I bought this for my son who had questions relating to the topic. Please try again. I purchased it because of the high reviews and was disappointed. Amazon Price New from Used from Kindle Edition "Please retry" £2.99 — — Paperback "Please retry" £5.35 . I loved Case for Christ so I was hoping to give my kids a similar experience. However, my son didn’t ever read the book because in general, he’s not a big reader. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. © Copyright 2021 by HarperCollins Christian Publishing, Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith, Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up, Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling, Can be used on its own or alongside other books like. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required. It proved that everyone can have eternal life by believing in Jesus. Unable to add item to List. He was described in the Washington Post as “one of the evangelical community’s most popular apologists.” He currently leads the Lee Strobel Center for Evangelism and Applied Apologetics at Colorado Christian University. Using the themes found in Lee Strobel’s New York Times bestselling book The Case for Christ, this 90-day devotional for kids 9 to 12 combines historical and biblical evidence with fun facts, interesting trivia, and contemporary stories to explore what it means to be a Christian, and how we can be sure Jesus really existed, performed miracles, and rose from the dead to save I actually have read and that i am sure that i will gonna read through yet again once again in the foreseeable future. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Maybe you go to church every week and have listened to Bible stories so often that you can recite them word for word. Read this as a Book Club book. READ ONLINE [ 1.06 MB ] Reviews This book is definitely not simple to begin on studying but quite fun to see. I ordered it to preview it in advance of ordering MORE, and the "for Kids" one is PERFECT, TOO!! Reviewed in the United States on July 12, 2020. Additional Details. Read this with my kids when they reached 8 or 9 years old. Lee Strobel's bestselling book on the reality of Christ is adapted for a new generation. My 9 year old got this for Easter and liked it a lot. Using the themes found in Lee Strobel’s New York Times bestselling book The Case for Christ, this 90-day devotional for kids 9 to 12 combines historical and biblical evidence with fun facts, interesting trivia, and contemporary stories to explore what it means to be a Christian, and how we can be sure Jesus really existed, performed miracles, and rose from the dead to save the world from sin. Very well written for kids to understand with out being babyish or dumbed down. You're listening to a sample of the Audible audio edition. It made a lot of great arguments that resonated with a typical elementary school kid, and provided interesting real life examples. They ask questions like: Was Jesus really born in a stable? Des milliers de livres avec la livraison chez vous en 1 jour ou en magasin avec -5% de réduction . It took a couple months for us to realize that the root of the doubt had to do with a church that was missing a rational reason/evidence based approach, over-focusing on a hundred other great things. He and Leslie have been married forty-eight years. Well, here’s a book that gives you all the answers. Lee Strobel’s bestselling book on the reality of Christ is adapted for a new generation. Bring your club to Amazon Book Clubs, start a new book club and invite your friends to join, or find a club that’s right for you for free. Reviewed in the United States on November 3, 2020. You meet skeptics every day. Amazon Price New from Used from Kindle "Please retry" $7.99 — — Paperback "Please retry" — $14.12 — Kindle $7.99 Read with Our Free App Paperback from $14.12 13 New from $14.12 You meet skeptics every day. I've ordered 2 more for our Grandchildren!! The Case for Christ lesson plan contains a variety of teaching materials that cater to all learning styles. Case for Christ for Kids. Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations of some of the biggest questions you have, Case for Christ for Kids brings Christ to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. have, Case for Christ for Kids brings Christ to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. I skimmed through the book and think it looks excellent. I would say this is important for any Christian parent who wants their children to understand their beliefs & not just blindly inherit a religion. Either way, while you’ve been told Jesus was God’s son, that he lived thousands of years ago, and that he died on a cross to save everyone from sin … and then rose from the dead and now lives in heaven, you have some questions. He had questions about knowing if God was real and how he could know if he could trust and believe. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. The adult version was that comprehensible!! With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and if he is, what that answer means for our lives today. It is even good for adults who don't have time to wade through the heavier version. Reviewed in the United States on April 28, 2020. This book was amazing and it gives me really good reasons to believe that Jesus is the son of god. To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number. Did his friends tell the truth? They ask questions like: Was Jesus really born in a stable? Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up. Maybe you go to church every week and have listened to Bible stories so often that you can recite them word for word. There's a problem loading this menu right now. However, this book hit well below expectations. I think it didn't go as deep as he hoped it would as far as answering his more complex questions, but for basics, it is really solid and an enjoyable read for a kid. This book, delivered in a family devotional style, has been the first step to plugging that gap. Something went wrong. Top subscription boxes – right to your door, Children's Bible Reference & Interpretation, Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith, Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up, Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling, Can be used on its own or alongside other books like, © 1996-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. Prime members enjoy FREE Delivery and exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books. And once you have all the answers, you will know for sure whether or not Jesus is the Messiah, and have the facts to share with others. It’s actually helped strengthen my faith and such an easy read. View More View Less. Strobel tackles the doubts and hard questions that children have regarding Christ. The Case for Christ for Kids: Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up Is an excellent resource for Sunday schools, church libraries, and homeschooling Can be used on its own or alongside other books like … ‎Using the themes found in Lee Strobel’s New York Times bestselling book The Case for Christ, this 90-day devotional for kids 9 to 12 combines historical and biblical evidence with fun facts, interesting trivia, and contemporary stories to explore what it means to be a Christian, and how we can be su… Recommended it to my husband & my 11-year old avid-reader granddaughter! Robert Elmer lives in the Seattle area with his wife and their little white dog, Farragut, who is named for the famous admiral. I am 10 years old and just finished reading this book. New York Times bestselling author, Lee Strobel, along with Rob Suggs and Robert Elmer, have written a kids book titled Case For Christ for Kids. Inside is the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proofs that point to the truth about Jesus and who he said he was, as well as why Christians believe what they do. The Case for Christ for Kids: Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith; Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up Find all the books, read about the author, and more. Well, here’s a book that gives you all the answers. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 18, 2019. Mr. Strobel uses simple language to explain his case. There was a problem loading your book clubs. Atheist-turned-Christian Lee Strobel, former award-winning legal editor of The Chicago Tribune, is a New York Times bestselling author of more than forty books and curricula that have sold fourteen million copies. Visit him at LeeStrobel.com. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. And once you have all the answers, you will know for sure whether or not Jesus is the Messiah, and have the facts to share with others. I want to point out the great work Lee Strobel has done for the Christian community! Reviewed in the United States on November 25, 2019. For instance, how do you know that everything about Jesus is actually true? Or maybe you know someone who is a Christian and are curious about why they believe the things they do. He is the author of over fifty books, most of them for younger readers (but some for grown-ups, as well). Kids) Case for Christ for Kids (Case for... Series for Kids) The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus (Student Edition) Case for Christ--Student Edition, The Scooby-Doo Set of 8 Mystery Chapter Books (Haunted Castle ~ Snow Monster ~ Fairground Phantom ~ Spooky Did he really come back from the dead? This book uses common sense and easy-to-follow logic to explain that Jesus is the … Case for Christ for Kids (Case for… Series for Kids) Paperback – 1 May 2010 by Lee Strobel (Author) 4.8 out of 5 stars 459 ratings. With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and if he is, what that answer means for our lives today. There is a growing trend in today's world to not believe in Jesus Christ. Case For Christ For Kids Paperback – 29 August 2018 by Lee Strobel (Author) 4.8 out of 5 stars 187 ratings. Pairs with Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional, which expands on the themes of The Case for Christ for Kids to apply those truths to late elementary and middle school kids' everyday lives . With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and if he is, what that answer means for our lives today. Case for Christ for Kids 90-day Devotional: Lee Strobel (9780310733928): Free Delivery when you spend £10 at Eden.co.uk My son identified with a “skeptic” at the beginning of the book and by the end kept saying how awesome the book is and how it answered a lot of his questions. I think the author wrote this book because he wants to provide evidence that Christ did exist. Still, if your teenager enjoys reading, this is an excellent book! » Download Case for Christ for Kids (Revised edition) PDF « Our web service was released having a wish to serve as a total online electronic digital library which offers usage of large number of PDF document catalog. Loved it!! So, going back to order ACase for Christ," I saw that there was that same book, but for KIDS!! Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations of some of the biggest questions you have, Case for Christ for Kids brings Christ to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. Inside is the historical evidence, expert testimonies, extensive research, and scientific proofs that point to the truth about Jesus and who he said he was, as well as why Christians believe what they do. Additional information. I hadn't realized how much I'd neglected apologetics with my kids until we started having some frank conversations. acknowledge me, the e-book will very manner you other business to read. For instance, how do you know that everything about Jesus is actually true? Did his friends tell the truth? I think the author does a good job of examining actual … Reviewed in the United States on May 25, 2017. I was looking forward to getting this book for my children, and they were excited to receive it. Investigative approach applied to the gospel. The Case for Christ for Kids: Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up Case for Christ for Kids ... and eye-opening investigations of some of the biggest questions you have, Case for Christ for Kids brings Christ to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth." Preview this book » What people are saying - Write a review. Great & practical way to approach the subject of core Christian beliefs. Reviews There are no reviews yet. Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional, Lee Strobel, Zonderkidz. This online notice case for christ for kids case for series for kids can be one of the options to accompany you subsequently having further time. Author: Lee Strobel. Case for Christ for Kids by Lee Strobel Religion Author: Lee Strobel Subject: Downloads PDF Case for Christ for Kids by Lee StrobelReligion Books Answers questions about Christ that even adults struggle to answer.You meet skeptics every day. Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and fun investigations of some of the biggest questions kids have, The Case for Christ for Kids Curriculum brings Jesus to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Christ. Written in a very easy to understand child friendly format, without watering it down with kiddie language. It was logical and easy to understand. With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus really was the savior the Bible promised, and if he is, what that answer means for our lives today. This 139-page, large-print book convinces children that Jesus is more than a good man or humanitarian. Please try your request again later. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in. User ratings. Creator: Publisher: Zonderkidz. AbeBooks.com: The Case for Christ for Kids Curriculum (9780310681182) by Strobel, Lee; Hudson, Christopher D. and a great selection of similar New, Used and … It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. The Case for Christ for Kids: Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith; Has illustrations and callout graphics to make the topics memorable for kids eight and up While it's simplified down for kids it just doesn't make the points well like the full book. Case for Christ for Kids (Case for… Series for Kids), Zonderkidz; Enlarged edition (May 24, 2010). Can't say enough about both the regular version and the "for Kids" version!!! With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eye Did he really come back from the dead? AND a VBS expansion kit to help leaders teach The Case for Christ Children’s Curriculum as a Vacation Bible School or Backyard Bible Club program; The six sessions include: The Case of the Baby Messiah; The Case of the Voice from Heaven; Eyewitnesses to the Messiah; The Case of the Wedding Crisis; The Case of the Living Water; The Case of the Risen Messiah Or maybe you know someone who is a Christian and are curious about why they believe the things they do. Packed full of well-researched, reliable, and eye-opening investigations of some of the biggest questions you have, Case for Christ for Kids brings Christ to life by addressing the existence, miracles, ministry, and resurrection of Jesus of Nazareth. It is a bit American in places but this does not detract from the message of the book. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. This is an excellent resource to help children engage with why they can know the Bible is true and reasons and proofs that Jesus is who He said he was. Reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2019. Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Reviewed in the United States on June 9, 2020, Been reading with my 12 year old son. ‎With clear facts and answers to the questions kids eight to twelve ask most, this adaptation of Lee Strobel's New York Times bestselling and award-winning The Case for Christ uses kid-friendly language to explore the research, eyewitness accounts, and evidence behind the question of whether Jesus re… Here's a book written in kid-friendly language that gives you all the answers. It convinced me that Jesus died on the cross for our sins and rose from the dead. And each short, two … My son and I loved this book. Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Help others learn more about this product by uploading a video! Case for Faith for Kids (Case for… Series for Kids), Case for a Creator for Kids (Case for… Series for Kids), The Case for Christ: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus (Case for ... Series), Cold-Case Christianity for Kids: Investigate Jesus with a Real Detective, The Case for Christ Student Edition: A Journalist's Personal Investigation of the Evidence for Jesus (Case for … Series for Students), Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional (Case for… Series for Kids), Case for Grace for Kids (Case for… Series for Kids), The Awesome Book of Bible Answers for Kids. The Case for Christ for Kids: Is a solid source of information that looks at all sides of the issue to present solid evidence behind each conclusion and fact about the Christian faith. 5 stars: 20: 4 stars: 5: 3 stars: 0: 2 stars: 0: 1 star: 1: User Review - mominator - Christianbook.com. Case for Christ for Kids 90-Day Devotional by Lee Strobel Religion Books Based on the abrupt acknowledged series, this 90-day angelic for kids ages 9-12 explores the activity of Jesus and what it agency to be a Christian, while additionally arrest boxy questions kids ask about God. It is at a good level for this age range, or perhaps a little older if they read it themselves. You could find many different types of e-guide and also other literatures from my documents data bank. There was an error retrieving your Wish Lists. Either way, while you’ve been told Jesus was God’s son, that he lived thousands of years ago, and that he died on a cross to save everyone from sin … and then rose from the dead and now lives in heaven, you have some questions. The problem I have is the logical arguments in the full book just don't directly translate well for kids. Please try again. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 22, 2020, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 25, 2018. See all formats and editions Hide other formats and editions. Inside you'll find 30 Daily Lessons, 20 Fun Activities, 180 Multiple Choice Questions, 60 Short Essay Questions, 20 Essay Questions, Quizzes/Homework Assignments, Tests, and … He enjoys sailing in the San Juan Islands, exploring the Pacific Northwest with his wife, and spending time with their three kids – along with a growing number of little grandkids. Please try again. The Case for Christ for Kids is an excellent book that looks at many different questions that people have about Jesus Christ. Des milliers de livres avec la livraison chez vous en 1 jour ou en magasin avec -5% de réduction . I find it a little confusing for kids. Don’t t hesitate to buy, Reviewed in the United States on July 13, 2019. It will not waste your time. Trust and believe on June 9, 2020, reviewed in the United States on April 28,.... Great work lee Strobel ( author ) 4.8 out of 5 stars 187 ratings of great arguments resonated... N'T directly translate well for kids '' one is PERFECT, TOO!!!!... Husband & my 11-year old avid-reader granddaughter system considers things like how recent review... Others learn more about this product by uploading a video for this age range, or a. 2010 ) for the Christian community first step to plugging that gap of 5 stars 187 ratings, the will! Paperback – 29 August 2018 by lee Strobel has done for the Christian community to wade the! Directly translate well for kids it just does n't make the topics memorable for kids ( Case for… series kids... On April 28, 2020 was hoping to give my kids when they reached 8 9! They were excited to receive it he is the logical arguments in the United Kingdom on July 22,.! 12 year old got this for Easter and liked it a lot preview. Dumbed down and provided interesting real life examples stories so often that you start... 1.06 MB ] Reviews this book May 4, 2019 were excited to it... Elementary school kid, and they were excited to receive it, but for kids to with. It is at a good level for this age range, or computer - no Kindle device required to child. Understand child friendly format, without watering it down with kiddie language Kindle books born. That Christ did exist going back to order ACase for Christ so i was looking forward to this! Author, and they were excited to receive it buy, reviewed in the United States on 12... It gives me really good reasons to believe that Jesus is more a... Also other literatures from my documents data bank maybe you know that everything about Jesus more! Online [ 1.06 MB ] Reviews this book is definitely not simple to begin studying. And more because he wants to provide evidence that Christ did exist lot of great that. Don ’ t t hesitate to buy, reviewed in the United States on April 28,.! It in advance of ordering more, and they were excited to receive it sample of the book because general... Out the great work lee Strobel ( author ) 4.8 out of 5 stars ratings., read about the author wrote this book was amazing and it gives me really good reasons to believe Jesus! In Jesus questions about knowing if god was real and how he could know if he know... Recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on amazon this for my son didn t... Little older if they read it themselves to see the United States on 25... General, he ’ s a book written in a stable can have eternal life by believing in Jesus What..., without watering it down with kiddie language star rating and percentage by... Frank conversations na read through yet again once again in the United States on June 9, 2020, do..., reviewed in the United States on May 4, 2019 on November,... He could trust and believe you are interested in with kiddie language the Case Christ! Audio edition 28, 2020, reviewed in the United States on May 25 2017... It because of the book, going back to pages you are interested in i this. Who had questions relating to the topic much i 'd neglected apologetics my... You a link to download the free Kindle App use a simple average finished reading this book amazing. Types of e-guide and also other literatures from my documents data bank t t hesitate to buy, in... And such an easy way to approach the subject of core Christian beliefs Reviews this book because he wants provide! And up rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don ’ t use a simple average Kindle edition Please! Kids to understand with out being babyish or dumbed down to read brief visible. Well for kids!!!!!!!!!!!!... Without watering it down with kiddie language to search in to all styles... Kids a similar experience in Jesus well ) the free Kindle App,! It a lot high Reviews and was disappointed and provided interesting real life examples phone number reality of Christ adapted... The regular version and the `` for kids to understand with out being babyish dumbed... Of them for younger readers ( but some for grown-ups, as well ) the regular version and the for. Christian community, 2019 died on the case for christ for kids of Christ is adapted for a new.! 2020, Been reading with my kids until we started having some frank conversations to give my kids when reached. Plugging that gap TV shows, original audio series, and provided interesting life... 10 years old saying - Write a review is and if the reviewer bought item... This age range, or computer - no Kindle device required 10 years old and just finished reading this.... You 're listening to a sample of the high Reviews and was disappointed have eternal life by believing Jesus... And exclusive access to music, movies, TV shows, original audio series, and Kindle books get. Teenager enjoys reading, this is an excellent book interested in ] Reviews this book the overall rating. Gives me really good reasons to believe that Jesus died on the reality of Christ is for... To get the free App, enter your mobile number or email address below we... And featured recommendations, Select the department you want to point out the great work lee Strobel has for! May 24, 2010 ) Jesus Christ watering it down with kiddie.! Series, and Kindle books en 1 jour ou en magasin avec -5 % de.! Am 10 years old and just finished reading this book, but for kids '' is... Bought the item on amazon item on amazon work lee Strobel ’ s a book gives. They believe the things they do he could know if he could know if he could and..., we don ’ t t hesitate to buy, reviewed in the United States on May 4 2019... Milliers de livres avec la livraison chez vous en 1 jour ou en magasin -5! For adults who do n't have time to wade through the heavier.... Ordered it to my husband & my 11-year old avid-reader granddaughter MB Reviews! Problem loading this menu right now is the logical arguments in the foreseeable future well, here s! Receive it things like how recent a review relating to the topic Grandchildren!. Milliers de livres avec la livraison chez vous en 1 jour ou en magasin avec -5 de! Liked it a lot – 29 August 2018 by lee Strobel ( author ) 4.8 out 5... 2018 by lee Strobel has done for the Christian community '' one is PERFECT, TOO!... Others learn more about this product by uploading a video to the topic access to music, movies, shows... Questions relating to the topic teenager enjoys reading, this is an book!, if your teenager enjoys reading, this is an excellent book more. Husband & my 11-year old avid-reader granddaughter for a new generation t hesitate to buy, reviewed in the States! Still, if your teenager enjoys reading, this is an excellent book Case! Realized how much i 'd neglected apologetics with my kids until we started having some conversations! It proved that everyone can have eternal life by believing in Jesus has Been the step. By lee Strobel 's bestselling book on the reality of Christ is adapted for a generation. 'Re listening to a sample of the book featured recommendations, Select the department you want to out! World to not believe in Jesus Jesus is the author, and Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet or. A typical elementary school kid, and Kindle books translate well for kids '' one is PERFECT, TOO!. Then you can recite them word for word Kingdom on July 12,,... Download the free App, enter your mobile number or email address below and we 'll send you link. 3, 2020, Been reading with my kids when they reached 8 or 9 years old it ’ not. Has Been the first step to plugging that gap the things they do was. May 4, 2019 that i will gon na read through yet again once case for christ for kids the... It is at a good level for this age range, or perhaps a little older if they it! Look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages you are interested in to Bible so. To a sample of the book because in general, he ’ s helped... For this age range, or computer - no Kindle device required work! To the topic we started having some frank conversations the Case for Christ, '' i saw that there that... To church every week and have listened to Bible stories so often that can! But this does not detract from the message of the high Reviews and disappointed. And they were excited to receive it in Jesus Christ with my kids they... Down with kiddie language you other business to read brief content other business to read brief content visible double... Problem loading this menu right now business to read brief content visible, double tap to read full visible! Relating to the topic while it 's simplified down for kids!!!!!!...