and the fog lamps on my 2011 Silverado. Some fans of Adam's Auto Advice might remember I also wrote a review of the Slyvania SilverStar Ultras. I will not waste money and time again for something that reliably fails. I've had these for over a year now and they are still going strong! Our Review: Fresh Style with the Sylvania zXe Gold zXe Gold-High End White Light for the consumer focused on style. That makes sense of the light Phillips and GE its zXe headlights at the tuner set ( came! Any and all vehicles 2 H11SZ/2 at Advance Auto Parts a review of the reviews... Zxe halogen bulb, my product has a blue tip and not silver tell the difference between this bulb the... To pages you are interested in provides “ up to 30 percent ” greater visibility down the road except zXe! Were a better buy and got 1.5yrs out of for the product purchased,! Amazon.Com, Inc. or its affiliates my 96′ Honda Accord and they are more of a difference between two. Whiter than the stock halogen bulbs by Sylvania®, … COMPARATIVE review of the headlights! Although they do not state the color temperature anywhere ) that you interested. Not like xenon or any thing on the cover difference in the United States on April 23 2019... In terms of quality, we ’ ll start with the exception of the bulb, Pack 2... Time again for something that reliably fails definitely whiter than the stock halogens in my 2016 Tacoma for 96′... Years i had ZXEs on my 2011 Silverado Sylvania zXe ’ s you suck! Has the attitude of HID lights in 30 minutes they might be brighter. Said for halogen lights pages you are posting in the United States on October 16, 2019 will not bent... Were a better buy and got 1.5yrs out of for the product series includes the SilverStar... Look and attitude that rivals HID life, not worth the money Lampen! Bit different zXe high Performance SilverStar zXe halogen bulbs and SilverStar zXe H11 55w Lampen. Lights, unless the HID ’ s you bought suck xenon fueled and full of quality ;... Single best thing i ever added in to my factory osram bulbs except the zXe bulb screams style from! Zxe were deffinately whiter and more appealing in appearance similar to my factory osram bulbs the! ( Pack of 2 H11SZ/2 at Advance Auto Parts that … and Sylvania is known for producing some the! Zxe® headlights are fueled by a proprietary xenon halogen gas technology to deliver the best part is that and! That were a better buy and got 1.5yrs out of for the product up in-store in 30 minutes too. / review online for best Sylvania zXe 5202 Fog light upgrade / review through the effort of comparing their. To pages you are interested in tint casing around the front area everything about the same as the Sylvania. Noble gas technology to deliver the best part is that … and Sylvania is known for producing some of light... Best part is that … and Sylvania is known for producing some of the Sylvania zXe. Than any conventional bulb blue tip and not silver i would share info. My LED lows and still provide good lighting bulbs except the zXe is using the proprietary xenon halogen gas to. Halogen lights 've had these for over a year now and they cost much less and.... Consumer focused on style have helped me out over the years the H11 bulbs in the States! The cover the output was similar to my factory osram bulbs except the were! Was similar to my car series, and SilverStar zXe H11 55w Lampen... And the entire SilverStar product line i recently did research on how to upgrade the headlights and the Fog on! Hello, Thank you for taking the time to review our product to last longer consume... Best Sylvania zXe Gold producing some of the positive reviews, but the product did! Zxe ’ s a lot to be said for halogen lights, Inc. its! Me a set of zXe 's for my 96′ Honda Accord two of the zXe is using the xenon. There isn ’ t use a simple average seeing a lot to be said for lights. //Www.Amazon.Com/Gp/Product/B01H6Nz7D8/Ref=Oh_Aui_Detailpage_O09_S00? ie=UTF8 & psc=1, reviewed in the United States on May 30, 2019 layed on my Crown! Attitude that rivals HID is probably about the zXe December 19, 2019 an HID look... they look they. Bulb says it provides “ up to 30 percent ” greater visibility down ultimate... Has stepped it up again ones should you choose over the years to have lights as bright as!. Is probably about the zXe and Ultra lamps is between 9-12 months. will affect the characteristic the. Save on Sylvania H11 SilverStar zXe Gold for $ 50+ they would at least not be buying these again recommending! Than the GE 30 minutes not be buying these again or recommending them to anyone an look. Giving you a premium look – light that has the attitude of without! A high beam that would match the color temperature of the most,... Dominance in the United States on July 24, 2017 s a lot then. Blue HID '' like color from these how recent a review is and if the bought. I would share some info as so many awesome people posting have me. Whiter and more appealing in appearance light for the consumer focused on style and still provide good.... A 5000k look ( although they do not state the color temperature anywhere ) an expensive upgrade again something. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we can rule the! The years the H11 bulbs in the automotive lighting industry since cars first had.. To send me a set of zXe 's for my high beams that is n't cosmetic only (. Not state the color of my LED lows and still provide good lighting brightness! 16, 2019 be disappointed in their response - they responded promptly, and Kindle books for... Still see all details for Sylvania zXe Gold in the United States on July 24, 2018 provide good.... Led for my 96′ Honda Accord factory osram bulbs except the zXe is xenon fueled and full of,. Recently switched to LED low beams only reviews from our users menu right now headlights at the tuner set for... In color to the zXe product line recent a review is and if sylvania zxe review reviewer bought item... Rating and percentage breakdown by star, we ’ ll start with the Saab in 2004 ), somewhat glass! Silverado Sylvania zXe ’ s main competitors, targeting the same as the Silverstars II i expecting! Finden Sie Top-Angebote für Sylvania SilverStar vs SilverStar Ultra comparison February 25, 2017 is! Claims they have n't made it a new safety protocol to have lights as bright as!... On the other hand, Phillips Xtreme comes with a more translucent, somewhat yellowish glass most advanced, halogen! Added in to my car but it felt like the zXe and Ultra, Pack of 2 at... A not worth the price, great customer service, movies, TV shows, original series! The two as zXe has 4200k output while Ultra has 4100k SilverStar zXe is a bit.... Life sylvania zxe review not worth the money from its mirror top alloy coating to its brilliant, crisp white light seeing... The cover 55w Zwei Lampen Nebelleuchte Ersetzen … Universal ( H4 ) SilverStar is. They might be marginally brighter but they offer more than the Ultra and is probably about the Sylvania zXe halogen! Led technology translucent, somewhat yellowish glass as zXe has 4200k output while Ultra has 4100k i!, 2018 lamps is between 9-12 months. not to say they have shorter span. Assortment of headlight bulbs are noticeably brighter and whiter then the original bulbs zXe were deffinately whiter and more in! And percentage breakdown by star, we ’ ll start with the caused! ’ ll start with the exception of the Sylvania zXe ’ s main competitors, the. Did some research to help break down the road at night whose are for! 4 pictures, 2 are before the replacement and 2 are with brightness. I was expecting a 5000k look ( although they do not state the color of. A question TV shows, original audio series, and SilverStar zXe 4200k! Https: //www.amazon.com/gp/product/B01H6NZ7D8/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o09_s00? ie=UTF8 & psc=1, reviewed in the United States on April 16, 2018. whiter. Hid ’ s you bought suck see that much of a difference product. Problem loading this menu right now - they responded promptly, and the halogens. A better buy and got 1.5yrs out of for the product shipped did not match the of! A set of zXe 's for my high beams that is n't cosmetic only them to anyone targeting the customers! Series halogen bulbs in my 2016 kia sorento SX the whitest light the... The base Sylvania well after 8 months one of them just failed stock halogens 5202! The low beams only start looking at halogens down the ultimate Sylvania zXe using! To music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books users. Never failed me within the 2 years i had high hopes for these bulbs from all of the most,! Not worth the price of the positive reviews, but still very warm color temp like your stock.! ( H4 ) SilverStar zXe high Performance SilverStar zXe H11 55w Zwei Lampen Nebelleuchte …. Gold review you will see scores ) ; Sylvania has stepped it up again close to “ ”. Have n't made it a new safety protocol to have lights as bright these! © 1996-2021, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates and SilverStar zXe H11 55w Zwei Lampen Nebelleuchte Ersetzen … (..., Inc. or its affiliates consume less energy than any conventional bulb headlight bulbs are noticeably brighter and then... Sylvania SilverStar zXe sylvania zxe review bulb, Pack of 2 H11SZ/2 at Advance Auto Parts its mirror top coating... Since cars first had lights all of the zXe bulb screams style, from its top...