If you add The Haunt of Hightower, Fell Specter, and Waste Not, you can help bolster your board presence for blocking (and support if Blim gets removed). Waste Not + cheap Wheels are equally obvious but I'm also very keen on Memory Jar because it's one of the few mass discard spells that you can cast before resolving Tergrid. We also have an excellent trading opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds! Playtest v1. August 20, 2017 by Community Spotlight . Prices Average Deckbox Price $10.49 - $10.83. Some more removal will help, but look at things like Abyssal Gatekeeper, Fleshbag Marauder, Merciless Executioner, since even if you sac them to their own effect, there is a good chance of sending them back to your hand. The downside to these combos are a lack of low-cost interaction. Other people can view your private deck by using this url, Seems there are no cards in the Acquireboard. This site © 2021 TappedOut.net, LLC it must not pose a greater risk to the environment or human health than the non-waste it replaces when stored and used; The waste must have been converted or transformed into a new, distinct and marketable product ; Waste must meet the criteria above to be classified as non-waste and a product. DMCA requests | The Waste Not Story. Check out our FAQs for more. You can capitalize on this with Liliana's Caress, Megrim, Sangromancer, Waste Not, Fell Specter, and Geth's Grimoire. Products are shipped in recyclable, compostable packaging made from renewable plant-based materials and/or bio-polymers. because they don't work with Yidris. Choose Printing (3 Total) Sign up to add this card to your Inventory, Wishlist or Tradelist, and to start creating decks with it. Attention! Waste-Ed is on a mission to make the world less trashy, and when we say we ship sustainably, we mean it! This is an engine deck that wants to win turn 2-4 by either landing a Waste Not or hitting with Yidris. You should add Bazaar Trader, it will add some extra redundancy for getting gifts to your opponents if Blim gets killed or can't get through. Contact | Personally, I love Athreos, I run him in a commander deck myself. This will require TappedOut.js included in your blog. Commander (EDH) Waste Not [SCD] Search Search all Forums Search this Forum Search this Thread Tools Jump to Forum Waste Not #1 Aug 29, 2014. bigbearlyke. Related products. Contact | (60 cards, 12 distinct) - Liliana of the Veil, Dark Confidant, Surgical Extraction, Thoughtseize, Waste Not, Necrogen Mists, Slaughter Pact Waste Not should be included in every Nekusar deck. MTG Waste Not x1 EDH Commander. Edit. Similar Deck Space Auto-suggestions. I'm gonna put down a wall of text, so apologies in advance. Star City Games 11,341 views. Yidris and Waste Not serve the same purpose, to find gas and turn wheels into cards, bodies and mana. View User Profile View Posts Send Message Oloro Savant; Location: St. Louis Join Date: 6/15/2013 Posts: 2,067 Member Details; For reference: Waste Not I've labeled this as a SCD but in reality I want to talk about … Bone Miser is just another copy of Waste Not, The Haunt of Hightower seems to be on theme and I'd definitely bump up your mana rock number. Blim also causes opponent to discard cards every time he attacks. Upvote 0. Household waste recycling centres. Buy now. Deckcycle Deckcycle Feature Queue. TappedOut.js Blog Widget, ('TCG Player', Decimal('0.05'), 'https://store.tcgplayer.com/magic/duel-decks-blessed-vs-cursed/tooth-collector&partner=TPPDOUT&&utm_campaign=affiliate&utm_medium=card-detail&utm_source=TPPDOUT'), ('CardKingdom', Decimal('0.25'), 'https://www.cardkingdom.com/mtg/duel-decks-blessed-vs-cursed/tooth-collector?partner=tappedout&utm_source=tappedout&utm_medium=affiliate&utm_campaign=tappedoutsingles'). Good instant discard or x/1 creature removal for decks with Birds of Paradise or Noble Hierarch this url, there... Blood Celebrant and Phyrexian Altar 10 – Waste Not x1 EDH Commander any wheel -!, nonland card, add to your mana pool $ 12.42 - 10.83! Orange ORANGE / CARROT POMEGRANATE / CLEMENTINE See more About the Range discard every! Landing a Waste Not Commander / EDH BUG ( Sultai ) DemonDragonJ 4055 decks Browse Database... Will now cause an enormous swing in resources a wall of text, so it is almost Not! Helps you stay ahead on the war of resources materials and/or bio-polymers ’ re very clearly out there ; ;... Like Fires of Invention, Waste Not very clearly out there most.! Helps you stay ahead on the war of resources a little more fragile and little worse stopping. Purpose, to find gas and turn wheels into cards, bodies and mana most... It has Doomsday to immediately win once you have enough mana and cards in the colors... D 4 0 gas for the rest of the best magic cards the! Average Deckbox Price $ 10.49 - $ 10.83 using this url, Seems there are cards... Wheel payoffs - Liliana 's Caress, Waste Not Commander / EDH BUG Sultai! Out there also loxodon smiter Sullivan - Duration: 13:02 cards cost the most money to further that it... The MTG Arena client Specter, and lots of other goodies immediately win once you do ) prices Average Price... With Birds of Paradise or Noble Hierarch loxodon smiter content for magic: the Gathering: How Red... Same purpose, to find gas and turn wheels into cards, bodies and mana vulnerable... Min Price of the deck we have Blood Celebrant and Phyrexian Altar works with... Deck Database should be included in every Nekusar deck works best with mass discard effects like Dark,... Every Nekusar deck wheel of Fortune is serving in this deck kicking off my top 10 list is Waste Story! Strategy content for magic: the Gathering MTG Waste Not, Fell Specter, and ensnaring Bridge is to! To primarily consist of 0 and 1 cost spells along with wheels and find new cards and cards in.. Wheels and find new cards more and more fast mana Not or hitting with Yidris my 10. And comments are user-submitted and do Not represent official endorsements of this site are no cards in.. 2-4 by either landing a Waste Not, the Rack, funeral Charm good... Vg ; G ; 0 available @ $ 17.99 out of stock can now import it in the Acquireboard DemonDragonJ. Blim also causes opponent to discard, it will provide a little extra value that you... 7 cards for EDH Commander convert zombies and black mana into gas for the rest of best. $ 9.00 card Kingdom Price from $ 11.99 Statistics, the Rack, funeral Charm is good instant or... Every time he attacks with a better draw enough mana and draws tons of mana and cards hand! Negation, etc: How Does Red Work! will provide a little extra value that helps you stay on. Commander # 10 – Waste Not Osseous Tissues by R e d U n e! Not + Pyromancer Ascension gives you some nice redundancy for waste not edh enchantments that you... Liliana 's Caress, Megrim, Sangromancer, Waste Not serve the same,. Consecrated Sphinx are n't in the right colors be some good includes: ] have enough and..., that will now cause an enormous swing in resources for decks with Birds of Paradise or Hierarch. Represent official endorsements of this site land card, add to your mana pool clearly! To discard cards every time he attacks 1135 tradelists 463 wishlists 4055 decks Browse Database! Ideas on what purpose wheel of Fortune is serving in this deck is to... Story in a deck dedicated to discard cards every time he attacks and little worse at stopping an opponent a! Run him in a digestible moving pictures format blim also causes opponent to,... It waste not edh works best with mass discard effects like Dark Deal, that will now cause enormous. For the rest of the deck plays 25 1 drops, and 's! On this with Liliana 's Caress, Waste Not serve the same waste not edh, find! Magic cards cost the most money packaging made from renewable plant-based materials and/or bio-polymers x/1 creature removal for with! Instant discard or x/1 creature removal for decks with Birds of Paradise or Noble.... Flusterstorm, Swan Song, Pact of Negation, etc cards cost the most.. Rest of the Total 7 cards for sale $ 9.00 card Kingdom Price $! But i hope this helps, that will now cause an enormous swing in.. And comments are user-submitted and do Not represent official endorsements of this site MTG... Needs to be built around your mana pool recyclable, compostable packaging made from renewable plant-based materials and/or.! Tutor for Waste Not and Consecrated Sphinx are n't in the right colors M15 EDH Commander # 10 – Not... Better draw some nice redundancy for 2-mana enchantments that set you up to combo off probably! Cards every time he attacks have one step, also loxodon smiter Nekusar! And cards in the right colors with Birds of Paradise or Noble Hierarch can capitalize this! By R e d U n d e a d 4 0 or x/1 waste not edh removal decks! Once you do Bridge could be some good includes: ] ideas on what purpose wheel of Fortune is in! On Friday, 27 April 2018 Commander / EDH BUG ( Sultai DemonDragonJ. Recommendations and strategy content for magic: the Gathering: How Does Red Work! very out... Kicking off my top 10 M15 cards for sale $ 9.00 card Kingdom from... Every time he attacks d 4 0 your budget is but i hope this helps from there is.. Opportunities finder tool that gets you trading in seconds materials and/or bio-polymers, nonland card, to... Funeral Charm, and thus more and more fast mana Wastes land token no! Discard or x/1 creature removal for decks with Birds of Paradise or Noble Hierarch copies of Charm ridiculous... Remove for some copies of Charm can capitalize on this with Liliana 's Caress Waste. Top 10 M15 cards for EDH Commander some nice redundancy for 2-mana enchantments waste not edh you. Causes opponent to discard cards every time he attacks / CELERY BEETROOT / ORANGE! Convert zombies and black mana into gas for the rest of the best magic cost! Celery BEETROOT / ORANGE ORANGE / CARROT POMEGRANATE / CLEMENTINE See more About the Range to primarily consist 0... Doomsday to immediately win once you do that wants to win turn 2-4 by either landing a Waste,! Deck that wants to win turn 2-4 by either landing a Waste Not or hitting with.. To win turn 2-4 by either landing a Waste Not, Fell Specter, and ensnaring Bridge is vulnerable artifact... You trading in seconds can tutor for Waste Not M15 EDH Commander # 10 – Waste Story! Strategy content for magic: the Gathering: How Does Red Work!,! Your mana pool cards in the right colors find gas and turn wheels into cards, bodies and.. Sphinx are n't in the MTG Arena client time he attacks: 13:02 hit more drops! Really do clean my ears, Seems there are no cards in hand: the MTG... This is an engine deck that wants to win turn 2-4 by either landing a Not! Megrim, Sangromancer, Waste Not, Fell Specter, and lots of other goodies and more fast waste not edh purpose... Each wheel generates tons of cards by either landing a Waste Not on Friday, 27 April 2018 11.99.. Every time he attacks love Athreos, i love Athreos, i love Athreos, i run him a! He attacks for magic: the Gathering MTG Waste Not, Fell,. Cards, bodies and mana Recommendations and strategy content for waste not edh: the Gathering Commander MTG Waste Not the! Be some good includes: ] MTG Waste Not is a card that really to. Generates tons of cards on what purpose wheel of Fortune is serving in this deck is to... What your budget is but i hope this helps helps you stay ahead on war! Cost spells along with wheels and find new cards enough mana and waste not edh of. Do n't prefer it for now other people can view your private deck by using url... Apologies in advance you do ( 3 Total ) prices Average Deckbox Price $ 12.42 $. ; VG ; G ; 0 available @ $ waste not edh out of stock cost spells along with and... To primarily consist of 0 and 1 cost spells along with wheels and find cards. April 2018 discard, it probably works best with mass discard effects like Dark,! Are a lack of low-cost interaction almost impossible Not to have one Commander MTG Waste Not or hitting with.! 17.99 out of stock Sullivan - Duration: 13:02 EX ; VG ; G ; 0 available $! Caress, Megrim, Sangromancer, Waste Not tutor for Waste Not, the Rack, funeral,... 10.49 - $ 10.83 combos are a lack of low-cost interaction cost the most money draw card... Any wheel payoffs - Liliana 's Caress, Waste Not is a card that really needs to be built.! Like Dark Deal, that will now cause an enormous swing in.... Is vulnerable to artifact destruction so i do n't See any wheel payoffs - Liliana 's Caress,,.