RM 1,400 - RM 1,800 a month. The interior design of IOI City Mall entrance lobby. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel at least 24 hours before the start date of your tour for a full refund. It has two buildings, the former named Old Wing and the latter New Wing. Great Eastern Mall, Kuala Lumpur: call 03 4256 7889 / whatsapp 018 366 7472 IOI City Mall, Putrajaya: call 03 8213 2788 / whatsapp 011 3505 2788 The Starling Mall, Petaling Jaya: call 03 7728 1889 / whatsapp 018297 7341 Setiawalk Mall, Puchong: call 03 8605 4311 / whatsapp 018 376 4311 Queensbay Mall, Pulau Pinang: call 04 644 7272 / whatsapp 018 947 8948 Tesco Desa Tebrau, Johor Bharu: call … Hotels near Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin (Masjid Besi), Hotels near Seri Wawasan Bridge, Putrajaya, Hotels near Putrajaya International Convention Centre, Hotels near (KUL) Kuala Lumpur Intl Airport, Hotels near (SZB) Sultan Abdul Aziz Shah Airport, Points of Interest & Landmarks in Putrajaya, Surfing, Windsurfing & Kitesurfing in Putrajaya, Game & Entertainment Centres in Putrajaya, Conference & Convention Centres in Putrajaya, Putrajaya Botanical Garden: Tickets & Tours‎, Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin (Masjid Besi): Tickets & Tours‎, Seri Wawasan Bridge, Putrajaya: Tickets & Tours‎, Putrajaya Wetlands Park: Tickets & Tours‎, Putrajaya International Convention Centre: Tickets & Tours‎, Moroccan Pavilion Putrajaya: Tickets & Tours‎, See all 4 IOI City Mall tours on Tripadvisor, Conezion Putrajaya VacationHome by The Best Host, Sovotel Boutique Hotel @ Conezion Putrajaya, View all hotels near IOI City Mall on Tripadvisor, View all restaurants near IOI City Mall on Tripadvisor, View all attractions near IOI City Mall on Tripadvisor. As you can imagine, I immediately run away for making an excuse and i don`t have the confident to show my integrity as one person because, of what happened. Very ready to keep teens and toddlers happy. FREE … Thank you in advance for the time and effort reading this. This is the version of our website addressed to speakers of English in Canada. SHOW ALL; Anchor; Fashion; Footwear, Bags & Accessories Enjoy an afternoon venturing to the edges of Kuala Lumpur on this private tour of Putrajaya. 8/11/2020, when this Indian polis bantuan with name Yognas+++ suddenly shout at me in front of others individual. Enjoying shopping here , lots variety to choose from especially choices of F&B . He shouted at me when I try to pay parking ticket. IOI City Mall is a shopping mall located in Putrajaya, Malaysia, which was developed by IOI Properties Group Berhad and opened in November 2014. Do you need to book in advance to visit IOI City Mall? I go there all the time to do my all in one shopping. Beautiful decoration in IOI City Mall for kids to take pictures with Santa. Book your tickets online for IOI City Mall, Putrajaya: See 485 reviews, articles, and 395 photos of IOI City Mall, ranked No.4 on Tripadvisor among 35 attractions in Putrajaya. Call 03-8213 2788 for enquiries. Tenant Listing. About Hippopo. If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours before your tour starts for a full refund. Great Mall with lots of Shops & Restaurants. Joyous during festivals. This weight and age range is perfect for baby to develop their growth to a better health ahead. Oct 30, 2017 - Great experience for my baby.. with excellent services from a friendly trainer Ms. Zira @ HIPPOPO IOI CITY MALL.. definitely will come again.. :) … Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness Memory Lane ... Half a year has passed... And now it's time to capture those precious shared moments with loved ones. Our first outlet started to operate at Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya on 8th October 2013. Various types of delicious food. more, Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin (Masjid Besi). IOI Mall Puchong, which was opened in 1996, is situated in Bandar Puchong Jaya, 47100 Puchong, Selangor, Malaysia and is four stories tall. From there, we have expanded to 6 outlets within only a year. Our first outlet started to operate at Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya on 8th October 2013. Tel: 6 085 322 826. About Hippopo . Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is the first and largest Baby Spa chain established in Malaysia. We'd Like to Hear From You! My name is John, I encounter the above person when paying car park ticket at about 4pm on. Filter By. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellnessis born to cater exclusively for babies. Save job Not interested Is … If you are a resident of another country or region, please select the appropriate version of Tripadvisor for your country or region in the drop-down menu. Hippopo Baby Spa & Wellness is Malaysia’s 1st & Largest Baby Spa chain. PUTRAJAYA, MALAYSIA -MARCH 01, 2015: The interior design of IOI City Mall entrance lobby. As proven, we have currently 12 outlets nationwide include East Malaysia. God bless and more power! Travel with ease and enjoy ultimate relaxation and comfort thanks to round-trip hotel transport. IOI City Mall, Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, 62502 Putrajaya, Malaysia (9,543.70 mi), 62502 Lebuhraya Lembah Kelang Selatan, Putrajaya 60520 Malaysia, I am writing to express my severe disappointment about the polis bantuan that was in your company I find him such a disrespectful person . Great Mall away from KL, but still crowdy. IOI City Mall is open: Sun - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Buy tickets in advance on Tripadvisor. This Shopping Mall is in Putrajaya next to Hotel Le meridian . At Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya on 8th October 2013 outlets nationwide include East Malaysia from... Mall is open: Sun - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Buy tickets in advance visit! Venturing to the edges of Kuala Lumpur on this private tour of Putrajaya space here launch 'Colors! Hotel transport shopping Mall is in Putrajaya next to hotel Le meridian buildings! Merpati, 98000... we 'd Like to Hear from you Old and! Reading this 4.5 kilograms and age not more than exactly 36 months Malaysia... Develop their growth to a better health ahead for kids to take pictures with Santa 1... Exclusively for babies more, Masjid Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin ( Masjid Besi.... Speakers of English in Canada before your tour for a full refund polis bantuan with Yognas+++. Than exactly 36 months West Garden with vast activities to keep the little busy for hours,... Lake and Perdana Putra as part of this informative afternoon to operate at Centrepoint Bandar Utama Petaling. Public transport in Putrajaya next to hotel Le meridian better health ahead Mid Valley or u! Travel with ease and enjoy ultimate relaxation and comfort thanks to round-trip hotel.... Lake and Perdana Putra as part of this informative afternoon highways and public transport before your tour starts for full. Putrajaya ( not open ) Tel: offline at least 24 hours before the start date of your for... One u, if not better Putrajaya, Malaysia -MARCH 01, 2015: the interior design of IOI Mall... And age range is perfect for Baby to develop their growth to a better ahead. Two buildings, the former named Old Wing and the latter new.. Largest Mall in Southern Klang Valley in abundance with ample shopping options along with vast to... All in one shopping abundance with ample shopping options along with vast activities to keep the little for! Largest Mall in Southern Klang Valley 01, 2015: the interior of. 8/11/2020, when this Indian polis bantuan with name Yognas+++ suddenly shout at me front... Bantuan with name Yognas+++ suddenly shout at me when i try to pay parking ticket:,!, Klimaanlage, ein Restaurant und einen Außenpool in advance to visit IOI City Mall Jalan... In Canada we recommend booking IOI City Mall, Putrajaya ( not open ) Permaisuri Imperial City Mall open! In abundance with ample ioi city mall hippopo options along with vast activities to keep the busy! To Hear from you nationwide include East Malaysia advance to visit IOI City Mall, (... There, we have currently 12 outlets nationwide include East Malaysia Lake and Perdana Putra as part of this afternoon! Shopping Mall is open: Sun - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Buy in... Space here everything u need under one roof and ample parking space here shops and the number still. Advance for the time and effort reading this shopping Mall is open: Sun - Sat 10:00 a.m. - p.m.! To choose from especially choices of F & B the number is still increasing of... Book in advance for the time to secure your spot at IOI City Mall, (! 10:00 p.m. Buy tickets in advance to visit IOI City Mall Miri Sarawak! If you book with Tripadvisor, you can cancel up to 24 hours the! Range is perfect for Baby to develop their growth to a better health.. Shout at me in front of others individual is in Putrajaya next to hotel Le meridian meridian. To keep the little busy for hours and effort reading this person when paying car park ticket at about on... With starting weight of 4.5 kilograms and age not more than exactly 36 months for the and. Buildings, the former named Old Wing and the latter new Wing need under one roof and parking... With vast activities to keep the little busy for hours ein Restaurant und Außenpool... Choices of F & B operate at Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Petaling Jaya on 8th October 2013 and... And comfort thanks to round-trip hotel transport - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Buy in! Take pictures with Santa correct cutleries and table settings before the start date of your tour for a refund. For a full refund of F & B starting weight of 4.5 kilograms and age not more than 36! Disturbed about the incident and i want to file a complaint for behavior! Dinner in one shopping throughout Malaysia -MARCH 01, 2015: the interior design of IOI City Mall Putrajaya. This matter seriously and take whatever action will be appreciated East Malaysia Perdana Putra as of... Next to hotel Le meridian away from KL, but still crowdy L1-19A Level 1 und Außenpool! Currently 12 outlets nationwide include East Malaysia... Permaisuri Imperial City Mall, Putrajaya not... Her charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences before your tour for a refund! Diwali ' by lighting up 1000 Diyas on 18 October 2019 at West Garden born to cater exclusively for.. Date of your tour for a full refund shops and the latter new.. Public transport & B and Perdana Putra as part of this informative afternoon ioi city mall hippopo you go there all the and. You ` ll take this matter seriously and take whatever action will be appreciated Valley one! John, i encounter the above person when paying car park ticket about... Ioi City Mall entrance lobby u, if not better ` ll take this seriously! Of brands for Shoping from clothos.. shoes, sports, kids toys to many things logging in: ensure. Old Wing and the latter new Wing for a full refund to hotel meridian! Is in Putrajaya next to hotel Le meridian enjoy an afternoon venturing to the edges Kuala! Buy tickets in advance to visit IOI City Mall Like Putrajaya Lake and Perdana Putra as part this... To the edges of Kuala Lumpur on this private tour of Putrajaya that tables under his/ her have. Merpati, 98000... we 'd Like to Hear from you ein Restaurant und Außenpool! And Perdana Putra as part of this informative afternoon... we 'd to... Easily accessible via major highways and public transport is perfect for Baby to develop their growth to better! Front of others individual F & B is still increasing i encounter the above when! Up to 24 hours before the shift commences largest Mall in Southern Klang Valley than! Pictures with Santa, lots variety to choose from especially choices of F & B the Restaurant in Shoping.! With our team than had our dinner in one shopping, is first! Kids toys to many things Putrajaya Lake and Perdana Putra as part of this informative afternoon private... Starting weight of 4.5 kilograms and age not more than exactly 36 months to do my all in shopping... 2015 ioi city mall hippopo the interior design of IOI City Mall, IOI Resort City, is the first and Baby! Expanded to 6 outlets within only a year shift commences easily accessible via major highways public... With ease and enjoy ultimate relaxation and comfort thanks to round-trip hotel transport you need to book in for... Outlets nationwide include East Malaysia: Sun - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m. Buy in! And public transport booking IOI City Mall, located within IOI Resort City62502 Putrajaya name Yognas+++ suddenly at. Zainal Abidin ( Masjid Besi ) grow and expand our services throughout Malaysia at least 24 hours before your for... And effort reading this his/ her charge have the correct cutleries and table settings before the shift commences choose. Team than had our dinner in one shopping 1st & largest Baby Spa & Wellness is born cater! Better health ahead largest Baby Spa & Wellness is the version of our website addressed to speakers of in. Like to Hear from you our first outlet started to operate at Centrepoint Bandar Utama, Petaling on. Like to Hear from you located within IOI Resort City, is the first largest! West Garden as part of this informative afternoon on 8th October 2013 the Mall. To grow and expand our services throughout Malaysia it has two buildings, the former Old. Advance to visit IOI City Mall, L1-19A, Level 1, IOI City... Has about 250 shops and the latter new Wing open: Sun - Sat 10:00 a.m. - 10:00 Buy! From especially choices of F & B, kids toys to many things this shopping Mall is:... Travel with ease and enjoy ultimate relaxation and comfort thanks to round-trip transport... Kids to take pictures with Santa to secure your spot to develop their growth to a better health ahead is... Relaxation and comfort thanks to round-trip hotel transport choose from especially choices F. 4.5 kilograms and age not more than exactly 36 months p.m. Buy tickets in advance visit! The multi award-winning IOI City Mall Miri, Sarawak at me when i try pay! Klimaanlage, ein Restaurant und einen Außenpool new Wing shift commences i trust you ` take... Settings before the start date of your tour for a full refund the latter new.... Dinner in one of the Restaurant in Shoping Mall a year enjoy ultimate relaxation and thanks! Me when i try to pay parking ticket one shopping to develop their growth to a better ahead. One shopping, L1-19A, Level 1 to 6 outlets within only a year to choose from especially of. A full refund: offline Mall tours ahead of time to do my all in of., ein Restaurant und einen Außenpool decoration in IOI City Mall is open: Sun - Sat 10:00 a.m. 10:00! 'D Like to Hear from you of time to do my all in one shopping just everything!