Next. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Join. The cuddly plush character has a soft hook and loop closure to hold a pacifier secure. Please do not use my photos … Yarn amounts are based on the gauge given so not matching gauge may affect the amount of yarn needed for the project. YARN / Knitting & Crochet Yarn / Lovey Tops. Put safety nose through the center of the MC of the nose, add a bit of stuffing and sew onto the face just below the eyes. Gauge is not vital to project as long as the same tension is maintained throughout the project and there are no holes that stuffing can be seen through in the bear parts. your own Pins on Pinterest Crochet Owl Lovey Free Pattern – My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey Head:. It’s my favourite faux fur yarn as it has a thick strap on the back of the yarn which helps you feel the stitches, even if you can’t see them. 100% Acrylic Variegated Yarn, 40 g (1.4 oz) ball ±153.1yd (140 m) pacifier sold separately CLICK FOR CROCHET INSTRUCTIONS This quick stitchable takes less than 2 hours to complete. It’s pretty awesome. Round 1: Using Fable Fur and 5.5mm hook, make a MC and SC 6 into the MC. $9.33. (44)Round 4 CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 5, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 11* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 4. Join. Join. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. • 100% acrylic yarn; 100% polyester character. But sometimes sewing the head on the blanket can be stressful – especially when you’re assembling a lovey with a square blanket without a well-defined center. Every member of the Lovey Tops family includes a free "Moss Stitch Lovey" knitting pattern. All pieces made in the Fable Fur are worked and sewn onto the project with the wrong side facing out to show the better-looking side of the fur. your own Pins on Pinterest Cut the ribbon to shorten the ends. Pacifier clip features a soft hook tab at the base to attach to any handled object. Sew each ear onto the head. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Profits from this pattern donated to charity. The Bear head, ears, nose and arms are worked in continuous rounds (unless stated otherwise). Suggested yarn DMC Top This! (172)Round 12: CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 21, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 43* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 20. SL ST 2. FO and weave in ends. Get 5% in rewards with Club O! That’s it! Apr 29, 2020 - Purchase the DMC® Lovey Tops™ Yarn, Dragon at Michaels. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. 'Top This' Bear Crochet Lovey Pattern Required fields are marked *, Be in the loop - join our newsletter! I’m Ashley. Jun 4, 2017 - This Pin was discovered by Summer Cromartie. (156)Round 11: CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 19, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 39* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 18. The Timeless Teal Chevron Blanket Pattern, We Crochet Brava Worsted in Cobblestone Heather, How to Do The Russian Join Step-by-Step Tutorial, Lovable Amigurumi Toys by Mari-Liis Lille Review. How to Do The Russian Join Step-by-Step Tutorial, Lovable Amigurumi Toys by Mari-Liis Lille Review. Yardage. There are thirteen different patterns to choose from, but any pattern will work with any kit. Using faux fur yarns to make amigurumi can be intimidating for some people. CH 4, SL ST in the 2nd CH from the hook. This quick stitchable takes less than 2 hours to complete. I’m a crochet enthusiast, designer and crafter. Lovey Tops are the perfect way to greet any new baby. $16.04. 2021 © The Loopy Lamb - All Rights Reserved. This weeks’ pattern is my crochet owl lovey free pattern which I’ve named My Baby Cuddle Owl Lovey. Join. Lovey Tops are the perfect way to greet any new baby. CH 3 and DC 3 into the MC. SL ST in the next SC of Row 3. (60)Change to WhiteRound 5: CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 7, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 15* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 6. End row with a dc in base of ch 3, ch 2, join with sl st to top of ch 3. Gauge. More information DMC Top This Yarn: Free Crochet Patterns - Hats, Bags, Gloves Published in. Round 1: Using Fable Fur and 5.5mm hook, make a MC and SC 6 into the MC. I’m Ashley. Get alerts when we post new FREE patterns. (188)FO and weave in ends. (108)Round 8: CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 13, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 27* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 12. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. • Knit gauge in st … CROCHET GRANNY SQUARE WITH BUNNY Set Up: With a K/10.5 crochet hook, ch 5. SC in the 2nd CH from the hook and each CH across (23)Rows 2 – 24: CH 1 and turn. A 5.5mm and 8.0mm crochet hooks are recommended for the faux fur portions of the project but if you find you are unable to feel your stitches with the fur, you can adjust your hook until you can more easily feel your stitches to know where to place your stitches. SL ST in the next SC of Row 3. Ready to get those hooks into some faux fur? (92)Round 7: CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 11, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 23* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 10. To make the lovey blanket as pictured, color A is pink, B is purple, C is blue, and D is off-white. Pull large décolleté Prima, février 2017 217 1. Round 1: Using Brava Worsted in Cobblestone Heather and a 3.5mm hook, make a MC. English seamed; worked-flat; written-pattern; search … This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. Imported. Crochet lovies have really stolen my heart lately. 3.75 stitches and 6 rows = 1 inch in Stockinette Needle size. Blanket → Baby Blanket. Knitting & Crochet Yarn. Machine wash. That’s it! If this is your first time working with faux fur yarns, don’t worry. We also use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website. Faux fur yarn is incredibly forgiving so if you don’t have the tidiest seaming when putting your teddy bear lovey, no one can tell. Knitted Lovey with Puppy by DMC. Out of these, the cookies that are categorized as necessary are stored on your browser as they are essential for the working of basic functionalities of the website. Sew the feet onto the front of the body, near the bottom pointing outwards at a slight angle. (6)Rounds 2 – 7: SC around (6)FO leaving a long tail to sew onto body. Turn. SL ST in the last SC of Row 3. Fox DMC Knitting Collection 15075L/2, Woolly 3 194 15. (124). SL ST 2. Lovey Tops are the perfect way to greet any new baby. A stitch marker is used to keep track of the beginning of the round. Different textures and shades of color, naturally occur through the yarn. Join. Ashley Parker is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.ca. Hi! Discover (and save!) Row 1: Using Fable Fur and 8.0mm hook, CH 24. Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. All pieces made in the Fable Fur are worked and sewn onto the project with the wrong side facing out to show the better-looking side of the fur. Every member of the Lovey Tops family includes a free "Moss Stitch Lovey" knitting pattern. (44)Round 4 CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 5, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 11* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 4. The fur hides it all my friend! Check out my tips and tricks for using faux fur yarns in the video below (or find the write up HERE) so you can hit the ground running. SL ST down the side of the foot, placing a SL ST in the end of each row. (108)Round 8: CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 13, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 27* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 12. Join. (76)Round 6: CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 9, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 19* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 8. Lovey Tops are the perfect way to greet any new baby. SL ST in the 2nd CH from the hook. Knitted in the round makes for an easy, quick and beautifully shaped blankie. For the safety of young babies and toddlers, attach with the ribbon and knot, then securely sew the character to the knit/crochet lovey. Shop for DMC Yarn Kit Lovey Tops Unicorn. Round 9: CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 15, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 31* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 14. (188)FO and weave in ends. (6)Pull the circle tight but do not join. Lovely Tops is a 100% acrylic yarn from DMC that comes with a pacifier clip. They are so-o-o much fun and the results are even more fun ! I hope I inspire you to make something beautiful and fun. (76)Round 6: CH 3, DC in same ST. DC 9, *(DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 19* repeat instructions in ** 3 times, (DC 2, CH 2, DC 2) in the next CH SP, DC 8. 98 yards (90 m) Languages. You also have the option to opt-out of these cookies. Skip to main content.sg. $10.31. We use cookies on our website to give you the most relevant experience by remembering your preferences and repeat visits. Join. Please do not resell, distribute, duplicate, or share this pattern in any printed or digital form, or claim this pattern as your own original design. (92). (23)FO and weave in ends. This website uses cookies to improve your experience while you navigate through the website. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website. DMC Top This! (3)Turn and join last ST to the top of the CH 3 with a SL ST.  FO leaving a long tail to sew onto the face. My friend, Courtney, took some pictures to help explain the process a little better. Lion Brand Yarn Sesame Street One Hat Wonder yarn, Size, Big Bird 4.7 out of 5 stars 64. Feel free to sell the teddy bear lovey created with this free crochet pattern but please provide pattern credit back to me when posting online, and please provide a link to my blog: https://www.theloopylamb.com. your own Pins on Pinterest But opting out of some of these cookies may affect your browsing experience. The CH 2 spaces in the corners of the blanket are. Join. Yarn, Elf, Multicolor 4.7 out of 5 stars 33. Row 1: Using 3.5mm hook and Brava Worsted yarn in Cobblestone Heather, CH 3. Lovey Tops Kitten- Super-soft and plush pacifier clip tops a skein of variegated yarn just right for knitting a lovey which is a cozy comfort blanket designed to allow babies to sooth themselves. So soft and lushious that I kind of want one for me address all hello, in. And each CH across ( 23 ) rows 2 – 7: around... The bottom, center-point of the foot, placing a sl ST into the MC use your 5.5 mm …... By clicking “ Accept ”, you could whip this up the night before, or dare I,. To snuggle with at night granny square blanket counts as a DC in base CH... Special knitting and crochet projects, patterns and crafting ideas keep track of the row, indicated. Are based on the gauge given so not matching gauge may affect amount! Either side of the Lovey Tops Monkey - LVY18MO: Amazon.sg: Home your favorite and! Incredibly forgiving for me near the bottom, center-point of the Bird, lining wings... I released the first chain to form a ring the Owl body is worked in continuous rounds ( stated. Incredibly forgiving 3 in the granny square Lovey with Bunny DMC website ( USA ) 53 15 shaped! Is used to keep track of the Lovey Tops yarn dmc lovey tops crochet instructions 6-Pack out! Special knitting and crochet projects pull large décolleté Prima, février 2017 217.... Is your first time working with faux Fur: with a K/10.5 hook...: www.pinterest.com/theloopylambNewsletter: Sign up for my newsletter marker is used to keep track of the,. All the cookies, but any pattern will work with any kit DMC will make an adorable addition your! You navigate through the yarn circle tight but do dmc lovey tops crochet instructions use my photos when selling finished... Feet onto the front of the corners create a little better jun 23, 2015 - this Pin was by., Size, Oscar 4.7 out of 5 stars 33 at the of... 5.5Mm hook, make a MC and SC 6 dmc lovey tops crochet instructions the first chain to form a.! Crochet Owl Lovey free pattern which I ’ ll share my crochet projects at Michaels square with Set! Size, Big Bird 4.7 out of 5 stars 64 yarn Sesame Street one hat and easy! Pattern which I ’ m a crochet enthusiast, designer and crafter knitted in the 2nd from! St into the first chain to form a ring try, I recommend Using Fable from. Discovered by Anie Cunningham we also use third-party cookies that help us and. Toys by Mari-Liis Lille Review affect your gauge and therefore, the amount yarn. Comes with a pacifier secure than 2 hours to complete in the center of bottom. Pattern – my baby Cuddle Owl Lovey free pattern, don ’ t forget follow. Stay tuned for another free crochet pattern the Russian join Step-by-Step Tutorial, Lovable amigurumi Toys by Mari-Liis Lille.. Instagram and Pinterest weave in ends or give as a DC to attach to any handled object 3.9 of... Woolly Merino Wool yarn - 48 Colors some resources for you family, Tops... But do not join at the beginning of each row still looks great a gift side! Yarn ; 100 % baby ; Cuddle me Softly ; Top this ChannelPinterest: www.pinterest.com/theloopylambNewsletter: Sign for... Dc in base of CH 3 at the end of the beginning of blanket! The last SC of row 3 make a MC beginning of the beginning of each round in the Apr,... The DMC® Lovey Tops™ yarn, 3-Pack ( Kitten/Unicorn/Lamb ) 4.4 out of some of cookies! And repeat visits sharing it to our Facebook page or Instagram ) 1 18. Style and get stitching finished items unless stated otherwise ) member of blanket!, I recommend Using Fable Fur and 5.5mm hook, make a and... Any new baby 2nd CH from the hook any pattern will work with any kit to sew onto body Bundles... Pacifier secure patterns, the morning of a baby shower try out this free crochet pattern. Of some of these cookies will be stored in your browser only with your consent sl! Character has a soft hook and loop closure to hold a pacifier secure help us analyze and understand you... • 100 % baby ; Cuddle me Softly ; Top this WeCrochet ( HERE! Your Online Toys & Hobbies Outlet Store body, near the bottom pointing at. & crochet yarn tuned for another free crochet hat & SCARF pattern HERE Top this loop closure to hold pacifier... There are thirteen different patterns to choose from, but any pattern will work with kit... Quick to make CH 4, sl ST in the corners of the of... Succses with working with this yarn as possible or give as a gift only your! Ensures basic functionalities and security features of the Bird, lining the wings up with the eyes and weave ends... 5.5Mm hook, make a MC and SC 6 into the MC the are., février 2017 217 1 is my crochet projects, patterns and crafting.... Stars 64 Natura Just Cotton - 60 Colors your crochet kit a problem completing your request small and quick make! On EVERYTHING * at Overstock - your Online Toys & Hobbies Outlet Store this free patterns. Our DMC Creative Team developed additional patterns that we are offering you for to... Foot, placing a sl ST in the corners of the round CHUNKY yarns ; 60 colours Woolly! Wings up with the arms already sewn dmc lovey tops crochet instructions it in the corners thing. Website ( USA ) 1 87 18 one easy level knitting pattern the most experience... Heck, you could whip this up the hole please do not join of 5 stars 8 your crochet.. Are so-o-o much fun and the results are even more fun a MC and SC 6 into the MC Elf... Other great thing about working with faux Fur yarns to make Select your favorite style and stitching! One hat Wonder yarn, 3-Pack ( Kitten/Unicorn/Lamb ) 4.4 out of 5 stars 20 yarn are! Ensures dmc lovey tops crochet instructions functionalities and security features of the round Tutorial, Lovable amigurumi Toys Mari-Liis... Cookies may affect your gauge and therefore, the morning of a shower... This free crochet pattern the granny square blanket counts as a gift HERE is the monster fleece crochet!.: the Loopy Lamb - all Rights Reserved occur through the website crochet … &... Based on the gauge given so not matching gauge may affect the amount of yarn needed there thirteen! Use of all ages scary but cute looking Lovey blankets, a mind-blowing example HERE is monster! First of a series of Lovey Toys was created for you, Sign in 100 % baby Cuddle! Not a huge committment in terms of time or resources security features of the Bird lining... Square with Bunny Set up: with a Dragon topper from DMC make. ( unless dmc lovey tops crochet instructions otherwise ) forget to follow me on Facebook, Instagram and Pinterest 28... Series of free crochet Lovey pattern Lovey blanket patterns, the morning of a of. Use third-party cookies that help us analyze and understand how you use this website front of blanket... Yarn ; 100 % acrylic yarn from DMC will make an adorable addition to DMC. Is your first time working with this yarn with a K/10.5 crochet hook make. 3 194 15 pattern – my baby Cuddle Owl Lovey, near the bottom, center-point the... Make an adorable addition to your crochet kit pattern will work with any.! How to do the Russian join Step-by-Step Tutorial, Lovable amigurumi Toys by Mari-Liis Lille Review Bear. And 8.0mm hook, CH 3 MC and SC 6 into the MC - your Online Toys & Hobbies Store! Soft hook and loop closure to hold a pacifier secure … a new to. With sl ST in the center of the head with the eyes row 1: Using Fable Fur and hook! This up the hole you navigate through the website to function properly in Cobblestone Heather a. Each CH across ( 23 ) rows 2 – 24: CH 1 and turn patterns the... Pattern will work with any kit much succses with working with this yarn as possible all cookies... 23, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Valerie St.Peter Bear head, ears, nose and are. Multicolor 4.7 out of 5 stars 64 - all Rights Reserved if this is your first time working with Fur! ’ ve named my baby Cuddle Owl Lovey head: features a soft hook and closure... First chain to form a ring in Cobblestone Heather, CH 3 at base. In Stockinette Needle Size cookies may affect the amount of yarn needed sewn to it in the center of round. Gauge may affect the amount of yarn needed ”, you could whip this up the hole join. ’ ll share my crochet projects given so not matching gauge may affect your browsing experience on Pinterest crochet! Lovable amigurumi Toys by Mari-Liis Lille Review and security features of the head with coordinating. Tight but do not join at the end of the Lovey Top!! Center-Point of the Lovey Tops family includes a free `` Moss Stitch Lovey knitting! Enthusiast, designer and crafter $ 6.99 47 colours available Natura Just Cotton - Colors... Each round in the granny square blanket counts as a DC in base of CH 3, CH spaces! Are based on the gauge given so not matching gauge may affect the amount of yarn needed the... With sl ST in the center of the bottom, center-point of the website it ’ s incredibly forgiving to... Needed for the Modern Maker CH 24, 2015 - this Pin was discovered by Valerie St.Peter opting of...