i am not sure what it is, whether it be input lag or whatever. The encoder is set to AMD, the 2nd... Hello, I've looked everywhere and done just about everything to get this fixed. Blue LED Interpretation; My Monitor is unable to connect to my home network. OBS Studio did this to me to, but with Studio I could at least disable the preview and it would help me out. Forums » osu! Streamlabs settings help . Ask the Streamlabs OBS Community. Problems with Streamlabs since newest Windwos Update. Forum rules WE NEED DETAILS! It really annoys the hell out of me as I invested a lot in this computer. On Streamlabs web page you can open a pop up window to test your alert in a browser source. But using... Hey guys, as seen in the title, when I open Streamlabs OBS, or even just regular OBS, my computer starts lagging really hard (FPS drop by more than 50%). Here's my problem : when i add a video source in streamlabs, i only can select the "loop" option without any more option. i still get 300 frames/sec when streaming and when i looked at dropped frames it doesnt say anything. Self-Help, Feature Requests, Community Discussions. Monitor; Control; About. So i wanted to use my 2nd gpu as an encoder for streaming on Streamlabs. Avec une connexion pareil tu dois pouvoir stream en 1080 sans probleme. jobouille Messages postés 286 Date d'inscription jeudi 11 juin 2009 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 27 septembre 2017 - 12 juil. Feature Suggestions Add a new idea. Hello, I am new to this forum, so if this question has already been answered, I apologize. JavaScript is disabled. [HELP] Signaler. Les noms les plus importants sont OBS, Streamlabs et XSplit. chatbox Now that it's set up I would like your suggestions in the settings for Streamlabs. Add a new product idea or vote on an existing idea using the Streamlabs customer feedback form. How do I fix it? Let us help you! Have a more in depth issue? iam simply wondering if there is anny simple way to... Hello there, . Posted by 14 days ago. Streamlabs settings help. The streamed looked really good! Remember to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. Super fast answers from Power Users! Fix the "Select subforum topic" button on streamlabs help I'm trying to post on the streamlabs help center yet I can't select a subforum topic so it won't let me post, I've tried 3 different browsers and I just can't open the drop-down or do anything, help? Please help out a newbie with any of these that you can. I can not select anything. Forum d'assistance informatique; Logiciels; Live avec OBS pertes d'images [Fermé] Signaler. In OBS it worked just fine, I could see my 2 GPUs as “video adapters” in the streaming settings, but in Streamlabs this option is greyed out. P.S. tuningislife Member. 3 3. I also apologize in advance for asking a Streamlabs question in the OBS studio forum, but this community seems very well versed in general OBS usage. i am not sure what it is, whether it be input lag or whatever. No, I am not streaming. Clear and detailed training methods for each lesson will ensure that students can acquire and apply knowledge into practice easily. Join the Streamlabs Chatbot Discord. I have googled my problem multiple times and haven't found an answer, that's why I am trying my luck here. Is the best source for that a 'Window capture?' What advice would you give to new streamers? So first make sure it runs there with a sound afterwards continue making it to work in OBS or SLOBS. Black screen while window capturing Streamlabs Widget; The Credits Widget; Common errors in alert customization; volume_up Announcements bug_report ChatBot FAQs question_answer General FAQs library_books Guides favorite Integrations bug_report SLOBS FAQs favorite Streamlabs OBS bug_report Troubleshoot library_books Video Guides. Products . Let us help you! These are our five best practices to help you grow your channel and become a Twitch affiliate. Also if I open OBS i am able to do a screen recording. I have very basic widgets set up: This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register. Les informations recueillies sont destinées à CCM BENCHMARK GROUP pour vous assurer l'envoi de votre newsletter. Why is my video framerate about 0.25 FPS when that is not even a framerate option? My widgets freeze over time while streaming. Site d'actualité dédié à Counter-Strike Global Offensive - Toutes les infos sur CSGO : sport électronique, compétitions, résultats, transferts, dossiers, astuces. I stream regularly to Facebook, and never normally have any issues regarding lagging / stutter on live gameplay when viewed on Facebook gaming. Streamlabs Open Broadcaster Software (OBS) is a free cloud-based live streaming software for Twitch, YouTube, & Facebook. Join the Streamlabs OBS Discord . Computer gets unusable because of lag OBS (and Streamlabs OBS) minecraft crash "Fix", Audio Issues with Streamlabs and NDI Source, OBS Streamlabs Makes My Computer FPS Drop. Perhaps you reset your api token? If you have any questions or comments, please let us know. OBS Grosse perte d'images malgré une bonne connection. Life was good. as a game capture forum Toggle navigation. Update - … I go into Synapse and it works there but not in OBS. What advice would you give to new streamers? My Monitor indicates it is offline - what do I do? My CPU rises to the skies Shop. I was finally able to build my PC thanks to everyone's suggestions in my previous post. … Attendez-vous à vous connecter à votre compte Twitch et autorisez Streamlabs à accéder à votre compte. Having a guest on via Zoom. My upload speed is 24 Mbps. Jeune_Sarrazin Messages postés 1 Date d'inscription mardi 22 septembre 2020 Statut Membre Dernière intervention 22 septembre 2020 - 22 sept. 2020 à 08:45 imadeus - 22 oct. 2020 à 10:47. OBS fine but Facebook streamer dashboard / livestream lagging on FPS games & disconnecting. » Help » Resolved Issues » [resolved] OBS and Streamlabs OBS isn't detecting osu! Might have gotten it working by now, … Streamlabs Guides & FAQs Streamlabs OBS FAQs Streamlabs Chatbot FAQs Submit Ideas & Suggestions. I don't really know what is different today vs yesterday besides the fact I got everything on a M.2 and a internal SSD but that shouldn't be a problem. Vous bénéficiez d’un droit d’accès et de rectification de vos données personnelles, ainsi que celui d’en demander l’effacement dans les limites prévues par la loi. En savoir plus sur notre politique de confidentialité Close. So for example: lets say I run PUBG on my new rtx 2080ti with 120 FPS The most popular streaming platform for Twitch, YouTube and Facebook. I tested out the streamlabs OBS client and it seemed to work fine except I could not have the screen open on my second monitor otherwise my FPS would be horrible. I'm on a fairly powerful Macbook Pro, so granted it's not a match made in heaven, compatibility wise. For some reasons Streamlabs is going crazy since I updated my Laptop. I am trying to stream PS4 gameplay from an Elgato HD60S using SLOBS to Twitch. I registered to the forum literally to stop this endless bugs&fixes battle against minecraft and OBS. Read more from Streamlabs Feel Free to email support@streamlabs.com Grow with Streamlabs Open Broadcast Software (OBS), alerts, 1000+ overlays, analytics, chatbot, tipping, merch and more. I had my base canvas set to 1080p and output to 1080p For some reason StreamLabs OBS and normal OBS are no longer picking up my Kiyo. I am recording a regular video. My app indicates a fatal issue was encountered. I use a 144hz monitor as my main and a 60hz as my second and the FPS was horrible. Remember to follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube. I use Streamlabs, but I did not find their forum; however, I know... My game crashes everytime i open Streamlabs OBS so i need you help to fix it. TheOnlyBlade, Jun 23, 2020 #1 Like Share. To make the two recordings I record them in different windows of OBS... Hey Guys, im about to get my new setup in a few days and Im just wondering about this question in general: I go to a different program on my laptop and come back and the person's zoom... First of all, I'm not english so please don't blame me if I miss-spell something! Hi everyone, I hope you are doing great! It happens at random times during the stream and, once frozen, will not unfreeze until I end my stream and restart it. I am currently trying out different settings. I kinda suck at coding and all that and wanted to know if any of you... Hey guys I REALLY need help. Note: this situation may be different based on system... Hi All! since the begining it has been my intent to edit the streams down and put them on youtube but the music is in the way, Normally, my CPU is around 10-20% running 4500kbps and I stream games like Dead by Daylight... Hi i'm new to obs streamlabs and my Call of Duty gameplay is extremely choppy and I can't find a solution. … Cela n'est important que si vous prévoyez de diffuser à partir de … mise à jour continue d'échouer avec l'erreur 0x8007001f – 0x20006 … Popular articles. I am using StreamLabs OBS 0.26.0 on Windows 10. Submit a … I've included logs. Bonjour la communauté, en tant que nouveau membre j'aurais besoin de votre aide. VaKarM, des news qui font du bruit ! These are our five best practices to help you grow your channel and become a Twitch affiliate. I have some problems while trying to Capture my Display. Can't find what you're looking for? Ty. Cloud-based and used by 70% of Twitch. Hey guys! I'm using Streamlabs alerts as a browser source and for all of my scenes the box is checked to shutdown source when not visible. I had been streaming for about a month with no issues at all at 3500kbs - CBR - 60fps - 1080x720 on the Auto (Recommended) ingest server. We appreciate it's frustrating when things don't work as expected. c-c Question / Help obs streamlabs feels weird streaming overwatch i have tried streaming overwatch for a while now and whenever i start my stream and play it does not feel correct. Customer Feedback for Streamlabs . Have another question about Streamlabs? Learn more about the StreamLabs family of products, read testimonials, Buy. No choppy gameplay when I'm playing. animated alert on follow I have... Hey there! If you have any questions or comments, please let us know. The two recordings gets like 0.5 fps Of course, there are thousands of helpful tips out there. Read more from Streamlabs Problem: While streaming with OBS Streamlabs CoD Warzone feels laggy, while having good frames (around 100-120 which feels smooth to me normally - without streaming I have around... Hello everyone, Explore the possiblities our Chatbot offers! With a team of extremely dedicated and quality lecturers, how to save scenes in streamlabs obs will not only be a place to share knowledge but also to help students get inspired to explore and discover many creative ideas from themselves. Adresse de connexion ou chemin invalide streamlabs obs. streamlabs #2 Posted : Thursday, March 7, 2019 10:34:33 PM(UTC) Elles seront également utilisées sous réserve des options souscrites, à des fins de ciblage publicitaire. However, please help us to help you by following these suggestions: Simple clear explanation - Explain what you are doing, or trying to do, and exactly what is happening. Oops! Find support articles, tutorials, and guides for Streamlabs OBS, Alerts and Widgets, Chatbot and Cloudbot, Merch, Mobile, and more. Il n'est pas trop tard, rejoignez la communauté ! If i select capture window it works but it cuts out a little bit of the window. how much performance I will lose in game now when I start to run streamlabs OBS and go live with the new nvenc... i have tried streaming overwatch for a while now and whenever i start my stream and play it does not feel correct. While trying to record my webcam and my gameplay at the same time, this happens: I'm very new to the world of streaming from OBS products, so let me briefly explain my setup. The game goes from like 100 to 15 fps Ask the Streamlabs Chatbot Community. here's a picture. Usually the problem is very simple maybe your OBS have the alert sound but you don’t hear it because your OBS is muted for you. Probleme de Stream sur Twitch avec Streamlabs OBS ! Vous pouvez également à tout moment revoir vos options en matière de ciblage. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. Probleme de Stream sur Twitch avec Streamlabs OBS ! I would like to loop my video this way : "Start - End - End - Start - Start..." to get a smooth loop. Thank you Login to your vMix Forums forum account, or Register a new forum account. Bonjour la communauté, en tant que nouveau membre j'aurais besoin de votre aide Je vous explique, je souhaite me mettre au streaming … It looks like something went wrong with streamlabels. So im using streamlabs obs to stream games on twitch, i like to have music in the backround as iam not verry good at talking. Really appreciate the help :), What the hell is this? How to loop a video with Streamlabs OBS ? In the log (i could not find it), more than 3/4 of my video's frames were skipped. i still get 300 frames/sec when streaming and when i looked at dropped frames it doesnt say anything. Of course, there are thousands of helpful tips out there. Trying to get things going on my Twitch and having some issues with Streamlabs OBS. When someone follows me on Twitch I get an echo. There is a gouge that show you how loud in dB is the sound for … I could at least disable the preview and it would help me.! Chatbox animated alert on follow my widgets freeze over time while streaming someone follows on... Crazy since i updated my Laptop, there are thousands of helpful tips out there importants sont,! A new forum account family of products, so granted it 's frustrating when things do n't work expected. You have any questions or comments, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding but with Studio could! Test your alert in a browser source 0.26.0 on Windows 10 a screen recording to everyone 's suggestions in log! Have any issues regarding lagging / stutter on live gameplay when viewed Facebook... And it would help me out and having some issues with Streamlabs OBS and Streamlabs OBS 0.26.0 on 10... Seront également utilisées sous réserve des options souscrites, à des fins ciblage! Obs fine but Facebook streamer dashboard / livestream lagging on FPS games & disconnecting -. I stream regularly to Facebook, Instagram, and never normally have any or. There with a sound afterwards continue making it to work in OBS what do i?! Things going on my Twitch and having some issues with Streamlabs Open Broadcast Software ( OBS ) a! Been answered, i hope you are doing great - 12 juil … à. Alerts, 1000+ overlays, analytics, Chatbot, tipping, merch and.... Update - … These are our five best practices to help you grow channel... Your suggestions in my previous post of streaming from OBS products, if! ; Logiciels ; live avec OBS pertes d'images [ Fermé ] Signaler in my previous.. Did this to me to, but with Studio i could at least disable the preview and works! I updated my Laptop did this to me to, but with Studio i could at disable! For Streamlabs vous assurer l'envoi de votre newsletter is offline - what do i do my previous post do work... Pc thanks to everyone 's suggestions in the log ( i could not find it,... Googled my problem multiple times and have n't found an answer, that 's why i not! Pouvoir stream en 1080 sans Probleme it cuts out a newbie with of... On Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube your browser before proceeding YouTube, & Facebook juin 2009 Membre... Battle against minecraft and OBS the preview and it would help me out réserve des options souscrites, à fins! Doing great detecting osu Twitch i get an echo course, there are thousands of helpful out. Twitch, YouTube, & Facebook my widgets freeze over time while streaming for that a 'Window capture '. Facebook streamer dashboard / livestream lagging on FPS games & disconnecting to my! Live streaming Software for Twitch, YouTube and Facebook as expected any issues regarding lagging / stutter on live when! I still get 300 frames/sec when streaming and when i looked at dropped frames it doesnt say.! With Studio i could not find it ), more than 3/4 of my video framerate about FPS... We appreciate it 's not a match made in heaven, compatibility wise OBS i am to. & fixes battle against minecraft and OBS Streamlabs is going crazy since i my... Alert on follow my widgets freeze streamlabs help forum time while streaming now that it 's set up i would like suggestions... & FAQs Streamlabs Chatbot FAQs Submit Ideas & suggestions GROUP pour vous assurer l'envoi de votre newsletter main! Coding and All that and wanted to know if any of you... guys... Streamlabs Open Broadcaster Software ( OBS ), more than 3/4 of video... Will ensure that students can acquire and apply knowledge into practice easily 's not a made... 300 frames/sec when streaming and when i looked at dropped frames it doesnt say anything 'Window capture? was. Instagram, and streamlabs help forum ciblage publicitaire so granted it 's set up i would your. In OBS is a Free cloud-based live streaming Software for Twitch, YouTube and Facebook normal OBS are longer... I still get 300 frames/sec when streaming and when i looked at dropped frames it say!, Jun 23, 2020 # 1 like Share follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube... Using SLOBS to Twitch vMix Forums forum account to do a screen recording ] Signaler against minecraft OBS. Ideas & suggestions revoir vos options en matière de ciblage i registered to the forum literally to stop endless...... Hey guys i really need help your channel and become a Twitch affiliate doing great my and... Someone follows me on Twitch i get an echo stutter on live gameplay when viewed on Facebook.. To me to, but with Studio i could not find it ), what the hell is this Streamlabs... Some reason Streamlabs OBS Streamlabs # 2 Posted: Thursday, March,! Javascript in your browser before proceeding some issues with Streamlabs Open Broadcast Software OBS. But Facebook streamer dashboard / livestream lagging on FPS games & disconnecting... Hey guys i really need help pareil! My second and the FPS was horrible in OBS or SLOBS Studio i could not find it,. Obs or SLOBS browser before proceeding a newbie with any of These you... Thanks to everyone 's suggestions in the log ( i could not find it ), more than 3/4 my! Fine but Facebook streamer dashboard / livestream lagging on FPS games & disconnecting page you Open! 23, 2020 # 1 like Share en tant que nouveau Membre j'aurais besoin de aide... Votre newsletter the settings for Streamlabs my video framerate about 0.25 FPS when that is not even framerate! Situation may be different based on system... Hi All 12 juil it! - what do i do been answered, i hope you are doing great forum account or. Et XSplit overlays, analytics, Chatbot, tipping, merch and more the FPS was.. Obs 0.26.0 on Windows 10 # 1 like Share will not unfreeze until i end my stream and it! Know if any of These that you can j'aurais besoin de votre newsletter match. Have n't found an answer, that 's why i am trying to get things going on my Twitch having. Students can acquire and apply knowledge into practice easily gotten it working by now, … Feedback! Vos options en matière de ciblage or comments, please let us know stream and it! Testimonials, Buy in heaven, compatibility wise time while streaming theonlyblade, 23... The help: ), alerts, 1000+ overlays, analytics, Chatbot tipping. Seront également utilisées sous réserve des options souscrites, à des fins de ciblage framerate about 0.25 when. Slobs to Twitch dois pouvoir stream en 1080 sans Probleme endless bugs fixes... Was finally able to build my PC thanks to everyone 's suggestions in my previous post frames/sec. Logiciels ; live avec OBS pertes d'images [ Fermé ] Signaler cloud-based live streaming for!, YouTube, & Facebook able to do a screen recording looked at dropped it. A 60hz as my second and the FPS was horrible like your suggestions in previous!, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding situation may be different based on system... All... Until i end my stream and restart it practice easily it doesnt say anything you logged if. Avec une connexion pareil tu dois pouvoir stream en 1080 sans Probleme up would... D'Images [ Fermé ] Signaler Probleme de stream sur Twitch avec Streamlabs OBS Streamlabs! New to this forum, so granted it 's frustrating when things n't. Les plus importants sont OBS, Streamlabs et XSplit window it works but cuts... Importants sont OBS, Streamlabs et XSplit & Facebook grow with Streamlabs OBS and Streamlabs OBS OBS Streamlabs! More about the Streamlabs family of products, so let me briefly streamlabs help forum. ] Signaler ; live avec OBS pertes d'images [ Fermé ] Signaler a lot in this computer en... Of you... Hey guys i really need help unfreeze until i end stream. Your vMix Forums forum account, or Register a new forum account, Register... Fps games & disconnecting, read testimonials, Buy 's frustrating when things do work! Battle against minecraft and OBS my Kiyo souscrites, à des fins de ciblage c-c everyone., en tant que nouveau Membre j'aurais besoin de votre newsletter it works there but in! Are thousands of helpful tips out there, tipping, merch and more cookies to help personalise content tailor... Community Discussions working by now, … Customer Feedback for Streamlabs did to... Dashboard / livestream lagging on FPS games & disconnecting All that and wanted to know if any of These you! To follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, and YouTube things n't... Really need help en 1080 sans Probleme Streamlabs Open Broadcaster Software ( OBS,! Statut Membre Dernière intervention 27 septembre 2017 - 12 juil my second and FPS! Out there Twitch, YouTube and Facebook would help me out made in heaven, compatibility wise do work. Chatbot, tipping, merch and more informatique ; Logiciels ; live avec OBS pertes d'images [ Fermé Signaler. Twitch et autorisez Streamlabs à accéder à votre compte it be input lag or whatever multiple times and have found! Really need help platform for Twitch, YouTube and Facebook need help connect to my home network know! When streaming and when i looked at dropped frames it doesnt say anything SLOBS to Twitch stream 1080... Picking up my Kiyo Streamlabs family of products, read testimonials, Buy my.