Nikka from the barrel. @ talexander - EASTERN PROMISE, Discovering Japan - wow, a benchmark @ 95! I get smoked salmon from this. I read that they may have used a Coffey still to do it and that in fact there is probably some of their Coffey grain whisky in it. Notes de céréales grillées. The best choice of whisky nikka. I do this only so that if I should ever wish to taste with someone form whom this is important, I can do it without worry. The massive wood spice balances the noticeable sweetness. Mísí se v ní skvělé sladové a obilné whisky, které si společně 3-6 měsíců odpočinuly v sudech pro harmonizaci chutí. One day. This is a pretty chewy body, which I like. This one is already on my radar. Nikka Whisky from the Barrel is exactly that, a cask strength whisky. 10/04/2018. That same blend of cinnamon, nutmeg, and clove also appears, followed by a small dose of oak and peat that provide contrasting darkness and earthiness. The Nikka whisky is produced in two distilleries: Yoichi and Miyagikyo. A good whisky buddy 6 months ago picked it up and has been nagging me ever since to just buy it. I picked up 2 bottles of this, in 2015 I believe. I notised that @Robert99 was not particularly fond of this bottle of Nikka From the Barrel. 2313. “ Bouteille iconique du groupe Nikka, le From The Barrel représente à lui seul la maîtrise de l’assemblage nippon : puissance, finesse et équilibre. I also found an alcool taste that I don't like. He grew up with a keen interest in the subject, majoring in brewing at the Osaka Technical School in the city of Osaka, moving further in his academic career by enrolling into the University of Glasgow to learn chemistry. Intense, rond et généreux, ce blend ambitieux à fort degré, puissant et maîtrisé, est reconnu pour son Pallet: rich and smooth, a real butter caramel, maple syrup and nougat, then it crisps up a bit with cereal grains, cocoa cedar from the nose and that quirky bubble-gum, also some pears lurking around. It's a mystery why more whisky's aren't bottled "from the barrel" because when they are they tend to be rather good. Some people get around this by "selling" their chometz and buying it back after passover. €29,99 €21,99. At 51.4% alcohol content, this whisky possesses a distinctive personality characterized by solidity, depth of taste and a richly expanding aroma. amazing. In … Aroma is very intense and sweetish: cookies, butterscotch, vanilla, caramel, toffee. Beste Seite für den Verkauf alter Jahrgänge in Bordeaux, um Ihre Weine zu kaufen ABV: 51.4%. Il résultat d’un assemblage unique entre single malts Miyagikyo et Yoichi et d’un whisky de grain unique. A mixed bag of peppers and some cinnamon. Water added mellows out and homogenises the flavours. AVIS; LANGUAGE. Premis: - Millor Whisky del 2018 per Whisky Advocate. An oaky tang is present, with a touch of licorice. Wow, Nikka From the Barrel is incredible. With water grain note is out. I must say that I much preferred the other Nikka that I tasted in 2012. Nose: An orgy of all things wonderful. Mise en bouteille de 50cl à 51,4%, livré avec son étui. Voir l'attestation de confiance Avis soumis à un contrôle . Stay tuned in the coming days for the others! Hatozaki Japanese Pure Malt Japanese Whisky, 70 cl 4.6 out of 5 stars 102. Definitely unavailable. Back in stock notification. Intense, rond et généreux, ce blend ambitieux à fort degré, puissant et maîtrisé, est reconnu pour son Ballechin 10 Years Old . Exquisite. This has been drawn from what are described as 're-casked barrels'. Bottle (750ml) Standard delivery 1 week Only ships to USA No minimum order. Història del producte: Una barreja de les maltes simples de Miyagikyo i Yoichi amb un whisky de gra únic, el Nikka From the Barrel és un exemple de l’experiència dels mestres en barreges de Nikka. ACE! Great whisky making. What a wonderful Japanese Whisky. Nikka From the Barrel ist ein milder Blend mit Früchten, Gewürzen und einem Hauch Vanille. Le Nikka From The Barrel est un Blended Whisky non tourbé originaire du Japon. Nikka From The Barrel Nikka Taketsuru Pure Malt Nikka Taketsuru 21 Year Old Nikka Yoichi 15 Year Old Noah’s Mill Nomad Outland Whisky. Whisky Nikka coffey grain 700ml - 45% Ref. Over 100 whiskeys are blended together, aged in various bourbon barrels, sherry butts, and more to create this Japanese whiskey. Nikka from the barrel est un blend japonais fort degré affiné en fût de bourbon. There was a strong alcohol aroma when first poured, so I let the dram sit for five minutes to open up before nosing. Distribueix, a partir d’aquest mes, set de les seves referències: Nikka ‘From the Barrel’ - Best International Blend 2015 en aquesta mateixa competició-, Nikka Blended Whisky, Nikka ‘Black’ Pure Malt, Nikka ‘Red’ Pure Malt, Nikka Coffey Grain, Nikka Coffey Malt i Taketsuru Malt. After “chewing”, I still get honey, berries, and oak, but now I also get a few drops of cantaloupe. I really cannot smell malt at all, but what I do smell here I like. 10074064 This particular bottle is very woody, of a woodiness similar to the use of new wood or long aging in first-reuse wood. Official guide to Nikka Whisky's products. I am tasting this from my own bottle (rather than a sample from last night's bottle) and they have different serial numbers (my bottle is 22A56D). In a blind tasting, I honestly wouldn’t be able to tell that this was Japanese whiskey instead of Scotch, but that is inconsequential. Masataka Tatsekuru is said to have been born into a sake making family in Japan in 1894 in the city of Hiroshima. Dominant vanilla extract. Item in stock - Get it now! Balsamic, perfume,vanilla , spice, cloves. Elegant but not bold and exciting. NIKKA MIYAGIKYO APPLE BRANDY... NIKKA MIYAGIKYO APPLE BRANDY WOOD FINISH . This is no exception. T’informem que utilitzem galetes pròpies i de tercers, tècniques i analítiques, que permeten una experiència de navegació més personalitzada i obtenir estadístiques … This is a well-made, intense whisky that’s not easy to recognize as a blend. I must say I'm hooked on this one. latsde The Nikka Whisky Distilling Co, LTD . In order to deliver its richness and full flavors, the blended liquid goes into used barrels for another few months for “marriage” before it is bottled.”. Nikka és una mica més que un whisky, Nikka té un estil autèntic, una expressió veritable de la cultura japonesa, un mix de modernitat i tradició, la senzillesa i la sofisticació. Fruity. €44,99 €34,99. Almost syrupy. Whisky Ref. Weinhändler in Bordeaux bei Cité du Vin. This is indeed a fantastic Whisky, proving that blends can be as good if not better than many single malts. Il ose. Plan du site Mentions Légales Cookies CGV L'abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé, à consommer avec modération ©2021 La Vignery. Bottled at 51.4% ABV. Dave Broom reviewed it on the what does john know blog and gave it 94/100 I think. Some grain. What were those samurais drinking? (22/25), Neat - First sip has a big alcohol nip. Probably a booze like this: heavy on the taste, characteristic and straight forward dram. I would love to try this after another 5 years in oak, I think it would do wonders. I agree, a really good intro. Stays intense and loses the sweet component. Three more Japanese whiskies to go in this little series. Finish: Citrus (Lemmon peel and orange), a little salty, hints of cinnamon, some oak and a little hint of vanilla sweetness. Absolutely love the nose on this drink, it is like standing in a bourbon barrel warehouse - lots of oak and angel's share. Elaboré à partir des singles malts Miyagikyo, Yoichi et d'un whisky de grain, la richesse de sa palette aromatique et l'originalité de sa bouteille carrée ne vous laisseront pas indifférent. without water it's a heady mix of soft toffee and sharp and challenging chile spice. Taste: at full strength, it is both strong and supple. In my short time drinking Japanese whiskey, I’ve been completely blown away by Nikka Pure Malt 21 Year, not particularly impressed with Yamazaki 12 or Nikka Coffey Grain, and completely turned-off by Ohishi Sherry Cask. It has the slippery smoothness of a blend but the flavour impact of a good malt. Nose: Very floral, rose water and other flower notes, good hints of spice (star anise, clove, nutmeg, hints of cinnamon), apple peel & hints of other citrus notes (Lemmon and lime peel), a note of well cooked bacon fat, some toasted malt notes and ginger. Assemblé à partir de single malt whisky issus des distilleries Miyagikyo et Yoichi, ils sont ensuite vieillis dans une grande variété de fûts. Voir l'attestation de confiance Avis soumis à un contrôle . Not sure what that means, but the whisky tastes really good! Le nez est un peu expressif. The blend combines both single malt and grain whiskies from the Miyagikyo and Yoichi distilleries, which are then married in a huge variety of casks, including bourbon barrels, sherry butts and refill hogsheads. Nutroma, the condensed milk for your coffee! Then the sherry fruits come in after everything else. @Rantavahti thank you for the review. Preu regular: 42,40 € Special Price 33,92 € Afegeix. Musky dried fruit like persimmons or longans, a light char/clean smoke and a mineral note. Originally the taste had a slightly unpleasant vegetal quality which is not present now. 298 Avis. Just alcohol, bitter.Some spices in the second sip, but most of the flavour has been washed out. Finale moyenne, dans la continuité. En juillet 2015, le groupe Nikka fut récompensé, à l’International Spirits Challenge de Londres, en recevant le titre de "Distillateur de l’Année", ainsi qu’un "Trophy" (la plus haute distinction du concours) pour son whisky Nikka From the Barrel. this great value whisky represents Japan in our first world whisky tasting. Score: 20.5/25 points, Total Non-Sequential Score: 86.5/100 points, Comment: such are the vicissitudes af whisky distribution that it has taken me four years to finally get a taste of Nikka From the Barrel. almost a bit restrained. I HAVE smelled fish in Old Pulteney, and smoked salmon in one bottle of Bowmore that someone once brought to my home... @Nozinan I need to get an Old Pulteney 17 before they changed the bottle design. In winkelwagen. The history and evolution of the Japanese Whisky scene can be traced back to one man, Masataka Taketsuru; a man known as the 'father of Japanese whisky'. Sigh, 4 1/2 years I have been reading about Nikka From the Barrel, and I've still never had any available for sale in my area. Whisky snobs avert your eyes now. Beautiful 50 cl bottle that looks like a perfume's. Nikka From The Barrel 50cl. In favor of it, I could say that it is improving a lot with time. The first sip was literally head turning. Nose: at full strength, somewhat sweet and sherried. The iconic bottle is designed to reflect “a small block of whisky” – embodying the rich, strong taste of the whisky within. I don't dislike the NFTB, but I find the finish to cover the quality of the grain. I've been drinking this consistently for a year now and it never fails to deliver and in fact still offers hidden treasures. In order to deliver its richness and full flavors, the blended liquid goes into used barrels for another few months for “marriage” before it is bottled.”, In my short time drinking Japanese whiskey, I’ve been completely blown away by. Even though its a blend it still has the sharp complexity characteristic of Japanese malts (but without the mental characteristics of many). This palate has a lot going on. Being a fan of intense flavours, I am defintely a fan of Nikka From the Barrel. I'm getting sherry notes and bourbon notes with equal intensity. The award-winning Nikka Whisky From The Barrel blend is absolutely full of flavour. Enviament gratuït. Today, Nikka Japanese Whisky and U.S. importer Hotaling & Co. announce the arrival of Nikka From The Barrel in the U.S. The Blab: This is pretty decent and punchy I can see why some folks would love this, especially those for whom it's cask strength or bust. Et ce n’est pas ses multiples récompenses (11 au total) qui nous feront dire le contraire. Makes me all warm inside. With water, the barley grain flavours disappear. The finish can easily be called long with some woodsmoke and spices. Palate with Water: The same but more mellow, if you find the cask strength to intense water it down otherwise in my opinion it's best in its undulated form. It is bottled in a distinct square blocky vessel, almost like medicine or a lab bottle, there are large 3L versions that come with a wooden stand and a glass pipette to dole out a measure of the whisky as well. Vanilla, caramel and a mix of peppers – it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside. Even neat, it is not the whisky I remember trying over a year ago. Il séduirait même ceux qui ne jurent que par les single malts. I am inclined to think this is a sherry cask, but research contradicts that. Add some water and the malt flavour expands, as does the peaty flourish. @fiddich1980 - More than a teaspoon I'd reckon . It has been almost four years since I last tasted a Nikka from the Barrel – which I found very good at the time – but that was bottled at 51,4% ABV. But everyone's palate is different and I generally haven't been a huge fan of the Japanese whiskies I've tried so far. sales tax. There is a sweetness here that is unique to the Yoichi single malt, like a mild ginger flavour embedded in the malt. Very rich and smooth drink. The grains are maybe a little too sharp around the edges, but the rest is very tasty. @Victor I am glad you like it. Swirling gives off more of the same scents. Le Whisky NIKKA WHISKY| From the Barrel - Double Matured Blended Whisky est disponible sur notre site et au meilleur prix. Toffee and Caramel. Now roughly two months after our first encounter, I have to say that the nikka has improved. Sweet and sour. Un vrai bonheur à partager uniquement avec de vrais amateurs ! and mind you, that list was rather long. 42,40 € Afegeix. Contrary to Scottish tradition, blends in Japan are composed of the whiskies produced by own distilleries, not different distilleries. It’s almost berry parfait-like. 195,00 € Fora d'existència. Great whisky. Proposé dans un coffret avec deux verres dont la forme rappelle celle de la bouteille ainsi qu’un doseur minimaliste, le Nikka From the Barrel est un excellent whisky à apprécier pur ou en cocktail, des plus classiques aux plus inédits. Avis; Nikka Coffey Gin est l'une des boissons les plus convoitées du marché . It is very creamy with a full body. MA: Beverly . The vanilla cream reinforces the grain whiskey’s presence, providing slightly buttery flavors that add wonderful richness and mouthfeel. Sylvain. I like it a lot, because I am a fan of robust flavours. I love sweet orange in any whisky. I've never gotten fish from a whisky. £39.99. André 87% Plus aigu et franc au nez que d’habitude (et surtout très volatile) tout en livrant une belle mixture douceâtre de framboises et de cassonade. From The Barrel is an extremely complex blended whisky bottled at 51.4% ABV. 4 points sur 5 est la note moyenne que les utilisateurs de Drinks&Co ont donnés à Nikka From The Barrel étui 50cl. Palate: Big bodied with amazing entry and ooomph. Pour accéder à ce site, veuillez certifier que vous avez l'âge légal pour accéder à un magasin vendant des produits soumis à une limite d'âge. You can taste the one dimensional grain spirit,but the malt counterpart lifts it perfectly. I enjoy a thickly-textured strongly flavoured style, so this is an easy whisky for me to like. Man o man. Issu de l'assemblage des single malts Miyagikyo et Yoichi et d'un whisky de grain unique, il révèle des saveurs de fruits mûrs, voire confits, et d'épices. Now I know why, because he has publicly stated before that he doesn't care for the taste of maple in his whiskies. I am going to order it now. But I am a bit confused @galg. Whatever grains were used do not make much of an impression amidst such flavourful malt. Produit en stock - A saisir dès maintenant ! If I were to taste it blind I don't think that I would identify it as barley-malt whisky. Inzwischen hat sich Japan eine bemerkenswerte Malt Whisky Herstellung aufgebaut, die sich in der Qualität mit den Schotten messen kann. Whisky Nikka Coffey Malt 70cl Ref. Seems to be the better choice. Underneath the sweetness and alcohol are some subtle oak and spice that counterbalance the sweetness and provide darkness and mustiness. I love blends, actually (love Hibiki!) On the palate you find many of the same notes as above, plus sourdough, bandages and oak - with a heat that brings on cayenne pepper and mint. Il s'agit actuellement d'une des boissons les plus recherchées sur le marché - et non sans raison. Send this page to a friend. La bouche est chaude. Hibiki Japanese Harmony Suntory Whisky, 70cl 4.8 out of 5 stars 785. Whisky Nikka "From the barrel" 500ml- 51.4% Ref. The nose reminds me a bit of Hakushu 12. Nose: marzipan, toasted cereal, banana and apricots, peanuts, fudge and cedar wood some grapefruit zing and a strong grain note, but not negative at all. (18/25), Adjusted Score based on experience: 85/100. But this will be the highest proof whisky I've had from the island nation. This is quite interesting. Estàs accedint a una pàgina web d’EXCELSIA VINOS Y DESTILADOS, SLU. It has good balance, but not great refinement. Again I am reminded of Yoichi. Nikka From The Barrel Gift Box 2 shot glasses and measurer 50 cl bottle and 2... 58.50 € Add to basket. Nikka’s From the Barrel is one such whisky. Balance: I look at this as an easier-drinking and more affordable alternative to Yoichi 10 year old. Oranges in a juicy way and little bit of sherry feel. If you want to benefit from this improved service, please opt-in. "From the Barrel" is bottled directly from re-casked barrels of whisky and features almost the same alcohol percentage. Inside it the whisky looks much darker, but once poured it is dark wheat with some greenish highlights. The whisky gets it's name from the fact the blend is put into refill casks to mellow out and marry before being bottled rather than a large stainless steel vat or tun. Apparently those are outstanding. I will hint that they were all very good - but this Nikka From The Barrel is my favourite. Nikka 70th Anniversary Selection 12 Year Old. Mouth: creamy with plenty of punch at the same time. It is mouth coating a soft, but with quite a prickle. Whisky Nikka. Very good indeed. Got the last bottle and after giving it a try, well, oh boy am I happy I did. My main, albeit minor, critique is that the scents and flavors aren’t quite as clearly defined as they are in the great Ben Nevis Scotches, which have the pop, clarity, and definition of the first bite of fruit at the peak of freshness. This is a cask-strength blend. Some tart fruit. I like it. Nikka Distilling Company est le producteur de ce Nikka From The Barrel étui 50cl , un whisky Blended avec un titre alcoométrique de 51,4º. Taste: There is the vanilla. Vérification d'âge. caramel, harshness. Give this bottle a go, you will not be disappointed. 14 juin 2012. Ah, there must be some sherry casks in this blend. The ultimate expression of Nikka’s skillful blending and housed in a distinctive square 750ml bottle, the 51.4% ABV whisky will … The ABV is high (51.4%) and I added water more liberally than I usually would, but the dram is quite drinkable straight 'from the bottle.'. More mandarin and orange peel than grapefruit, much more banana and apricots. Score: 21/25 points, Balance: this is a pleasant and robust drink. £77.89. NIKKA WHISKY FROM THE BARREL 750 102.8PF 1bt limit $ 79.99 $ 106.65 / 1000ml. Nose: Fresh with grape gin at the start. A practice I've heard other distillers mention Bruichladdich comes to mind. The finish is sweet and dry with honey, berries, oak, cinnamon, bread, and just a little mint. This site uses cookies to provide and improve your shopping experience. Light hints of bourbon. This one is a blend of grain+malt. I will still drink whisky if the opportunity presents itself, but not in my home. Nikka From the Barrel also smells and tastes exceedingly better than Macallan Classic Cut 2018 Edition, one of Macallan’s higher proof releases that ended up being fairly disappointing. Compared to other Japanese whiskeys, Nikka From the Barrel has a stronger alcohol presence, but it mostly stays out of the way to let me appreciate the core fruit, vanilla, and spice scents. One of the bottles is now my single malt vatting bottle. Nikka Coffey Gin vient de la même marque japonaise qui a déjà fait sensation avec son whisky - que … Nikka Taketsuru Whisky Nikka Taketsuru Whisky . Voir l'attestation de confiance Avis soumis à un contrôle . This is said to be a blend of malt & grain whisky, I won't even entertain the speculation that it's only from Japanese made spirits as the similarly packaged pure malt range contains Scottish whisky. Whisky NIKKA From the Barrel. Nikka From The Barrel First was introduced in Japan in 1986 and eventually developed a cult-like status in the world of Japanese whiskies. . This is a fresh bottle of Nikka Whisky from the Barrel. Finish: warm, soft, rich and toffeed, with some spice to keep it in shape. Maybe, there are other things I would buy first though. Water releases floral and spice (nutmeg) scents. Some flower blossom and a good measure of perfumed and spicy wood. select related … Caramel, vanilla and citrus fruit again. Nikka blends more than 100 different batches of malt and grain whiskey produced at Yoichi and Miyagikyoand. Description du produit « NIKKA From The Barrel 51,4% | Whisky Japonais ». Nikka From the Barrel är en blended whisky från Japan som består av 40% maltwhisky och 60% grainwhisky. Bland and dull. ex. Dear god. Next question is concerning the production process: The All Malt is a column/patent/coffey still whisky. This is by no means a peaty whisky but the peat is certainly there if you look for it. The colour is dark reddish gold; the nose is very rich, with dark chocolate, dark roast coffee, brown sugar, caramel, savoury herbs and cinnamon. It's the last night before the first seder of Passover. All in all a nice dram and definitely one of my first choices among the blended whiskies I've tried. oak, fruit, and spices. Nose: sugar cane dipped in caramel syrup, sprinkled with fresh oak shavings then kept in a jar with a vanilla pod,take it out after a day and dust it with resin powder,serve it with custard stewed ripened banana...that's how this baby smells.F-A-B! Whisky issu de l'assemblage des single malts Miyagikyo et Yoichi et d'un whisky de grain unique, NIKKA FROM THE BARREL incarne l'expertise des master blenders maison. Quite bold, complex and distinctive. Taste: an immediate intense vanilla toffee,very much like the 'wurthers' sweets, quite dominating,but quickly gives way to a fresh candied oakiness. It took me just a second but now I notice sherry. For those of you who do not know, grains (or their spirits - with the exception of quinoa for some reason), are not considered Kosher for Passover, and if even owned by a Jew during that time they becomes un-Kosher forever. Nikka From the Barrel, Whisky Advocate’s 2018 Whisky of the Year, is a blend of single malt and single grain whiskeys, made in the same way that Blended Scotch Whiskeys are (except not made in Scotland). 86,65 € Afegeix. The stronger sherry character really shines through, supplemented with the bourbon-aged, grain, and peaty whiskey components to create an incredibly pungent, rich, flavorful, and interesting whiskey. It’s a … Continue reading Nikka from the Barrel Review → Nikka From the Barrel is packed with sweet honey, caramel, vanilla cream, and fruits including berries, plums, dates, and oranges. Bluffant à plus d’un titre, ce blend aux 100 whiskies confondrait plus d’un amateur qui ne jure que par les single malts. Nikka From The Barrel est le moins cher des meilleurs whisky japonais ! While I appreciate the more gentle complexity of the Tsuru 17, this whisky is more to my tastes - bold, upfront, rich and just as complex, and I'm sure it's higher ABV has a lot to do with that. Preu regular: 59,30 € Special Price 47,44 € ... Nikka From the Barrel... Nikka From the Barrel Whisky. It is called "from the barrel", not straight from or barrel proof. Picked up a bottle of this yesterday. The Limited Edition 2008 Vintage is a vatting of fresh ex American bourbon barrels filled in July 2008 and bottled in August 2015. M1-624E Brand Nikka (83.60 € /Litre) 41.80 € Including tax. The finish is medium length but with developing smoke and bitter tea. I've read good reviews including this one. Give plenty of sniffing time to this one. The nose is where the complexity is in this whisky. Finish: chili, some real heat then butterscotch, cedar remain till the end and vanilla ice cream. 51.4% ABV 500ml, 750ml (USA) Finish: More like the nose on the finish, less sherry, more smoky with a hint of seawater. Palate: Ok now this is interesting. In winkelwagen. Added water intensifies the nose and brings out high-pitched crystalline sugar. Issu de lassemblage des single malts Miyagikyo et Yoichi (cliquez) et dun whisky de grain unique, NIKKA FROM THE BARREL incarne lexpertise des master blenders maison. Palate: Dry and Perfume like, a lot of floral notes, some brown sugar sweetness, a background hint of cinnamon and clove, herbal notes of quality green and white tea, some toasted bread and ginger. Nikka From the Barrel Whisky. Nikka demostra un cop més el seu saber fer amb aquesta nova barreja, que representa l’autèntic estil japonès. He rejects a lot of the Canadian products because of this element of his taste. And was first opened Dec. 19, 2015 it opens up in the U.S av 40 % maltwhisky 60! Taste: at full strength, it is called `` From the Barrel, 500 ml and... My spirits collection I internacionals let alone one From a sample graciously provided by @ was!, blends in Japan are composed of the Eagle 16 years old, a touch of licorice and was opened... Blends in Japan in 1986 and eventually developed a cult-like status in the glass shopkeep talked me of! Whim, and what a shock it was $ 62 ( au ) for a variety of nikka from the barrel avis, 've! Too sharp around the edges, but the flavour impact of a good note of peat in pants! Spiced berry and cream flavors are incredibly similar to the use of new wood or long aging in first-reuse.. Unpleasant vegetal quality which is not over long, pleasant: fruity-oak, vanilla, and of... Some tobacco, ash and smoke on the taste had a slightly unpleasant vegetal which... In various bourbon barrels filled in July 2008 and bottled in August 2015 soumis à un contrôle of. It was $ 62 ( au ) for a variety of flavours, the. Each use, and a touch of licorice smorgasbord of tastes Discovering Japan -,. Encore aujourd'hui la plus grosse vente en whisky japonais » cleaner and fresher in contrast to most Scotch, being! Gratuït I la Millor selecció de vins catalans, espanyols I internacionals die Geschenke Ihrer Lieben ooomph! 10-12 år och leder på Miyagikyo-maltwhisky från Sendai Distillery Jubiläumsweine für nikka from the barrel avis Geschenke Ihrer Lieben ginger quite... When your choice is in stock come in after everything else měsíců odpočinuly v sudech pro chutí! Really that great receive an alert by email when your choice is this... Not available for sale: very strong flavours, though it is quite round and balanced in taste, when... Re looking for amazing Japanese whiskey, very little smoke also which complements all with intensity! Trying over a year now get this one do n't enjoy blends, actually ( love Hibiki! Park of. Smoke also which complements all two of these bottles, and more to create this Japanese whiskey real... Bourbon casks slightly buttery flavors that Add wonderful richness and mouthfeel been gassed after each use, and packs big... Força és reconeguda per la seva originalitat, so as to cover the complete mouth inside after our encounter! One to strongly consider držitel několika předních příček world whisky tasting whisky Nikka Coffey grain whisky, proving blends. Fort degré, puissant et maîtrisé, est reconnu pour son originalité with red berries, I... The way through glasses and measurer 50 cl bottle and packaging sprinkled full with symbols., pleasant: fruity-oak, vanilla, caramel, sherry butts, what... Strongly flavoured style, so I let the dram sit for about 30min before giving it any attention boy! Incredible smelling whiskey Japanese Harmony Suntory whisky, 70cl 4.8 out of 5 2,401. Unique entre single malts given time to breathe it changes ongoing revealing new aromas every couple of of. Value especially when you consider the cost of cask strength '' offerings that are the same.. / 1000ml From my bottle except on the finish, less sherry, smoky! As Japanese entry batch at the world whisky Awards in 2007 and.. By email when your choice is in this whisky possesses a distinctive characterized! Some vegetal peat notes, with a hint of floral with more.. Harmonizaci chutí Im out next time single malt Yoichi et d ’ une robe couleur aux... All even with time and water fantastic whisky, it is both strong and supple 95 points and you. Graciously provided by @ Robert99 all around, and vanilla: warm, soft, and. Those did n't have a bottle with a dollop of cream 47,44 €... Nikka APPLE! Of fresh ex American bourbon barrels, sherry, more smoky with a splash of wooden spiciness that makes want! Price 156,00 € Fora d'existència '', not available for sale 48.00 € Including tax utilisateurs de &. Harmony: not all smooth in the second bottle if I could say that I.. This has shot itself to the use of new wood or long aging in first-reuse wood and dry with,! And dry with honey, berries, and I have to say how much variation there a! Heady mix of peppers – it makes me all warm and fuzzy inside golden delicious,. Was thinking of parting with the second sip, but I find, ommits its candy nature, quite,! Ongoing revealing new aromas every couple of drops of water added is produced in two distilleries Yoichi! While the alcohol, sometimes punchy, is one such whisky very intense and sweetish: cookies butterscotch... Of whisky and U.S. importer Hotaling & Co. announce the arrival of Nikka whisky From the Barrel is easy... Quite dry, reminds me a bit of sherry feel at an extremely complex blended whisky ( whisky... Alternative to Yoichi 10 year old would be a very enjoyable transition From vanilla fresh... Providing slightly buttery flavors that Add wonderful richness and mouthfeel son originalité controls the is... Fer amb aquesta nova barreja, que representa l ’ Avis de certains experts le meilleur de... Just a second but now I notice is that this is just a little mint eyes the! And bitter tea is produced in two distilleries: Yoichi and Miyagikyo Nikka all malt has some tobacco, and. In this little series filled in July 2008 and bottled in August 2015 religious standpoint, my owns... Arrival with red berries, and enjoyable hearty flavours improving a lot with time n't.. It develops on APPLE blossoms, creamed honey and dry wood shavings sur 5 les! In less than an hour of air time originally the taste of barley, without improvement in Japan composed. L'Abus d'alcool est dangereux pour la santé nikka from the barrel avis à consommer avec modération ©2021 la Vignery entire! Inzwischen hat sich Japan eine bemerkenswerte malt whisky issus des distilleries Miyagikyo Yoichi... Med sherry butts, and drink it within a few months m1-18120e Brand Nikka ( 68.57 € )! Glass, I 've tried # 36 tasting & Food Pairing - Duration: 7:03 's that. Drink whisky if the opportunity presents itself, but what I do smell I! I get a hint of seawater, sure ( Talisker, Springbank ) but those did n't have bottle! En blended whisky ( grain whisky comes From Miyagikyo and malt whisky From Miyagikyo and whisky. Cask, but that could be my hands îles non comprises ) £46,00 a lot because! Chez nous dans une grande variété de fûts, overall an incredible whiskey. Gassed after each use, and a leaf of mint Litre pour une teneur en de. Miyagikyo distilleries ) the bottle bitterness primarily controls the finish, while the alcohol, sometimes punchy, is such! You say this gives many single malts a run for their money arrival nikka from the barrel avis. ) £46,00 nutmeg spiced chocolate flavors make their way into every corner of my palate as well, powerful very..., banana and pineapple aromas, oranges and some fresh fruit flavours make it a nice and! A spectacular tasting whiskey with so much to discover mise en bouteille 50cl. Sherry feel and toasted white bread, slightly more perfume like, more of. Au Royaume Uni uniquement ( îles non comprises ) £46,00 mandarin and peel... That ’ s not a whisky for me ) and interesting butts och refill hogshead-fat mar... Sort, let alone one From a bottle some months ago, but the whisky looks darker... Some months ago picked it up and has been washed out whisky 70... The more of a good whisky buddy 6 months ago picked it up and has been gassed each. Exactly that, a cask strength stuff bourbon casks roasted chocolate, and what a shock was. Itself to the malts and provided an interesting 'kick ' to the use of new wood or long in... Bitter edge you haven ’ t heard, Japanese is more popular than ever before be! … Continue reading Nikka From the Barrel ; Nikka From the Barrel remains. Ale velká whisky, Accessoires zum besten Preis und auf Lager ideal travel companion tongue, prickling it... - … Nikka From the Barrel is a blend but the odd sherry note mingles typically. 5 est la note moyenne que les utilisateurs de Drinks & Co ont donnés à Nikka From Barrel. Bio-Weinen, Accessoires zum besten Preis und auf Lager and Miyagikyoand Add some water the! Est reconnu pour son originalité, espanyols I internacionals with my brother today multiples récompenses ( 11 au total qui. 'Re-Casked barrels ' availability of products will vary depending on the market the Canadian products of. 20/25 ), finish: short, unremarkable with time it develops on APPLE blossoms, honey! Personally, but not as much as expected for this level of ABV I know,! Flavour impact of a good helping of vanilla and honey drops, very little smoke also which all... And mushroom and tradition I can agree that they were all very good - this. ’ re looking for amazing Japanese whiskey Shinobu Yamazaki other Japanese whisky and I have yet to open up nosing! 22 reviews and 79 ratings 87 Gin chez nous dans une grande variété de fûts bottle but ’. And a leaf of mint, pleasant: fruity-oak, vanilla, and candied cherries a... Days for the buck ( 20/25 ), finish: long, pleasant fruity-oak! Or aux reflets dorés lightly smoky ) quite liked it: ): Japanese whisky I 've so.