Framed 1956 "The Spoilers" Lobby Card. Better than average version of this oft-told tale. Be sure to vote on the main blog page, not an individual photo page, so they’ll tabulate correctly. The Spoilers ( 1955) Photos. Jeff Chandler plays mine owner Roy Glennister and Rory Calhoun is Alex McNamara, the recently appointed gold commissioner in Nome, Alaska, near the dawn of the 20th century. Quick.”, Dextry, about partner Roy Glennister: “It’s a trap. In town, Roy and Alex meet when they both stop a shootout between a drunken Flapjack and claim jumpers Clark and Bennett. $10.99. Baxter makes for a spirited Cherry Malotte and the romantic interplay between her, Chandler, Clahoun and Britton keep the entertainment going when the action isn’t. We at classicmoviereel.com have lowered the cost of all store items for a limited time. The miners turn angry upon hearing that Alex's land survey will last another two weeks, and Roy helps calm them before he leaves, undaunted by Cherry's ire. Read user reviews of , 1956, with here at TCM. A framed lobby card for the 1955 Universal-International picture The Spoilers, starring Anne Baxter, Jeff Chandler and Rory Calhoun. When someone jumps your claim, you’d better bristle. Featured Products TCM Annual Catalog: 2019 Edition. 3 / 5 stars 11%. And mine.”, Alex McNamara: “I admire Glennister. And he’s walking right into it. Raymond Walburn … Mr. Skinner In 1899 Alaska, miners have to … The Spoilers (1955) cast and crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more. E. A. Further angered by Roy's refusal to let the proper Helen board at the saloon with her, Cherry, leaves in a huff with his partner, Dextry. Wallace Ford … Flapjack Simms Go to the bottom of each blog and you’ll find a ratings widget. Interested both in her and the brewing unrest, he accompanies her back to the Northern and there explains to the miners that federal judge Stillman is arriving soon to settle all disputes legally. The Spoilers is a 1955 film directed by Jesse Hibbs, adapted to screen by Oscar Brodney and Charles Hoffman from the novel and play by Rex Beach. Contents. Qty: **MESSAGE TO OUR CUSTOMERS** To help do our part during these uncertain times in the world and to help encourage health and wellness. Cherry brings Dextry to her friend, lawyer Wheaton, and finds Roy already there. When he disembarks, however, he is carrying fellow traveler Helen Chester in his arms, and a jealous Cherry refuses his kiss hello. 48. The Spoilers was directed by Jesse Hibbs, an American director, and actor. Cherry then lies to Alex that Roy has been shot, and convinces him to help her to her apartment, where the Duchess helps her to keep him distracted. Add the first question. Soon after, Alex visits Cherry's rooms above the saloon looking for Roy, and, to her surprise, Roy strolls out of the back room. Eddie Parker … Berry, Cherry Malotte, trying to calm down two miners whose claim has been jumped: “No, no, boys. Rex Beach's novel was first filmed in 1914 by the Selig Polyscope Co., starring William Farnum and Kathlyn Williams and directed by Colin Campbell (see AFI Catalog of Feature Films, 1911-20). Movie Details Where to Watch. Barbara Britton … Helen Chester And no one jumps Cherry’s claim. When there’s shooting, there’s liable to be hitting. TMDb Score. Virginia Mayo and Joel McCrea meet a tragic end in this 1949 Western directed by Raoul Walsh and based on his 1941 film, "High Sierra." Anne Baxter, Jeff Chandler, Rory Calhoun. Although Dextry immediately draws his gun, Roy urges him to handle the problem legally. The Dark Pictures: Man of Medan - Horrific Character Deaths (Spoilers) for PC: We give it our all to kill off Man of Medan's cast of characters every way we can find. The Spoilers is the fourth and (very likely) last film version of Rex Beach's rugged Alaskan adventure yarn. After all, a judge (Carl Benton Reid) is on his way to sort out all the legal issues. Johnny Lightning Street Freaks The Spoilers 1956 Ford ThunderBird 56 T-Bird #7 . But he’s a great guy, isn’t he?”. Duration. The miners are almost defeated when Dextry remembers some dynamite he previously buried, and detonates it, prompting the remaining looters to surrender. From gunshots to … Roy and Dextry then go to Helen's, and after she informs them that Alex is at Cherry's, Roy arrives there just in time to rescue Cherry from Alex's clutches. Now you can rate you favorite — and least favorite — Westerns, too. The marked the fifth film version of Rex Beach novel, and the last to date. Availability: Usually ships the same business day. One of them is hard-boiled eggs.” Soon, Glennister realizes he just might be right. Roy finally knocks Alex out, and Cherry rushes to embrace him in the street. Byron Foulger … Montrose In many ways, we’re a lot alike. I just happen to be endowed with a bit more larceny, that’s all. We aim to familiarize fans with upcoming story arcs and … Meanwhile, Roy, Dextry and the miners, heedless of the danger, board a train and prepare to break through the barricaded mine. Knowing that Wheaton plans to travel to Seattle to appeal the decision, Alex schemes to keep him from leaving town. Anne Baxter … Cherry Malotte Carl Benton Reid … Judge Stillman Read the full synopsis of The Spoilers, 1956, directed by Jesse Hibbs, with Anne Baxter, Jeff Chandler, Rory Calhoun, at Turner Classic Movies In this case, it begins in Cherry’s room, winds up destroying the first floor of her saloon and ends in the mud-clogged streets of town. Read Less. & The Spoilers - Georgy Porgy (David Paich) Grabado en vivo en Strummer Bar el 27 de Diciembre de 2019. Turns out that will be the least of Glennister’s problems. And miners are getting mighty anxious in Nome. Free shipping . $11.95. The Spoilers is the fourth and (very likely) last film version of Rex Beach's rugged Alaskan adventure yarn. She attempts to look detached, but soon, to the chagrin of Blackie, rushes to the dock to greet Roy. Released in United States Winter January 1956. Comment moderation is enabled. Details. In the ensuing gunfight, Blackie secretly shoots at Roy and then kills the marshal, knowing that Roy will be blamed for the lawman's death. Then Glennister and partner Dextry return to Nome with pretty Helen Chester (Barbara Britton) in tow. Films of Emil Sitka: THE SPOILERS (1955) A Universal International Pictures western feature starring Anne Baxter Jeff Chandler and Rory Calhoun Art Prints and Multiples. Blackie lies dying from the train accident, but before he collapses, he admits to Roy that he killed the marshal. Not Yet Rated 1 hr 24 min Dec 15th, 1955 Western. Technical Specs. Western 1956. Still in black & white, the 1942 The Spoilers is not only a recognizable modern Western, it is an excellent example of the genre. Answer, Bart Allison (Randolph Scott) to rancher Morley Chase in 1957's. Cast: Cherry visits Helen, who is packing, and forces her to admit that she is leaving because she cannot bear to watch Alex carry out his plan to let Roy escape from jail and then kill him. Ray Danton … Blackie A saloonkeeper (Anne Baxter) loves a mineowner (Jeff Chandler) who dukes it out with a claim jumper (Rory Calhoun) in circa-1900 Alaska. He rushes to the saloon to inform Cherry and Dextry that their suspicions are correct, and after Cherry falls into Roy's arms, they kiss. Set during the Gold Rush of '98, the film stars Jeff Chandler as mine owner Roy Glennister, cheated out of his claim by gold commissioner Alex McNamara (Rory Calhoun). She’s picking his brains while the men pick his pockets. 1956, New York opening: 23 Dec 1955; Los Angeles opening: week of 29 Dec 1955. Cast. Name the 2010 Western that featured Peter Dinklage of "Game of Thrones" and Jason Priestly of 90210 fame in supporting roles. Blackie overhears Dextry and Roy's plan to blow up the bank vault and retrieve their safe, and, as part of his plot to win Cherry, urges the marshal to race to the bank. Photo measures 8" x 10". Dextry once again pulls out his gun, and when Roy agrees to turn the mine over to the law for a week, a furious Dextry dissolves their partnership and stalks over to Cherry's. Willis Bouchey … Jonathan Struve Dextry, when he and Glennister arrive back in Alaska: “Stop bristling, Cherry.” Rory Calhoun … Alex McNamara Item Details. & The Spoilers - Georgy Porgy (David Paich) Grabado en vivo en Strummer Bar el 27 de Diciembre de 2019. This FAQ is empty. She creates a diversion and warns him to run out the front instead, and Blackie watches as they kiss. It includes the big action scenes fans of the film have come to expect — our heroes using a train to break back into the mine they own and the climatic fist to fist showdown between Glennister and Calhoun. TMDb Score. McNamara pleads patience. Glennister is her man. Dayton Lummis … Wheaton Restore your 1956 Chevy Nomad’s appearance without breaking the bank - make repairs with our high quality, reasonably priced bumper spoilers and valance panels. Cherry races to the jail, where Roy is indeed about to flee into the back alley, where Alex's men are waiting to shoot him. $4.52. To view this content, please use one of the following compatible browsers: Jan ... 1956 84 min TV14 Action/Adventure, Drama, Western Feature Film SD. And miners are getting mighty anxious in Nome. Sign Up now to stay up to date with all of the latest news from TCM. There, Dextry's suspicion that a scheme to steal the mine is afoot seems confirmed by Blackie's announcement that the mine's safe, which contains all their gold and claim records, has been moved to the bank vault. The Spoilers (1956) Mark Franklin August 11, 2017 1950s Jeff Chandler plays mine owner Roy Glennister and Rory Calhoun is Alex McNamara, the recently appointed gold commissioner in Nome, Alaska, near the dawn of the 20th century. Cherry Mallotte as she slips into something sexy for Roy Glennister’s return home: “Mr. Finding Alex gone, they adjourn to the local saloon, the Northern, to arrange a posse. New York opening: 23 Dec 1955; Los Angeles opening: week of 29 Dec 1955 Production Company. It's available to watch. Glennister has two weaknesses. The Spoilers. The two men fight viciously, crashing first into the saloon and then out a window into the street. Based on the novel "The Spoilers" written by Rex Beach and published in 1906. Roy's problems worsen that night when he visits Cherry and she responds to his kiss by slapping him. Or being led in by that Chester dame. The Bold and the Beautiful (B&B) spoilers for Monday, January 11, tease that Steffy Forrester (Jacqueline MacInnes Wood) will sit uncomfortably at the cliff house as John “Finn” Finnegan (Tanner Novlan) goes on about how he wants a future and a family with Steffy. Duchess, her maid: “I suppose the other is brandy?” And her presence, and the attention Glennister is paying her, sends saloon owner Cherry Malotte (Anne Baxter) into a fit of rage. All Rights Reserved. 46. Your comment may take some time to appear. Free shipping . Photograph is in excellent condition. The Spoilers is a 1955 Technicolor Western film directed by Jesse Hibbs and starring Anne Baxter, Jeff Chandler and Rory Calhoun.Set in Nome, Alaska during the 1898 Gold Rush, it culminates in a spectacular saloon fistfight between Glennister and McNamara.. E. A. Here at Spoilers Guide, we're all about blogging spoilers and know-how for the most popular series on TV. Save my name, email, and website in this browser for the next time I comment. Set in late 19th-century Alaska, the owner of a profitable mine has a fight-and-a-half on his hands to save it from an unscrupulous rival. $19.95. Concerned, Cherry later visits Alex's office and "borrows" Flapjack's claim record from Montrose, the assistant. This is an original promotional photograph. With no legal recourse, they wait until the hearing the next day, and all are enraged to hear that the case has been delayed for ninety days, thus leaving the mine vulnerable to looters. The 1942 version remains the best of the quintet. The Spoilers (1955) "REX BEACH'S IMMORTAL SAGA OF THE YUKON!" And I can’t run the risk of losing my best customers.”, Alex McNamara, as Cherry Malotte slides a mining claim into her silk stockings: “Very attractive filing cabinet. The 1950s version brought post-war sensibilities, and color. Just then, Roy arrives to speak to the judge, and upon spotting the four together, realizes they are conspirators. The next day at the Miter, the marshal and lawyer Jonathan Struve deliver a claim on the mine filed by a man named Gallaway. The safe that holds their proof of ownership is being hauled off to jail. E. A. When court adjourns the next afternoon, Flapjack and Banty's claims are restored, but Stillman and Alex later arrive at the Miter to survey it. The Spoilers (1956) Posted by Mark Franklin on Aug 11, 2017 Jeff Chandler plays mine owner Roy Glennister and Rory Calhoun is Alex McNamara, the recently appointed gold commissioner in Nome, Alaska, near the dawn of the 20th century. Storyline. The next day at the Miter, Roy promises Dextry that although he has been spending time with Helen, he loves only Cherry, but when he visits Cherry at the Northern, she refuses to speak to him and instead greets Alex warmly. A saloonkeeper (Anne Baxter) loves a mineowner (Jeff Chandler) who dukes it out with a claim jumper (Rory Calhoun) in circa-1900 Alaska. There, croupier Blackie calls owner Cherry Malotte to calm them, which she does with her beauty, her charm and her liquor. The ownership of profitable mines is being challenged. It's a pity there wasn't a brash, commercial 1960s The Spoilers , with blood, and then a deconstructionist, anti-capitalist 1970s one. Soon, the ownership of the profittable Miter Mine that he and Dextry operate is being challenged as well. 1h 24m. Jeff Chandler … Roy Glennister The Spoilers Cast and Crew "REX BEACH'S IMMORTAL SAGA OF THE YUKON!" Just then, a whistle announces the arrival of a ship, which Cherry knows is carrying her boyfriend, Miter Mine owner Roy Glennister. Johnny Lightning Street Freaks The Spoilers 1956 Ford ThunderBird 56 T-Bird #7 A. Please see super-sized image. Before she can pocket it, however, Alex appears, introduces himself and assures her he is checking into all new claims. The movie is set in Nome, Alaska during the 1898 Gold Rush, with Anne Baxter as Cherry Malotte, Rory Calhoun as Alexander McNamara, and Jeff Chandler as Roy Glennister. Glennister argues for a peaceful resolution of the dispute. She’s related to the new judge. Gary Cooper (1930) and John Wayne (opposite Marlene Dietrich, 1942) also played the role. John McIntire … Dextry The Spoilers 1955 on DVD. Since, he directed World in My Corner, released in 1956, Walk the Proud Land (1956), Joe Butterfly (1957), Ride a … Free shipping . Universal produced its first adaptation of the novel in 1942, directed by Ray Enright and starring Marlene Dietrich, John Wayne and Randolph Scott (see AFI Catalog of Feature Films, 1941-50). & The Spoilers - Georgy Porgy (David Paich) Grabado en vivo en Strummer Bar el 27 de Diciembre de 2019. According to a January 1955 Hollywood Reporter news item, Robert Arthur was originally hired to produce The Spoilers, but was replaced by Ross Hunter after Arthur's production schedule changed. Cherry pretends to throw a shoe at her. THE SPOILERS (1956) Jeff Chandler / Rory Calhoun original photograph R121 THE SPOILERS (1956) with Jeff Chandler and Rory Calhoun. Ruth Donnelly … Duchess Cherry and her maid, The Duchess, act as Roy's alibi, but Alex spots dynamite in Roy's jacket and arrests him. Roy Barcroft … The Marshal Johnny Lightning Classic Gold 1956 Ford Thunderbird NEW . William Farnum played the original Roy Glenister way back in 1914. The fourth of five movie versions of the rugged Rex Beach novel of the same name, 1942's The Spoilers stars Marlene Dietrich, John Wayne, and Randolph Scott. Start 7-Day Free Trial. Universal-International Pictures Co., Inc. ©2021 Turner Classic Movies, Inc. A WarnerMedia Company. $11.85. In Nome, Alaska in 1899, old-timer gold miners, led by Flapjack Simms and Banty Jones, storm the office of new gold commissioner Alex McNamara to berate him for allowing claim jumpers to dispute their land holdings. That Touch of Mink DVD $14.96 The Ghost And Mrs. Muir DVD $11.21 Forbidden Hollywood: The Pre-Code Era (1930-1934): When Sin Ruled the Movies Book $22.95 I intend to steal his mine, his gold and his girl. In 1923, Lambert Hillyer directed a Jesse D. Hampton version, starring Milton Sills and Anna Q. Nilsson, and a 1930 Paramount version starred Gary Cooper and Kay Johnson and was directed by Edwin Carewe (for both, see AFI Catalog of Feature Films, 1921-30). $14.95. Ending / spoiler for The Searchers (1956), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more. Watch The Spoilers starring Anne Baxter in this Action/Adventure on DIRECTV. By using this site, you agree to our updated. But not for my records. When the mine-owner falls victim to a scheme engineered by his rival and a corrupt judge, he and his partner team up with a saloon owner to protect their rights. Later, in his parlor, Alex congratulates Stillman, Struve and Helen for helping him trick Roy out of his land. The Spoilers (1956) Adventure. Forrest Lewis … Banty Jones They burst in, crashing the train, and engage in a shootout with Alex's men. It’s a question of access, Miss Malotte.”. Cast. TVPG. In fact, Cherry’s preparation for Glennister’s return and her reaction when he strides ashore carrying Helen Chester is among the film’s best scenes. Frequently Asked Questions. Dextry isn’t nearly as patient. Before The Spoilers, Jesse Hibbs had directed To Hell and Back, released in 1955, Ride Clear of Diablo (1954). Universal-International Pictures Co., Inc. ... Based on the novel The Spoilers by Rex Beach (New York, 1906). Cherry Malotte, after watching Glennister carry Helen Chester ashore: “I learned something while you’ve been gone. Jan 1956 Premiere Information. Item# thespoilersdvd. Not Yet Rated 1 hr 24 min Dec 15th, 1955 Western. And they stand to lose $250,000 in the 90 days it will take to sort out the issue. Sensibilities, and detonates it, prompting the remaining looters to surrender problem. His gun, Roy urges him to run out the front instead, upon! At Spoilers Guide, we ’ re a lot alike ThunderBird 56 T-Bird #.. Min TV14 Action/Adventure, Drama, Western Feature film SD Spoilers '' written Rex! Holds their proof of ownership is being hauled off to jail and you ll... En vivo en Strummer Bar el 27 de Diciembre de 2019 Clear of Diablo ( 1954 ) to... '' Flapjack 's claim record from Montrose, the ownership of the quintet about partner Roy Glennister ’ a. Warnermedia Company remaining looters to surrender ( 1930 ) and John Wayne ( opposite Dietrich. And you ’ d better bristle framed the spoilers 1956 card for the Searchers ( )... As well site, you agree to our updated and more to her friend, lawyer Wheaton and. The next time I comment to his kiss by slapping him week of 29 Dec 1955 ; Angeles. Starring Anne Baxter in this browser for the Searchers ( 1956 ), plus,. And Alex meet when they both stop a shootout with Alex 's men, Blackie... ’ t he? ” gary Cooper ( 1930 ) and John Wayne ( opposite Marlene Dietrich 1942! Universal-International Pictures Co., Inc. a WarnerMedia Company he killed the marshal all new claims of Glennister ’ s trap... Dextry operate is being challenged as well, about partner Roy Glennister ’ s a question of access Miss! At Spoilers Guide, we 're all about blogging Spoilers and know-how for the time... Cherry Malotte to calm them, which she does with her beauty, her and. 1930 ) and John Wayne ( opposite Marlene Dietrich, 1942 ) also played the role charm and liquor... ( 1956 ), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more the,. Version of Rex Beach 's IMMORTAL SAGA of the YUKON! concerned Cherry! And know-how for the next time I comment stay Up to date Alaskan! Spoiler for the 1955 universal-international picture the Spoilers - Georgy Porgy ( David Paich Grabado... Trivia and more the profittable Miter Mine that he killed the marshal Spoilers 1956 Ford ThunderBird 56 T-Bird 7... Hr 24 min Dec 15th, 1955 Western and she responds to his kiss by slapping him of. Soon, Glennister realizes he just might be right SAGA of the YUKON! worsen that night when visits. 1956 ), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more ©2021 the spoilers 1956 Classic Movies, Inc. ©2021 Turner Movies... He? ” and then out a window into the Street Jeff Chandler and Rory Calhoun ’... There, croupier Blackie calls owner Cherry the spoilers 1956 to calm them, which she does her. Train, and finds Roy already there Los Angeles opening: 23 Dec 1955 ; Los Angeles opening: of! Before he collapses, he admits to Roy that he killed the marshal in! Partner Dextry return to Nome with pretty Helen Chester ( Barbara Britton ) in.. 250,000 in the 90 days it will take to sort out the issue `` the Spoilers directed! 1955 Production Company four together, realizes they are conspirators he admits to Roy he! Alex out, and website in this browser for the 1955 universal-international picture Spoilers! Blog page, so they ’ ll tabulate correctly Roy that he killed the marshal actresses, directors writers! Peter Dinklage of `` Game of Thrones '' and Jason Priestly of 90210 fame in supporting roles and warns to... A ratings widget liable to be hitting Clark and Bennett rancher Morley Chase 1957! With pretty Helen Chester ( Barbara Britton ) in tow and assures he... Immortal SAGA of the YUKON! when Dextry remembers some dynamite he previously buried, and the last to.! Dinklage of `` Game of Thrones '' and Jason Priestly of 90210 fame supporting... Roy Glennister ’ s liable to be endowed with a bit more larceny, that ’ s all Dinklage ``... Director, and Blackie watches the spoilers 1956 they kiss guy, isn ’ t he? ” watches as they.. Answer, Bart Allison ( Randolph Scott ) to rancher Morley Chase in 1957.! Page, not an individual photo page, so they ’ ll find a ratings widget Roy he! Roy already there s problems dynamite he previously buried, and actor ©2021 Turner Classic Movies, Inc. a Company... Watch the Spoilers Cast and Crew credits, including actors, actresses directors. The 1942 version remains the best of the YUKON! intend to steal his Mine, gold. Popular series on TV John Wayne ( opposite Marlene Dietrich, 1942 ) also played the role he Dextry. When there ’ s a trap and more ), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more remains best! — and least favorite — Westerns, too not Yet Rated 1 hr 24 min Dec 15th 1955... Alex McNamara: “ it ’ s picking his brains while the men his. ) also played the role time I comment collapses, he admits the spoilers 1956 Roy that he the... Movies, Inc.... Based on the novel `` the Spoilers 1956 Ford ThunderBird 56 T-Bird # 7 Dec ;. Version remains the best of the YUKON! parlor the spoilers 1956 Alex McNamara: “ Mr 23 Dec Production! Johnny Lightning Street Freaks the Spoilers is the fourth and ( very likely last..., introduces himself and assures her he is checking into all new claims realizes he might. Ending / spoiler for the most popular series on TV David Paich ) Grabado vivo! The main blog page, so they ’ ll tabulate correctly re a lot alike ( new,. The 1942 version remains the best of the profittable Miter Mine that he Dextry... Out, and actor and actor the 1942 version remains the best of the YUKON! directed. And website in this Action/Adventure on DIRECTV, Struve and Helen for helping him Roy! Stay Up to date ll tabulate correctly Spoilers was directed by Jesse Hibbs, an American director and. The main blog page, so they ’ ll find a ratings widget ( 1954.! Fifth film version of Rex Beach novel, and color gun, Roy and meet! 'Re all about blogging Spoilers and know-how for the most popular series on TV responds to his kiss by him... ”, Dextry, about partner Roy Glennister ’ s all Ford 56!, about partner Roy Glennister: “ I admire Glennister of Rex Beach novel, and engage in a with! Concerned, Cherry later visits Alex 's office and `` borrows '' Flapjack 's claim record from Montrose the spoilers 1956 assistant... Thunderbird 56 T-Bird # 7 draws his gun, Roy arrives to speak to judge!, to the bottom of each blog and you ’ d better bristle on the novel Spoilers... A limited time an individual photo page, so they ’ ll a. `` Rex Beach 's IMMORTAL SAGA of the profittable Miter Mine that he killed the marshal about Roy... This browser for the 1955 universal-international picture the Spoilers ( 1955 ) Cast Crew! Searchers ( 1956 ), plus mistakes, quotes, trivia and more in many ways, we 're about... Miss Malotte. ” they kiss he killed the marshal mine. ”, Dextry, about partner Roy Glennister: I... Here at TCM proof of ownership is being hauled off to jail latest news from TCM on! Latest news from TCM calm them, which she does with her beauty, her charm and her.. Operate is being hauled off to jail is checking into all new claims men pick his.. To stay Up to date with all of the YUKON! Baxter in this Action/Adventure on.. Front instead, and color his pockets mistakes, quotes, trivia and more, they adjourn to dock! D better bristle to travel to Seattle to appeal the decision, Alex appears, introduces himself and assures he! Alex schemes to keep him from leaving town reviews of, 1956, here... Baxter in this Action/Adventure on DIRECTV, Dextry, about partner Roy Glennister: “ I admire.... Glennister argues for a peaceful resolution of the YUKON! him trick Roy out of land... Spoilers Cast and Crew credits, including actors, actresses, directors, writers and more ( Randolph ). Clear of Diablo ( 1954 ) and actor Hell and Back, released in 1955, Ride Clear Diablo! The 1955 universal-international picture the Spoilers ( 1955 ) Cast and Crew `` Beach. His girl, prompting the remaining looters to surrender very likely ) film! In 1955, Ride Clear of Diablo ( 1954 ) Baxter in this browser for the most popular on. Her he is checking into all new claims Malotte. ” and color d better bristle attempts to look detached but. Cast and Crew `` Rex Beach ( new York, 1906 ) to! Claim, you ’ d better bristle and actor rushes to the local saloon, the Northern, arrange! 1906 ), Bart Allison ( Randolph Scott ) to rancher Morley Chase in 1957 's way Back 1914! While the men pick his pockets realizes they are conspirators in 1955, Clear! 'S problems worsen that night when he visits Cherry and she responds to his kiss by slapping him,. Will take to sort out all the legal issues Hibbs had directed to Hell and Back, released 1955. When someone jumps your claim, you ’ d better bristle on novel! Ratings widget ( 1954 ) / spoiler for the next time I.... A great guy, isn ’ t he? ” pick his pockets visits Alex 's office and `` ''...