Report Ad. 12 sold. Horsley Park, NSW. Bristlenose plecos for sale abou 3 - 5 cm approx. the last pic is the father who is mango and mother is albino with red eyes. Price is more than 30% below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Age: 10 – 15 years. Male Bristlenose pleco Around 3-4 inches Have got 3 brown Bristlenose And 2 albino Bristlenose Very healthy £10 each Collection only please Thanks for looking Explore 12 listings for Albino bristlenose catfish for sale at best prices. Report Ad. It is not known to eat wood heavily like some plecos (, At a maximum size of 4 to 5 inches, this is a very practical and manageable fish. You may go to any sold out listing and click on the “email me when available” button to sign up to be notified the instant we are able to put something back in stock. The Albino Bristlenose Pleco (Ancistrus cf. Have an Albino Bristlenose plecos for sale. Many catfishes possess spines in front of the dorsal and pectoral fins. Bristlenose plecos are somewhat common in the fishkeeping hobby and you may be able to find some at your local fish store. This advert is located in and around Wigston, Leicester. $12.99. Catfish The name catfish refers to the long barbels, or feelers, which are present about the mouth of the fish and resemble cat whiskers. 25£ for 6 young convict cichlids. Scientific Name: Ancistrus sp. Young bristlenose available. (Upto 5/6cm Size) 5£ each convict cichlids (25available) I also got baby pleco for 5£ (2 available) Albino cichlid 5£ (1... Brislenose albino red eye pleco. Find hard to find plecos for sale at PetZoneSD.com. Search. My bristlenose plecos (Ancistrus) and cherry shrimp are having lots of babies, getting so crowded that I have to sell some of them. Temperature: 73 F – 82 F. Size: Up to 18 Inches. cirrhosus albino) $ 18.00 – $ 55.00. More pictures available . Questions? £40.00 . Do you have any Albion breeding pairs for sell. 1 - 11 of 11 ads. Sort by . How big do Albino Bristlenose Plecos get? Juveniles: 1 - 1.5 inches (2.5 - 3.8 cm), Adults: 3.1 - 4.7 inches (8 - 12 cm). 21/12/2020. The zebra pleco and the bristlenose pleco for sale get along well with other tropical fish because they are non-aggressive plant eaters. 4 watching. Select options Select options Details. £1.75 postage. £3 . For Sale in Kildare: For sell different sizes plecos baby 5 months old from 3€ each, adult one year old from 5€. Albino Bristlenose Pleco TANK BRED SMALL. If something is listed as sold out and you are interested in getting some please sign up to be notified once it goes back in stock! £3.40 to £25.00. These bottom-dwelling fish are known for their healthy appetite for algae. Both sexes grow the appendages, but the growth and length is much more pronounced in males. Shpock is a marketplace and classifieds platform that brings millions of private buyers and sellers across the United Kingdom together - London, Brighton, Birmingham, Bristol, Manchester, Leicester and Liverpool are amongst the most active areas for second hand shopping. 6 Green Dragon Bristlenose Plecostomus Live Fish Aquarium Fresh Water Pleco. While people use this phrase in an absolutely romantic sense, we cannot stop thinking about the real action which happens inside the water bodies. West Bromwich, West Midlands. Blue Eye Lemon Bushynose (Ancistrus sp.) Free shipping. I have albino bristlenose plecos for sale for 15 $. or Best Offer. They don't get huge like many Plecos and their mouths are small/soft enough to get the algae off of your plant leaves also. RH11 Crawley. £275.00. Size is about 1 - 1.2 inches or so. Taille environ 5' et demi. £7.50. 26 watching. St. Catharines 18/12/2020. Share. Msg for prices and details. £4 Each For Sale Bristlenose young for sale. I have for sale albino and brown bristlenose plecos 1 to 1 1/4 long. L066 King Tiger Pleco (Hypancistrus sp) £25.00. Albino bristle nose pleco available. £2 for a 2cm pleco), they are diffe Age Age: 9 weeks; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now Speaking of variety, you may be aware of the popular fish names but we are here to add one more intriguing variety to the list. Description. Zebra Pleco L046 Hypancistrus. I have one of these in both of my tanks and they both do a wonderful job! As for pH balance, it should be between 6.5 and 7.5. There are two types of Albino Bristlenose Plecos. ... Albino Bristlenose Pleco. You may go to any sold out listing and click on the “email me when available” button to sign up to be notified the instant we are able to put something back in … Out of stock. Long Finned Albino Bushy Nose Pleco $ 24.99 $ 20.99-16%. Standard finn Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Albino pleco for sale. Somethingsphishy is your Pleco and Tropical Fish Superstore. You may see some patterning on their bodies, left over from their ancestry. £9.50. Thanks ----- £1.50 each ----- These are algae eaters that only grow to around 4 to 5 inches and ideal for community tank. L144 Bristlenose Albino and Brown in Torrington £3 . Favourite this Advert. £4 Watch. On this episode I'll be showing you how to breed LONGFIN ALBINO BRISTLENOSE PLECOS . Price $10 each Email - Pick up only from Preston West Victoria. Kuraby, QLD. Albino Bristlenose plecos for sale 56cm in length Very healthy and eating zucchini, algae wafers and rapashy 12 each or 5 for 50 Limited numbers available Pick ..., 1264203897 Albino longfin bristlenose. I have spotted, normal, and albino bristle nose available! Find popular species like Albino Bristlenose Pleco, Brown Longfin Bristlenose Pleco, Wild Caught L199 Hypancistrus, L018 Golden Nugget Pleco, Green Phantom Pleco L200, Snowball Pleco L201, and Vampire Plecostomus. $ 8 . Fresh water fish, invertebrates, plants and products guaranteed to arrive alive and survive. 20 days ago. Every tank should have one of these guys in it. Thanks for looking Feel free to message me for different quantities sizes. Albino Bristlenose Pleco. small 1 to 1.5 inch. (2+inches) - 25$ each. Will not bother most plants, but will likely help with algae control, especially as a juvenile. 3/4-month-old 1-1.5 inch - $5 each. While many suckermouth catfish species have yet to be bred on any major scale in aquariums, the Bushy Nose pleco is one of the most easily- and often-bred “pleco” species in the aquarium hobby and many popular color morphs, such as this albino variety, have been developed. Sp) 2" Regular price $18.99 BRISTLENOSE *ALBINO* (Ancistrus. Pleco for Sale Shown above are two pictures of a young Marbled Sailfin Pleco for sale in our online store. Scientific Name: Hypostomus plecostomus. £3.00. Ancistrini sp. They will scour the tank to eat as much as they can. Our unique algorithm classifies jobs according to a wide variety of factors, estimates the market rate for this specification of job and displays the estimated rate of pay when sufficient data is available (but can't take into account differences in the level of experience required, responsibilities or working hours). Longfin Albino Bushynose have extended fins that may curl as they grow. Report. Bristlenose Albino Female Pleco - more sizes available . Bristlenose Pleco Various sizes available, ... Bristlenose plecs for sale - albino long fin - albino - brown long fin £3 each, two for £5 Shrimp (random assortment and colours) 1 each, 20 for £15 Adult parrot cichlid for sale. It is essential that the tank used in housing the albino bristle nose pleco be equipped with a good filter and a considerable supply of plants. Sep 16, 2018 - Explore Paradus Paradusa's board "Bristlenose Pleco" on Pinterest. Live fish. Check out some similar items below! Swing me a msg located in west end Toronto. £10 Jessica C. 14 hours ago . Albino Bushynose (Ancistrus sp.) Proven breeding trio of albino bristlenose pleco What is Shpock? Albino bristlenose catfish for sale. Standard finn 2. aussietraders.com.au . Report. £10 For Sale Male Bristlenose pleco. Thanks. Collect from Wingerworth. Max Size: 5" pH: 5.0-8.0. 5 baby Bristlenose Albino Pleco, unfortunately these were not planned and the mum and dad have now been separated to prevent further. Or 3 for $12 6+ month 1.5- 1.9 inches - $10 each Have a few adults male/female available. Posting for 10+ years. Check out some similar items below! Mother and father are pictured. Indeed, there are different varieties of fishes in the sea! ... Albino Bristlenose Pleco TANK BRED 5-6cm 3/4-month-old 1-1.5 inch - $5 each. Albino Bristlenose Pleco. Albino bristlenose plecos for sale over 1.5inch now feeding/eating really well. 5 days ago . 03/12/2020. bristlenose plecs. A pait of albino sailfin pleco great breeding size ranging from 4.5 inch to 6 inch selling as a pair as always lived together. I only have a few left of common and albino bristlenose Bristlenose pleco’s ranging from 2cm to 3cms. Collection in person. I am reluctantly selling my 300 litre aquarium. $12. Young Brown Bristlenose Pleco for sale 2-3 cm (around 1 inch) starting at 10£ per 4 units but I can do good discounts for having 10 or more. These make great tank mates. 21/12/2020. All items are sent recorded as i have sent some items which have gone missing Hi, I have for sale young albino bristlenose with different sizes. Beautiful markings all feeding well and growing well. Quick View. There are two types of Albino Bristlenose Plecos. Quick View. See similar items. 5 Bristlenose Albino Pleco Shortfin An inch in size. common plecs 3 available. UK's largest online selection. Buy Tropical Fish online delivered to your door. Fast overnight shipping on most orders. Looks like “Albino Bristlenose Plecs” has already been sold. This is why it is possible to have a pair of Albino bristlenose produce a percentage of non-albino types. Albino bristlenose catfish for sale. Posted: 4 weeks ago . Excellente mages d'algues. More ideas. Email field should not … Stunning Blue Eyed Lemon Bristlenose Pleco Ancistrus Algae Eater Tropical Fish. £4 Albino bristlenose Pleco sucker fish algae eater: 19/06/19: Yes: I have albino bristlenose plecos for sale 3x 4cm £12 6x 3.5cm £18 30x 2-2.5cm £40 Cash on collection only from East Grinstead (possible local delivery in EG) I have fish bags etc. Fish for sale. Baby bristlenose pleco. The variants we're currently offering are: Join our Mailing List for special discounts and notifications about new and limited stock items. All Aquatic Arts brand plants and animals come with a 100% live arrival guarantee, plus free email support. $2 each or $10 for 6. eheim, fluval, cichlids, aquatic plants snails, aquarium, fish tank, filter Location: Wheeling; Price: $2; Read more... Bristlenose Albino Pleco Sponsored Link Price is between 10% and 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. A generally peaceful and hardy species, the Albino Bristlenose Pleco is an excellent, undemanding candidate for most aquariums. Roughly all a inch long at the moment. Collection in person. * For the safety of our animals, we now ship live fish exclusively via UPS Next Day Air. 27 watching. Best form of contact is through phon Age Age: 4 months; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now; £1.50. *IMPORTANT* Please "Choose a Variant" above before adding this fish to your cart. ... A pait of albino sailfin pleco great breeding size ranging from 4.5 inch to 6 inch selling as a pair as always lived together. Last photo is the best I can do of the mother, mother and father are in a separate tank with some tiny babies. Bristlenose pleco (ancistrus cirrhosus). FOR SALE - Tucson, AZ - Adult pair of bristlenose and an albino juvenile, all in perfect health. Angelfish for sale I have 2 female marble angels 20 each or 30 for both. Sale! They come in different colors, shapes, and sizes. cirrhosus "Albino"), also known as the Albino Bushynose or Bushymouth Pleco, is a member of the Loricariidae family of South American suckermouth catfishes. The Albino Bristlenose Pleco is easily the most popular variation of this fish. Looks like “Albino Bristlenose Pleco” has already been sold. Kuraby, QLD. Each has the albino gene in a different location. This is why it is possible to have a pair of Albino bristlenose produce a percentage of non-albino types. This is a full set up with fish for sale. 36 minutes ago. Sold. Pets & Animals . The... Malawi approximately 20 various sizes gold severums X 2 large plecos X 4 cat fish X 2 large leopard and X 2 small albino message for more pictures, video and... Hi, I have for sale young albino bristlenose with different sizes. 2 Posted 14 weeks ago . $36.00. 158 miles | Newport . from $7.99. £4 each or 3 for £10. or Best Offer. Find Bristlenose Plecos for sale at PetZoneSD.com. Giant Otocinclus (Hypoptopoma gulare) $16.99. The cheapest offer starts at $ 5. Great… 12 days ago . Albino bristlenose pleco. 2" Regular price $14.99 BRISTLENOSE (Ancistrus sp.) Also drop a like and comment on what you thought of the video! Unlike the widely-seen Common Pleco (, The Albino Bristlenose Pleco is primarily nocturnal, but will often become active during daytime hours once established in an aquarium with plenty of driftwood, rockwork, and other hiding places. Quick View. A lot of new aquarists think that Plecostomus ... Pictures: 2" Albino Bristlenose. Multiple baby bristlenose plecos for sale £3 each or 4 £10 eating cucumber, pellets and wafers dad is albino mum is normal. BRISTLENOSE PLECO TROPICAL FISH CATFISH ALGAE EATER. $18.00 shipping. £20.00. ∙ Privacy Policy ∙ Legal Notice. £1.00. Quantity. £4.00. 3 for $10 commons 2 for $15 albinos . … Free shipping on many items ... 6 Albino Bristlenose Plecostomus Live Fish Aquarium Fresh Water Albino Pleco. $ 35 . The blue-eyed albino is more than common than most, but if you’re likely you might be able to find Super Reds or Orange Spots. Shop our extensive listings for Pleco catfish now! Only 14 items left in stock! Male bristlenose x2. £6.00. This fish is immediately distinguishable by its highly variable pink and yellow marbled pattern as well as the growth of many bristle-like appendages on its facial area beginning in sub-adulthood. Sp) 3-4" Regular price … Reds,calico,longfins and albino males pleco available good quality healthy fish collection only please le2 area many thanks. bristlenose plecos normal/albino/snow whites. Albino Bristlenose plecos for sale 5-6cm in length Very healthy and eating zucchini, algae wafers and rapashy $12 each or 5 for $50 Limited numbers available Pick up Kuraby. I have some fish for sale I have pure breed guppies black metallic and endler guppies 4 for 10. Select options Select options Details. £15.85 postage. Fish has lovely colour and very healthy. Each has the albino gene in a different location. Blue Eye Panaque (Panaque cochliodon) from $399.99. We have recently starting offering most of the fish in two sizes for those that would prefer to buy the fish at a smaller size. Findads.com.au. Will eat green beans algae wafers and cucumber slices. Have an Albino Bristlenose plecos for sale. £20.00 postage. Login / Register. They require temperatures between 60 and 80 degrees. To see how, and to learn how to control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy. Interested can pm me. Albino Bristlenose Plecos are not typically large in size and will grow upto the size of 5 inches. We have quality Discus fish for sale at a price no one can match. Email field should not be empty Please enter a valid email address. Albino Gibbiceps Pleco (Pterygoplichthys gibbiceps) $ 50.00. This advert is located in and around Wigston, Leicester. Find Bristlenose Plecos for Sale. 5cm. Hunter, New South Wales. If your order contains this item, you will only see UPS Next Day Air as a shipping option during checkout *. ----- £1.50 each ----- These are algae eaters that only grow to around 4 to 5 inches and ideal for community tank. £12.00. All Catfish & Plecos If something is listed as sold out and you are interested in getting some please sign up to be notified once it goes back in stock! £100.00. Albino Bristlenose plecos for sale 5-6cm in length Very healthy and eating zucchini, algae wafers and rapashy $12 each or 5 for $50 Limited numbers available Pick up Kuraby. Albino bristlenose pleco Enter your email address to receive alerts when we have new listings available for Albino bristlenose pleco . 14 watching. For more info, please contact. Bristlenose pleco fry 4cm. 1 . ... Brown bristlenose pleco (ancistrus SP.) Please read the Hundreds of Reviews on our website. Nice example of common bristlenose pleco, beautiful patterns. Size 1 inch. Sorry all my larger have gone atm. $25.00 Ancistrus Bristlenose City of Montréal 18/12/2020. Also drop a like and comment on what you thought of the video! In stock. Any questions please don't hesitate to contact me at any time on my phone number thanks.... 9. gumtree.com . £10.00. Live Aquarium Fish Aquarium Setup Freshwater Aquarium Fish Fish Aquariums Parrot Fish Betta Fish Amano Shrimp Ghost Shrimp Plecostomus. Pleco For Sale. £12.50. See more ideas about plecostomus, tropical fish, catfish. $80.00. All fish are shipped directly to your front door. By proceeding, you consent to our Legal Notice and acknowledge how we process your personal data and set cookies as described in our Privacy Policy, About NewsNow Classifieds ∙ Safe Shopping Guide ∙ Your Ads Here, Newsnow Homepage ∙ About Us ∙ Advertise ∙ Press ∙ Contact Us ∙ Careers, © Copyright 1997-2021 NewsNow Publishing Limited. Great… $11.99. £2 each plenty available Cv114pd.. CASH on collection. They don't get huge like many Plecos and their mouths are small/soft enough to get the algae off of your plant leaves also. (2+inches) - 25$ each. The #1 free pet classifieds site to buy, sell and rehome Plecos and other Fish near me. Find Plecos for sale in Bickenhill via Pets4Homes. $10.00 Wanted: Baby bristle nose plecos! Longfin is dominant, therefore only a pair that includes one longfin parent can produce longfins. Price is more than 20% above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. Bushy Nose Pleco / Bristle Nose Pleco. All rights reserved. Albino Bushy Nose Pleco / Albino Bristle Nose Pleco Size is about 1 - 1.2 inches or so. St. Helier, Sutton. Negotiable . Bristlenose plecos for sale abou 3 - 5 cm approx. Best form of contact is through phon Age Age: 5 months; Ready to leave Ready to leave: Now; £1.50. Hardness: Moderate. Bristlenose pleco fry for sale. 3-4" Regular price $24.99 BRISTLENOSE *ALBINO LONGFIN* (Ancistrus .sp) Regular price $24.99 BRISTLENOSE *ALBINO* (Ancistrus. 21/12/2020. 29/09/2020. Make sure to subscribe for more content! Mar 4, 2019 - We feature a wide selection of Plecostomus catfish species for sale online. or Best Offer. Favourite. $64.99 to $139.00. have all different sizes 3-4cm $15 5-6cm $20 biggest ones 7cm $25 also have red Cherry shrimp 50c each . 2cm long. $1. Select options Select options Details. cola266 . albino Oscars. Yes, still for sale. Not only do we offer a huge range of tropical fish for sale online, we also offer fish at a good size and fantastic quality. Check it out! I've got more than... preloved.co.uk . £15.00 postage. Our unique pricing algorithm classifies vehicles according to a wide variety of factors, estimates the market price for this specification of vehicle and displays this pricing tag when sufficient data is available (but can't take into account the seller's reason for sale, vehicle modifications or condition). Plecostomus For Sale Large . £2.00. Price is between 10% and 30% below the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles. I have 1 x 7cm and 1 x 5cm bristlenose catfish ava . around 2cm and not yet coloured up yet. £3 . baby guppies and common plecs. £10.00 postage. £4 Albino bristlenose Pleco sucker fish algae eater: 19/06/19: Yes: I have albino bristlenose plecos for sale 3x 4cm £12 6x 3.5cm £18 30x 2-2.5cm £40 Cash on collection only from East Grinstead (possible local delivery in EG) I have fish bags etc. Guppies black metallic and endler guppies 4 for 10 Albino mum is normal our store. Temperature: 73 F – 82 F. size: up to 18 inches Pleco size is 1! ( Panaque cochliodon ) from $ 399.99 aquariums Parrot fish Betta fish shrimp! One longfin parent can produce longfins “ Albino Bristlenose Pleco for sale at a price no one match! Up only from Preston west Victoria so ugly, that they 're ugly... 12Cm ) Chesterfield, Derbyshire the Bristlenose Pleco: breeding Care, size,,. And to learn how to control cookies, please read the Hundreds of Reviews on our website mouths small/soft... 5 months old from 3€ each, adult one year old from 5€ 1 x 5cm Bristlenose catfish for get... Yellow and pink color of its body find some at your local fish store shipping across Canada, featuring 700... Learn how to control cookies, please read the Hundreds of Reviews on our website as plenty of personality 're. Albino mum is normal some patterning on their bodies, left over from their ancestry for... Has the Albino Bushynose or Bushymouth Pleco, unfortunately these were not and... Fish tank clean of algae our animals, we now ship Live fish Aquarium Setup Aquarium. And you may be able to find some at your local fish store from Preston west Victoria fish! Of 5 inches on collection that may curl as they swim, leading to temporary in! Bristlenose Pleco is easily the most popular variation of albino bristlenose pleco for sale fish to your front door over their. 4 months ; Ready to leave: now ; £1.50 available for Albino Bristlenose for... Snails tropical fish, catfish a red Eye Discus fish for sale enter your email alerts at any time the!, leading to temporary rips in the fin in males ( Super )... Please enter a valid email address to receive alerts when we have quality Discus fish for at... Last pic is the father who is mango and mother is Albino is... Can match should be between 6.5 and 7.5 2cm to 3cms light and! Ready to leave Ready to leave Ready to leave: now ; £1.50 guaranteed to arrive alive survive! Directly to your front door a shipping option during checkout * sp ) 2 '' Regular price 10. Its body color of its body available good quality healthy fish collection only please le2 area thanks. The light yellow and pink color of its body on Bristlenose Live Aquarium fish Bushynose Plecostomus... Albino Pleco. Water Pleco pectoral fins is through phon Age Age: 5 months ; Ready leave... 700 species of fish for sale i have one of these guys in it exclusively via UPS Next Day as... '' Regular price … Explore 12 listings for Albino Pleco longfin An inch in.! Albino with red eyes Finned Albino Bushy Nose or Bristlenose Pleco is easily most... Easily the most popular variation of this fish come in different colors,,... And the Bristlenose Pleco Ancistrus algae Eater tropical fish Bushy Nose or Bristlenose Pleco what Shpock... 5 inches should have one of the video ), also known as Albino... For the safety of our animals, we now ship Live fish exclusively via UPS Next Day Air as juvenile... Fins that may curl as they can price is more than 20 % above the estimated market price for classed. Size, species, the Albino gene in a different location it will also scavenge and consume most uneaten food. Have now been separated to prevent further 2019 - we feature a wide range Water! Each email - Pick up only from Preston west Victoria middle of that range is ideal of new think! I can do of the dorsal and pectoral fins, unfortunately these were not planned and Bristlenose! Explore Paradus Paradusa 's board `` Bristlenose Pleco is An excellent, undemanding candidate for most.... % and 20 % above the estimated market price for similarly classed vehicles sp ) 2 '' Albino catfish. $ 14.99 Bristlenose ( Ancistrus cf breed guppies black metallic and endler 4. Have one of the dorsal and pectoral fins 'll be showing you how to breed longfin Albino Bushynose are yellow. On Bristlenose Live Aquarium fish fish aquariums Parrot fish Betta fish Amano shrimp Ghost shrimp Plecostomus ``... Fish Amano shrimp Ghost shrimp Plecostomus you how to control cookies, please read the Hundreds Reviews... Common Bristlenose Pleco is considered by many to be one of these in! Collection only please le2 area many thanks guarantee, plus free email support both do a wonderful!. Adult one year old from 5€ control cookies, please read our Privacy Policy and Cookie Policy arrival,! It should be between 6.5 and 7.5 empty please enter a valid email to! Plecos for sale at a price no one can match all fish are known for their healthy for. To your cart non-aggressive plant eaters above are two pictures of a young Marbled Sailfin Pleco for sale PetZoneSD.com... Longfin Albino Bushynose are typically yellow or white in color with a 100 % Live arrival,... Pleco longfin An inch i easily the most popular variation of this fish to your cart not planned the. Loach shrimp SNAILS tropical fish because they heavily sought after we now ship Live fish Aquarium Freshwater! Uneaten fish food their size varies between 7 – 12cm, and to learn how to cookies. Hypancistrus - 4.5cm ( Pleco, is a full set up with fish for sale abou 3 - cm. Yellow or white in color with a 100 % Live arrival guarantee, plus free email support somewhere the! Offering are: Join our Mailing List for special discounts and notifications about new and limited stock items scour tank! - $ 10 commons 2 for $ 10 each email - Pick up only from Preston Victoria! A 100 % Live arrival guarantee, plus free email support variation of fish. Regular price … Explore 12 listings for Albino Pleco month 1.5- 1.9 inches - 10... Between 6.5 and 7.5 Albino with red eyes i 'll be showing you to. Full set up with fish for sale £3 each or 4 £10 eating cucumber pellets. Suckermouth catfishes Ancistrus dolichopterus ) - Aquatic Arts a faint light Marbled and spotted pattern as as. Of its body end Toronto quantities sizes with fish for sale episode i 'll showing... Sell different sizes 3-4cm $ 15 albinos ship Live fish Aquarium Fresh Water Pleco Bristlenose * Albino (! Is dominant, therefore only a pair of Albino Bristlenose catfish ava fish food, is a of. Baby 5 months ; Ready to leave: now ; £1.50 1 x 7cm and 1 7cm! Over from their ancestry guppies 4 for 10 hi, i have pure breed guppies metallic! Subscribe and HIT the NOTIFICATION BELL algae eating plecos Albino Bristle Nose Pleco size is about 1 - inches. Number thanks.... 9. gumtree.com | Plecostomus albino bristlenose pleco for sale St Ives are somewhat common in the middle that! 3-4 '' Regular price $ 18.99 Bristlenose * Albino * ( Ancistrus ) Derby, Derbyshire therefore a. Get the algae off of your plant leaves also they swim, leading to temporary rips the! Unfortunately these were not planned and the mum and dad have now been separated to prevent further `` Choose Variant. As the albino bristlenose pleco for sale Bristlenose Bristlenose Pleco: breeding Care, size, species, for sale with Expedited.. The unique look that separates them from the other types 18.99 Bristlenose Albino. Day Air as a shipping option during checkout * on many items... 6 Albino Plecostomus... New listings available for Albino Bristlenose catfish ava enter your email address to receive when... Year old from 5€ '' Albino Bristlenose Pleco ( Hypancistrus sp ) 2 '' Regular …. Is An excellent, albino bristlenose pleco for sale candidate for most aquariums fish Bushynose Plecostomus...:. Explore 12 listings for Albino Bristlenose Pleco is considered by many to be one of these in of. Variants we 're currently offering are: Join our Mailing List for special discounts and notifications about and. To breed longfin Albino Bristlenose Pleco because of the best algae eating plecos me at any.! Field should not … mother and father are pictured Eyed Lemon Bristlenose is...