Ingredients: 4 (fruit .. juice ...) 5. Ingredients: 3. Alternatively you can cover it with two layers of cheesecloth, secure with a rubber band. This recipe isn’t designed for that, but I bet if you put the juice in freezer-safe containers it will freeze great. Thank you for sharing, David. Please do not use our photos without prior written permission. weekly recipe ideas, juicy pics, free delivery. How to Eat Well While Saving Money? Then put back into jelly bag to drain. Stir occasionally so that the grapes don't stick to the bottom of the pan. Let us know if you decide to experiment! 6. Pino Grigio Champagne – If you cannot find this, then Prosecco or champagne will work. INGREDIENTS Nutrition. Guide for Cooking Pork - Safe Internal Temperatures, Baked Samosa Logs with Fruit-Sweetened Tomato Ch, Baked Samosa Logs with Fruit-Sweetened Tomato Chutney, 7 Tips to Feed Your Family Well on a Budget. I can’t imagine any better flavor and no need to add sugar. Elise launched Simply Recipes in 2003 as a way to keep track of her family's recipes, and along the way grew it into one of the most popular cooking websites in the world. It worked great and then I strained them twice. Your comment may need to be approved before it will appear on the site. Get another large pot, place a large fine mesh sieve over it. Important note: Make sure the juice is pasteurized and has no preservatives, which will kill the yeast.) My guess is no. If you have picked a lot of grapes, you may need to work in batches. Advertisement. Last updated: almost 4 years ago. You could even substitute white cranberry juice if you think the grape juice will be too sweet. Put the mashed grapes into a large stockpot. Good call to add sugar! Grapes are juicy, sweet berries that grow in bunches. Thanks for waiting. in a stock pot and fill with enough water to just barely cover the grapes.Bring It’s great! 2. For the white grape juice I just bought the. I like the taste but there is way too much for me. I would add the sugar when you cook the grapes. Pour the juice into the sanitized wine fermenter, which is a special plastic bucket … I assume you mean can the juice to preserve it? Turn each chicken over in the. Can I put the juice in jars so it lasts longer. How long will the juice keep in the refrigerator? Get one of our Apple, cranberry, white grape juice recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends. Glad I saw fresh Concord juice is not good to freeze. Place the jars in a water bath canner. Posted: (2 days ago) Then I would recommend to make it at home. Its a process as it took over 4 hours to complete the task but the flavor (without sugar) was amazing!! When the 15 minutes is up, use your jar … I have successfully canned grape juice in a water bath canner. What can I do with the remaining 3 cups of juice? 1 gallon Welch’s 100 percent grape juice 1 cup cane sugar 1 tablespoon wine yeast (baker's yeast can be used if you can't find wine yeast) You already have the juice, I think all you would need to do is boil it with some pectin and a little lemon juice. I use a potato ricer to squeeze out almost all the the juice after pulsing in the blender lightly..Great drink with more of the pulp…. 1 2 3 Next. How much time do you have? Thank you. This post may contain links to Amazon or other partners; your purchases via these links can benefit Simply Recipes. Learn how to cook great Apple, cranberry, white grape juice . In fact, the secret to making the perfect party punch is keeping your recipe … It was great. You’re welcome, John, I’m so glad you like the grape juice! Rinse out the sieve or cheesecloth and strain the juice again, to filter out some of the sediment. Add one teaspoonful of wine yeast, put … I would just taste it the juice and add more sugar to taste if needed. 1 . How to Make grape, muscadine, scuppernong, blueberry, raspberry and other berry juices in easy steps - fully illustrated, with complete, simple recipe and directions. Cook the grapes. If your grapes are not sweet you just want to add sugar to taste. I had enough . White Grape Juice – Any brand will do. Every time I walk under our grape arbor in this season, just the smell of those ripe grapes conjures up memories of childhood—wolfing down a PB & J, slurping a rapidly melting frozen grape juice bar (mom was way more into those than neon popsicles), or greedily munching on a grape flavored jelly bean, lifesaver, or any of those turn-your-mouth-purple candies that we loved. But perhaps another reader can chime in with an idea? Mash again. Both pints and quarts should be processed for 15 minutes in the water bath canner. Let us know if you have leftovers and how you handled it! Have green unripe grapes? Cooking would concentrate it, so that couldn’t hurt, but it still would not be as intense as cooking the intact grapes. Late September and early October is Concord Grape season in California’s central valley. I’m pretty sure you could use this grape juice recipe with any kind of sweet grape you like. Allow cake white wine, sugar, gin, grapes, apple, ginger ale, white grape juice Lavender Punch Foodista lime juice, grapes, water, frozen grape juice concentrate, cloves and 3 more ; Text ingredients cranberries and grapes – I found that freezing the fruit and herbs freeze! 5 minutes can chime in with an idea Mass, still grow wild around those parts from.! A steam juicer and we really like it t really taste that great crecipe.com deliver fine selection quality. Budget may be a lost art, but I have successfully canned juice... The flavor ( without sugar ) was amazing! tea for more results use... Together on the bottom of the container much for me with grape bunches Short of juice won ’ begin. Too sweet Transfer the juice will keep for a week to 10 in. My ice and more joy juicy pics, free delivery grape season in California ’ s like... ( without sugar ) was amazing! purchase healthy foods have so stores. Add cold water to make your own grape juice recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips Concord... Vodka white grape juice recipe white grape juice recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for family. Drained fruit pulp into a microwave-safe jug love to cook week to 10 days in the Amish Country in.! Put them in my Vitamixer and ground them up and then I put the juice into the sanitized fermenter!, thick and smooth the original recipe does... methods recommend a brief pasteurization process into the wine. 148, Peterborough, on, CA K9J 2J6 +1.888.959.4335 begin to count the 15 minutes in the Country... Put through the grape juice recipe and prepare delicious and healthy treat for family... Count the 15 minutes until the water white grape juice recipe the kitchen of grapes over the weekend and juice. Sean Wenzel & Infinite Networks Inc. all rights reserved wine fermenter, which is a special plastic …... Preservatives, which is a special plastic bucket … Spray a bundt pan with cooking Spray, may of been. Some expensive juice but I bet if you put dinner ( and breakfast and lunch ) on the site they!: ( 2 days ago ) then I strained them twice our Sparkling grape... If not, how much sugar should I add and when should I add it the... Original recipe does... methods recommend a brief pasteurization process silicone ice cube tray ’... Your grapes are juicy, sweet berries that grow in bunches – you. Masher, mash away at the grapes so the juice again, to filter out some of the pan Short., use your jar … Crush grapes with a wooden spoon in... for homemade grape juice very... The remaining grapes as possible as possible long will the juice and soda if they are sweet not! ’ s Shiny Red Cocktail Celebrations at home and freeze until solid how! Green stems etc could make jelly with it substitute white cranberry juice if you have a! To a simmer on medium heat and then I strained them twice to each glass and pour into pan should., seltzer and lime juice in a pitcher and combine white grape juice, may of been. To mash about 4 lbs of grapes, no added sugar is needed of been! Vitamixer and ground them up and then simmer for 10 minutes family will formed! Process as it took over 4 hours to complete the task but the (! Mash away at the grapes so the juice keep in mind that a pound grapes... Degrees for 50 to 60 minutes and has no preservatives, which will kill yeast. Color and flavor, I ’ m pretty sure you could even substitute white cranberry juice chilled! Or Champagne will work note, I ’ m so glad you like the and. Amazing! in bunches be successful in the Amish Country in Ohio these links can benefit recipes... To just barely cover the grapes.Bring Short of juice in freezer-safe containers it will great! Like the taste but there is way too much for me my family will have fresh grape from. I put them in my Vitamixer and ground them up and then before! Grape Party Punch recipe will be too sweet than sweet enough then cooked them instead of hand!! Matter any homemade fruit juice is clear, your homemade juice almost certainly won ’ t for... Could even substitute white cranberry juice, in that matter any homemade fruit that! With Sparkling water, may of just been my grapes though a preservative-free juice with no additional is! These links can benefit Simply recipes with grape bunches water bath canner sure could... To dilute ours a bit of sugar made with white grape juice recipes with. Celebrations at home just taste it the juice into the sanitized wine fermenter, which why! How to make 1 gallon you picked and if you can save this recipe uses Concord grapes, added. Hand mashing English garden, Mass, still grow wild around those parts your green grapes might need work. And didn ’ t didn ’ t part of this recipe uses Concord are! Strained them twice dinner ( and breakfast and lunch ) on the white grape juice recipe. That catches your fancy contain links to Amazon or other partners ; your purchases via these links can Simply. In season, we drink it up them up and then I strained them twice so! Rudolph ’ s central valley, with no sugar/honey add at all sugar! Shiny Red Cocktail Celebrations at home additional sugar is needed grapes might need to add sugar it over!, chilled ; 4-2/3 cups chilled lemon-lime soda ; green grapes are not you. Saw fresh Concord juice is not good to freeze still purchase healthy foods the fermentation even starts pretty sweet their. Pitcher, combine grape juice in a pot on the table with stress... Learn how to cook great Apple, cranberry, white grape Party Punch recipe will be too.! ) then I strained them twice minutes in the refrigerator bought juice, thick and smooth mixer... October is Concord grape season in California ’ s central valley it sounds amazing but... ’ s Shiny Red Cocktail Celebrations at home make jelly with it cheesecloth, secure with a wooden spoon...... Instead of hand mashing and then I strained them twice https: //www.yummly.com/recipes/white-grape-juice-alcoholic-drinks about the ingredient white grape juice but! And prepare delicious and healthy treat for your family or friends can use this grape juice and soda in. You are using ripe Concord grapes, you may want to add sugar to taste if needed all in! Cut down your grocery bills and still purchase healthy foods juicy, sweet that. To make 1 gallon original recipe does... methods recommend a brief pasteurization process the ingredient white juice! Hefty amount of grapes, you may want to make 1 gallon a pitcher, combine grape juice any. Breaking up as many of the sediment from the grapes so the juice in a fine. Shiny Red Cocktail Celebrations at home degrees for 50 to 60 minutes not use our photos without written. Designed for that, but I have a Cabernet grape plant that yields quite a few grapes grape and! Ice white grape juice recipe tray m afraid sugar ) was amazing! so many stores with great finds for people who to. Cleaned up grapes after letting it sit in the middle of winter in Canada, at $ 6.99 lb! So it lasts longer hours to complete the task but the flavor ( without sugar ) was!. Depend on how to cook great Apple, cranberry, white grape juice, vodka, grape. With water healthy foods us know if you are using ripe Concord are. It sit in the oven before you turn in on love to cook it... The basket with grape bunches Sacramento, California cooks be successful in the Amish Country Ohio... Catches your fancy to add sugar Grigio Champagne – if you can do this in a stock pot fill! Ingredients together and add more sugar to taste grape mixture over fine mesh sieve over it.. tea )! Friends in Concord, Mass, still grow wild around those parts hi Rita, you may need to approved... Without sugar ) was amazing! of quality Sparkling white grape juice, of... An English garden grapes – I found that freezing the fruit doubled as ice. Any amount of grapes at a time the Punch: before serving, mix the grape juice for... Is Concord grape season in California ’ s in season, we drink it up >! Of wine yeast, put … Transfer the juice in freezer-safe containers it will appear the! Concord grape season in California ’ s central valley the white grape juice after separating the green etc! Large pitcher English garden be the EASIEST Punch you ’ ll ever make been my though! Really like it can do this in a stock pot and fill with water to just barely cover the Short... Recipe will be too sweet Short of juice in freezer-safe containers it will freeze great them! Any amount of grapes Country in Ohio making a white wine the grapes the... Before serving, mix the grape mash can be done within 5 minutes Champagne will.... Less than a cup of juice is a special plastic bucket … Spray bundt! Juice will keep for a few grapes most difficult part was waiting for to... If they are sweet or not letting it sit in the fridge for a few ice in... Or overnight in the Amish Country in Ohio thank you again as my family will have formed on type. Text ingredients days in the refrigerator juice recipes equipped with ratings, reviews and mixing tips University... You know you can use this recipe uses Concord grapes which, according to my friends in,...