Steven Onoja is one of the trendiest micro-influencers in the men’s fashion space. Note that to receive the discount all shoots must be paid for upfront, though the photo shoot calendar slots can be booked whenever you’d like. Join our free community to get access to the latest news and resources, engage with influencers, and secure collaborations with top brands. The 10 Famous Photographers On Instagrams That You Need In Your Feed. They’ll be sent via a downloadable digital folder. We’ll have plenty of time to get gorgeous shots of you in each location. Ray Jones is another photographer’s photographer, despite his short life and minimal output he is regularly noted as an influence by photographers in all … Create your own free profile and apply to acting, modeling, and music jobs today. Find Top Photography Influencers in All countries for January, 2021. By. You’ll supply the SD card — or purchase one from us for $10 at checkout — and we’ll give you the SD card at the end of the shoot to take home. Private Sightseeing Tours in New York City: Check out 1 reviews and photos of Viator's Private NYC Influencer Photoshoot with a Professional Photographer I have my own camera equipment and SD cards so you don’t need to worry about that. We’ve compiled a list of the top micro-influencers on Instagram in 5 major categories: fashion, travel, food, fitness, and photography. Born in Ecuador and raised in New York City, Jose Tutiven is a photographer with a knack for capturing authentic moments and showcasing personal, intimate details through portraits. She originally started offering photography services in London before relocating to New York. Instead, they’re looking to preserve memories and print photos for their wall frames and photo albums. 1/250; f/4.0; ISO 1250; 35.0 mm. Top Photography Influencers in 2021. Contact … Choose iconic attractions such as The Brooklyn Bridge and Central Park, or we can shoot in more unknown locations with a neighbourhood feel. However, some influencers like to bring their own SD card or even ask me to take pictures on their own phones or cameras. Influencers usually change in coffee shops, department stores or wherever they can spy a bathroom. Please see our Terms & Conditions for full information (section 3). Top of the Rock, then you would need to pay my entry fee and yours. ... Grand Central Terminal - For that iconic New York City shot, influencers can't go wrong with a photo at Grand Central Terminal, one of the most beautiful train stations in the world. New Year Special Subscribe today & get a FREE upgrade to an Elite Membership! Patrick Kolts is a photographer who simply is interested in learning about people. Q: What is the difference between the NYC Influencer Photo Shoots and your Private Photo Journeys, which also include photos? This being said, we do offer a 100% refund if a tour is canceled due to inclement weather. Discover influencers like Photographer | NYC. Yes! I run a popular travel blog called Pommie Travels . A Manhattan based Instagram photographer. ... New York, NY … Learn more. Tours and Tickets. Top Photographer Influencers. A bit of classic New York; a bit of funky Brooklyn through Bushwick street art. Victoria Brewood, owner of InfluencerPhotographer.com, makes a living taking photographs for influencers, bloggers and tourists who are in need of Insta-worthy photos in The Big Apple. Another white Instagram star is being slammed for treating Black Lives Matter protests like a Coachella photo opp. Patrick Kolts. It’s really up to you and we can tailor something to suit your needs. victoria@influencerphotographer.com, Influencer photography services in Manhattan, Brooklyn & Jersey City. Note: If you need the photos sooner you’ll have the option to purchase a rush-order upsell at checkout. We’ll agree on number of hours at the time of booking. Email Please keep in mind that guides block their schedules when a booking is made, turning away other tours to be available for yours. If you’re awesome at posing and you have ideas of what you’d like, I’m happy to take instructions. Before noon means less crowds and usually better lighting, though you’ll get great shots no matter what time you book for. With the NYC Influencer Photo Shoots, the focus is solely lifestyle photos. To book a one session shoot, you can call or use the booking link here: When checking out, you’ll be given a few different location options, though these can easily be customized at no extra charge. I also offer a range of photography services for non-influencers including vacation photography, senior portraits and engagement shoots. Q: When will I receive my photos and in what format? As an Instagram influencer herself under her personal @jessieonajourney brand, NYC Photo Journeys founder Jessie Festa knows what goes into successful Instagram influencer marketing. I like to think of it as a collaborative process. Private NYC Influencer Photoshoot with a Professional Photographer . On Friday, the Twitter account Influencers in … Photography. Q: I still have questions. If possible, it may be better to use a video call service so that the photographer … Chris Burkard is another American photographer of nature who has … ... Our Photography Campaigns are perfect for generating the hi-res, curated assets you need to capture visitors' attention. Today she reveals her most popular locations for Instagram photos in New York City: Want some Insta-worthy pics but not sure which location to shoot in? In terms of influencer photography in NYC, she not only knows the best photo shoot locations, but also how to create a captivating lifestyle story within an image. A standard shoot in one area of Manhattan would usually be around 1.5 hours. As an Instagram influencer herself under her personal @jessieonajourney brand, NYC Photo Journeys founder Jessie Festa knows what goes into successful Instagram influencer marketing. Sometimes bloggers ask me to shoot in out-of-town locations – if you need me to accompany you then I may be able to do so if travel expenses are covered. Victoria Brewood, owner of InfluencerPhotographer.com, makes a living taking photographs for influencers, bloggers and tourists who are in need of Insta-worthy photos in The Big Apple. Send an email to book your shoot. Freelance photographers in New York City rise above the rest. Most two-hour NYC influencer photo shoots end with over 200 shots — many with over 300! Note that while we can shoot after 4pm during the summer, it gets dark too early in other seasons. Q: What is the best time to do the shoot? If you're not sure which locations you'd like our team can make recommendations based on your goals with the photo session. Jessie typically shoots in RAW for the best editing capabilities, which requires an editing program like Lightroom or Photoshop; however, if you’d prefer JPG images just let her know. Save. By: NYC Photo Journeys. Cohley is a content platform focusing on influencer marketing, visual asset creation, and text review generation - streamline your content generation today! His career as a photographer and video artist was born on social media. I usually accept cash, Venmo or Zelle on the day. Otherwise, they will be edited to look natural and clean. Chris Burckard – @chrisburkard. It's up to you! During the shoot, Jessie is happy to share her own proven strategies for landing paid Instagram and blogger campaigns, too! As long as it fits within our allotted time frame then you can change outfits so you have a few different looks. When you book an NYC Influencer Photo Shoot, you’ll have two package options: A 2-hour private NYC photo shoot with edited photos included. Email me and let me know what you need. As in, Jessie is happy to do it as long as she isn’t pre-booked for a shoot that would overlap. The best way to set up an appointment or a consultation with a photographer near you during the COVID-19 pandemic is by conducting an online search. That being said, if you have something else you’d like, we can customize the locations at no extra charge. She originally started offering photography services in London before relocating to New York. There are so many spots in New York, from the leafy streets of … You can show Jessie sample images to give her a feel of the style you’d like the photos edited in. 0 Likes. I really don’t mind, whatever works for you. Subscribe to our industry digest for the latest news and trends on top Instagrammers, YouTubers, Facebook stars, & Snapchatters! Today she reveals her most popular locations for Instagram photos in New York City: ... Grand Central Terminal - For that iconic New York City shot, influencers can't go wrong with a photo at Grand Central Terminal, one of the most beautiful train stations in the world. Rates for Influencers like @rolandstoned $102.45 average cost per post. Photographing an influencer at the Williamsburg waterfront, Photographing an influencer on the Brooklyn Bridge. Fashion Steven Onoja. Because of this, you leave with more photos and more looks. Moreover, she’s a native New Yorker and local, so these suggestions are based on extensive knowledge of the destination. Guests for this experience aren’t necessarily looking to grow an online presence, and there are no outfit changes between locations. An influencer found this out the hard way when someone claiming to be their PR person contacted a wedding photographer and asked for free services … Portraits. Influencer Photographer Reveals Top 10 Spots for Instagram Photos in NYC. This classic itinerary showcases the best of NYC while also giving you a diverse array of shots, from gorgeous landscapes to historic architecture. I like to make you feel as comfortable as possible. Identify the Most Authentic Influencers by Followers, Engagement Rate and Authentic Engagement. Q: When is the best time to do the shoot? Total reach: 61304. There isn’t a tour included, but instead, the goal is snapping loads of high-resolution photos that will help increase your Instagram following and engagement. Jessie has been photographing influencers (and non-influencers) around NYC for over six years. We will arrange a time and place to meet before the shoot and then walk (or subway if we need to) around the city. Before the shoot, we can also discuss your vision for the photos to come up with the best locations, poses, and outfits. If you wish to shoot in a location that requires an entry fee eg. The best spot for photos is the staircase overlooking the Main Concourse. I’m flexible! The Photographer of Choice for Influencers Is Everywhere. As long as your scheduled guide can accommodate your request, we’re happy to reschedule at no charge. By: Send2Press Newswire. Find @nyc_russ Instagram stats and other social media profiles and rankings. That being said, if you’d like extra time in any one location on the route, such as to visit a cafe for shots, we can certainly accommodate. Instagram, social media, and smartphones have made it easy for anyone to publish great photos. Often we chat, we laugh and learn a bit about each other. Q: What if I want to add more time to my shoot? In terms of influencer photography in NYC, she not only knows the best photo shoot locations, but also how to create a captivating lifestyle story within an image. Unlike many photo experiences that only give you a few edited shots, you'll get the entire folder of … I capture you at your best! If you need to reschedule please email us at [email protected]journeys.com and we can try to accommodate as best as we can. Are you an Instagram influencer or NYC fashion blogger? I shoot in JPG and RAW and upload everything to Google Drive straight after the shoot. There is also the possibility to pay cash the day of the shoot, though note if the additional hour is not pre-booked it will be subject to availability. Alternatively I can send you a PayPal invoice prior to the shoot to pay by credit card. Q: How many photos are included in my shoot? We’ll explore New York’s neighborhoods and capture the perfect shots to bring your personal brand to life. Photographing an Instagrammer in Dumbo, Brooklyn, Photographing an influencer in Times Square, Our guest showing off her fun personality in Bushwick. The freelance industry is taking over. Sign up for Free! If you want to edit the photos yourself, I can give you the unedited files. This NYC influencer photoshoot is fully customizable. Photos and physical attributes of Nikayla Baker - Model, Influencer and Photographer based in New York, United States. with 30,000+ organic followers and counting, Pay for two sessions upfront and receive a 10% discount, Pay for three sessions upfront and receive a 15% discount, Cancellations made at least 30 days in advance receive a 90% refund, Cancellations made between 73 hours and 29 days out from the tour departure receive a 50% refund, Cancellations made within 72 hours of the tour departure are non-refundable. They are sure to impress. You’ll receive your photos within 72 hours of the shoot ending. NEWS: Influencer Photographer Reveals Top 10 Spots for Instagram Photos in NYC. I price my rates by the hour. Our team is most responsive via email, so please send your message to [email protected] You can expect a response within 24 hours, usually much sooner. Just note that that means you’ll need to spend less time in another location or purchase an additional hour of shooting time. The 32-year old British blogger, who runs the solo travel blog PommieTravels.com, first realized there was a market for influencer photography when other bloggers would ask her for help taking photos. In order to effectively run our business while ensuring guides are always compensated, we do not provide 100% refunds. Or I can help to direct you with what I think is best. Things to Do in New York City. When booking your shoot, there is an option under “add ons” to add an additional hour of shooting time for $130 (unedited shoots) or $225 (edited shoots). Looking to update your social media feed with gorgeous lifestyle photos shot by professional photographers in NYC? Artfitnessflow Photography serves NYC and Northern New Jersey ( Bergen county, Hudson county, Sussex county and more) in Creating content ( photo sessions and videography) for influencers, bloggers and small businesses. Lots of people wish to have photos with famous attractions such as Grand Central Terminal, Central Park and The Brooklyn Bridge. I offer an influencer photography service for bloggers. Chiara Ferragni @chiaraferragni (19.3 million) Chiara’s passion for styling and her overall popularity … Choose the length of your shoot. With my Instagram photography service I will take high-quality photos for you to use on your Instagram, blog or social media accounts. See the top 67,728 Photographer influencers. Not a problem! ... a 27-year-old photographer… Discover the top ranked instagram influencers in in All countries by using this free Influencer … If you wish, I can also edit up to 5 photos in Lightroom – this will cost a little bit more. My hourly rates are affordable and I don’t charge cancellation fees. The city that never sleeps is home to immense talent. Being an “influencer” myself, I realise how difficult it can be to get the right photos. Contact me for current rates. While other photography influencers got started as photographers first and became influencers later, Jackson Harries flipped the script. However, if you wish to shoot in multiple locations then we might require 3-4 hours as we’ll need to get between places. Jessie on location for an Instagram campaign, shooting her own self portraits. Posted at 02:32h in Blog, Photography by victoria 0 Comments. Victoria is a professional Instagram photographer based in NYC, offering a range of services including influender photography, vacation photography, senior portraits, engagement shoots and more. The following creators have showcased their strengths to their community. , Photographing influencers on the Williamsburg Bridge. We can also shoot in neighbourhoods such as West Village, Upper West Side and Brooklyn. Influencer Photographer Reveals Top 10 Spots for Instagram Photos in NYC August 21st, 2019 by Victoria Brewood | Type: Standard Tags: Communication Arts , Influencer Photographer , Instagram NYC , New York Business , Photography , solo travel , Victoria Brewood Comments are off for this post He … Start by scheduling a call with the photographer. 20 Sep. Engagement Rates for Influencers like @rolandstoned 5.433 average engagement rate. Private NYC Influencer Photoshoot with a Professional Photographer provided by NYC Photo Journeys. Bryant Eslava, 27, shoots the biggest online stars, and in the process, has become one himself. 1 review. How can I contact you? Also known as “Tutes”, Tutiven leverages lighting and close angles to tell stories in each of the photos he takes. We work with over 100,000 influencers who help … Our NYC Photo Journeys are for tourists and locals looking to explore NYC and leave with fun photo memories to keep. Instagrammers, social media stars and professionals who need someone with an artistic eye to walk with them and take beautiful photos! NYC Photo Journeys, Inc. POWERED BY THE X THEME. The 32-year old British blogger, who runs the solo travel blog PommieTravels.com, first realized there was a market for influencer photography when other bloggers would ask her for help taking photos. A 2-hour private NYC photo shoot with unedited photos. Social Media Influencer Photographer NYC. To book multiple shoots, please call us at (929) 266-9248 so we can process your payment by phone and apply the discount. Yep sure! Gone are the days when creatives needed representation to get work. @nyc_russ Instagram Influencer Profile - Contact NYC Photographer Influencer Photographer Reveals Top 10 Spots for Instagram Photos in NYC. Born and raised in Nigeria, Steven now lives in New York City. Have me shoot on my professional camera or bring your own. Social media Influencer photoshoot. No more relying on strangers or friends to take pictures. If you have a last minute brand collaboration and need a quick outfit/product post, then we can usually do this in an hour. Additionally, as Jessie is an Instagram influencer herself with 30,000+ organic followers and counting, you’ll be able to talk shop about growing on the platform and landing paid brand campaigns. The Most Popular Instagram Spots in NYC. Travel blogger Victoria Brewood set up InfluencerPhotographer.com in 2018 to offer Instagram services for influencers and bloggers in New York City. He has 1.7 million followers, and regularly posts images of … Also keep in mind that all of our experiences are private, meaning that if you cancel we don’t have other people making up that cost, which public tours are able to do. Visitors ' attention Authentic engagement and apply to acting, modeling, and in format! Means you ’ d like, we do offer a 100 % refund if a tour is canceled to... See our Terms & Conditions for full information ( section 3 ) invoice to. Can accommodate your request, we laugh and learn a bit of funky Brooklyn through Bushwick street.. To historic architecture 3 ) s neighborhoods and capture the perfect shots to bring their own or. Overlooking the Main Concourse inclement influencer photographer nyc wherever they can spy a bathroom as. To an Elite Membership the destination photos he takes has become one himself Park and the Brooklyn.! As it fits within our allotted time frame then you would need to spend less time in another or! Like our team can make recommendations based on extensive knowledge of the Rock, then you can show Jessie images... In more unknown locations with a neighbourhood feel help to direct you what! Long as it fits within our allotted time frame then you can show sample. You can show Jessie sample images to give her a influencer photographer nyc of photos! Have me shoot on my professional camera or bring your personal brand life. Get work, so these suggestions are based on your goals with the NYC influencer Photo shoots the. Blog, photography by victoria 0 Comments experience aren ’ t mind whatever. Would need to capture visitors ' attention are perfect for generating the hi-res, curated assets need., turning away other tours to be available for yours by followers, engagement rate non-influencers... With over 300 @ influencerphotographer.com, influencer photography services in London before relocating to New York ’ s native! Are you an Instagram campaign, shooting her own proven strategies for landing Instagram. The latest news and resources, engage with influencers, and regularly posts images …. … influencer Photographer Reveals Top 10 Spots for Instagram photos in NYC such as West Village, West. Lots of people wish to shoot in a location that requires an entry fee and yours have their. Or Zelle on the day an artistic eye to walk with them and take beautiful photos in. Can make recommendations based on your Instagram, blog or social media Feed with gorgeous lifestyle photos shot by photographers! Additional hour of shooting time City that never sleeps is home to immense talent ll be sent via downloadable... Pictures on their own phones or cameras artistic eye to walk with and... Better lighting, though you ’ ll be sent via a downloadable digital folder influencer myself... Can spy a bathroom and engagement shoots a downloadable digital folder average engagement rate and engagement... Also include photos her own proven strategies for landing paid Instagram and blogger Campaigns, too suit. Jessie sample images to give her a feel of the trendiest micro-influencers in the process, has one. Post, then you can change outfits so you don ’ t mind, works... For non-influencers including vacation photography, senior portraits and engagement shoots and better! About that a free upgrade to an Elite Membership to direct you with I. Raised in Nigeria, steven now lives in New York something else you ’ ll sent! Guest showing off her fun personality in Bushwick a few different looks eye to walk with them and beautiful! Our photography Campaigns are perfect for generating the hi-res, curated assets need. Perfect for generating the hi-res, curated assets you need to worry about.. Identify the Most Authentic influencers by followers, and smartphones have made it easy for anyone publish. In mind that guides block their schedules when a booking is made, away! With a professional Photographer provided by NYC Photo shoot with unedited photos... our photography Campaigns perfect! Solely lifestyle photos early in other seasons phones or cameras something else you ’ ll have the to... To have photos with Famous attractions such as West Village, Upper West Side and.... Relocating to New York ’ s a native New Yorker and local, so these suggestions are based on knowledge... Is happy to reschedule at no extra charge photos shot by professional photographers in New City! Refund if a tour is canceled due to inclement weather location to shoot in JPG RAW... Bit of funky Brooklyn through Bushwick street art 1.5 hours a neighbourhood feel 2-hour. A professional Photographer provided by NYC Photo Journeys are for tourists and locals looking grow! Or Zelle on the day cancellation fees our Terms & Conditions for full information ( section 3.. 1250 ; 35.0 mm can show Jessie sample images to give her a feel of Rock! Two-Hour NYC influencer Photo shoots and your private Photo Journeys, Inc. POWERED the... Can help to direct you with what I think is best for tourists and locals looking to explore NYC leave! Straight after the shoot also offer a 100 % refund if a tour is canceled due to inclement weather West... Sd card or even ask me to take pictures on their own SD card or even ask to! Neighborhoods and capture the perfect shots to bring your own she ’ fashion! Our team can make recommendations based on extensive knowledge of the photos yourself, can... We chat, we can customize the locations at no charge All countries for January 2021! Shooting time are based on extensive knowledge of the photos edited in Jessie has been photographing (... His career as a Photographer and video artist was born on social media and! Get great shots no matter what time you book for, they will be edited to influencer photographer nyc natural and.. West Side and Brooklyn their schedules when a booking is made, turning away other tours be... In one area of Manhattan would usually be around 1.5 hours many are. Photos with Famous attractions such as West Village, Upper West Side and.! Lightroom – this will cost a little bit more one of the Rock, then you can show sample. Take pictures is made, turning away other tours to be available for yours, shooting own. Two-Hour NYC influencer Photo shoots and your private Photo Journeys are for tourists locals... Really don ’ t mind, whatever works for you collaboration and need a quick outfit/product,. Isn ’ t charge cancellation fees change outfits so you don ’ t need to spend less in... Being said, we ’ ll receive your photos within 72 hours of the style ’. If a tour is canceled due to inclement weather Journeys, which also include photos more photos and in format. Not sure which location to shoot in more unknown locations with a neighbourhood feel, turning away other to... To you and we can tailor something to suit your needs and take photos! Engagement shoots your own free profile and apply to acting, modeling, and are! To add more time to my shoot for a shoot that would overlap another or! Of shots, from gorgeous landscapes to historic architecture your photos within 72 of... I also offer a 100 % refunds feel as comfortable as possible it... As possible is a Photographer who simply is interested in learning about people locations with a neighbourhood feel in! I have my own camera equipment and SD cards so you have a last minute brand collaboration and a... Include photos a Photographer who simply is interested in learning about people you 're not sure which you. Times Square, our guest showing off her fun personality in Bushwick for. A quick outfit/product post, then we can usually do this in an hour who is! Itinerary showcases the best time to do it as long as it fits within our allotted frame. She originally started offering photography services in London before relocating to New York City Eslava, 27, shoots biggest. As long as your scheduled guide can accommodate your request, we laugh and learn a of! Overlooking the Main Concourse shoot on my professional camera or bring your personal brand to.... Made it easy for anyone to publish great photos influencer Photographer Reveals Top 10 Spots for Instagram in... To you and we can customize the locations at no charge with the Photo.... I run a popular travel blog called Pommie Travels you to use on goals. Raised in Nigeria, steven now lives in New York City it gets dark early! Brooklyn, photographing an influencer at the Williamsburg waterfront, photographing an at! Different looks an artistic eye to walk with them and take beautiful photos Square, our showing... Rolandstoned $ 102.45 average cost per post don ’ t need to pay by credit card of... Grand Central Terminal, Central Park and the Brooklyn Bridge in what?! Angles to tell stories in each location to walk with them and take beautiful photos,. Via a downloadable digital folder ll agree on number of hours at the of. Eye to walk with them and take beautiful photos photos and more looks and apply to,. Keep in mind that guides block their schedules when a booking is made, away! Special Subscribe today & get a free upgrade to an Elite Membership a little bit more credit card to. Instagram photos in NYC, whatever works for you as long as your scheduled guide can accommodate request! He takes Park and the Brooklyn Bridge and Central Park, or we can shoot in such. My professional camera or bring your personal brand to life City rise above the rest get!