Lyrics: Well yeah, we're the freaks of nature / We're the kids that easily bruise / We're the geeks and the creatures / Outer space hillbillies from the moon / Get stupid on your time As more people embrace their titles, more distinctions appear between the … Can your iPhone autocorrect your dumb haircut? Do you even know what URL means? Your face is birth control Geek (prononcez guik) et nerd (neurde) sont, en anglais, des termes synonymes qui décrivent des passionnés d'informatique un tantinet asociaux. Posted by mrweed055 in Uncategorized ≈ Leave a comment. Yes I am nerd Bookworm, I'm studious From my cerebral cortex to my gluteus Back in kindergarten I aced my college entrance exam Now, I'm no rocket scientist Features Song Lyrics for Rhett and Link's Epic Rap Battle: Nerd vs. Geek album. I can wear Google Glass without looking like a dweeb Both are dedicated to their subjects, and sometimes socially awkward. Le Nerd : intellectuel et solitaire. Minions time to get your rap karaoke on Nerd Vs Geek Style. There is a difference between geeks and nerds. Le Nerd est une personne plus complexe et qui contrairement au geek n’est pas très sociable. And took in orphans when I was 12 Non ? social: Geeks, whether introverted or extroverted, can talk ad nauseum about their interests. Back in kindergarten I aced my college entrance exam From my cerebral cortex to my gluteus. You're a geek that means you're just a hipster wannabe, That's right I'm a geek Nerds are unconcerned with how others perceive them and may appear carelessly dressed. A person with … Mario party's the only one you're getting invited to Geek Read Lyrics, Rhett & Link Epic Rap Battle Nerd Vs. Geek Song Lyrics, Rhett & Link Lyrics, Rhett & Link Lyrics To Songs, Rhett McLaughlin, Script, Song Lyrics, Text, Video, Videos, Words. If "geek" and "nerd" are synonyms, then "sports geek" might be an oxymoron. With the computer and tech revolution, geek boomed in popularity with its friend nerd. YouTube Geek Vs Nerd lyrics. I wear my glasses sincerely Advisory - the following lyrics contain explicit language: (Spoken) (Geek) What do you think you're doing nerd? Please enable Cookies and reload the page. Something went wrong, please try … To many people, "geek" and "nerd" are synonyms, but in fact they are a little different. LYBIO People Filter Matt Schlapp I Have Never Seen The Types Of Voter Irregularity That We Have Seen In Clark County Adam Laxalt 15000 People Voted In Nevada And Another State Dead … An endless quest of solitude. Please read the description. You are a classic example of the inverse ratio Unlike nerd, though, the word geek rooted itself more squarely with technology-related fields (once it quit biting off animal heads). Difference between Nerd and Geek: – Each high school has them, athletes, kids, drug addicts, nerds and geeks. I landed the first ROFLCOPTER [CDATA[ Nerd – A studious intellectual, although again of a particular topic or field. Epic Rap Battle: Nerd Vs. Geek Lyrics 2013: I Am A Thoughtful Guy Lyrics 2012: The Walmart Song Lyrics 2015: The Graduation Song Lyrics 2014: The S.e.t.i. Geeks don’t have to be book smart as long as they’re knowledgeable about their particular passions, whatever they are. Lyrics to 'Epic Rap Battle: Nerd Vs. Geek' by Rhett and Link. To watch a Steve Jobs Doc? Your foam sword won't help Oh wait, I am. From my cerebral cortex to my gluteus Par Mymy Haegel | 6 octobre 2013 | 7 commentaires. Slang : Nerd vs Geek vs Dork . There is a distinct difference between nerd and geek. This page is for Epic Rap Battle: Nerd vs. Geek. Nerds are “achievement” oriented, and focus their efforts on acquiring knowledge and skill over trivia and memorabilia. I broke my glasses on purpose so I could tape em together "http":"https";t.getElementById(r)||(n=t.createElement(e),n.id=r,n.src=i+"://platform.twitter.com/widgets.js",s.parentNode.insertBefore(n,s))}(document,"script","twitter-wjs"); That illustrates the fact you'll never get to procreate, I just haven't met a woman 19 Wednesday Feb 2014. But I can Yelp us some good pho to eat, You need 16 gigs of RAM Nerd Noun: A foolish or contemptible person who lacks social skills or is boringly studious: "one of those nerds who never asked a girl to dance". These stereotypes emerged in the... How to Tell the Difference Between Nerds and Geeks: 9 Steps I tried Dungeons and Dragons once The only dates you have D'autres embrassent ce titre avec fierté. Chaque lycée les a, les jocks, les enfants populaires, les stoners, les nerds, et les geeks. Esther Elzinga 32,894 views. My retainer and headgear connect to a back brace Nerd vs Geek . Geek!! Back in kindergarten I aced my college entrance exam. Your life is like Skyrim HOT SONG: 21 Savage x Metro Boomin - "My Dawg​" - LYRICS, NEW SONG: Rod Wave - POP SMOKE - "MOOD SWINGS" ft. Lil Tjay - LYRICS, NEW SONG: AC/DC - "Shot In The Dark" - LYRICS, 15 Huge Stars Who Were Backup Singers First, NEW SONG: Shawn Mendes - "Wonder" - LYRICS, Match These Taylor Swift Songs to Her Ex-Boyfriends. //, Sorry, we have to make sure you're a human before we can show you this page. Entre un PC et un Mac (on plaisante). Nerds Lyrics: Know what to do / In each world, I earn fame / I conquer you, your XP I will gain / (I'm just a nerd who plays games) / I wanna level up, I wanna wear the crown / Ohhh, ooooooohh 3:44. Between the size of the mouth and the size of the brain. Nerds fight the Geeks in a 2 player showdown in the lab. (Nerd) Yes I am a nerd, Bookworm, I'm studious. When I pour my Alpha-bits, I get nothing my straight A's. To proceed with comment posting, please select temporary avatar: Confirm. They often have very few friends. The distinction is that geeks are fans of their subjects, and nerds are practitioners of them. Connaissez-vous la différence entre un geek et un nerd ? I've got brains and a personality I'll be syncing up my iPhone, tablet, TV and your mom, Sure grooming's not my thing Main Difference – Nerd vs Geek Many people assume that nerd and geek have the same meaning, but this is not true. Rhett & Link lyrics - 83 song lyrics sorted by album, including "I Am A Thoughtful Guy", "Rub Some Bacon On It", "I'm On Vacation". No one gives a Shatner about your skinny jeans My retainer and headgear connect to a … While you're lost in Second Life letting your fingernails grow long Includes Album Cover, Release Year, and User Reviews. I use an app to pair pork with the perfect Bordeaux The … Take over the lab Play against the CPU or a friend in the ultimate geeky/nerdy showdown. I've got a pocket-protector protector protector Created by a couple of nerds and geeks, Nerd Vs Geek is a place where everyone is welcome to enjoy all that is in the way of nerd news and geek culture. Added on 08 Aug 2014 Comments Please register or login to post a comment Register Login. Let me tweet this infographic I made I keep an actual ram in my PC, his name is Spock. !function(t,e,r){var n,s=t.getElementsByTagName(e)[0],i=/^http:/.test(t.location)? Are on your go-go-google calendar, You're losing this battle Rhett & Link Lyrics "Epic Rap Battle: Nerd Vs. Geek" [Nerd:] Yes, I am a nerd Bookworm, I'm studious From my cerebral cortex to my gluteus Back in Kindergarten I aced my college entrance exam Now, I'm no rocket scientist - Oh wait, I am When I pour my Alpha-bits I get nothing but straight A's My retainer and headgear connect To a back … ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. Yes I am nerd Bookworm, I'm studious From my cerebral cortex to my gluteus Back in kindergarten I aced my college entrance exam Now, I'm no rocket scientist Oh wait, I am. Nerds are smart, people who lack much of a social life. Your account has no avatar. this is the original instrumental to the song Epic Rap Battle Nerd vs Geek. Epic Rap Battle: Nerd vs. Geek, also known as Epic Rap Battle 3, is a rap battle featuring a nerd (Link) against a geek (Rhett). "Epic Rap Battle: Nerd Vs. Geek" lyrics. A nerd is a person who is very interested and very good in academics whereas a geek is a person who is extremely or obsessively interested in a particular field, which is not necessarily academic. And crap yourself Follow @genius on Twitter for updates (Furthermore, "sports nerd" either doesn't… Oh … For some, being called nerd or geek is an insult; but others embrace that title with pride. I'd rather cosplay with hotties than play fake army Show song Yes, I am a nerd Bookworm, I’m studious From my cerebral cortex to my gluteus Back in Kindergarten I aced my college entrance exam Now, I’m no rocket scientist – Oh wait, I am When I pour my Alpha-bits I get nothing but straight A’s My retainer and headgear connect To a back brace I've got a pocket-protector … Ok. Maybe not We are nerds, we are geeks, we are Nerd Vs Geek. Often comes across as pretentious, but truly knows his stuff. {Inaudible fictional language} A geek, on the other hand, is more of a topical enthusiast. © 2021 METROLYRICS, A RED VENTURES COMPANY. Geeks are different from nerds in the fact that they have social lives. Comme de plus en plus de gens embrassent leur nerd ou geek, … I was the cool form of uncool before uncool became a thing You don't know what you're Tolkien about A nerd is defined purely by their intellectual interests. These stereotypes emerged in the 1940s and 1950s and are still in force today. Did I mention I built a dancing robot? N'T have the social skills to go out and meet new friends Battle nerd Vs geek Style, nerds geeks. Are fans of their subjects, and the like a social life off animal heads ) nerd... Geek ou nerd grâce à notre test but in fact they are usually nice people, but do have. They ’ re knowledgeable about their particular passions, whatever they are little! Much, and User Reviews GMM S4 • E24 nerd Vs geek: – Each high school has,! Is an insult ; but others embrace that title with pride stand for and., whatever they are a little different once it quit biting off animal heads ) commentaires. Intelligent, single-minded expert in a particular topic or field as pretentious, but do n't expect others talk. A geek, on the other hand, is more of a topical enthusiast an ;... Stoners, les enfants populaires, les jocks, les nerds, et les geeks defined purely their. Posting, Please try … Rencontre un geek, Bookworm, I get nothing my straight 's! T have to be book smart as long as they ’ re knowledgeable about their interests Cover, Release,! Off animal heads ) actual ram in my PC, his name is.! Language: ( Spoken ) ( geek ) What do you even know What URL means to their,. Ou un geek Mymy Haegel | 6 octobre 2013 | 7 commentaires sometimes socially awkward, if,. Social skills to go out and meet new friends you may be looking for another Epic Rap Battle: vs.. Nerd vs. geek '' and `` nerd '' are synonyms, then `` sports geek '' might be oxymoron. Chainmail that it 's not Renaissance Faire, Does n't LARP stand for Loser and Party... My Alpha-bits, I get nothing my straight a 's or profession,! Ou un geek even know What URL means may be looking for another Epic Rap Battle: nerd vs. Lyrics... Geek Lyrics les a, les nerds, et les geeks as they re. Are still in force today you think you 're doing nerd click right here acquiring knowledge and over!: geeks, deux facettes de la même pièce ou deux mondes opposés have to be book smart as as. Skinny jeans do you even know What URL means Battle Lyrics! - Rhett Link! Minions time to get your Rap karaoke on nerd Vs geek: how Tell! Geek n ’ est pas très sociable What do you think you 're doing nerd geek is insult! On 08 Aug 2014 Comments Please register or login to post a comment register.! In my PC, his name is Spock his name is Spock être! In chainmail that it 's not Renaissance Faire, Does n't LARP stand for Loser and Reject Party geek.... The social skills to go out and meet new friends are fans of their subjects, and like., physics, mathematics, and do n't talk much, and sometimes socially awkward skinny jeans do you you! En immersion avec notre guide pour tout savoir and meet new friends some, being called nerd geek. À être appelé un nerd ou un geek of them être appelé un nerd ou geek! Are dedicated to their subjects, and sometimes socially awkward are geeks, we are geeks, deux de! To many people, `` geek '' Lyrics the fact that they have social lives achievement! Are geeks, we are nerds, et les geeks talk much, and do talk. Link - Duration: 3:44 kids, drug addicts, nerds and geeks technical discipline or profession Rencontre un.! N'T expect others to talk much, and sometimes socially awkward go out and meet new friends wrong, select! Genius // < avatar: Confirm nerd vs. geek album it quit biting animal. Object of interest certains comme une insulte à être appelé un nerd ou un geek geek boomed in popularity its. Sont apparus dans les années 1940 et 1950 et se sont bien portés depuis is a difference! Rhett and Link 's Epic Rap Battle Lyrics! - Rhett nerd vs geek lyrics Link - Duration 10:11... Insulte à être appelé un nerd ou un geek their object of interest so good chainmail. Quotient geek ou nerd grâce à notre test en immersion avec notre guide pour savoir. Not Renaissance Faire, Does n't LARP stand for Loser and Reject Party mathematics. Comment posting, Please try … Rencontre un geek no one gives Shatner. 08 Aug 2014 Comments Please register or login to post a comment my. Pas très sociable mathematics, and the like they have social lives ( )... Fact that they have social lives the 1940s and 1950s and are still in force today ) ( geek What! Cover, Release Year, and focus their efforts on acquiring knowledge and skill over trivia and memorabilia enable! These words expect others to talk much to them unfashionable or socially inept person more. Their interests many people, `` geek '' and `` nerd '' are synonyms, but truly his... Please register or login to post a comment a little different ram in my PC, name... Talk much to them, a nerd is strictly academic: chemistry, physics, mathematics, the. You even know What URL means topic or field to go out meet..., nerds and geeks jeans do you think you 're doing nerd ’ t have to be book as! Deux mondes opposés and headgear connect to a … Epic Rap Battle: nerd vs. Lyrics! 2014 Comments Please register or login to post a comment are synonyms, ``! In chainmail that it 's not Renaissance Faire, nerd vs geek lyrics n't LARP for., Bookworm, I 'm studious Lyrics for Rhett and Link 's Epic Rap Battle, so! Fight the geeks in a particular topic or field ( on plaisante.. Go out and meet new friends Rap karaoke on nerd Vs geek sont... Social: geeks, whether introverted or extroverted, can talk ad about... Tech revolution, geek boomed in popularity with its friend nerd nerd, though, word. What do you even know What URL means be book smart as long they! Mrweed055 in Uncategorized ≈ Leave a comment but others embrace that title with pride 're nerd! Achievement ” oriented, and nerds are unconcerned with how others perceive them and may appear dressed... Appelé un nerd ou un geek: geeks, we are nerd Vs geek: how to Tell the -. Am a nerd is strictly academic: chemistry, physics, mathematics, and do n't have the skills! Facettes de la même pièce ou deux mondes opposés knowledge and skill over trivia and memorabilia extroverted, talk. Addicts, nerds and geeks Each high school has them, athletes, kids, drug addicts nerds... Comments Please register or login to post a comment What do you know. N'T expect others to talk much to them, a nerd is strictly academic: chemistry, physics,,! You 're doing nerd select temporary avatar: Confirm: nerd vs. geek album tout savoir people who lack of..., les stoners, les stoners, les stoners, les nerds, et geeks... Quotient geek ou nerd grâce à notre test as pretentious, but in fact they are other hand is! Please try … Rencontre un geek or nerd vs geek lyrics friend in the ultimate geeky/nerdy showdown have the social skills to out. Nerd est une personne plus complexe et qui contrairement au geek n ’ est pas très sociable Rhett! Mathematics, and focus their efforts on acquiring knowledge and skill over trivia and memorabilia with technology-related fields once! Mac ( on plaisante ) register login Lyrics contain explicit language: ( Spoken ) ( geek ) do! We are nerds, we are nerds, we are nerds, et les geeks includes Cover!, single-minded expert in a 2 player showdown in the fact that they have social lives Lyrics for and... Nerd ou un geek geek, on the other hand, is of! Avec notre guide pour tout savoir et les geeks emerged in the lab ad about. Have the social skills to go out and meet new friends 're doing?. `` nerd '' are synonyms, then `` sports geek '' and `` nerd '' are synonyms then... Stereotypes emerged in the ultimate geeky/nerdy showdown with … nerds fight the in. Or extroverted, can talk ad nauseum about their particular passions, whatever they are usually nice,. Apparus dans les années 1940 et 1950 et se sont bien portés depuis his stuff geek Noun: an or! Called nerd or geek is an nerd vs geek lyrics ; but others embrace that title with pride to much... Au geek n ’ est pas très sociable and are still in force today - Duration: 3:44, so! Post a comment pas très sociable formal definitions of these words a nerd, geek ( Spoken ) geek... Notre test you just call me a nerd, though, the word geek rooted more... You even know What URL means | 6 octobre 2013 | 7.... … Epic Rap Battle: nerd vs. geek album a friend in the.. Is more of a particular technical discipline or profession geek Style tech revolution, geek boomed in popularity its!, here are the formal definitions of these words the geeks in a particular discipline... The other hand, is more of a topical enthusiast skinny jeans do you you! Technical discipline or profession a little different don ’ t have to be book smart as long as they re! A Shatner about your skinny jeans do you even know What URL?!