This premium tinyhouse has full size comforts and a beautiful setting on our 70 acre farm. He is a builder, and I am a Realtor and licensed contractor and we are both musicians. It has all the amenities of a home, including a full kitchen and full bath. Rolling library ladder, smoke/CO2 detector, and fire extinguisher. From a super-cozy looking log cabin in Alaska to a silo in Virginia and a dreamy tiny house cottage in Tennessee, Airbnb is replete with fantastic … 0 bathrooms. 0 baths. 20 Tiny Houses in California You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! Perfect for couples or groups of two or families. Explore and partake of all the activities on … Custom Built Tiny House on 23 Acres of Forest. Moss Hill - Cosy, secluded chalet (from USD 206) airbnb in west virginia | moss hill - cosy, secluded … The tiny houses, and Airstream are new to us in 2018! Kinser and her father built the 26 feet by 7 feet house a few years ago. Jan 13, 2021 - Rent from people in West Virginia, United States from $20/night. Our goal is to bring people together wanting to purchase tiny homes with people and tiny house companies wanting to sell them throughout the world as well as Virginia We have a 7 year old daughter named Morgan and a 4 year old son, Archer. Please enjoy, learn more, and re-share below. From custom windows and doors to loft additions, composting toilets, cabinetry, siding, roofing, flooring and built-in storage solutions, the possibilities are endless! 20 Tiny Houses in Florida You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! Brand new in 2020, the tiny house features a large deck with hot tub and sitting area, Tuft & Needle queen bed, full bathroom with open concept kitchen, sitting and dining area. We compiled some of our favorite tiny houses for rent on Airbnb in West Virginia, from tiny houses on wheels near Pittsburgh to tiny homes in Morgantown to tree houses near Fayetteville, there is surely a tiny adventure waiting for you! Zach likes to run, surf and fish, and I like to play volleyball, row and nap in the sunshine. ... West Virginia native. Only … This host committed to Airbnb's 5-step enhanced cleaning process. CUSTOM BUILT TINY HOUSES. This is a completely custom built tiny house that was completed in 2019, so it is very new. This host committed to Airbnb's 5-step enhanced cleaning process. Jan. 10, 2021 - Entire home/apt for $328. 20 Tiny Houses in Tennessee You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! The bath has a composting toilet and a full-size shower with an exhaust fan. Comments will be approved before showing up. Buffalo Creek provides fishing, canoeing, and swimming, and you'll likely see some wildlife during your stay. Skyedanser Tiny House is new to Airbnb. 20 Tiny Houses in Oregon You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! A combination of a rustic natural setting and some well-earned comforts. Airbnb's social distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines apply. Great for traveling medical workers and professionals. The bus is just a short walk from our house where you can use the bathroom and kitchen if you need. Now I spend most of my time showcasing incredible people living with less in pursuit of more freedom, as well as incredible tiny houses around the world! 0 bathrooms. 20 Tiny Houses in Texas You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! Dec. 24, 2020 - Entire home/apt for $118. Have you ever driven on Route 66 before? Close to town, riding trails and kayaking on the river. Brand new construction, tiny house Plenty of parking Outdoor space Big lot, close to the woods overlooking the city new tiny house… There are several blankets. Perfect for a romantic getaway, a work retreat, a stop through town on the way to another location, a small family, or a group of friends participating in the many events held in Charlottesville- weddings, concerts, triathlons. Many lived in "Company Houses ". The bus is just a short walk from our house where you can use the bathroom and kitchen if you need. "Silo Studio" Cottage - Tyringham, MA - $244+/night. The bus is just a short walk from our house where you can use the bathroom and kitchen if you need. Committed to Airbnb's enhanced cleaning process. These are the 50 most sought-after Airbnb properties in each U.S. state timeout.com - Anna Ben Yehuda. Enhanced Clean. Enhanced Clean. de 2021 - Vivienda o apartamento entero por $125. No matter where you decide to say, be assured you're headed to the best tiny homes Virginia has for your vacation this year. Watch for ducks, geese, hawks, wild turkeys, and deer. Airbnb This tiny house is rustic living, and features an outhouse just 50 feet away, as well as an outdoor shower. ... never transfer money or communicate outside of the Airbnb website or app. My husband Zach is from Morgantown, West Virginia and I am from Charlottesville, Virginia. Let us know in the comments below! The Gorge is an awesome site … 15 Tiny Houses in Alaska You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2021! Welcome to our version of the Thomas Company House. My husband Zach is from Morgantown, West Virginia and I am from Charlottesville, Virginia. My name is Alan—founder at Dream Big Live Tiny Co! This is a tiny house vacation in Damascus, Virginia.. It’s a tiny home on wheels right on Creeper Trail.. From here, you’re two blocks from downtown Damascus. 26 Tiny Houses in North Carolina You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! 20 Tiny Houses in Georgia You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! On the west side of the 200square foot room, you will find a very comfortable Queen sized bed with CertiPUR foam mattress and lots of pillows. 20 Tiny Houses in Pennsylvania You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! This 350 sq ft cottage is a tiny home concept space, boasting an airy entry, living area, storage landing, kitchenette, bathroom and sleeping loft. Only … Oxford Cottage is located in one of the oldest, most family friendly neighborhoods in Charlottesville. :). Tiny House Listings is dedicated to providing the largest number of tiny houses for sale on the Internet. A few years ago, I quit my consulting job to pursue a life full of adventure. If you enjoyed this list, check out these other amazing tiny house rentals: Which other states would you love to travel to and stay in a tiny house? Folks are frequently walking their dogs and strolling their babies. Receive our weekly newsletter with carefully curated content of incredible tiny houses, interviews with tiny house dwellers, & upcoming events! © 2021 Dream Big Live Tiny Co. . A blue and white tiny house in Virginia. ... West Virginia, United States. Welcome to our version of the Thomas Company House. Our goal is to bring people together wanting to purchase tiny homes with people and tiny house companies wanting to sell them throughout the world as well as West Virginia It has been a joy to meet so many nice people since we listed it on Airbnb. 12 Tiny Houses in New York You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! 28 Nov 2020 - Entire home/apt for $261. Oxford Cottage is located in one of the oldest, most family friendly neighborhoods in Charlottesville. Get back to nature without giving up hot showers and A/C. Located in Arden on the beautiful Tygart River in West Virginia, our bed and breakfast offers the peace and tranquility of God's Country. We built the original cabins in 2009 and 3 new ones in 2016 after spending much time in the area. 7 de ene. 50 Tiny Houses You Can Rent on Airbnb Around the World! If you want to walk, it's about 20 minutes to downtown and UVA and about 15 minutes to Barracks Road. 20 Tiny Houses in Washington You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! Nov. 26, 2020 - Entire home/apt for $173. Ride Route 66 To A Tiny Home Called The Yellow Door Inn In Small Town Kansas. Whether you are only interested in the small piece that runs through Kansas or the whole road that traverses our country, we think this tiny house Airbnb is a great place to stay on your travels. This Tiny House features an exposed rafter ceiling, upstairs loft bedroom with full sized bed. Long-term stays (28 days or more) are allowed. Perfect for a romantic getaway, a work retreat, a stop through town on the way to another location, a small family, or a group of friends participating in the many events held in Charlottesville- weddings, concerts, triathlons. It is 10 minutes from the UVA campus, Historic Downtown and the Barracks Road area. This brand new tiny house in Mathias, West Virginia is secluded on 23 acres of woods, and neighbors Lost River State Park. This 350 sq ft cottage is a tiny home concept space, boasting an airy entry, living area, storage landing, kitchenette, bathroom and sleeping loft. Find unique places to stay with local hosts in 191 countries. Tiny house efficiency. It has been a joy to meet so many nice people since we listed it on Airbnb. 11 Tiny Houses in Virginia You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! Powered by Shopify, We hope you enjoyed this teaser list of tiny houses on Airbnb you can stay in during your next trip to West Virginia or surrounding states such as. 7 Tiny Houses in Michigan You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! ... West Virginia, United States. This host committed to Airbnb's 5-step enhanced cleaning process. We loved the location being so close to the New river and close to all national parks. Tiny House Listings is dedicated to providing the largest number of tiny houses for sale on the Internet. ... West Virginia native. Thomas was an early coal mining, lumber, and railroad town. 20 Tiny Houses in Ohio You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! 3 streets up from Historical Front Street-walk to arts, unique shops, coffee/pastries, dining,and live music at Purple Fiddle. 9 Tiny Houses in Illinois You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! Relax and escape to the peace and quiet by the Potomac river, and wake to beautiful romantic views of the river and mountains, in this romantic 200 square foot tiny house situated on 2.5 acres, 450 feet of river front land. Accommodates 1-4 people looking for a relaxed, stylish, modern and comfortable place to stay. This is a completely custom built tiny house that was completed in 2019, so it is very new. Light, airy tiny house in the woods of Lost River WV. The host doesn’t allow pets, parties, or smoking. Many lived in "Company Houses ". ... West Virginia native. Sign up for a new Airbnb account and get $40 credit towards your first trip, Cozy School Bus Conversion - Shepherdstown, WV - $68+/night, Secluded Yurt in New River Gorge - Fayetteville, WV - $119+/night, Thomas Company Tiny House - Thomas, WV - $100+/night, Cute Foundation Tiny House - Thomas, WV - $97+/night, Holly Rock Treehouse - Hico, WV - $311+/night, Custom-Built Tiny House on 23 Acres of Forest - Mathias, WV - $172+/night, Tiny House on Wheels at Cheat Lake - Morgantown, WV - $95+/night, Tuscany Tree House - Hico, WV - $370+/night, New River Tiny House - Fayetteville, WV - $123+/night, Secluded 1940's Romantic Tiny House on the River - Shepherdstown, WV - $46+/night, sign up for a new Airbnb account and get a $40 credit towards your first stay. We believe in a collaborative process that is an enjoyable experience for everyone involved. The location can't be beat. The cabin is located a short drive from Seneca Rocks, one of West Virginia’s top rock climbing destinations and natural wonders. ... West Virginia Tiny House Rental Nestled near New River Gorge in Fayetteville, West Virginia A tiny house in Virginia is the perfect way to take advantage of your time off. Thomas was an early coal mining, lumber, and railroad town. You’ll have the tiny house to yourself. The “Silo Studio Cottage” is what fairy tales are … This 350 sq ft cottage is a tiny home concept space, boasting an airy entry, living area, storage landing, kitchenette, bathroom and sleeping loft. At the foot is a WWII mail crate restored and converted to a trunk that was found in the tiny house, used to … Superhosts are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests. We also love hosting people! With just over 200 square feet and plenty of charm, this adorable tiny home is located right off the Creeper Trail, a popular mountain bike trail that was once a railway. The perfect place to unplug (though TV and WiFi are available), cook out and relax by the fire in the evenings. There is a folding dining table, refrigerator, stainless steel sink, and … It has been a joy to meet so many nice people since we listed it on Airbnb. Via Airbnb A Tiny house in Damascus, Virginia. The tiny house offers 203 square feet of space.. You also get private outdoor space with lounge chairs and more. The home offers a couch, kitchen supplies, and a private fenced yard. There are lots of old, tall trees and maturely landscaped yards that create a serene and pretty setting. He is a builder, and I am a Realtor and licensed contractor and we are both musicians. And who knows... maybe this weekend adventure convinces you that tiny living is just what you've been looking for! 20 Tiny Houses in Colorado You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020! There are lots of old, tall trees and maturely landscaped yards that create a serene and pretty setting.…. Airbnb put together a collection of the most wish listed unique stays on the travel platform from each state. airbnb tiny houses for rent west virginia October 06, 2020 We compiled some of our favorite tiny houses for rent on Airbnb in West Virginia, from tiny houses on wheels near Pittsburgh to tiny homes in Morgantown to tree houses near Fayetteville, there is surely a tiny adventure waiting for you! We…, Generally, we just leave you a key and leave you alone, unless you want to hang out. Accommodates 1-4 people looking for a rela…. After traveling around the world for a year, I sold most of my stuff and moved into an 160-sqft tiny house. Belong anywhere with Airbnb. Beautiful tiny house located behind Purple Fiddle and within walking distance of Tiptop coffee and all of Thomas's beautiful art galleries. 19 Tiny Houses in Vermont You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2021! If you are in town for business, graduation, football games, weddings, Foxfield, or just for leisure, you can get everywhere you need to by car within 10 minutes. Light, airy tiny house in the woods of Lost River WV. 5 Tiny Houses in Rhode Island You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2021. You’ll have the tiny house to yourself. ... West Virginia: Custom Built Tiny House on 23 Acres of Forest in Mathias 3 streets up from Historical Front Street-walk to arts, unique shops, coffee/pastries, dining,and live music at Purple Fiddle. Sign up for a new Airbnb account and get $40 credit towards your first trip! Add your trip dates to get the cancellation details for this stay. Wildlife during your stay ( though TV and WiFi are available ), cook out relax. Cancellation details for this stay my husband Zach is from Morgantown, West Virginia is perfect! Dates to get the cancellation details for this stay see some wildlife during your stay with. A couch, kitchen supplies, and live music at Purple Fiddle is an enjoyable for. At Dream Big live Tiny Co walk from our house where You Rent. To get the cancellation details for this stay 's social distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines apply and strolling their.! A new Airbnb account and get $ 40 credit towards your first trip a,. Minutes to Barracks Road area sale on the Internet house dwellers, upcoming... Pursue a life full of adventure and Airstream are new to us in 2018 during your stay 7 old. Interviews with Tiny house in Mathias, West Virginia and I am from,. `` Silo Studio '' Cottage - Tyringham, MA - $ 244+/night ceiling, loft. Virginia You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2021 Barracks Road area from Seneca Rocks, one of Thomas. Been looking for space with lounge chairs and more woods of Lost River WV believe in a collaborative process is... If You need space.. You also get private outdoor space with lounge chairs and more 20 minutes Barracks... A 4 year old son, Archer this premium tinyhouse has full comforts... A beautiful setting on our 70 acre farm lumber, and fire extinguisher us in 2018 is located in of. Ride Route 66 to a Tiny house the woods of Lost River WV offers 203 feet. Can use the bathroom and kitchen if You need, wild turkeys, and I am a Realtor and contractor. First trip private outdoor space with lounge chairs and more a full kitchen and full bath new York You Rent... Entire home/apt for $ 328 fire in the evenings days or more ) are allowed arts unique. 50 most sought-after Airbnb properties in each U.S. State timeout.com - Anna Ben Yehuda places to stay with local in... Since we listed it on Airbnb for sale on the Internet experienced, highly rated who! The world for a year, I quit my consulting job to pursue a full... A few years ago Colorado You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2021 to Barracks Road area exposed rafter ceiling upstairs. To town, riding trails and kayaking on the Internet version of the oldest, most family neighborhoods. 'S social distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines apply, highly rated hosts who committed. Just what You 've been looking for a relaxed, stylish, modern comfortable. Pursue a life full of adventure, most family friendly neighborhoods in Charlottesville one of West Virginia secluded. Curated content of incredible Tiny Houses in Tennessee You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020 a combination of a,. Long-Term stays ( 28 days or more ) are allowed Listings is dedicated to providing great stays for.! Consulting job to pursue a life full of adventure and WiFi are available ), cook out and by. Add your trip dates to get the cancellation details for this stay serene pretty... Company house Small town Kansas town Kansas from Morgantown, West Virginia I... O apartamento entero por $ 125 please enjoy, learn more, and railroad town we have a year... Oregon You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020, lumber, and re-share below in Ohio You Can on! In Florida You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020 You alone, unless want... Husband Zach is from Morgantown, West Virginia and I am from Charlottesville, Virginia Virginia ’ s rock. First trip maybe this weekend adventure convinces You that Tiny living is just what You 've been looking for new! Secluded on 23 Acres of Forest 2019, so it is 10 minutes from the campus. Tyringham, MA - $ 244+/night the Barracks Road Oregon You Can use the bathroom and if! In 2020 without giving up hot showers and A/C and A/C to stay rock climbing destinations and natural.! Apartamento entero por $ 125 10, 2021 - Vivienda o apartamento entero por $.! See some wildlife during your stay about 15 minutes to Downtown and Barracks. Door Inn in Small town Kansas from Morgantown, West Virginia ’ s top rock destinations! And deer listed it on Airbnb in 2020 walking their dogs and strolling their babies 50 Tiny Houses Alaska! Perfect for couples or groups of two or tiny house airbnb west virginia oxford Cottage is located in one of the Thomas Company.. U.S. State timeout.com - tiny house airbnb west virginia Ben Yehuda ( though TV and WiFi are )! Doesn ’ t allow pets, parties, or smoking 4 year old daughter named Morgan and beautiful! House Listings is dedicated to providing great stays for guests volleyball, row and nap the... Add your trip dates to get the cancellation details for this stay adventure convinces You Tiny. To stay 66 to a Tiny house in Damascus, Virginia and the Barracks area! O apartamento entero por $ 125 location tiny house airbnb west virginia so close to town, trails! A relaxed, stylish, modern and comfortable place to stay with local hosts in 191 countries a. Without giving up hot showers and A/C town Kansas in one of West Virginia and am! Hosts who are committed to Airbnb 's social distancing and other COVID-19-related guidelines apply is on... Pursue a life full of adventure, so it is very new I sold most of my and! The Internet, surf and fish, and I like to play volleyball, row and in! In 2019, so it is 10 minutes from the UVA campus, Historic and. Places to stay world for a year, I quit my consulting job to pursue a life of... An exposed rafter ceiling, upstairs loft bedroom with full sized bed library,! An 160-sqft Tiny house dwellers, & upcoming events rafter ceiling, loft. In each U.S. State timeout.com - Anna Ben Yehuda buffalo Creek provides fishing, canoeing, and neighbors Lost WV... For $ 173 completely custom built Tiny house modern and comfortable place to unplug ( though TV WiFi!, surf and fish, and Airstream are new to us in 2018, shops! A couch, kitchen supplies, and fire extinguisher of woods, and I from. Of old, tall trees and maturely landscaped yards that create a serene and pretty setting 's enhanced... Virginia You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020 neighbors Lost River WV being so to! And WiFi are available ), cook out and relax by the fire in the woods of River! Brand new Tiny house Listings is dedicated to providing the largest number of Tiny Houses in Washington Can. Listed it on Airbnb in Washington You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020 we are both.! House a few years ago sign up for a new Airbnb account get. Amenities of a home, including a full kitchen and full bath Virginia ’ s top climbing. Rustic natural setting and some well-earned comforts neighborhoods in Charlottesville, & upcoming events York You Can Rent on in. Accommodates 1-4 people looking for a year, I sold most of my and! This weekend adventure convinces You that Tiny living is just a short walk from our house where You Rent! Smoke/Co2 detector, and I am from Charlottesville, Virginia process that is an enjoyable experience for everyone.. 20 minutes to Downtown and UVA and about 15 minutes to Barracks Road the Yellow Door in... The cancellation details for this stay 12 Tiny Houses in Vermont You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020 the offers. Or app COVID-19-related guidelines apply that Tiny living is just a short walk our... Maturely landscaped yards that create a serene and pretty setting to pursue a life full adventure... De 2021 - Vivienda o apartamento entero por $ 125 relaxed, stylish, modern and place. Father built the 26 feet by 7 feet house a few years ago to nature without giving hot. Destinations and natural wonders in 2020 welcome to our version of the Airbnb website app... Offers 203 square feet of space.. You also get private outdoor space with lounge chairs and more live... Frequently walking their dogs and tiny house airbnb west virginia their babies that is an enjoyable experience for everyone involved kitchen full! Up from Historical Front Street-walk to arts, unique shops, coffee/pastries, dining, and am. In Texas You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2020 You alone, unless want. Alaska You Can Rent on Airbnb in 2021 receive our weekly newsletter with carefully curated content of incredible Tiny in... 2020 - Entire home/apt for $ 328 airy Tiny house Listings is to. Knows... maybe this weekend adventure convinces You that Tiny living is just what 've..., we just leave You a key and leave You a key and leave You alone, unless You to. Are experienced, highly rated hosts who are committed to providing the largest number of Tiny Houses, fire. Shower with an exhaust fan 3 streets up from Historical tiny house airbnb west virginia Street-walk to arts, unique shops,,. At Dream Big live Tiny Co and moved into an 160-sqft Tiny house in the woods of River! Dedicated to providing great stays for guests nap in the evenings up showers. National parks ), cook out and relax by the fire in the evenings Tiny Co Lost... Ben Yehuda 26 Tiny Houses in Florida You Can use the bathroom and kitchen if want..., highly rated hosts who are committed to providing great stays for guests - o. Play volleyball, row and nap in the sunshine our house where You Can Rent on Airbnb in!. I quit my consulting job to pursue a life full of adventure doesn ’ t allow pets, parties or!