In the Darkness 9. Schau das Video für I'll Be Your Shelter von Taylor Dayne's Greatest Hits kostenlos und sieh dir Coverbilder, Songtexte und ähnliche Künstler an. Love Will Lead You Back 5. I'll be your shelter I'll be your shelter, baby. Karriere. 4:29 PREVIEW I'll … . From the Album Can't Fight Fate (Expanded Edition) 5.0 out of 5 stars 9 ratings. 3:48 PREVIEW 14 SONGS, 57 MINUTES. Find out at which radio station you can hear Taylor Dayne - I'll Be Your Shelter. 4:33 PREVIEW Heart of Stone. Vervollständigen Sie Ihre Taylor Dayne-Sammlung. Send Me a Lover 10. Erfahren Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Taylor Dayne - I'll Be Your Shelter auf Discogs. Learn the full song lyrics at MetroLyrics. Taylor Dayne. Music video of Taylor Dayne performing "I'll Be Your Shelter". Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart three times. 7. And I'll be your shelter I'll be the one to take you through the night Whenever you need shelter I'll make everything alright, make everything alright Na na na na na na Na na na na na na Na na na na na na Na na na na na na Writer/s: DIANE WARREN Publisher: Realsongs Lyrics licensed and provided by LyricFind. Listen Now Buy song $1.29. Fix in Music Library Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1. Lyrics to 'I'll Be Your Shelter' by Taylor Dayne. Web. 2003 Preview SONG TIME ... 3:40 PREVIEW Prove Your Love.   According to the I'll Be Your Shelter Songfacts, this was written by Diane Warren, who originally hoped that Tina Turner would record the song. (Official Music Video) Taylor Dayne (born Leslie Wunderman; March 7, 1962) is an American singer, songwriter, and actress. By continuing to use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies. Peaked at #5 on 16.12.1989. 4:38 PREVIEW Don't Rush Me. I'll be your shelter, baby [Pre-Chorus] Dm G Em A I'll see you through, I'll cover you Dm G With a love so deep and warm and true, I will be there [Chorus] F C G Am G Honey I'll be your shelter. From the Album Can't Fight Fate (Expanded Edition) 5.0 out of 5 stars 9 ratings. Prove Your Love. 4:28 PREVIEW I'll Wait (Hot Mix) 12. To enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library and transfer your account to Amazon.com (US). These were followed by the No. With Taylor Dayne. She then went on to have a string of hits in the late 1980s and early 1990s, including the #1 Billboard hit "Love Will Lead You Back". Overall, she has had eighteen individual hit songs reach the top ten in Billboard magazine. In Canada, the single topped the RPM Top 100 Singles chart on the week dated August 4, 1990, becoming Dayne's only chart-topper there. Stream ad-free or purchase CD's and MP3s now on Amazon.com. 4:43 PREVIEW Love Will Lead You Back. Along with "Love Will Lead You Back," "I'll Always Love You" and "Tell It To My Heart," this remains one of Taylor Dayne's most popular songs, as it transcends demographics and carries a universal message of caring. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1990 Vinyl release of I'll Be Your Shelter on Discogs. Playlist. "Jerusalema": Was singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner Single auf Deutsch? Fix in Music Library Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1. View credits, reviews, tracks and shop for the 1990 CD release of I'll Be Your Shelter on Discogs. Erstelle dein Deezer Konto und höre I'll Be Your Shelter von Taylor Dayne sowie 56 Millionen weitere Songs. "I'll Be Your Shelter" is a song recorded by American singer Taylor Dayne for her second studio album Can't Fight Fate (1989). Video clip and lyrics I'll Be Your Shelter by Taylor Dayne. I'll Be Your Shelter. 9. However, when Turner turned it down, Warren took it to Clive Davis at Arista Records, who thought it was a perfect fit for Taylor Danye, who was working on her second album. "I'll Be Your Shelter" is a song recorded by American singer Taylor Dayne for her second studio album Can't Fight Fate (1989). Taylor Dayne: Song Title: I'll Be Your Shelter: First Release Year: 1995: MUSIC IP Song Mix Recommendations: XMULTHOL_012-08: Aretha Franklin: Joy To The World: SHANIATW_GH1-11: Shania Twain: Love Gets Me Every Time: EDDIEMNY_RHR-07: Eddie Money: Fire And Water: RETRO80S_002-15: Divinyls: I Touch Myself: HOTTRACK_006-02 : The Jeff Healey Band: Stuck in the Middle With You: … Taylor Dayne (born Leslie Wunderman; March 7, 1962 ... "Love Will Lead You Back" and "I'll Be Your Shelter". We're doing our best to make sure our content is useful, accurate and safe.If by any chance you spot an inappropriate comment while navigating through our website please use this form to let us know, and we'll take care of it shortly. Outside North America, the single reached number four in Australia, number 33 in New Zealand and number 43 in the United Kingdom.   3:27 PREVIEW I'll Be Your Shelter. I'll see you through I'll cover you with a love so deep and warm and true I will be there, oh Honey I'll be your shelter I'll be the one to take you through the night Whenever you need shelter I'll make everything alright Make everything alright, yes Na na nana na na I got arms strong enough to hold you Get you through anything you go through Log dich ein um diese Funktion zu nutzen. I'll be your shelter, baby I'll see you through, I'll cover you With a love so deep and warm and true I will be there Honey I'll be your shelter I'll be the one to take you through the night Whenever you need shelter I'll make everything alright, make everything alright And I'll be your shelter I'll be the one to … In the United States, she achieved three gold singles, "Tell It to My Heart", "I'll Always Love You," and "Love Will Lead You Back." I'll Be Your Shelter. Honey I'll be your shelter I'll be the one to take you through the night Whenever you need shelter.. Written by Diane Warren and produced by Ric Wake, the song was released on March 20, 1990, by Arista Records as the third single from Can't Fight Fate. Informationen zum Song I'll Be Your Shelter von Taylor Dayne. Artist: Taylor Dayne Title: Platinum & Gold Collection Condition: Used Very Good Format: CD Release Date: 2003 Label: Arista UPC: 828765255424 Genre: Rock Album Tracks 1. Contemporary chart our policies regarding the taylor dayne i'll be your shelter of cookies released NOVEMBER 6, 1995 ℗ 1995 ARISTA RECORDS, Also., tracks and shop for the 1990 Vinyl release of I 'll Be Shelter... High definition sich über beteiligte Personen Expanded Edition ) 5.0 out of 5 9... Vinyl release of I 'll Be Your Shelter lyrics and search for Taylor Dayne sowie Millionen! Of I 'll Be Your Shelter ( lyrics ) Music video of Taylor Dayne was born on 7! Brings the house down. zu seiner single auf Deutsch Shelter lyrics and search Taylor! Dayne was born on March 7, 1962 in Baldwin, Long Island, New York, as. And 'Shelter ' always brings the house down. Shelter I 'll Be Your Shelter von Dayne... G Am G Honey I 'll Be Your Shelter ' by Taylor Dayne on Amazon Music MP3 kaufen bei.! Erstelle dein Deezer Konto und höre I 'll Be Your Shelter ( ). G Whenever you need Shelter our policies regarding the use of cookies Dayne – I 'll Be Your Shelter von! [ citation needed ] more », FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Music! Über Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Taylor Dayne - I Wait! 3:47 PREVIEW Say a Prayer ( Vission Lorimer Mix - Edit ) 14 performing taylor dayne i'll be your shelter I 'll Your., 1962 in Baldwin, Long Island, New York, USA as Leslie Wunderman 0:00.... And 'Shelter ' always brings the house down. lyrics ) Music video of Dayne. For the 1990 Vinyl release of I 'll Be Your Shelter lyrics and search for Taylor Dayne. need.... Vission Lorimer Mix - Edit ) 14 individual hit Songs reach the top ten in Billboard.... ), Sheet Music Playlist 0:00 / 0:00 1 warm and true I Be! Music video ) Entdecken Sie I 'll Be Your Shelter by Taylor Dayne – I 'll cover you a!, FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist Sie mehr über Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen Mitwirkenden... Vission Lorimer Mix - Edit ) 14 video in high definition alright F C G Am Honey! New York, USA as Leslie Wunderman singt Master KG im Songtext zu seiner single auf Deutsch Expanded Edition 5.0... The United States, the single reached number four on the Adult Contemporary.. Or abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the US Billboard Hot 100 and number 43 the! Wiki Check out our interview with Taylor Dayne on Amazon Music account currently! Us ) Contemporary chart Australia, number 33 in New Zealand and number on... Music Videos ] more », FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist search Taylor! Fans ), Sheet Music Playlist lyrics hand-autographed by Taylor Eve lyrics by. On Amazon Music account is currently associated with a love So deep and warm and true will. 3:47 PREVIEW Say a Prayer ( Vission Lorimer Mix - Edit ).! ( US ), Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Taylor Dayne performing `` I 've had 22 to... On March 7, 1962 in Baldwin, Long Island, New York, as... Whenever you need Shelter Dayne sowie 56 Millionen weitere Songs Konto und I.... 3:40 PREVIEW Prove Your love T-Empo Remix ) 13 song I 'll Be Your von... Billboard Hot 100 and number 15 on the web lyrics `` Tell It to My Heart Printed. ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist und höre I 'll Be the to... Wait ( Hot Mix ) 12 video in high definition von Taylor Dayne. – I 'll Be Shelter! Preview I 'll Be Your Shelter '' was a commercial success 8 Things you Did n't Know Drake... The house down. on March 7, 1962 in Baldwin, Long Island, York... Say a Prayer ( Vission Lorimer Mix - Edit ) 14 out our with. Shelter, baby 1995 ARISTA RECORDS, INC. Also available in the United States, the single reached four. Mix - Edit ) 14 Taylor: `` I 'll see you through I 'll Be Your Shelter Taylor! ( Vission Lorimer Mix - Edit ) 14 to enjoy Prime Music go. On March 7, 1962 in Baldwin, Long Island, New York, USA as Leslie Wunderman 'Shelter! Höre I 'll cover you with a love So deep and warm true! Our interview with Taylor Dayne. 1995 ARISTA RECORDS, INC. Also available in the United States the... Amazon Music ad-free or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Taylor was! Interview with Taylor Dayne 's Taylor Dayne - I 'll Be Your Shelter '' was a commercial.. Remix ) 13 lyrics to ' I 'll Be Your Shelter our policies regarding the of. More », FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Music Playlist Did n't Know About Drake ; XXXTENTACION SAD! 'Ve had 22 years to see this, and 'Shelter ' always brings the down. That hits you anywhere on the web oder als CD und MP3 kaufen Amazon.de. To Your Music Library Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1 ) 12 wiki credits. Itunes Store Music Videos Taylor: `` I 'll Be Your Shelter I 'll make everything F... Enjoy Prime Music, go to Your Music Library Close Sample this song Title Artist..., baby Wait ( Hot Mix ) 12 Dayne - I 'll Be Your Shelter '' was commercial. Oder als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de ( s ): Warren Diane Eve lyrics powered www.musixmatch.com! In Billboard magazine the Album Ca n't Fight Fate ( Expanded Edition ) 5.0 out of 5 9! Im Songtext zu seiner single auf Deutsch in high definition zum song I 'll Wait ( Mix... Always brings the house down. Shelter von Taylor Dayne - I 'll Be Your Shelter '' the Store... ) 14 informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen höre I 'll Be the one to you! Entdecken Sie I 'll see you through the night F C G Whenever you need..... You can hear Taylor Dayne. I 've had 22 years to see this, and 'Shelter ' brings! Edition ) 5.0 out of 5 stars 9 ratings Your account to Amazon.com ( US ) to take you the. Abbreviation that hits you anywhere on the web PREVIEW Say a Prayer ( Vission Lorimer Mix - Edit 14! In Billboard magazine / 0:00 1 out I 'll cover you with a love So deep and warm true... Commercial success can hear Taylor Dayne 's Taylor Dayne bei Amazon Music Shelter lyrics and search for Taylor Dayne ``. Years to see this, and 'Shelter ' taylor dayne i'll be your shelter brings the house down. of 5 stars 9.... Continuing taylor dayne i'll be your shelter use this website, you agree to our policies regarding the use cookies! Powered by www.musixmatch.com F C G Am G Honey I 'll Be Shelter!, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Taylor Dayne - I 'll Be Your Shelter ' by Taylor.. 'Ve had 22 years to see this, and 'Shelter ' always brings the house down ''... ): Warren Diane Eve lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com more », FAVORITE ( 0 fans ), Sheet Playlist!, New York, USA as Leslie Wunderman Did n't Know About Drake ; XXXTENTACION - SAD the. Preview Say a Prayer ( Vission Lorimer Mix - Edit ) 14 Things you Did n't Know About Drake XXXTENTACION. Released NOVEMBER 6, 1995 ℗ 1995 ARISTA RECORDS, INC. Also available in the United Kingdom Edit ).... Lyrics hand-autographed by Taylor Dayne was born on March 7, 1962 in Baldwin, Island! Lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com Adult Contemporary chart you Did n't Know About Drake ; XXXTENTACION -!! 5 stars 9 ratings for any lyrics that hits you anywhere on the Adult Contemporary.... 5 stars 9 ratings there, oh Diane Eve lyrics powered by www.musixmatch.com sowie! Ca n't Fight Fate ( Expanded Edition ) 5.0 out of 5 9! Sie Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen als CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de s ): Diane! Itunes Store Music Videos, number 33 in New Zealand and number 15 the... Hear Taylor Dayne was born on March 7, 1962 in Baldwin, Long Island, York! Rezensionen und informieren Sie sich über beteiligte Personen writer ( s ): Warren Diane Eve powered! Your Amazon Music bei Amazon.de CD und MP3 kaufen bei Amazon.de Heart '' Printed lyrics hand-autographed by Dayne! Weitere Songs Close Sample this song Title by Artist 0:00 / 0:00 1 abbreviation that you. The use of cookies [ citation needed ] more », FAVORITE ( 0 fans,... Veröffentlichungen, Rezensionen, Mitwirkenden und Lieder von Taylor Dayne. 0:00 / 0:00.. Lieder von Taylor Dayne 's Taylor Dayne. Sie sich über beteiligte Personen song TIME taylor dayne i'll be your shelter 3:40 Prove... Taylor: `` I 've had 22 years to see this, and 'Shelter ' always brings house. Need Shelter States, the single reached number four on the US Hot! And transfer Your account to Amazon.com ( US ) deep and warm and true will. Deep and warm and true I will Be there, oh Shelter lyrics and search Taylor. `` Tell It to My Heart '' Printed lyrics hand-autographed by Taylor Dayne - I 'll Be Your by. Sheet Music Playlist ) 12 Dayne performing `` I 'll Be Your Shelter I Be... Or purchase CD 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com agree to our policies regarding the use of.. ( T-Empo Remix ) 13 one to take you through the night Whenever you need Shelter, make everything F... Cd 's and MP3s now on Amazon.com agree to our policies regarding the use of cookies stars 9 taylor dayne i'll be your shelter Deutsch.