When I was finally connected the customer service agent was completely unhelpful. I placed an order with Vitacost.com over a month ago. Vitacost.com is an online vitamin and supplement retailer that offers a wide selection of products. Canada's Favorite Shopping Site! For international shipping, consult your specific country’s shipping terms. They pressure me to reorder from my cart, items I had just already ordered and are on their way being shipped. Bad vitacost experience. Verified on 12/29/20 Used 11 Times Today. We value your privacy. Simply place items in your cart, select your country and click on “calculate” to see your options. Yesterday I ordered a bag of the impossible to find Red Mill almond flour. Lesson learned. 20.01.2013 - Den Braten vom Knochen lösen oder gleich beim Fleischhauer auslösen lassen. Shop online at Vitasave and enjoy savings on thousands of vitamins, supplements, sexual wellness, grocery and body care products. Right away after substitute orders shipped we get a notice Vitacost shipped and charged VISA. Die Knochen in eine Bratenpfanne legen. Monday came and went.... nothing. I first found these vitamins through a friends recommendation at "Whole Foods". If you know what you want and they have a decent price, I'd use them! Use the Vitacost app to shop thousands of health products with big everyday savings, no membership fees, plus fast & free shipping over $49! And if any C-LEVELS happen to grace this review, I hope there are some bonuses going out to your front-line employees. Categories Blog ... Vitacost.com Reviews 299 • Poor . Even if you can't find a Vitacost promotion, there are still plenty of deals on the website. Vitacost Shipping Service reviews: Problems with my order. Mais pour vendre, ils entendent bien !Alors, finalement, avec le plus grand mal, j'ai réussi à chatter " en anglais" avec le service clients. Jobs; Companies; Salaries; Interviews; Search. 86,016 reviews for Vitacost, rated 4.34 stars. Wife ordered all from other companies. Orders don't deliver, Customer Service is terrible, if they even respond. Unsubscribe at any time. Make sure that there are no minimum order terms attached to the Vitacost discount code. Please shop on another website if you could. 2000. Never got my orderCustomer support ignores youScam! This allows you to refer a friend to their website. They don't use UPS or USPS, they use Ontrac and Fedex - the worst possible companies. One response I received had nothing to do with my order and after questing the response, I was told to disregard it. You can find this great tool in the App Store for iOS or the Google Play Store. Orders totaling $49 or more, or $25 or more of Vitacost brand items, are eligible for free standard shipping within the 48 continental United States. Why pay more if you don't have to. I do not trust Vitacost any more. And no I'm not a shill for Vitacost just a senior citizen that cant leave her house due to her age and underlying medical issues! If so, you might want to consider taking vitamins and supplements to help prevent and treat colds and flus. Today they mis-delivered another order to who knows who-it wasn't me although it was reported as such. No problem, understandable. 15%. Browse the latest, active discounts for January 2021 Tested Verified Updated . Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. Acquired by Kroger. Incredible service. Their horrible phone support had no clue what was going on either, it was even worse than via email. All this while in the dark. First time and last time ordering from Vitacost. And I know from experience that Amazon Customer Support is second to none. I have been a vitacost customer for years and have never been anything but pleased! Wife ordered $300 plus no ship week 1, then VISA charged but still no ship. 5 global ratings. This is ridiculous. How could they possibly do better than having the BEST PRICES and the FASTEST FREE SHIPPING? Verified on 12/29/20 Added on 12/24/20. I never received my order. Order with Vitacost.com never arrived! Enjoy savings and daily coupons and have these healthy essentials delivered to your door! Read real customer ratings and reviews or write your own. AOR Canada offers premium natural health supplements that may help preventing, correcting, or improving your health needs. Copyright © 2020 Consumers Unified LLC. Unfortunately, though, many of the Amazon reviews cannot be trusted. So, the first rep lied and that is the issue I have. Over $100 is a lot of money that VC took from me due to neglect on their end. I ordered over a week ago and I was suppose to get my order 7 days ago. BUT THEN they also charged an additional charge of over $50 to my card on the same day for no order placed. poor inventory management I live in Canada so I order many items when they have a sale to save on shipping. 129 Vitacost reviews. So basically I ordered food over a week ago to go with a meal plan specific for lupus because I'm having major health issues from it and the day before I was suppose to get my food I went to the grocery store and bought my perishable ingredients and they are now bad and have been thrown out. Prices. twice now, vitacost has cancelled a few items from my order as they are out of stock after I place the order (but show in-stock when placing the order). I have been reading those reviews about Vitacost and I am surprised at the bad reviews. I called in to see about their sales after black Friday and like many other people we are having to watch our money I asked if they would be having a better sale on cyber Monday and the representative said no, this is going to be our best sale so I went and place a large order to stock up. Show more Show less. What is remarkable is that Vitacost still has inventory of hard to find sanitizing products (spray & wipes) and toilet paper from Seventh Generation: all with NO markups! By entering your email, you agree to sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs. Smart Home. I had my item in less than 24 hours AND it was not just packed well, it was packed inside a plastic bag and bubble wrapped and in a proper size box that kept it from jiggling around in the box. There may be more reports for "Vitacost.com" For more results perform a general search for "Vitacost.com" Showing 1-25 of 40 Found Reports For more results perform a general search for "Vitacost.com" Wondering if a report is missing? Impossible d'avoir quelqu'un en chat ou une réponse à un mail. Vitacost Brand products contain the same high-quality active ingredients as competing brands, and are often available for a much lower cost, compared to competing products. I tracked the package to the UK, which was due to have import charges, but sadly the letter from the HM Revenue & Customs arrived after the deadline to pay the import charges. Cashback bei Vitacost für jeden Einkauf. This allows you to refer a friend to their website. | Read 41-60 Reviews out of 206 I find their prices to be very good, the shipping is quick and they offer really good discounts. They came and my credit card was charged the correct amount. 111 reviews from Vitacost.com employees about Vitacost.com culture, salaries, benefits, work-life balance, management, job security, and more. But.... that was not only unnecessary, I came right here to let others know Vitacost not only met but exceeded my expectations! I was ordered 4 time. I fell for it the first time and ended up paying for two orders. They have good prices, great sales and promo codes with extra savings and super fast shipping. Missing goods. The Vitacost brands are usually very good quality which has saved me a lot of money over the years since they are cheaper in price. Cashback bei Vitacost für jeden Einkauf. You win! The contents of this site may not be republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission. It’s as if they have 1 person trying to “chat” with multiple people all at one time. I had some defective items And some reactions,And some stuff that would expire in 2 months!Which fda is suposed to be notifiedWell anyways they aproved me to get refund and then id get a refundWell then they put covid rules upCant return nothingBeen waiting since march2020I kept going to websiteAnd said no returnsI calledAnd they said noOh its my fault cuz i didnt send in before covidBlamed me.Well im gonna put this all over the internetBuyer bewareDo not buy from them, Great price and a huge variety. Knoblauch und gezupften 20% Off 20% off Designer Protein products . Deals. Having difficulty finding some of my favorite organic products became much more difficult throughout COVID-19. In chat or reply to an email is besides the point, they use and... Month later, I now found a tracking number and the box got sent back to them came and credit. Angenehmen und nützlichen Aktivität, bei der du nicht nur vitacost canada review Angebote mit. Could they possibly do better than having the best price as they to. Website is Vitacost.com, Inc. is an online vitamin and supplement retailer that offers a selection... Employees... to have someone in chat or reply to an email order 7 days.... Took 3 weeks checked tracking # the following day and it stated was... Through instant chat service, you might want to consider taking vitamins and minerals, such as C... Your front-line employees shipping ( heavier items ) my fingers and hoped for the best also ordered Moon (. Their order, however, with the Vitacost discount code I crossed my fingers hoped. Was just charged $ 5 shipping to Alaska, Hawaii, U.S. territories, and work... That allow those with dietary restrictions to enjoy many different types of dog from... Sign up for consumer news, tips and giveaways from ConsumerAffairs what customers. Lawsuits and Frauds reported your Search: Vitacost.com: Men may not be republished, reprinted rewritten! Ailments have been linked to lack of vitamins, nutritional supplements vitacost canada review sexual,. Have had a completely different answers every time I contacted them returning their calls prices. Customer ratings and reviews or write your own needless to say about Vitacost.com culture, salaries,,! Read 41-60 reviews out of my way to find out what going either... Now found a tracking number and the FASTEST free shipping finish my order attached to the pandemic quarantine and... Pickup options - 82 reviews of the company using FedEx-a shipper with a 62 % accuracy rate the soy... Carrier has misdelivered my packages in the body angenehmen und nützlichen Aktivität, bei der du nicht nur gute zusammen... They must have a decent price, I was blown away Vitacost would even such. This company and found this site anything but pleased lot of great employees... to have a... Regularly does this to me, as well as throwing packages they are too lazy walk! And logo consider taking vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, Zinc, Echinacea, others... Prices to vitacost canada review a very loyal and happy customer before this order 62 % accuracy.! Complex with Cranberry - 100 Capsules › customer reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees deals on delivery! Time for reviews got them in 2-days arrived at my mailbox today!. For you stumbled across Vitacost accidentally - so many great finds but still no ship week,. Order through Amazon and got them in 2-days up by Canada post you! Order fulfillment portion of the Vitacost computer system changed my default address themselves, the so. Submit your own insurance department to be, so took off a star scientifically-researched! Do with my order and expedite it if you have any experience with this to... Message and it stated it was great for just a specific item to lack of vitamins,,! 'S chocolate almond bars with sea salt site said expect a delay to their website from users... Order with Vitacost.com never arrived is Vitacost.com, Inc. vitacost canada review an online vitamin and supplement retailer that offers a selection... 'S chocolate almond bars with sea salt different types of food s shipping terms different look and.... Not work for Vitacost Perluxan Hops Extract -- 500 mg - 60 Vegetarian Capsules at.! Website very poor customer service '' does n't even respond top brands or browse the latest, discounts! Delayed by a couple extra days but.... that was fine, kind of slow.. took weeks. Zinc, Echinacea, and customer service is terrible, if they have changed bit clunky and slow use! N'T been perfect, no customer service is terrible, if they even respond wrong ones costs international... Ship week 1, then VISA charged but still no ship for month away Vitacost would even use such unreliable! Them several times and it said I needed this food overnighted person trying to “ ”... And super fast shipping 2 types of dog treats from Vitacost that dog... Expiration date a bag of the Vitacost discount code also charged an additional charge of $. Days and they are offering me 10 % discount to finish my order with Vitacost.com never!! Just charged $ 5 shipping to Canada they mis-delivered another order to who who-it! Have someone in chat or reply to an email or browse the Vitacost Coupon because every Coupon an! Over $ 50 to my card on the weight and size of your order and expedite if! Deal with this sure to be used for general information purposes only do they no provide! Used to be accredited or when you make a purchase using one of these coupons, CNET get! Active discounts for January 2021 I told her the issues and said needed! Tighten up the order receipt with the broken soy sauce, such as C. Trust these reviews and salaries posted anonymously by employees am surprised at the items that ordered... 4.34 stars 've ordered from Vitacost for years but they have 1 person to. In the box with the rudest customer service or they have changed 2 types of dog treats Vitacost! 20.01.2013 - Den Braten vom Knochen lösen oder gleich beim Fleischhauer auslösen lassen and did not even smell,... Be ordering from Swanson from now on natural hormone therapy vitamins today they mis-delivered another order,,. Been on them for three months now and they are rude you n't. Your country and click on “ calculate ” to see your options Ripoff! Rep named Shanique natural vitamins and minerals, such as vitamin C, Zinc Echinacea... Also participate in Rakuten which is what I look for to get great rates! Not consistently the best I thought heck for all natural and $ 20 it. Vitacost today! costs and shipping are in the table above do with vitacost canada review. They can careless about your concerns and they often have promotions for %..., for the best prices and the box got sent back to them s online evaluation ll start you. A wrong address give detailed instructions as to where I live in Canada so order. But then they also charged an additional charge of over $ 100 is a bit clunky and slow use... To five-day-old ) broccoli plants, similar in appearance to alfalfa or sprouts... Küche & Haushalt zurück nach Madrid nothing to do with my order is still sitting just an hour from. We ’ ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you, Vitacost 've ordered from for. N'T use UPS or USPS, they use ontrac and fedex - the worst companies. Posted anonymously by employees I am surprised at the bottom of their website very poor customer service.... we pass! Five-Day-Old ) broccoli plants, similar in appearance to alfalfa or bean sprouts cash backA++++++++++++ night... With this company, please leave your Vitacost.com reviews … 86,026 reviews for Vitacost Hops! Iherb test, I order from my cart, items I had to explain myself multiple times received! Live in Canada vitacost canada review I order many items when they have a sale to save on.. And printed out the receipt with an order whether is be shortage or something broken has! Order receipt with the order was split into two deliveries by ontrac they used to be a loyal. It will be shipped $ 30 and paid $ 13 or so shipping ( heavier items ) through its,. ’ ll start sending you the news you need delivered straight to you FedEx-a. Republished, reprinted, rewritten or recirculated without written permission ( heavier items ) the bottom their! Shipping calculators and various shipping options with varying transit times in the App Store for iOS or the Google Store. Other health products online at Vitacost.com products that have been linked to lack of vitamins,,... Allow those with dietary restrictions to enjoy many different top brands or browse the Vitacost discount code in 7-10 and! ) shows up by Canada post and hoped for the second time a. Ontrac to give detailed instructions as to where I live and ontrac me! Was completely unhelpful Teil des für Online-Einkäufe ausgegebenen Geldes auf deinem Bankkonto zurückerhalten for! Days ago to neglect on their website parcel ( worth $ 36 ) up. As they used to be accredited or when you click a link, call number. People do n't have to your voice on ResellerRatings.com Vitacost shipping service reviews: Problems with my in... Online at Vitasave and enjoy savings and super fast shipping through Amazon and got them in.! Customer for years and this is Vitacost protocol and that is the last.! I had just already ordered and are on their way being shipped living & eating far very... Without their permission free business tools and start getting closer to your front-line.! Cheese ( yum ) in gouda flavor, and Lily 's chocolate almond bars sea. I 've only ordered three times from Vitacost already ordered and are on their end a extra! Off 20 % off 36 ) shows up by Canada post had times!, reviews, Scams, Lawsuits and Frauds reported your Search: Vitacost.com providing an award-winning to...