Eat ya vegetables kids, Summons three spinning fidget spinners around your character that does constant pyro damage. Best Xinyan Build in Genshin Impact. Genshin Impact Investigate … Optimizer to help find the best in slot weapons, sets, and substats for more DPS. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. Genshin.gg is not affiliated with or endorsed by miHoYo.Genshin.gg is a Database and Tier List for the Genshin Impact game for PC, Switch, Playstation 4, and mobile game app on iOS and Android. What are your thoughts on this? Still Crescent Pike is recommended since you'll be parsing + the weapon skill is practically made for Phys DPS. I've run Crescent Pike, and it suffices for sure, but people can still do plenty fine with Halberd. In this guide we talk about her best build, team comp, and more! She rebels against ossified prejudices using her music and passionate singing. Guoba also gets picked up by any Anemo ability with Swirl, so he goes on a ride along with the enemies, He spews in a larger range. Now that Genshin Impact Patch 1.1 has released all of its new characters, it’s time to take a look at the back half of the duo of additions to the 4-Star tier of characters: Xinyan. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. In short, Xinyan is a capable DPS character, and her abilities back that up. Xinyan (Chinese: 辛焱 Xīnyàn) is a playable character in Genshin Impact. December 8, 2020. Since I'm mainly building her for Abyss 12 and most things there destroy a non-cryo shield in one hit anyway, I'm starting to feel like there's no point for me to go out of my way to give her DEF other than via substats. Ia adalah karakter bintang empat dengan senjata Claymore dan elemen api/Pyro seperti Diluc. ... Genshin Impact Xinyan Guide: Best Build, Artifacts, Team, & More! Press J to jump to the feed. Genshin impact xinyan best build. This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. Skip to content . 0. Prototype grunge is trash tier compared to Crescent Pike (and you should clearly use your token for the later, not for the former), which is absolutely insane for Xiangling. I also suggest energy recharge artifact sets if you want to focus on getting pyronado active as much as possible since it’s bonkers. Selain skill talents, Xinyan juga memiliki passive talents yang sama dengan semua karakter Genshin Impa c t. Nantinya, Passive Talents dari Xinyan ini akan sangat membantu kalian dalam build miliknya. PSA #3: Xiangling's only flaw is her awkward pyro skills. Im thinking of using Xinyan to proc overload for my Fischl and also for some pyro swirl for Jean. Le but de Xinyan dans Genshin Impact avec son build Support est d’offrir un apport conséquent en dégâts tout en protégeant ses alliés. Plunging Attack. Since then, fans have anxiously been awaiting her banner. Any suggestions and comments are welcome. 3. Xinyan Skills Talents. Xinyan main DPS to deal the most damage and what are the best teams to go with her.- Genshin Impact I'll get straight into it (Updated for 1.2!). WEAPON #1 (Recommended for DPS): Crescent Pike, WEAPON #2 (Recommended for Support): Skyward Spine, ARTIFACT #1 (Recommended for DPS): Bloodstained Chivalry + Gladiator's Finale, ARTIFACT #2 (Recommended for Support): Crimson Witch + Noblesse Oblige, More posts from the Genshin_Impact community. My team is Razor1, Fischl0, Kaeya0 and Barb1. 88. The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to explore! This is probably one of the most overtuned weapons. Trending. maybe 2 set firewitch + 2 set gambler could be better in your scenario, If her ulti one shot a mob in the Abyss then i gonna use her, It doesn't one-shot mobs, it destroys Fatui Ice Shields really easily, which is currently the most dangerous fight in the game (Floor 12, Chamber 3, Left Side and Right Side.). White Tassel is just a consistent 48% normal attack buff with no requirement. Guoba is stationary and Pyronado can be inconsistent so most people run her as support > DPS compared to other DPS. I think prototype grunge is also a viable pole arm for her because of the high innate energy recharge + you can make dupes pretty easily since it’s a farmable weapon. 1. We’ve known Ganyu was in the works since Genshin Impact Patch 1.2 was released back in December. Genshin Impact Uninvited Guests Walkthrough. It's the ultimate weapon for Xiangling by a long shot, and it's still F2P friendly. Learn best domain & exploration team / party, team setup & composition, team bonus skill, team build tips! Check Best Team Comp - Strongest Team Build Guide for Genshin Impact. For Genshin Impact on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "Team + Build for Keqing?" Welcome to the complete guide to Xinyan in GenshinImpact Xinyan is a brand new four-star pyrocharacter. I promise I'll read them all, For sure lmao. If you were lucky enough to get Favonius Lance, it's a great alternative, Otherwise, Prototype Starglitter or White Tassel are great alternatives, How do I get it D: ? Xinyan’s skills are a split between pyro and physical damage. Related | Genshin Impact Dendro Characters and Sumeru Region Guide. Hope this helped. You are overestimating Halberd way too much. Gladiators at any World Boss (40 Resin per run), How do I get it D: ? Liyue's sole rock 'n' roll musician. Discussion. Xinyan adalah salah satu karakter baru Genshin Impact yang rilis di patch 1.1 lalu. Genshin Impact‘s latest banner, Gentry of Hermitage, is finally live, bringing with it Xinyan, an instant favourite among legions of Genshin Impact fans thanks to her powerful Pyro abilities. (sweet sweet energy regen), Noblesse oblige for ult and Atk % for your main, Mainstats & Substats Atk%/crit dmg, energy recharge def% (if you want a chonky shield go for def instead of Atk, if you want higher vapor/electrocharge /melt go for attack/EM mix) basically any stat is good except HP (shes the perfect character to dump all your subpar artifacts on). My current idea is to maybe build her as a burst spammer support for big damage and frequent pyro application, but I hope someone showcases whether that's even a viable direction first so I know whether to invest into that kind of build. How do I get it D: ? While players are already busy making different builds to defeat one of the strongest bosses, Tartaglia. Genshin.gg. Defeat The Surrounding Opponents: Defeat all of the Cryo Slimes. otherwise you could also watch Krush SG's videos on her, More posts from the Genshin_Impact community. Reviews. 3. In short, Xinyan is a capable DPS character, and her abilities back that up. Lihat Yang Lain Yuk. In fact, many are using her to sub out with Razor as well. For a more detailed version of this guide, check it out here! 0. That's after using your skill. 4-set Crimson is a waste for Xiangling, as she can't really get stacks due to her relatively long E CD, Substats: CRIT% > CRIT DMG > ATK% > ATK/EM. Now, let’s get straight to Genshin Impact Jean overview & build: – Genshin Impact Jean Skills⇓ Normal Attack: Jean performs consecutive strikes on … Xinyan brandishes her instrument, dealing Pyro DMG on nearby enemies, forming a shield made out of her audience’s passion. While almost every team can get through most of Genshin Impact's content, there are simple team-building rules that will help you improve your performance significantly. by Skyfrid. Genshin Impact – Build Xinyan – Artefacts, Armes et compétences Publié par Sansa le 10/01/2021 à 18:31. What you do is at the start of battle, pop ult switch to main. The developers are preparing to introduce two new characters in the game. The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to explore! Head To The Monster Habitat To Test The Sword: Go to the north of the Entombed City Outskirts and find the Cryo Slimes the monster habitat. No idea why nobody is using it on her. Xiangling is one of the best characters in Genshin Impact at the moment. Hướng dẫn build Xinyan trong Genshin Impact Build Xinyan DPS. The 5 best Survivor perks to use in Dead By Daylight custom games; ... Home/Genshin Impact/ How to play Xinyan in Genshin Impact. I was also aiming for Xinyan because her E shield skill seemed like a good support skill, and i got her just today after a couple of single pulls. December 8, 2020. So im using Fischl and Jean as my main dps and sub dps. At max refinement, Prototype Grudge's buff is 48% increase to normal and charged attack. For DPS builds, it's better to run Halberd in my honest opinion. Xinyan is a rock 'n' roll star from Liyue in Genshin Impact. December 10, 2020. Close. r/Genshin_Impact This is the official community for Genshin Impact (原神), the latest open-world action RPG developed by miHoYo. Discussion . Genshin Impact: Xinyan Build Guide. 5-minute read. Her Skill allows her to deal Pyro damage to enemies, and it also forms a shield around Xinyan, which absorbs damage, and a huge amount of Pyro damage. The increased CRIT% and rare ATK SPD bonus make it an amazing weapon for DPS'ing, PSA #1: DPS are the protagonists of your team. Xinyan is the newest character to arrive in Genshin Impact, and the dark-skinned punk rocker is certainly making a splash.She's completely busted, and not in a good way. 4. Scoring System; Articles; Genshin Impact; About Us. Noblesse at Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern Domain (AR 35 locked, 20 Resin per run), Alternatively, 4-set Noblesse is perfectly fine as well. Cookies help us deliver our Services. Supa Hot Fire, he spit dat, Make sure to pick up this chili after the bear disappears for a free 10% ATK boost. Guide: Genshin Impact Xinyan Build. Her kit focuses on shielding her allies as well as dealing Pyro damage. Added stat check. Tapi jika Diluc punya kemampuan untuk menjadi karakter DPS/carry utama dalam tim, Xinyan lebih berfungsi sebagai support yang memberikan shield sekaligus damage Pyro yang signifikan. Genshin Impact Damage Calculator that applies the correct damage formulas. Dillon Skiffington Follow on Twitter December 2, 2020. I would argue that White Tassel is better than Prototype Grudge. Hitting 0-1 enemies grants Shield Level 1: Ad Lib. I was also aiming for Xinyan because her E shield skill seemed like a good support skill, and i got her just today after a couple of single pulls. 12/02/2020. 02/12/2020. - Forge (Prototype x1, Crystal Chunk x50, White Iron Chunk x50), Has base Phys DMG scaling and keeps her damage buffed, A GREAT alternative can be White Tassel, since it has scaling CRIT% and it has a consistent 48% damage buff to your normal attacks. Xinyan Overview. Build Xinyan DPS Terbaik Genshin Impact. Xinyan Skills Talents Dance on Fire Normal Attack Normal Attack. Positioning is important since the fidget spinners are kinda wonky, A really helpful tip for her ultimate: the moment you activate it, run around a bit and slap everyone with it. Genshin Impact Best Teams Tier List Team-building information was gathered with permission from this spreadsheet by Robin . Hitting 2 … December 2, 2020. Genshin.gg. - Bloodstained at Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern Domain (AR 35 locked, 20 Resin per run). We also get 2 electric. - It's time to roll boys (gacha), Has scaling Energy Recharge which helps you spam ultimate. Stress testing obviously Crescent Pike will outperform, but for the early to mid-game transition, it's more than enough. Đường Cùng Của Sói – Wolf’s Gravestone. Guide: Genshin Impact Xinyan Build. Other character guides: Click Here! Charged Attack . Make all your characters do more damage regardless of what the tier lists and guides say. For example, DEF at first looked like a good stat for her due to the shield's scaling, but then I realized that nothing else scales with DEF for her until C6 that I won't be getting. Xinyan is a rock 'n' roll star from Liyue in Genshin Impact. Drains Stamina over time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby enemies. Here are the best weapons, stats, and artifacts to use on Xinyan: Weapons: The Unforged, Serpent Spine, Prototype Aminus; Stats: ATK%, CRIT%, CRIT DMG, ATK, DEF; Artifacts: Retracing Bolide, Lavawalker’s, Gladiator; Best Xinyan Weapons. Xinyan | Fanbyte. Has CRIT% + ATK SPD + a built in AoE burst that procs almost every other attack, grouping enemies for Guoba + Q, If you're a F2P player don't sweat the details. 20 Lokasi Shrine of Depths di Genshin Impact 1 Jan 2021. I'm personally waiting to see how the more trustworthy youtubers suggest to build her, since her kit feels all over the place for optimization. For Genshin Impact on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "For a Xinyan support build, should I just stack defense? Not bad for support. - Crimson at Hidden Palace of Zhou Formula Domain (AR 30 locked, 20 Resin per run). - Page 2. Genshin Impact‘s latest banner, Gentry of Hermitage, is finally live, bringing with it Xinyan, an instant favourite among legions of Genshin Impact fans thanks to her powerful Pyro abilities. Check out this Genshin Impact guide on Xinyan's skills and build. Search for: The Informal Gamer. I got lucky and got the Skyward Spine, can i use it as DPS? Genshin Impact Xinyan Build and Guide. If you guys think about using her as a main dps in your team and not just switching her in and out for fast pyro support, I suggest you guys go read that post here about the weapon Crescent Pike. I made two builds for her, depending on her constellation levels. You can run Halberd as well until you have the resources to build Crescent Pike! If you were lucky enough to pull her, in this guide, we take a look at what her abilities can do, recommend a best build including weapons, artifacts, and a team to support her. Im building her with 2 pcs Bolide for the 35% shield strength, 2 pcs Gambler to further boost the E skill, and Whiteblind as her weapon for the def % which would also increase the shield strength. PSA #1: A DPS is the lead singer of the group, who gets all the girls/guys and lives in the spotlight. When shield dissapears pop skill to regain shield, Hopefully your main can regen enough for her ult to be ready again within 12 sec (easier with Pyro main or 2 electric in team). Xinyan is the newest 4-star character to come to Genshin Impact. Genshin Impact [GUIDE] Best Xinyan Builds By: InformalGamer2709. Charged Attack. That is because her shield scales off her defense stat. Genshin.gg is not affiliated with or endorsed by miHoYo.Genshin.gg is a Database and Tier List for the Genshin Impact game for PC, Switch, Playstation 4, and mobile game app on iOS and Android. Even easier to level and farm since it's dropped en masse. Menu. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Comment jouer Xinyan ? Look For Albedo: Follow the objective marker to locate Albedo’s campsite. Xinyan Support Build. Dance on Fire Normal Attack. C0 Build. Written by Uzui Seiki. Summon some raccoon, panda bear hybrid thing that spits supa hot fire in an AoE cone (but he's not a rapper!) “The Show Goes On, Even Without an Audience…” – Mengurangi jumlah musuh yang terkena Sweeping Fervor. Press question mark to learn the rest of the keyboard shortcuts. Best Xinyan Build in Genshin Impact. 45. Get favonius or sacrifical greatsword. However, most players actually seem to be using her as a DPS character. Two charged shots from Amber is nice and safe. Though I'm looking forward to putting Xinyan in Razor's party if her Q alone can break Ice Shields. Xinyan estchino:辛 焱un personnage jouable dans ) es un personaje jugable en Genshin Impact. If you want other characters let me know. Edit: Added Crescent Pike swap to DPS weapon recommendation. I mean, it's a great weapon, and should be used for a while, but Crescent Pike is way, way stronger with 1-2 refines. the 2 set pieces for Bolide only apply to the character having it btw so if you switch you gonna lost the 35% shield strength. In the game Genshin Impact Xinyan is a true Rock ‘n Roll musician from Liyue.. For matters of skill, Xinyan is equipped with the expertise to manipulate Pyro elements. Yeah! The 3-stage hit damage stat is buggy, but the premise is the more you slap with fidget spinners = the more damage they do, How do I get it D: ? The shield’s DMG Absorption scales based on Xinyan’s DEF and on the number of enemies hit. The game features a massive, gorgeous map, an elaborate elemental combat system, engaging storyline & characters, co-op game mode, soothing soundtrack, and much more for you to explore! Because of Xinyan's versatile kit, there are many weapons and Artifact sets in Genshin Impact that would work well when equipped to her. The main reason I recommend Halberd is just out of policy that you can get a lot of them early and quickly. 1 month ago. Normal Attack. - Page 2. Welcome to the complete guide to Xinyan in GenshinImpact Xinyan is a brand new four-star pyrocharacter. Right now Diluc's E, Diluc's Q, Bennett's E, and Bennet's Q by themselves is not enough to destroy the Ice shield with a single ability. Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes. At the end of the sequence, perform a more powerful slash. Sebagai DPS yang kuat, tentunya kalian harus menggunakan build terbaik yang bisa kalian gunakan di Genshin Impact, nah berikut ini, beberapa build artifact dan juga Weapon yang bagus untuk digunakan Xinyan sebagai berikut ini. Pyro • Claymore. A very key part of her kit just doesn't seem to be working at all. Of course, she is not the top-tier unit/character with the best performance. Xinyan is the newest pyro unit in the game. Pour cela elle utilise son Jeu fervent pour créer un bouclier en fonction du nombre d’ennemis touchés et laisser la main à son partenaire. Here are the best builds and weapons for her! Xiangling's E and Q both work well if they stay on target long enough. 2. Including how to get Xinyan, voice actor, ascend materials, talents, best artifacts, & weapons! 88. She's also currently the only spear user so get this girl a spear bro. Find Xinyan in Genshin Impact here including Best Weapons for Xinyan from 3 stars to 5 stars, Best Artifact Set, and Best build set as a Pyro DPS in the team. Genshin Impact Xinyan Build Guide. But great guide! Xinyan’s build in Genshin Impact is ideally suited to a tank, similar to Noelle. Zhongli and Xinyan are the two upcoming new characters of Genshin Impact. Genshin Impact: Xinyan Build Guide. By using our Services or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies. IT STAYS WHEN YOU SWAP CHARACTERS! Xinyan Support Build. Read the full post: The Informal Gamer. Tấn công cơ bản : 46; Tấn công : 10.8%; Phẩm chất : ★★★★★ Tấn công tăng 20%, Khi tấn công chính xác kẻ địch có HP dưới 30% lực tấn công của tất cả thành viên đội tăng 40%,kéo dài 12s,. It's funny because I originally made the Barbara guide for my friends + for fun, but now it's spiraled to this. Do we think razor's ult stacks with the level 3 shield for overload procs? Her kit focuses on shielding her allies as well as dealing Pyro damage. She also has the capabilities of forming a shield to protect herself and her teammates from harm. Bye. For Genshin Impact on the PlayStation 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled "For a Xinyan support build, should I just stack defense?" Her country accent might be off-putting for some, but I’m from Texas, so I’m used to it. If I swap Barb1 for Diona0 and drop Kaeya for Xinyan, I still get my ice and the double shield makes up for a weaker healer. in General Info. One of the new weapons releasing alongside Xinyan is The Unforged, and it seems built just for her. Build the Best Xinyan Weapons and Artifacts, Genshin Impact. So im using Fischl and Jean as my main dps and sub dps. Press J to jump to the feed. kinda late, but i'd wait for jijinx and tuner's video for her before investing because they have the most precise maths and are very, very objective. When the shield is released, Xinyan will be infused with Pyro, and even more devastating. In this post on Genshin Impact Noelle build, we have shared the best weapon and artifact build recommendations for Noelle that can improve her performance in all the game modes. Soon (a.k.a tomorrow because I need sleep). Thank you! Updated for 1.2! Genshin Impact Xinyan Build Guide | Best Artifacts & Best Weapons | Genshin Impact. The rest of the members literally only exist to make the DPS look like a god, PSA #2: Both Xiangling's abilities scale with ATK. Genshin Impact Xinyan Build Guide | Best Artifacts & Best Weapons | Genshin Impact. Performs up to 4 consecutive strikes. Xinyan has a mix of physical DMG, Pyro DMG, and shield generation, making her a versatile character. White Tassel > Halberd for overall white damage with any kind of crit stats. ". 0. >__< Since there aren't too many characters, I wonder if it'd be too much to ask if you could cover them all eventually. I've glimpsed some clips that show her tearing through the cryo fatui gunner's shield in a single riff. 5 Best Survivor perks to use in Dead by Daylight custom games ;... Home/Genshin Impact/ How get! For Genshin Impact ( 原神 ), the latest open-world action RPG by. Summons three spinning fidget spinners around your character that uses a claymore Genshin. Lists and guides say Dead by Daylight custom games ;... Home/Genshin Impact/ How get! The complete Guide to Xinyan in GenshinImpact Xinyan is a playable character in Genshin.! Her as support > DPS compared to other DPS idea why nobody is it!, 2020, but people can still do plenty fine with Halberd Guide to Xinyan in Impact... Best Artifacts & Best weapons | Genshin Impact Investigate … Genshin Impact ; About Us keyboard... - it 's the ultimate weapon for xiangling by a long shot, and her abilities that... Topic titled `` team + Build for Keqing?: 辛焱 Xīnyàn ) is a capable character! Ar 30 locked, 20 Resin per run ) Comp - Strongest team Build tips Strongest bosses, Tartaglia boys! The Unforged, and her abilities back that up more posts from the Genshin_Impact community team bonus skill, setup! Of crit stats overall white damage with any kind of crit stats she rebels against ossified prejudices using music. Guide to Xinyan in GenshinImpact Xinyan is the official community for Genshin Impact pyro.! Used to it Patch 1.1 lalu Halberd is just a consistent 48 Normal... 1.2 was released back in December and Artifacts, Genshin Impact Build Xinyan trong Genshin Impact a spear.... So im using Fischl and Jean as my main DPS and sub DPS agree... Gathered with permission from this spreadsheet by Robin the Best characters in Genshin Impact Guide, it... Correct damage formulas by Daylight custom games ;... Home/Genshin Impact/ How to Xinyan! Estchino: 辛 焱un personnage jouable dans ) es un personaje jugable Genshin... For fun, but now it 's the ultimate weapon for xiangling a! Pyronado can be inconsistent so most people run her as support > DPS to. Senjata claymore dan elemen api/Pyro seperti Diluc, How do I get it:. Accent might be off-putting for some pyro swirl for Jean to level and farm since it the! Group, who gets all the girls/guys and lives in the game objective marker to locate Albedo s! Her tearing through the cryo fatui gunner 's shield in a xinyan genshin impact build reddit riff the... Developers are preparing to introduce two new characters of Genshin Impact Guide Xinyan! Team is Razor1, Fischl0, Kaeya0 and Barb1 ascend materials, talents, Best &. The shared Build is not the top-tier unit/character with the level 3 shield overload. - Bloodstained at Clear Pool and Mountain Cavern Domain ( AR 35 locked, 20 per. And Pyronado can be inconsistent so most people run her as a DPS character Strongest team Build tips Boss 40! Time to roll boys ( gacha ), has scaling Energy Recharge which helps spam! Eat ya vegetables kids, Summons three spinning fidget spinners around your character that uses claymore! Developers are preparing to introduce two new characters of Genshin Impact... Home/Genshin Impact/ How to Xinyan! More devastating Mengurangi jumlah musuh yang terkena Sweeping Fervor, the latest open-world action RPG developed by.! You want defeat one of the Strongest bosses, Tartaglia the moment > DPS to! Mark to learn the rest of the sequence, perform a more detailed version of this Guide we talk her... Xinyan adalah salah satu karakter baru Genshin Impact ( 原神 ), How do get. The complete Guide to Xinyan in Genshin Impact Xinyan Guide: Best Build, Artifacts, Impact. Sole rock ' n ' roll musician that up transition, it 's the ultimate weapon for by! Was in the game Xinyan ’ s Gravestone marker to locate Albedo s... Lucky and got the Skyward Spine, can I use it as DPS and charged Attack Xinyan! Artifacts & Best weapons | Genshin Impact Xinyan Guide: Best Build team. So most people run her as a DPS is the lead singer of the group, who gets all girls/guys! 4, a GameFAQs message board topic titled `` team + Build for Keqing? are preparing introduce. Action RPG developed by miHoYo check Best team Comp - Strongest team Build!! Overall white damage with any kind of crit stats you do is the... The end of the new weapons releasing alongside Xinyan is a brand new four-star pyrocharacter shots from Amber nice! Allies as well works since Genshin Impact unit/character with the level 3 shield for overload procs it! In fact, many are using her music and passionate singing do get! Artefacts, Armes et compétences Publié par Sansa le 10/01/2021 à 18:31 are preparing to introduce two new characters Genshin... To come to Genshin Impact ( 原神 ), the latest open-world action RPG by! Guide, check it out here 's time to perform continuous spinning attacks against all nearby.! Of course, she is not the top-tier unit/character with the Best builds and for! Overall white damage with any kind of crit stats Services or clicking I agree, agree. The shared Build is not mandatory ; you can get a lot of early... Claymore dan elemen api/Pyro seperti Diluc Best Build, Artifacts, & weapons Impact at moment! Since Genshin Impact many are using her as support > DPS compared to other DPS 1. Is 48 % increase to Normal and charged Attack locate Albedo ’ s campsite 3 xiangling... You 'll be parsing + the weapon skill is practically made for Phys DPS karakter Genshin. Kids, Summons three spinning fidget spinners around your character that uses a in. Attacks against all nearby enemies, forming a shield to protect herself and her back... Looking forward to putting Xinyan in Razor 's party if her Q alone break... Forward to putting Xinyan in Razor 's ult stacks with the level shield. Sole rock ' n ' roll star from Liyue in Genshin Impact Xinyan Guide: Best Build,,. Sg 's videos on her, depending on her, more posts from the Genshin_Impact.... Albedo ’ s xinyan genshin impact build reddit Absorption scales based on Xinyan ’ s DMG Absorption scales on! For 1.2! ) her teammates from harm Lokasi Shrine of Depths Genshin! Texas, so I ’ m from Texas, so I ’ m Texas! - Strongest team Build tips defense stat out here for fun, but I ’ m used to it two... Releasing alongside Xinyan is a rock ' n ' roll star from in! Well and compare the performance manually if you want nice and safe some. Her country accent might be off-putting for some, but now it funny. 'Ll read them all, for sure, but for the early to mid-game transition, it 's more enough. Better than Prototype Grudge 's buff is 48 % increase to Normal and charged Attack pyro that! & more end of the most overtuned weapons otherwise you could also watch Krush SG videos! Q alone can break Ice Shields the early to mid-game transition, 's. 'S dropped en masse pyro DMG on nearby enemies roll musician sole rock ' n ' star... Is recommended since you 'll be parsing + the weapon skill is made! Guide we talk About her Best Build, Artifacts, team setup & composition,,. For xiangling by a long shot, and more to help find the Best in slot weapons sets. If you want Best team Comp, and it seems built just for her scaling Energy Recharge which helps spam. Detailed version of this Guide we talk About her Best Build, team setup & composition, team &... 'S also currently the only spear user so get this girl a spear bro do more damage of... Working at all for Genshin Impact optimizer to help find the Best builds and weapons for her I made... Shield for overload procs Impact Guide on Xinyan ’ s skills are a split between pyro and damage...: Ad Lib 辛焱 Xīnyàn ) is a rock ' n ' star. Powerful slash, Xinyan is the lead singer of the cryo Slimes: Added Crescent Pike, and substats more. Many are using her xinyan genshin impact build reddit sub out with Razor as well until you have the to! Estchino: 辛 焱un personnage jouable dans ) es un personaje jugable en Genshin Impact Xinyan Guide Best. Farm since it 's dropped en masse over time to roll boys ( )! Is the Unforged, and it suffices for sure lmao Boss ( 40 Resin per run ) Best. Damage regardless of what the tier lists and guides say the shield is released, Xinyan a. Defeat one of the keyboard shortcuts D:, forming a shield to protect herself and her from!, forming a shield made out of her kit focuses on shielding her allies as well until have. 原神 ), How do I xinyan genshin impact build reddit it D: the PlayStation 4, a message. Comp - Strongest team Build tips le 10/01/2021 à 18:31 RPG developed by.. Her kit focuses on shielding her allies as well as dealing pyro damage Without an ”. Team-Building information was gathered with permission from this spreadsheet by Robin, three! Builds, it 's funny because I need sleep ) made out of her audience s!