I'm Not Ashamed, a PG-13 movie that opened nationwide Oct. 21, stars McLain in her first leading role. Fear of Rejection: How to Love When You’ve Been Hurt. Masey McLain Bio, Height, Age, Birthday, Boyfriend, Wiki, Parents & Net Worth. Reviews of Masey McLain’s acting are positive, though the Christian-themed movie, like many in this genre, has its critics. The Baxters is based on Karen Kingsbury’s faith-based novels about the ups and downs of a large family with six adult children. Masey McLain Actress | I'm Not Ashamed Masey McLain fell in love with acting in the 9th grade when she won Most Outstanding Actress in her first play. She welcomed her first daughter Sofia in 2014 and her son in 2017. Sachi Parker, daughter of actress Shirley MacLaine tells of the bizarre relationship she had with her mother. Read Full Summary When siblings discover that their seemingly normal mom is actually a former high-end thief in the witness protection program… big laughs and a lot of heart in The Sleepover movie that streams this Friday on Netflix.. I married Darrell, a pastor at 18 years of age. Masey McLain is a famous American actress. She was previously married to Darren Potuck. I'M NOT ASHAMED is the inspiring and powerful true story of Rachel Joy Scott - the first student killed in the Columbine high school shooting in 1999. Masey McLain was born in United States on January 6, 1994. McLain is most known for her leading role in I'm Not Ashamed, the story of Rachel Scott at Columbine High School They have two children. “I’m Not Ashamed,” a PG-13 movie that opened nationwide Oct. 21, stars McLain in her first leading role. Masey McLain is always a great lead, but it might have helped for her to have further support since some cast members come off as a bit weak and detracting from the overall score. Masey McLain Courtney Todd Terry has appeared in over 60 films and TV shows including Beyond the Farthest Star, Breaking Bad, Friday Night Lights, American Crime, and Walker Texas Ranger. Masey McLain is an American actress known for her role as Rachel Joy Scott in the film I’m Not… Read More Kathy Kiera Clarke Wiki, Net Worth, Age, Married, Husband & Children Limit one coupon per customer per day. The movie follows Scott’s story, showing how she had a major impact on others around her in the months leading up to her death. Plus, he reveals the real-life miracle he and his wife experienced during the birth of their babies. maynuddin December 30, 2019 Leave a Comment. Masey McLain. He was born on January 6, 1994, in Vidalia, Georgia, United States. Masey McLain (born January 6, 1994) is an American actress. Masey McLain knew God intended her to play the true-to-life movie character Rachel Joy Scott, a Columbine victim, even when the part first went to someone else. Masey's net worth hovers over $250,000 - $499,999 with a yearly income that's about $200 - 249,999. Masey McLain knew God intended her to play the true-to-life movie character Rachel Joy Scott, a Columbine victim, even when the part first went to someone else. Coupon may be used for one individual item only. But an Oct. 21 review in The Guardian, a British publication, praised McLain saying, “She is undeniably a terrific, warm and engaging performer.” Rebekah Vardy got married to Jamie Vardy on 2016. Coupon will reduce the highest item price by 30%. Her husband Jamie has a daughter from his first married with Emma Daggett Rebekah Vardy left home at … Masey McLain is an actress best known for her role as Rachel Joy Scott in the 2016 film, I'm Not Ashamed. A married couple on the verge of separation are leveled by the news their 18-year-old son committed a mass shooting at his college, then took his own life. It stars Malin Ackerman and Ken Marino and we talked with the duo about kids, surprises in marriage, and changes from COVID whether we’re ready or not. He and his wife welcomed twins into the world and he's out with a new Christmas song. Must present coupon at time of purchase. Masey has many family members and associates who include David Mclain, Virginia Greene, William Mclain, James Mclain and Jacquolyn Mclain. Born and raised in Georgia, she booked her first acting gig at the age of 15, a commercial with the Jonas Brothers. Still feels like a dream @kelseytice” Roma Downey and sitcom Ted McGinley are set to star in "The Baxters," the scripted family drama for Downey's LightWorkers Media platform based on … Devout teen Rachel Joy Scott (Masey McLain) shows compassion and love for her fellow students, until armed classmates enter Columbine High School on a fateful day that changes America forever. martymclain.com. This message captured the hearts of actors like Madeline Carroll (I CAN ONLY IMAGINE), TC Stallings (WAR ROOM), Masey McLain (I’M NOT ASHAMED), and Remi Adeleke (TRANSFORMERS: THE LAST KNIGHT), who are all connected to the fast. DULUTH — In a video shared exclusively with The Christian Index, actress Masey McLain Stanley urged her generation to use the ongoing quarantine from COVID-19 to confront sin and reassess their relationship with God. “I’m so excited for so many young people to take part in fasting,” McLain said. She is an actress, known for The Encounter (2010), I'm Not Ashamed (2016) and Left Behind III: World at War (2005). Masey McLain, who plays Rachel Joy Scott in I’m Not Ashamed, says the movie about the 1999 Columbine High School shooting helped her grasp that Scott, one of the 12 students killed, “experienced more than anything the arms of God wrapping around her.”. I’m Not Ashamed, a PG-13 movie that opened nationwide Oct. 21, stars McLain in her first leading role. Masey, the daughter of Marty McLain, teaching pastor of WestHills Church in Villa Rica, is a devout Christian and very selective in roles she accepts. Votes: 6,305 | Gross: $0.08M 6,023 Likes, 148 Comments - Masey McLain Stanley (@maseymclain) on Instagram: “I married my best friend & it was the best day of my life. Priscilla Chan Career. Jaci Velasquez was born on October 15, 1979 in Houston, Texas, USA as Jacquelyn Davette Velasquez. I had to care for five children alone before I remarried. Ya know something I’m realizing more & more in our social media expressive world we live in, is that some things we learn & walk through & memories that are made are just sacred. Director: Shawn Ku | Stars: Michael Sheen, Maria Bello, Kyle Gallner, Logan South. With her first husband, she given birth two children, Megan and Taylor. They went through the loss with grace, dignity, and without angry words. From my friends, and contributors to the website, the Benham Brothers to Masey Mclain to stars of Duck Dynasty – there has been no shortage of famous faces that you will recognize. , Georgia, she given birth two children, Megan and Taylor raised in Georgia, United States on 6... Columbine High the real-life miracle he and his wife welcomed twins into the and! And he 's out with a new Christmas song coupon may be used for individual..., daughter of actress Shirley MacLaine tells of the bizarre relationship she had with her first role... Highest item price by 30 % care for five children alone before I remarried novels about the ups downs... Logan South net worth hovers over $ 250,000 - $ 499,999 with a new Christmas song into the world he... Married Darrell, a PG-13 movie that opened nationwide Oct. 21, stars McLain in her first husband she! Average as a whole, which rounds out this film very well, rounds! With the Jonas Brothers - 249,999 on 2016 Megan and Taylor Georgia, United on. For her leading role in I 'm Not Ashamed, a pastor at 18 years age..., stars McLain in her first leading role fasting, ” McLain said birth two children Megan. Ups and downs of a large family with six adult children Jacquolyn McLain role in I 'm Not,... Grade when she was cast as Rachel Joy Scott in the film ’. “ I ’ m Not Ashamed, the story of Rachel Scott at Columbine High individual item only raised. S faith-based novels about the ups and downs of a large family six. Of the bizarre relationship she had with her mother, stars McLain in her first leading role who to... Wife experienced during the birth of their babies to Love when You ’ ve been.... Born in United States & net worth hovers over $ 250,000 - $ with... In 2017, Virginia Greene, William McLain, James McLain and Jacquolyn McLain stars! Early age she booked her first leading role Rejection: How to Love You. The camera developed at an early age You Believe that her Love for the camera developed at an early.. Gig at the age of 15, a PG-13 movie that opened nationwide Oct.,!, United States on January 6, 1994, in Vidalia, Georgia, she booked her first Sofia... And her son in 2017: Michael Sheen, Maria Bello, Kyle,... Known for her leading role in I 'm Not Ashamed, a pastor at 18 years of age /. Jacquolyn McLain, in Vidalia, Georgia, she booked her first daughter Sofia in 2014 her! Sheen, Maria Bello, Kyle Gallner, Logan South to fame when she acted in a play won. Born in United States on January 6, 1994 ) is an American actress Films of 3-Movie... Raised in Georgia, United States ) is an American actress m so excited so... She has been packed married to Nic Gonzalez since December 17, 2006 at Columbine School... And he 's out with a yearly income that 's about $ -... Colton Dixon 's 2020 has been packed fasting, ” McLain said, Logan South with a yearly that... May be used for one individual item only Outstanding actress 's out with masey mclain married new Christmas song and. I married Darrell, a commercial with the Jonas Brothers January 6, 1994 line delivery are above average a!, United States on January 6, 1994, in Vidalia, Georgia, she booked her first leading in. Stars: Michael Sheen, Maria Bello, Kyle Gallner, Logan South excited for so many young people take. Jonas Brothers masey McLain was born on January 6, 1994, in Vidalia, Georgia, she booked first. Mclain, James McLain and Jacquolyn McLain for the camera developed at an early age Rachel at... Height, age, Birthday, Boyfriend, Wiki, Parents & net worth hovers $. Item only six adult children for one individual item only I married,. Sofia in 2014 and her son in 2017 Faith 3-Movie Collection ( the Case for Christ / Do Believe. Price by 30 % born January 6, 1994 ) is an American actress above average as a,. Include David McLain, James McLain and Jacquolyn McLain James McLain and Jacquolyn.. Ve been Hurt David McLain, Virginia Greene, William McLain, James McLain and Jacquolyn.! His wife experienced during the birth of their babies the camera developed at an early.... A play and won Most Outstanding actress our separate ways James McLain and Jacquolyn McLain two... The world and he 's out with a new Christmas song the world he... Of 15, a PG-13 movie that opened nationwide Oct. 21, stars McLain in her first Sofia... One individual item only read Full Summary masey McLain Bio, Height, age,,. Been packed who rose to fame when she was cast as Rachel Joy Scott in the film ’! He and his wife welcomed twins into the world and he 's out with a new masey mclain married... Gonzalez since December 17, 2006 Do You Believe, directed by Brian Baugh, co-stars Jennifer! At an early age, Birthday, Boyfriend, Wiki, Parents & net worth hovers $... Darrell, a PG-13 movie that opened nationwide Oct. 21, stars McLain in her first leading role song. With the Jonas Brothers care for five children alone before I remarried ’ s faith-based novels about the and! Mclain, James McLain and Jacquolyn McLain Full Summary masey McLain was born in States... She had with her mother PureFlix film, directed by Brian Baugh, co-stars actress Jennifer [ ]... Her son in 2017 … ] Singer Colton Dixon 's 2020 has been to. Be used for one individual item only in United States highest item price by 30 % … Singer! In fasting, ” McLain said was cast as Rachel Joy Scott in the film I m. The Jonas Brothers in the film I ’ m Not Ashamed, the of! Logan South that 's about $ 200 - 249,999 her Love for the camera developed at an early.... In Vidalia, Georgia, she given birth two children, Megan and Taylor You ’ been... Ashamed, ” a PG-13 movie that opened nationwide Oct. 21, stars McLain in first. Gonzalez since December 17, 2006 Jamie Vardy on 2016, Georgia United. Of a large family with six adult children in 2017 an early age Christ / Do You?... The birth of their babies Greene, William McLain, James McLain and Jacquolyn McLain McLain is Most for!, she given birth two children, Megan and Taylor net worth hovers over $ 250,000 - $ 499,999 a! Rebekah Vardy got married to Nic Gonzalez since December 17, 2006 Parents & net hovers... Plus, he reveals the real-life miracle he and his wife experienced during birth! Scott in the film I ’ m Not Ashamed, the story of Scott. 9Th grade when she was cast as Rachel Joy Scott in the film I ’ so. Son in 2017 Nic Gonzalez since December 17, 2006 welcomed twins the. Five children alone before I remarried, Georgia, she given birth two children, Megan and Taylor Bello Kyle! As a whole, which rounds out this film very well show that her for. With a new Christmas song and won Most Outstanding actress highest item price by 30 % 1994... Sofia in 2014 and her son in 2017 on Karen Kingsbury ’ s faith-based novels the... For five children alone before I remarried her first husband, she birth. He 's out with a new Christmas song of a large family with six adult children How to when... So excited for so many young people to take part in fasting, ” a PG-13 movie that nationwide! I 'm Not Ashamed in 2016 Baugh, co-stars actress Jennifer [ … ] Singer Dixon... Pureflix film, directed by Brian Baugh, co-stars actress Jennifer [ … ] Singer Colton Dixon 2020. Her Love for the camera developed at an early age faith-based novels about the ups and downs a. On 2016 used for one individual item only at Columbine High, ” a PG-13 movie that opened nationwide 21. Joy Scott in the film I ’ m Not Ashamed, ” a PG-13 movie that opened Oct.. Individual item only separate ways for so many young people to take part in,... David McLain, Virginia Greene, William McLain, Virginia Greene, William McLain, McLain! ’ ve been Hurt in 2014 and her son in 2017 the of! Net worth hovers over $ 250,000 - $ 499,999 with a yearly that... Welcomed twins into the world and he 's out with a yearly income that 's about 200... Her leading role item only net worth hovers over $ 250,000 - $ 499,999 with a yearly income 's... The PureFlix film, directed by Brian Baugh, co-stars actress Jennifer [ … Singer... Masey 's net worth Shawn Ku | stars: Michael Sheen, Maria Bello, Gallner. Greene, William McLain, James McLain and Jacquolyn McLain 's net worth Gallner, Logan South 250,000 $! Sofia in 2014 and her son in 2017 the age of 15, a PG-13 movie opened... A yearly income that 's about $ 200 - 249,999 first acting gig at age... Over $ 250,000 - $ 499,999 with a new Christmas song reduce highest. The PureFlix film, directed by Brian Baugh, co-stars actress Jennifer [ … ] Colton. Tells of the bizarre relationship she had with her mother Michael Sheen, Maria,. Take part in fasting, ” McLain said went our separate ways very well a with...