Quick view Compare Add to Cart. A full cure is reached in 15-24 hours. Laissez-la durcir et HOP ! To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. First off let me say that I have been using J-B WELD Products for years, in fact my Father used it to repair the Propeller on his old Mercury Outboard motor in the Wilds of Quebec in the early Seventy's after we hit a rock outcropping in shallow water and sheared off one of the Blades, he retrieved the piece of broken off Blade with his Fishing Net, and we limped back to camp figuring our Fishing trip was over, because the closest place to get a replacement Prop was in Ottawa which was well over 300 miles away, it was then that my Fathers buddy pulled out this strange Two Part epoxy that made claims of Welding metal together, My Father who was a Tool & Die maker for Westinghouse thought it was a BS Claim and would never work, but it was ether try it or fish from shore, to make a long story short we installed the prop on the Motor the next morning after leaving it dry for well over 18 hours, and for the next 5 days that repaired Prop trolled around 3 Lakes from Sun Up till Sun Down, and got us back for dinner running Full Throttle, I cant tell you how many times my Father stopped that Green Mercury that week so he could tilt the motor up too see if he was dreaming, but that thing held together. Skeptical that it will hold on polypropylene plastic, Reviewed in the United States on April 14, 2018. J-B Weld SuperWeld. This page works best with JavaScript. 1 Prepare . J-B Weld Thread Lockers. J-B Weld Guides. Due to my car having a perilous rendezvous with an object stronger than itself, my car's bumper cover was half torn off. Dry. Write a Review J-B WELD PLASTIC BONDER SYRINGE MIXER BLACK Rating Required Select Rating 1 star (worst) 2 stars 3 stars (average) 4 stars 5 stars (best) J-B Weld SuperWeld. 10 Best Strongest Glue for Plastic – Reviews. J-B Weld SuperWeld. Please try again later. Buy some fiberglass cloth from the auto parts store and "glue" the cloth to the back of the plastic sheet with this product. 4. Reviewed in the United States on March 24, 2017. I did a test area of a small 1 inch blob on the back and I was able to use a chisel the next day as a lever to break the seam and pop it off. IN-STORE ONLY 2 LEFT - LIMITED STOCK - Aisle 2 Fort Frances, ON (as of 5:21 AM) Check other … You can still see all customer reviews for the product. Great for plastic-to-metal and plastic-to-plastic bonding, this J-B Weld adhesive also works wonders on thermoset and carbon-fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete, and more. Customer reviews. 3 Apply. J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Epoxy Syringe, 25-mL (23) View Wishlist ... RATINGS & REVIEWS. Plastic Bonder has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 15 minutes and can be sanded after 30 minutes. Great for filling dents, replacement bonding of plastics and general repairs. Our Price: $ 8.99. J-B Weld Thread Lockers. J-B Weld's Plastic Bonder Syringe is a quick curing epoxy that sets in 15 minutes and cures in 30 minutes, with a strength of 3770 PSI. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Store Locator Gift Cards Car Parts Selector Tire Selector Brand Name Selector Tested for Life in Canada How-To's; SERVICES . When I would apply it it would flow somewhat it but only went where I wanted it because of the way I had positioned it. PlasticBonder™is a quick-setting, two-part, urethane adhesive system that provides strong and lasting repairs and works on thermoset, carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete & … Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 4,810 global ratings | 704 global reviews, fixed a bumper panel piece and so far its holding. Helpful. J-B Weld Gasket Maker & Sealant. Verified Purchase. After mixing, it forms a polymer compound that can be molded or used to build up and repair just about anything made from plastic. Industrial and Scientific Best Sellers Lab & Scientific Products Janitorial & Sanitation Supplies Test, Measure & Inspect Tapes, Adhesives & Sealants Occupational Health & Safety Products Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe - Black - 25 ml at Amazon.com. J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Epoxy Syringe is great for filling dents, general repairs, replacement bonding plastics; Syringe application provides no waste and no messy caps ; Offers the strength of 3770 psi; Sets in 15 minutes, and can be sanded in 30 minutes; Cure Colour: Black; Size: 25 mL; $11.99. Product Guarantee. 5 star 100% 4 star 0% (0%) 0% 3 star 0% (0%) 0% 2 star 0% (0%) 0% 1 star … J-B Weld ExtremeHeat. Reviewed in the United States on November 30, 2020. J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler... J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe - Black - 25 ml. J-B Weld Plastic Bonder 50133. Directions proclaim dry to touch in 15 minutes, sandable in 30 - did not happen. Clean repair area of dirt, grease, oil, paint, rust, etc. 4,975 global ratings | 746 global reviews, Reviewed in the United States on April 22, 2018. J-B Know Your Bond. 0 Comment Report abuse Nigel W.Stenner. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. Quick view Compare Add to Cart. J-B Weld Thread Lockers. Search. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2019. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. J-B Weld Epoxy Adhesives. Plastic/Composite/PVC; And More; Get The Safety Data Sheet. Folks that use this stuff know the frustration and work when this happens not to mention the clean-off and redo time. After removing the replaceable cap, press down on plunger and squeeze equal amounts onto a disposable surface and mix thoroughly. J-B WELD J-B WELD Plastic Bonder Syringe 25 ML. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. Just buy. 8270 J-B WELD KWIKWELD 2 PART EPOXY - PROFESSIONAL . I used this to reinforce and repair my bumper tabs on my Chevy Sonic. Get in Touch. J-B Weld Epoxy Adhesives. Becoming a JRP Stockist. Plastic Bonder has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 15 minutes and can be sanded after 30 minutes. Reviewed in the United States on June 8, 2019. You can still see all customer reviews for the product. J-B Weld, JRP Distribution, Unit 10a City Fields Way, Chichester Business Park, PO20 2FT . In order to buy you some precious time, here is a list of some strong glues that can join any plastic parts! See all details for J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler... © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. J-B Weld ExtremeHeat. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for J-B Weld 50133 Plastic Bonder Structural Adhesive Syringe - Tan - 25 ml at Amazon.com. Becoming a JRP Stockist. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. did not even have a clamp to hold it tight. J-B Weld Plastic Epoxy Bonder, Tan : High strength structural adhesive. Corporate Information … Read honest and unbiased product reviews … Customer Questions & Answers See questions and answers. J-B Know Your Bond. There's a problem loading this menu right now. Next. Item#: 701964; MFR#: 50133CAN; Share Email Print. I apply the glue to fix the wings of my RC glider. It was completely smooth and didn't hold to the poly. In fact was still "tacky" after 24 hours! … £6.40. CanNot be returned as it is a flammable product. Features an easy to use syringe dispenser, with no mess and no waste cap necessary. Also includes stir stick and mixing tray. 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent. One comment is that the syringe ejects a bit too much glue, so it is better to think of using the glue to fix multiple things, otherwise it is just a waste. Technical Data Sheets. Ideal for repairing all ABS, PVC, polyurethane, and polypropylene plastics. £6.90. J-B WELD PLASTIC BONDER SYRINGE MIXER. I used this J-B weld to repair the break and so far so good. Mixed at a ratio of 1:1, it forms a permanent bond and can be shaped, tapped, filed, sanded and drilled after curing. The bonder was sticky when mixed but a little runny I thought (closer to pancake mix than peanut butter), so to get it to settle properly I positioned the chair arm with the backside up and the area I was applying (on the back) as level as possible. … J-B Weld Varied. Technical Data Sheets. I found all but one of the broken tabs and since I had zero dollars to take it in for body work, decided to DIY replacement after watching Youtube videos. Works on thermoset and carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals and concrete. J-B Weld Plastic restored it to its original state. Once applied never comes off like you welded your broken piece. Did a test with multiple mixing patches ensuring that beads were of exactly same length, none cured properly. No issues. 5 stars for easy-to-use and it works well. Replacement cover was over $60. J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Syringes. 1 customer rating. Product Guarantee. Reviewed in the United States on April 1, 2020. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Plastic bonder is a quick-setting, two-part, urethane adhesive system that provides strong and lasting repairs and works on thermoset, carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete and more. … I used this on a polypropylene chair arm and I'm skeptical it will hold. J-B Weld Plastic Bonder is a quick-setting, two-part, urethane adhesive system that provides strong and lasting repairs and works on thermoset, carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete & more. Top subscription boxes – right to your door. J-B WELD PLASTICWELD EPOXY SYRINGE MIXER. 3. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. It's ready to sand in 30 minutes and dries to a low-profile black. Reviews; Questions; SHOPPING TOOLS. I was a little sceptical because the bottom of my bumper had one metal brace at each end holding the bottom portion on. With a tensile strength of 3770 PSI, Plastic Bonder sets to a tan colour and cures to a hard, permanent bond. Hopefully it will hold long term but so far very impressed. Verified Purchase. Product Overview; Content from the Manufacturer Specifications; Reviews; Q&A; Product Overview Plastic Bonder Syringe 25 ML ¦High Strength Plastic Repair Product – Rigid or Semi-Flexible Surfaces; Designed to Repair Fill Gaps in Plastic, PVC, Metal, Wood and Concrete; Works on … J-B Weld Reviews. Plastic Bonder has a 1:1 mixing ratio, sets in 15 minutes and can be sanded after 30 minutes. Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question. Size : 25 ml. And don't try to move the cloth around after it is pressed into place; it with fray apart easily. Technical Data Sheets. When depressing the plunger, the syringe with the black substance escapes very much faster than the contents of the other syringe, and one really has to push the plunger very hard to get any of the lighter-colored substance out. J-B Weld is The Original Cold Weld two-part epoxy system that provides strong, lasting repairs to metal and multiple surfaces. I broke the sliding plastic storage cover on my jet ski. J-B Weld Reviews. 5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Bonding Power; Some Application Issues. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. 5 out of 5. Cart. Scanning through hundreds of products just to find the one you need is a time-consuming task. Home Services Canada's Garage Roadside Assistance® Loan-A-Tool Canadian Tire Financial Services; CORPORATE. J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Syringes. Share your knowledge of this product. J-B Weld Gasket Maker & Sealant. 1. Plastic Bonder is a quick-setting, 2-part, urethane adhesive system that provides strong and lasting repairs and works on thermoset, carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete and more. 194088 LOCTITE REAR VIEW MIRROR BONDER 1 SHOT TUBE £8.49. J-B Weld Guides. We value your time. £20.00. I am so glad that the glue is easy to apply. THE BEST PLASTIC BONDER IT WELDS SO STRONG. J-B Weld PlasticWeld is a hand-mixable, fast-setting epoxy putty that forms a durable bond to most major plastic types. But if you want a super-strong thin plastic repair, this works better than other products. Jerry, Reviewed in the United States on December 9, 2016. Reviewed in the United States on October 7, 2018 . He replace the Prop after we got back to Pennsylvania, but from that moment on he never left on another Hunting or Fishing trip without J.P.WELD in his Tackle and Tool Box. Becoming a JRP Stockist. 2. There was a problem filtering reviews right now. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. J-B Weld Plastic Bonder Syringes. This auto adhesive touts a staggering 3,770 PSI hold strength and sets in just 15 minutes. left it over night and worked wonders. Mix. Get in Touch. Qty: Description More Information High strength structural adhesive. Product Guarantee. 1. J-B Weld Epoxy Adhesives. J-B Weld Reviews. Best of all. You can edit your question or post anyway. J-B Weld ExtremeHeat. J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler... J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe - Black - 25 ml. J-B Weld 50133 Plastic Bonder Structural Adhesive Syringe - Dries Tan - 25 ml (Pack of 2) 4.0 out of 5 stars 23. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. Reviewed in the United States on August 9, 2019, First, this is not my first experience with a 2-part epoxy product, just my first with J-B Weld. Plastic Bonder is a quick-setting, two-part, urethane adhesive system that provides strong and lasting repairs and works on thermoset, carbon fiber composites, thermoplastics, coated metals, concrete & more. It works very well, and with high wind, the wings stay intact. All the plastic tabs had broken off, along with various pins. © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. J-B Weld, JRP Distribution, Unit 10a City Fields Way, Chichester Business Park, PO20 2FT . J-B Weld Guides. Used it repair a black fiberglass wing on my ebike. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 12 September 2020. Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. Strength 3770 PSI, Set Time 15 Minutes, Size: 25ml; Colour: Black › See more product details. One person found this helpful. Apply. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for JB Weld 50133 25 ML Tan High Strength Plastic Bonder at Amazon.com. Great glue but 3 times the price Home Hardware sells for on sale. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Prepare. Product Code: 301552. When cured, it can be sawed, drilled, carved, sanded and painted. This is the best plastic bonder period. The only plastic repair product that is better than this, is JB Weld plastic epoxy putty (easier to work with because it is putty). £13.00. 4.6 out of 5 stars 4,644 ratings | 5 answered questions Price: CDN$ 14.48 FREE Delivery on your first order. The product work great, but it all most 3 times the price of the same stuff at a big box store. 5.0 out of 5 stars. Oh my god. Special offers and product promotions. So far, it is holding and it made it stronger. Strong and lasting Strongest plastic bonder Perfect for multiple uses. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in, Very strong and works for heavy bumper plastic, Reviewed in the United States on July 6, 2018. Skip to main content Skip to footer. For the actual application I roughed up the area with a dremel grinding bit and used some solvent to clean to clean the area so I hope that helped. BSquared18. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe - Black - 25 ml Brand: JB Weld. Products Projects Our Videos About About J-B Weld Know Your Bond Terms FAQs Contact Find Your Fix. Profile. Excellent glue but 3 times the price that Home Hardware sells it for on sale. J-B Weld, JRP Distribution, Unit 10a City Fields Way, Chichester Business Park, PO20 2FT . Disabling it will result in some disabled or missing features. This page works best with JavaScript. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for J-B Weld 50139 Plastic Bonder Body Panel Adhesive and Gap Filler Syringe - Black - 25 ml at Amazon.com. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. 2 Mix. Really easy to use and the cap is easy to remove and put back, no messing around with screwed caps! Curing takes longer than an hour though. Plastic bonder has a 1 1 mixing ratio, sets in 15 minutes and … The syringe gives equal portion of black and white for mixing. J-B Know Your Bond. At room temperature, J-B Weld sets in 4-6 hours to a dark grey color. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. Incroyablement efficace ! J-B Weld Gasket Maker & Sealant. Details: New (11) from CDN$ 14.32 + FREE Shipping. Get in Touch. Cannot say for sure if the product is totally at fault or if the Amazon supplier is off-loading old (read expired) stock so I must caution any of you about purchasing this product. I also use the extra glue to fix other things, like broken action figure joints. Be sure to wear gloves, because you will make a mess and never get it off of your hands. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness.