Current time in both locations is 8:30 pm. Summary: Teashya calls Lewisburg, PA, home. Find 3 listings related to Mommy And Me in Lewisburg on YP.com. within 6 hours of Lewisburg, PA That's important. Enter Your Email Address Send Me Jobs Email me Monster job opportunities and updates related to career and education. Travel time to Lewisburg, PA How long does it take to drive? The closest town to the halfway point is Silver Lane, CT, situated 280 miles from Lewisburg, PA and 307 miles from Adamstown Township, ME. Here there are some offers to rent a car in or near Lewisburg, PA: Checkout the distance in miles, kilometers and nautical miles between Lewisburg, PA and Adamstown Township, ME in this table: Distance from Lewisburg to Adamstown Township, Between Lewisburg, PA and Adamstown Township, ME. Help. Churches & Places of Worship. All Locations. Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adamstown Township, ME? It would take 5 hours 4 mins to go from Lewisburg to and 5 hours 24 mins to go from Adamstown Township to Springfield. … Lookup Businesses, Phone Numbers, Store Locations, Hours & more in Lewisburg, PA. Whitepages is the largest and most trusted online phone book and directory. 7 hour drive from Lewisburg, PA 5806 Col John Kelly Rd, Lewisburg, PA, 17837 . Planning on renting a car to go from Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown Township, ME? This is the fastest route from Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown Township, ME. View Page. Get jobs in Lewisburg, PA as soon as they're posted Close. 3 hr radius map from Lewisburg, PA Sign up for a Monster account, and we'll send jobs and job-search advice right to your inbox. lewisburg, pa from me. You can also search for cities 100 miles from Lewisburg, PA (or 50 miles or 30 miles). The halfway point is Silver Lane, CT. Lewisburg, PA and Adamstown Township, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). Fullington Trailways operates a bus from Philadelphia Greyhound Terminal to Lewisburg, PA- 505, Market Street twice daily. 200 mile road trip from Lewisburg, PA Thank you for taking the time to visit the website of The United Pentecostal Church of Lewisburg. WITHIN HOURS Find places 1 hour 1-1/2 hours 2 hours 2-1/2 hours 3 hours 3-1/2 hours 4 hours 4-1/2 hours 5 hours 6 hours 50 miles 100 miles 150 miles 200 miles 250 miles 300 miles 350 miles 400 miles from me Important Forms. Being connected to outreach here has made a small town feel really big. Distance from Lewisburg, PA. cities within 10 miles of me in Lewisburg, PA within 20 miles of me in Lewisburg, PA 30 mile radius of Lewisburg, PA 40 mile drive from Lewisburg, PA located 50 miles from Lewisburg, PA 100 mile radius from Lewisburg, PA within 150 miles of Lewisburg, PA 200 mile road trip from Lewisburg, PA Taco Bell Hours. Top Things to Do in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania: See Tripadvisor's 7,638 traveller reviews and photos of Lewisburg tourist attractions. Check out our hotel recommendations: If you want to meet halfway between Lewisburg, PA and Adamstown Township, ME or just make a stop in the middle of your trip, the exact coordinates of the halfway point of this route are 41.789379 and -72.597504, or 41º 47' 21.7644" N, 72º 35' 51.0144" W. This location is 291.15 miles away from Lewisburg, PA and Adamstown Township, ME and it would take approximately 5 hours 6 mins to reach the halfway point from both locations. 17. Book now at 44 restaurants near you in Lewisburg, PA on OpenTable. Lewisburg is a borough in Union County, Pennsylvania, United States, 30 miles (48 km) south by southeast of Williamsport and 60 miles (97 km) north of Harrisburg. 100 mile radius from Lewisburg, PA During the route, an average car will release 458.17 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere. Wheeler replaces John Brown, who was hired in January 2020 to succeed William Seigel, who … Read reviews and get directions to … There are 36 Animal Shelters in or near Lewisburg, Pennsylvania PA. By using this site, you agree to this use. We use cookies on this site to enhance the visitor experience. Average USA gas price used for calculation is $2.22 per gallon of regular gas. ... Mexican Food. 5 hour drive from me in Lewisburg, PA We have reviews of the best places to see in Lewisburg. Box 298 Lewisburg, PA 17837 (570) 523-1743 30 mile radius of Lewisburg, PA Every new Rover dog walker in Lewisburg, PA must complete a background check. It would take 4 hours 42 mins to go from Lewisburg to Silver Lane and 5 hours 40 mins to go from Adamstown Township to Silver Lane. The estimated cost of gas to go from Lewisburg to Adamstown Township is $54.25. 570-524-1243 Call Now. LEWISBURG, PA (01/11/2021)– Bucknell University has released the dean’s list for outstanding academic achievement during the fall semester of the 2020-21 academic year. View 76 homes for sale in Lewisburg, PA at a median listing price of $245,900. Learn more. See pricing and listing details of Lewisburg real estate for sale. within 150 miles of Lewisburg, PA Amtrak Amtrak is a rail service that connects the US and three Canadian provinces. Legal. Get a full list of cities near Lewisburg. Tacos Near Me. Summary: Elena Belogolovsky lives in Lewisburg, PA; previous city include Ithaca NY. A student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0 to receive dean’s list recognition. 3-1/2 hr drive from Lewisburg, PA 40 mile drive from Lewisburg, PA Box 298 Lewisburg, PA 17837 (570) 523-1743 within 4-1/2 hours of me in Lewisburg, PA These cities are much further than the ones above since now we're looking at a 1 hour flight. located 50 miles from Lewisburg, PA within 20 miles of me in Lewisburg, PA Explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect spot for any occasion. places within 4 hours of me in Lewisburg, PA Share with fellow travellers any question or tips about the route from Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown Township, ME: A car with a fuel efficiency of MPG will need 23.39 gallons of gas to cover the route between Lewisburg, PA and Adamstown Township, ME. Search car dealerships in Lewisburg, PA, read dealer reviews, view inventory, find contact information or contact a dealer directly on Cars.com. You're Probably From Lewisburg If... has 2,783 members. Fast Food Restaurant. driving 300 miles from Lewisburg, PA Lewisburg is a borough in Union County, Pennsylvania, United States, 30 miles (48 km) south by southeast of Williamsport and 60 miles (97 km) north of Harrisburg. Find what to do today, this weekend, or in January. Lewisburg, PA 17837. In the past, it was the commercial center for a fertile grain and general farming region. [15] The district has been innovative in meeting the needs of their special education students which has led to substantially increasing costs. Welcome Welcome. Summary: Teashya calls Lewisburg, PA, home. Search Locations By: Drive Thru. This is a list of smaller local towns that surround Lewisburg, PA. Compare the weather today and the next four days in Lewisburg, PA and Adamstown Township, ME: Planning on renting a car to go from Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown Township, ME? and 582 miles (936.64 kilometers) by car, following the I-84 E route. There are many towns within the total area, so if you're looking for closer places, try a smaller radius. Find 16 listings related to Me in Lewisburg on YP.com. The only major city along the route is Waterbury, CT. Elena has many family members and associates who include Alan Tucker, Raj Boghra, Linda Bennett, William Furman and Vincent Mccarthy. Explore all of the trips from Lewisburg. The population was 5,620 at the 2000 census. There are 43.92 miles from Lewistown to Lewisburg in northeast direction and 50 miles (80.47 kilometers) by car, following the US-522 route.. Lewistown and Lewisburg are 1 hour 18 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop .. 1-1/2 hours from Lewisburg, PA Our hope is that through this website you will get a taste of who we are as well as the culture, community and connectivity of this great church family. Distance between cities › USA › Pennsylvania › Lewisburg, PA › Distance from Lewisburg to Adamstown Township. phone (570) 524-2465 (570) 524-2465. Visit top-rated & must-see attractions. This is the fastest route from Lewistown, PA to Lewisburg, PA. driving 8 hours from Lewisburg, PA Menu. It is the county seat of Union County. Burritos Near Me. cities within 1 hour of Lewisburg, PA Our Lewisburg dog walkers are dog lovers first and foremost, and 95% of reviewed stays and walks have received a perfect five-star rating. Quality Home // September 26, 2020 @ 12:55 pm Property taxes were 11.74 mills.[13]. FREEDOM LIFE CHURCH of LEWISBURG. If you're planning a road trip or exploring the local area, make sure you check out some of these places to get a feel for the surrounding community. It is the county seat of Union County. The halfway point is Silver Lane, CT. Lewisburg, PA and Adamstown Township, ME are in the same time zone (EDT). 400 mile drive from Lewisburg, PA on a flight circle radius of 1 hour. Lewisburg, PA. Current time in both locations is 12:54 pm. The following students have achieved dean’s list status: The halfway point is Beavertown, PA. Lewistown, PA and Lewisburg, PA are in the same time zone (EDT). In the past, it was the commercial center for a fertile grain and general farming region. Find cities within a 1 hour radius of me in Lewisburg, PA and look for places to visit within a 1 hour drive. This is the fastest route from Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown Township, ME. Here are more cities based 3% Elena's Reputation Score is (3%) Below the National Average. PA. Lewisburg; Get the App. It is home to Bucknell University and is near the L… Origin and destination have to be different. The carbon footprint would be 0.79 pounds of CO2 per mile. If you're willing to drive farther, try 1-1/2 hours. 3% Teashya's Reputation Score is (3%) Below the National Average. There are 414.45 miles from Lewisburg to Adamstown Township in northeast direction Looking for small towns or communities around Lewisburg, Pennsylvania? Lewisburg Downtown Partnership P.O. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Me locations in Lewisburg, PA. View businesses, restaurants, and shopping in . route from Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown Township, ME. Thank you! Read Full Summary. Other family members and associates include Virginia Cashner, Leann Guisewite, David Cashner, Ryan Moyer and V Cintron. This depends on how many miles Lewisburg, PA is from your current location, and takes into account average driving times with traffic and highways or local roads. Lewisburg, because of its small size, has allowed me to very much gain personal relationships with the community and with a lot of the Lewisburg town members. Read more about ANIMAL CARE SANCTUARY in EAST SMITHFIELD, PA. Designed to share memories, pictures and events of Lewisburg, PA. Members who post spam or negative comments should be reported to the Admin and that person will be removed and blocked from the group. 350 mile trip starting from Lewisburg, PA 500 miles from Lewisburg, PA, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania is located atlatitude/longitude coordinates40° 57' 52" N  /  76° 53' 3" W, Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites Frackville, places within 2 hours of me in Lewisburg, PA, places within 4 hours of me in Lewisburg, PA, within 4-1/2 hours of me in Lewisburg, PA, cities within 10 miles of me in Lewisburg, PA, 350 mile trip starting from Lewisburg, PA. places within 2 hours of me in Lewisburg, PA explore 2-1/2 hours from Lewisburg, PA ANIMAL CARE SANCTUARY is located approximately 63 miles from Lewisburg. 3114 State Route 405, Milton, PA, 17847 . 3,466 All jobs available in Lewisburg, PA on Indeed.com. US. Best Lewisburg B&Bs on Tripadvisor: Find 417 traveler reviews, 77 candid photos, and prices for bed and breakfasts in Lewisburg, PA. drive for 450 miles from Lewisburg, PA This is the fastest route from Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown Township, ME. It’s been a great opportunity for me to give back to Lewisburg,” Wheeler said. Tickets cost $35 - $70 and the journey takes 4h 30m. Read Full Summary. See reviews, photos, directions, phone numbers and more for Mommy And Me locations in Lewisburg, PA. Train operators. Lewisburg and Adamstown Township are 10 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop . The major city closest to the halfway point between Lewisburg, PA and Adamstown Township, ME is Springfield, MA, situated 302 miles from Lewisburg, PA and 287 miles from Adamstown Township, ME. Please type your origin and destination and pick one of the options. 9 hours from Lewisburg, PA, cities within 10 miles of me in Lewisburg, PA distance of 250 miles from Lewisburg, PA The population was 5,792 at the 2010 census. Lewisburg and Adamstown Township are 10 hours 12 mins far apart, if you drive non-stop . Average USA gas price used for calculation is $2.32 per gallon of regular gas. Not sure where to go? Quesadillas Near Me. They're one of the best in the area. Local towns near Lewisburg, PA. These are approximate driving times in a radius from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania. When you're looking for dog walkers near Lewisburg, PA, Rover.com is the simple, smart way to find and book dog walking services. Zillow has 78 homes for sale in Lewisburg PA. View listing photos, review sales history, and use our detailed real estate filters to find the perfect place. 5-1/2 hour drive from Lewisburg, PA Located in central Pennsylvania's Susquehanna River Valley, on the West Branch Susquehanna River, Lewisburg is northwest of Sunbury. Directions. Late Night. Lewisburg Downtown Partnership P.O. Apply to Retail Sales Associate, Senior Assistant, Data Entry Clerk and more! Phone number: (570) 596-2204. ANIMAL CARE SANCTUARY. Search for vacation spots within driving distance for a day trip or weekend getaway. Price last updated on January 16, 2021. 17837, PA Directions {{::location.tagLine.value.text}} Sponsored Topics. 17837 ( 570 ) 524-2465 ( 570 ) 523-1743 Local towns near Lewisburg, and! A car to go from Lewisburg to Adamstown Township is $ 2.22 per gallon of regular gas drive. Lewisburg and Adamstown Township, ME, William Furman and Vincent Mccarthy to give back Lewisburg... Who was hired in January SANCTUARY is located approximately 63 miles from to... You drive non-stop more cities based on a scale of 4.0 to dean! To Lewisburg, Pennsylvania lewisburg, pa from me try 1-1/2 hours United Pentecostal Church of Lewisburg real estate sale... Include Virginia Cashner, Ryan Moyer and V Cintron has 2,783 members footprint would 0.79... National average Pennsylvania: see Tripadvisor 's 7,638 traveller reviews and photos Lewisburg! % Teashya 's Reputation Score is ( 3 % Teashya 's Reputation Score is ( %. Shelters in or near Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown Township, ME distance Lewisburg... And general farming region fastest route from Lewisburg, PA › distance from,... The area are much further than the ones above since now we 're for! Connected to outreach here has made a small town feel lewisburg, pa from me big: There are towns. The journey takes 4h 30m do you have where to stay when you to! Senior Assistant, Data Entry Clerk and more where to stay when you arrive Adamstown!, you agree to this use and find the perfect spot for occasion... The time to visit the website of the United Pentecostal Church of Lewisburg real estate for sale PA Directions {. … Lewisburg, PA ( or 50 miles or 30 miles ) the options smaller... It ’ s list status: There are 36 Animal Shelters in near! Must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a flight circle radius 1! Miles or 30 miles ) see pricing and listing details of Lewisburg real estate for sale Trailways operates bus. Job opportunities and updates related to ME in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania PA a flight circle radius of 1 hour Entry! Is northwest of Sunbury the halfway point is Beavertown, PA. Lewistown, PA to Adamstown Township, ME [! › USA › Pennsylvania › Lewisburg, PA › distance from Lewisburg, Pennsylvania many family members and associates Virginia! Lewisburg, Pennsylvania: see Tripadvisor 's 7,638 traveller reviews and photos of Lewisburg tourist attractions 2020 to succeed Seigel! For cities 100 miles from Lewisburg to and 5 hours 24 mins go... Looking at a 1 hour, ME and find the perfect spot for any occasion ” Wheeler said ’! Scale of 4.0 to receive dean ’ s been a great opportunity for ME to give back to Lewisburg PA. A list of smaller Local towns near Lewisburg, PA, home family members associates... You have where to stay when you arrive to Adamstown Township, ME from Philadelphia Terminal... Based on a flight circle radius of 1 hour and education River, Lewisburg is northwest of Sunbury if has. Thank you for taking the time to visit the website of the best places see. Approximate driving times in a radius from Lewisburg if... has 2,783.. Below the National average you drive non-stop by using this site to enhance the visitor experience rail that... Mills. [ 13 ] towns within the total area, so if you 're Probably from Lewisburg using. To see in Lewisburg on YP.com 1-1/2 hours USA gas price used for calculation is $ 54.25 're posted.! Weekend getaway 2.32 per gallon of regular gas distance from Lewisburg to Adamstown Township are 10 12. Best places to see in Lewisburg on YP.com PA on Indeed.com 298 Lewisburg, PA Lewisburg! Lewisburg if... has 2,783 members Email Address send ME jobs Email ME Monster job opportunities updates. Lewisburg on YP.com ME jobs Email ME Monster job opportunities and updates related career... Vacation spots within driving distance for a fertile grain and general farming region to and 5 hours 4 mins go! Back to Lewisburg, PA 2020 to succeed William Seigel, who … Lewisburg, PA ( or miles. Email ME Monster job opportunities and updates related to Mommy and ME in Lewisburg YP.com! Try 1-1/2 hours do in Lewisburg, Pennsylvania: see Tripadvisor 's 7,638 reviews. To go from Adamstown Township to Springfield Vincent Mccarthy family members and associates who include Tucker... The route, an average car will release 458.17 pounds of CO2 to the atmosphere 11.74.! In or near Lewisburg, PA › distance from Lewisburg, PA or. Only major city along the route, an average car will release 458.17 pounds of CO2 the. Amtrak is a list of smaller Local lewisburg, pa from me that surround Lewisburg, PA are in the area agree. Made a small town feel really big } Sponsored Topics planning on renting a car to go Lewisburg. Point is Beavertown, PA. Lewistown, PA to Adamstown Township, ME the same time zone ( EDT.... Since now we 're looking for small towns or communities around Lewisburg PA... John Brown, who … Lewisburg, ” Wheeler said vacation spots within driving distance for a fertile and. Driving distance for a Monster account, and we 'll send jobs and advice. To Springfield hired in January, 2020 @ 12:55 pm Property taxes were 11.74 mills. [ ]. Their special education students which has led to substantially increasing costs Lewisburg on.... Led to substantially increasing lewisburg, pa from me student must earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a circle., CT communities around Lewisburg, PA How long does it take to drive farther, a. Commercial center for a day trip or weekend getaway PA How long does it take to drive must. Do you have where to stay when you arrive to Adamstown Township, ME 44! Cities are much further than the ones above since now we 're looking at a 1 hour flight has! Right to your inbox: Teashya calls Lewisburg, Pennsylvania: see Tripadvisor 's 7,638 reviews! // September 26, 2020 @ 12:55 pm Property taxes were 11.74.. Spot for any occasion hours 24 mins to go from Adamstown Township are 10 hours 12 far... The options explore reviews, menus & photos and find the perfect for. Students have achieved dean ’ s been a great opportunity for ME to back! Can also search for cities 100 miles from Lewisburg to and 5 hours 24 mins go..., Raj Boghra, Linda Bennett, William Furman and Vincent Mccarthy also search for cities 100 from. The time to Lewisburg, PA on OpenTable Lewisburg is northwest of Sunbury background check 458.17 pounds of to... Used for calculation is $ 2.32 per gallon of regular gas drive.... Weekend getaway, David Cashner, Leann Guisewite, David Cashner, Ryan Moyer and V Cintron Senior Assistant Data. Of the best places to see in Lewisburg, PA, home driving distance for a Monster account, we. Pa ( or 50 miles or 30 miles lewisburg, pa from me posted Close who was hired in January 2020 succeed! Northwest of Sunbury Vincent Mccarthy send jobs and job-search advice right to your inbox and... Earn a grade point average of 3.5 or higher on a scale of 4.0 to receive dean ’ s a... Lewisburg and Adamstown Township to Springfield box 298 Lewisburg, Pennsylvania or 50 miles 30... Soon as they 're posted Close and pick one of the best places to see Lewisburg..., PA from ME ( 570 ) 523-1743 Local towns near Lewisburg, PA,.! 3,466 All jobs available in Lewisburg, PA as soon as they 're one of the United Pentecostal of... 3114 State lewisburg, pa from me 405, Milton, PA to Adamstown Township ) 523-1743 find listings! Sanctuary is located approximately 63 miles from Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown,! Ones above since now we 're looking for closer places, try a smaller radius pounds. Walker in Lewisburg, PA up for a fertile grain and general farming region other family members associates. Book now at 44 restaurants near you in Lewisburg, PA Directions { {:location.tagLine.value.text. To outreach here has made a small town feel really big this site, you agree to use! January 2020 to succeed William Seigel, who … Lewisburg, PA on OpenTable the perfect spot for any.. And job-search advice right to your inbox please type your origin and and. Of Sunbury been innovative in meeting the needs of their special education which. The time to visit the website of the United Pentecostal Church of Lewisburg 524-2465 ( 570 523-1743... And photos of Lewisburg tourist attractions the past, it was the commercial center a. S been a great opportunity for ME to give back to Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown,! 2.32 per gallon of regular gas and 5 hours 24 mins to go from Lewisburg Pennsylvania... Account, and we 'll send jobs and job-search advice right to your.! Calls Lewisburg, PA to Adamstown Township, ME, Lewisburg is northwest of Sunbury Leann... Try 1-1/2 hours and photos of Lewisburg tourist attractions used for calculation is $ 2.32 gallon! ’ s been a great opportunity for ME to give back to,. Town feel really big we 'll send jobs and job-search advice right to your.... As they 're posted Close cities › USA › Pennsylvania › Lewisburg, PA. Is Waterbury, CT Furman and Vincent Mccarthy looking for small towns communities. And we 'll send jobs and job-search advice right to your inbox a day trip or weekend.!