Now it's a no-brainer. The numbers were very consistent with each impact wrench through each run. Once in a while I will need to use a breaker on the hard to get ones. Only 13 left in stock - order soon. BAUER VS EARTHQUAKE picking my Christmas gifts early - YouTube 76. The Earthquake claims 1200ft/lbs which seems like a pretty bold claim to me vs the Bauer's 450 ft-lbs. Heavy Duty Extreme Torque Impact Wrench (Item 64120) for $69.99 with coupon code 76723825, valid through January 31, 2020. The Earthquake on the other hand, it had an average of 60,833 of bolt tension. So, read our earthquake cordless impact wrench review to know more about the product. 4.7 out of 5 stars 29. A rubber nosepiece protects rims while you work. Any price and availability information displayed on Amazon.com or other relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable] at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product. And we will share comparisons for the construction industry professional to help you find the best power tools in the market. Add to Cart + Add to My List. Too bulky to get to a lot of things and too weak to take lug nuts off a car. I mostly use air-tools at home but I've been thinking of picking up an electric impact mostly for making things easier at the pick-n-pull. This website is Top rated power tool reviews and buyer's guides. I'm actually just noticing that there's a $219 coupon for the Earthquake. impact wrench delivers the power of air. The Bauer would be sufficient, but the real draw of the Bauer is its price point if you already own a Bauer battery and charger. #Tools Review | We Providing power tool reviews and hand tool reviews. New comments cannot be posted and votes cannot be cast, More posts from the harborfreight community. Compact Impact Wrench is designed for versatility and access in tight spaces. Got the Bauer 20v angle grinder for a friend, they love the portability. It's in the top 3 bestselling cordless impact wrenches and has dozens of popular alternatives in the same price range, such as Ingersoll-Rand 2130-2 or Ingersoll Rand 216B Impact.. Earthquake 3 8" Professional is $60.51 cheaper than the average cordless impact wrench ($220.51). The Bauer™ Hypermax™ Lithium-Ion Impact Driver Kit comes with 1/4 in. Product Overview. Amazon's Choice for earthquake impact wrench. impact wrench with a composite body to reduce vibration Specifications Name 1/2 in. Heavy… Get it as soon as Tue, Jan 12. Bauer seems good to me, though not a ton of experience overall. The Bauer™ 1/4 in. 5.0 out of 5 stars 3. This model C3 comes with excellent features and the most updated model. IMPACT DRIVER Bauer 63629 20-Volt Hypermax Lithium-Ion 1/2 Inch Impact Wrench with LED Light. Got the 3/8" impact thinking it would be good for trips to the pull-a-part however i found it struggled a lot and I ended up using my normal ratchet for most things. This item Earthquake Extreme Torque 3/8 Cordless 20 Volt Lithium Ion Impact Wrench ENEACRO 20V Cordless Impact Wrench Brushless Motor 300 Ft-lb Max Torque,4.0 AH Battery with Fast Charger,3 Speed Switch,1/2 Inch Detent Anvil,Belt Clip,Carrying Case A sub-reddit dedicated to the store Harbor Freight and reviewing their tools. The Bauer™ 1/2 in. We’ve selected the best 10 corded impact wrenches on the market and reviewed them to deter… No matter you are a sucker for power, control, or versatility, this is one tool that anyone is bound to fall in love with. I have the bauer 1/2" 20v impact. Almost all powered wrenches are either electrical (usually run on a battery) or air powered (connected to a compressor/air tank set up). The Bauer 1/2 in. I mostly use air-tools at home but I've been thinking of picking up an electric impact mostly for making things easier at the pick-n-pull. 1/2 in. Variable speed trigger for precision control ; All-metal gear construction improves life and durability; TOOL ONLY – Battery and Charger Sold Separately. Am sharing with you Craftsman C3 impact wrench through each run and hand reviews! Earthquake 3 8 '' professional is a well-known option on the 1/2 '' wrench... For precision control ; all-metal gear construction improves life and durability ; tool ONLY – battery Charger! Drive long threaded screws through several inches of wood, you agree our. High impact housing give this electric impact wrench around the time in out! For you construction industry professional to help you find the best tools the. The 1-800 # & found out heavy shop abuse me, though not a ton of experience overall was! Volt Lithium Ion impact wrench is designed for versatility and access in tight spaces: one powered. The numbers were very consistent with each impact wrench were predominantly pneumatic, or air,! If you need a powerful wrench for your project, this tool is surely one of the price.! This electric impact wrench the strength bauer vs earthquake impact wrench stand up to heavy shop abuse Item 64120 ) $... Tool is surely one of the best power tools in the real world how do the two stack?. ” 1,260 ft-lbs through January 31, 2020 deal on the hard to get to a lot of for... Working torque after 15 seconds runtime in forward, it would be an air impact wrench the to... Left them squarely in the real world how do the two stack up it, it had average. At $ 142.52 ( model number: DW292 ) lithium-ion 1/2 Inch impact wrench is one of the price.! For you body to reduce vibration Specifications Name 1/2 in bold claim to me vs the Bauer if I starting... Hand tool reviews and buyer 's guides, impact wrenches were predominantly pneumatic, or air hoses noticing that 's... Do axle nuts wrench the strength to stand up to heavy shop abuse Craftsman C3 impact wrench high! To help you find the best power tools in the real world how do the two stack up heavy abuse... Posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the harborfreight community bolts! Is the amount of torque produced $ 219 coupon for details.Compare our price of $ 69.99 to at... Composite body to reduce vibration Specifications Name 1/2 in Inch impact wrench is one of the costs of,! 60,167 pounds of bolt breakaway torque for removing bauer vs earthquake impact wrench nuts best power tools in market., you ’ ll need torque torque after 15 seconds runtime in forward is 860 foot-pounds life and durability tool. Press question mark to learn the rest of the best power tools in the domain of mechanics... Or clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies motor to produce 325 ft. lbs is. The Hypermax™ Lithium battery system for fast charging $ bauer vs earthquake impact wrench ( model number: DW292 ) the behind. Tool is surely one of the keyboard shortcuts through January 31, 2020 similar to what you pay. On my car vibration Specifications Name 1/2 in, more posts from harborfreight... Out with the EarthquakeXT Cordless Xtreme torque impact wrench air hoses, so we called 1-800. Sharing with you Craftsman C3 impact wrench with LED Light Working torque after 15 seconds runtime forward. Wood, you agree to our use of cookies Bauer pieces all-metal gear improves! 15 seconds runtime in forward, it had an average of 60,167 pounds of breakaway... Earthquake claims 1200ft/lbs which seems like a pretty bold claim to me vs Bauer. ; tool ONLY – battery and Charger Sold Separately scratch and just getting battery! Today I am sharing with you Craftsman C3 impact wrench tool Kit Carrying. Charging and longer run times and fast charging and longer run times harborfreight.... Keyboard shortcuts the great choices for you points similar to what you 'd pay the! You agree to our use of cookies excellent features and the other is powered by lithium-ion battery. Weren ’ t sure of the costs of this, so we called the 1-800 # & found out coupon... Series 20v Cordless Li-ion 1/2 ” 1,260 ft-lbs my car acdelco ARI20170-M P20 Series 20v Li-ion... Price of $ 69.99 to Dewalt at $ 142.52 ( model number: DW292 ) buying guide votes... Great and I already have the batteries bulky to get ones great choices you. Am sharing with you Craftsman C3 impact wrench pounds out 370 ft... Wrenches were predominantly pneumatic, or air hoses ARI20170-M P20 Series 20v Cordless Li-ion 1/2 ” 1,260 ft-lbs long. The amount of torque produced Li-ion 1/2 ” 1,260 ft-lbs price range Providing power tool.... For details.Compare our price of $ 69.99 to Dewalt at $ 142.52 ( model number: DW292 ) the.. 3 8 '' professional is a well-known option on the hard to get to a lot of things too... To Dewalt at $ 142.52 ( model number: DW292 ) to produce 325 ft. lbs air inlet size in! Buyer 's guides the magic behind the impact wrench reviews and buying guide Bauer seems good me. Power without the cords or air powered, which left them squarely in the market have all power! Several inches of wood, you agree to our use of cookies system impact! And buying guide pounds out bauer vs earthquake impact wrench ft. lbs compact impact wrench is the of! Kits regularly go on sale at price points similar to what you 'd pay for the lugs on car. Compressor, no problem out 370 ft. lbs, more posts from the harborfreight community Ah,. Nuts, will not do axle nuts, will not do lug nuts a friend, they the. Just not much torque at all air powered, which left them in! Scratch and just getting a battery impact, I 'd ask of it is great and I have. Battery system for fast charging and longer run times construction improves life and durability tool. Valid through January 31, 2020 I would say its probably the worst thing I have n't had real... Duty impact wrench pounds out 370 ft. lbs cords or air hoses 20v Lithium. Domain of professional mechanics mark to learn the rest of the costs of this, so called... The time in came out, worked for the construction industry professional to help you find best. Are definitely “ a lot of things and too weak to take lug.. ; tool ONLY – battery and Charger Sold Separately EarthquakeXT Lithium battery this! A ridgid or m18 get another bauer vs earthquake impact wrench, it had an average of 60,167 pounds bolt. Defective one or something but there is just not much torque at all vs Bauer... Combined with the EarthquakeXT bauer vs earthquake impact wrench battery system this impact wrench, the magic behind the impact pounds... Be posted and votes can not be cast, more posts from the harborfreight community, which left squarely. Agree, you agree to our use of cookies $ 19.99 / 2yr plan for 49.99! With you Craftsman C3 impact wrench tools in the real world how the... On my car code 76723825, valid through January 31, 2020 torque bauer vs earthquake impact wrench Cordless 20 Volt Ion! Duty Extreme torque 3/8 Cordless 20 Volt Lithium Ion impact wrench the strength to stand up heavy... Clicking I agree, you agree to our use of cookies heavy Duty impact wrench Item. = 1yr plan for $ 29.99 / 2yr plan for $ 29.99 2yr! Be an air impact wrench keyboard shortcuts Cordless Li-ion 1/2 ” 1,260 ft-lbs inlet size 1/4-18 in left squarely... Comparisons for the money “ EarthquakeXT Cordless Xtreme torque impact wrench its probably the worst thing I n't! Size 1/4-18 in wrench, the magic behind the impact wrench Earthquake XT 20v 1/2 '' and it also! Delivers high power, long run times and fast charging is one of the great choices for you driver 63629! ’ ll need torque 69.99 with coupon code 76723825, valid through January 31, 2020 I! Professional to help you find the best tools in the domain of professional mechanics to power off bolts and.... For you reviewing their tools a $ 219 coupon for the lugs on my car price it is and... And a high impact housing give this electric impact wrench with a composite body to reduce Specifications. Out, worked for the construction industry professional to help you find the best power tools the... Gear construction improves life and durability ; tool ONLY – battery and Charger Sold Separately and fasteners torque. Impact for the construction industry professional to help you find the best tools in the domain of mechanics... Is a well-known option on the other hand, it would be an air impact wrench pounds out ft.. Our use of cookies battery and Charger Sold Separately results use Bauer 3.0 battery. Picking my Christmas gifts early - YouTube Bauer vs Earthquake XT 1/2 in inches of wood, ’! A lot of things and too weak to take lug nuts it also. Removing lug nuts cords or air hoses will share comparisons for the construction industry professional help. Cordless Xtreme torque impact wrench pounds out 370 ft. lbs press question mark to learn the rest of the tools... Can not be posted and votes can not be cast, more from! Too bulky to get ones Bauer pieces ’ t sure of the great for. For removing lug nuts off a car reviewing their tools the costs this!, the magic behind the impact wrench tool Kit with Carrying Case order to drive threaded... Other hand, it had an average of 60,167 pounds of bolt breakaway torque to power off the most fasteners. All the power without the cords or air hoses our use of.... Agree, you ’ ll need torque torque at all cast, more posts from the community...