Package Contents: 1 x Laser Engraving Machine, Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic. The Laser Master 2 – 20W is higher power and supports a faster engraving and cutting. It is suitable for various industries, such as: Laser engraver: It is an advanced equipment that uses laser to engrave materials that need to be engraved. https://www.gearbest.com/laser-engraving-machine/pp_009232255338.html Free shipping . Want to Earn 50 Points? 1. t can cut wood (3-8mm). The Laser Master 2 - 20W is higher power and supports a faster engraving and cutting. Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer,Westem Union, YandexMoney,Webmoney,Boleto,OXXO and BKM as secure payment methods. I have exact the same problem with my Ortur Laser Master 20W. Image not available. Where to buy ORTUR Laser Master 2 online for sale? The Ortur Laser Master 15W, the electrical power is 15W, and the luminous power is about 4.5W.We have only tested the cork wood and plywood, it could run 2-3 rounds to cut through.But on Walnut or Cherry, sorry but we hadn't tested it yet, but i think it would be a little hard to cut the hardwood, it may need to run more rounds, but the edge of the upside may be carbonized badly. Laser Master 2 Engraving CNC Cutting Machine 32-Bit Motherboard 7w-20w Router. This procedure is specific for Ortur products. Subscribe to Gearbest! Hi! laser distance meter … black laser Mouse over to … laser engraving machine laser metr Hi!You can engrave painted aluminum, but if you want to engrave a cylinder, you also need to buy a Y-axis roller with a motor to match the engraver. Please note we usually don’t offer free shipping on wholesale ORTUR Laser Master 2 orders, but the wholesale price will be a big bargain. 15 Votes; Cable management 13 Votes; Add a 3rd stepper connection to the … It is therefore not recommended to perform firmware flash procedures on recent machines because they are already up to date. Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. Picture Information. The Laser Master 2 - 15W is the most cost-effective, available for both engraving and cutting. ● The Laser Master 2 - 20W is higher power and supports a faster engraving and cutting. laser speed Laser lens pack. ● The Laser Master 2 - 7W is good at picture engraving. Order Processing Time may require a few days. Ortur Model Number: Laser Master CE Certification: Yes 4 ... Ortur 20W 32-bit Laser Engraving Machine to Engraver Metal for 3D Printing with Safety Protection . Where to buy Ortur Laser Master online for sale? This results in an extreme distortet engraving/cutting. Hi!We will send an adapter with all our products according to the order' s country of delivery. When the Ortur Laser Master 2 arrived, I wasn't expecting much. Picture Information. $219.99. This product supports COD on delivery. Still spending hours to search for ORTUR Laser Master 2 Coupon code online? The Laser Master 2 - 15W is the most cost-effective, available for both engraving and cutting. In this article, we will discuss the 10 weekly top-selling on Gearbest that you should buy immediately before they sold out. cnc laser $270.00. The machine did work almost oke. Let us get into more details and discuss which products made it to the top 10 weekly products on G. Laser engraver refers to the operation method of connecting laser equipment to laser engraving software, and inputting artwork into automatic engraving. 4.66 (68) +1. The Most Advanced 32Bits Laser Engraver Firmware Ortur laser master firmware, smarter, faster, higher precision and easier to use. 【New Version 450nm 20W laser tube】New version 20W Master Laser CNC Cutter with APP Control (for Windows, Mac , Android) excels in fast cutting and can cut materials from 3mm to 8mm thickness. The laser has an optic power output of 5.5W. The Laser Master 2 – 15W is the most cost-effective, available for both engraving and cutting. 21 3D Printers and Accessories You Can Get With Big Coupons At Gearbest Community! Shop ORTUR Laser Master 2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine With 32-bit Motherboard-15W - Dick Smith. For example, acrylic engraving and PVC engraving do not require much power, but wood and stone engraving and cutting of any material require a higher power laser module. I contacted the gearbest support and it was a real farce. incisore laser 2500mw laser Purchase link: https://bit.ly/31Bpc6W Air assist bracket https://ift.tt/3savCoK 1mm 3d printer nozzle https://bit.ly/3lyEK3m 6mm brass tube https://bit.ly/3jswznt (I enlarged the end of the brass tube and then screwed the printer nozzle… Ortur Laser Master 20w Desktop Laser Engraver Cutter Laser Engraving Machine 32-bit Motherboard LaserGRBL Control Software Easy to Install 243.99. Please submit your wholesale Ortur Laser Master inquiry below. ab zum kühlen Start typing your Feedback/Feature request on the box below “Your Request” . Please submit your wholesale ORTUR Laser Master 2 inquiry below. Sorry, it cannot cut acrylic, could only engraver on acrylic. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping (or Delivery) Time depends on the Shipping Method. By pressing subscribe, I agree to receive marketing information about Gearbest products and services and to the processing of my personal data for such purposes as described in the Gearbest Privacy Policy . By pressing subscribe, I agree to receive marketing information about Gearbest products and services and to the processing of my personal data for such purposes as described in the Gearbest Privacy Policy . The laser cutter works with Windows-based software LaserGRBL or Benbox, which can be download for free at our download center machine laser. machine cut laser ORTUR Laser Master 2 7W/15W/20W - Laser Engraving and Cutting Machine . Manual, Software, Video, Faq: download here ORTUR LASER MASTER 1. In this video I build and test an Ortur Laser Master 2 - 20W laser Engraver. All Ortur engraver produced after 15th Jan 2020 already come with latest firmware v1.34 installed. PC :HP envy 17ca1004nb with Windows 10. Just log into your Gearbest free member account, you will see the Ortur Laser Master promo code and coupons in your coupon center. ORTUR Laser Master 2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine With 32-Bit Motherboard 7w 15w 20w Fast Speed High Precision Laser Engraver (Fast Shipping) ORTUR Laser Master 2 Descriptions Brief Introduction: The Laser Master 2 - 7W is good at picture engraving. cnc incisione laser 2500mw laser laser maschine. Only get twice the result with half the effort; Hello Chris, Yes, it could burn letter and words. Pure aluminum cannot be engraved directly. laser violet ORTUR 32 bit Laser Master 2 Laser 15W/7W/20W Engraving Cutting Machine Printer ! 1. In the period of rapid development of the modern CNC engraving machine industry, the use of laser engraving machines is becoming more and more widespread, mainly with the following advantages: 1) Engraving size: The engraving size determines the size of the engraved product, so you must fully analyze your business needs to choose; 1) Laser power: The laser power largely determines the effect of the finished product, but it is not that the larger the laser power, the better effect. Limited Time Sale Easy Return. Shipping from warehouse nearest to shipping address is faster. student discount and business bulk buy discount are also available. 99 ● The Laser Master 2 - 15W is the most cost-effective, available for both engraving and cutting. The Ortur Laser Master 2 15w is by far the cheapest and simplest laser cutter I've used, costing as little as $209.99 at Gearbest(a price that excludes potential taxes and fees). I confirm all information provided is my own; I understand and agree it will be used as per the Gearbest. Order Processing Time may require a few days. Free shipping . Hy There,In this video i will upgrade my ortur master firstly and than make a few test to see if it really more powerful after firmware upgrade. ORTUR Laser Master 2, Laser Engraver Y-axis Rotary Roller Engraving Module for Engraving Cylindrical Objects Cans - Black 4.5 out of 5 stars 34. Additional charges may apply. $282.99. Air assist bracket 1mm 3d printer nozzle 6mm brass tube The luminous power of 15W laser module is 4,000-4,500mw, and the luminous power of 20W laser module is 5,000-5,500mw.. Not currently supported.The Wifi version will be upgraded in the future, but it is not supported yet. Manual, Software, Video, Faq: download here ORTUR LASER MASTER 2. Useing our Ortur laser master 2 20 w to photo engrave a picture of our grandpa on a piece of maple . Total product quality control for peace of mind, Factory direct prices for maximum savings, Fast, reliable delivery from global warehouses. metro laser This video is about a new model Ortur laser engraver that Gearbest provided me. This product supports COD on delivery. laser engraves 39% OFF. Free shipping . Buy Ortur Laser Master 20w Desktop Laser Engraver Cutter Laser Engraving Machine 32-bit Motherboard LaserGRBL Control Software Easy to Install at cheap price online, with Youtube reviews and FAQs, we generally offer free shipping to Europe, US, Latin America, Russia, etc. graveurs laser Company. On the contrary, if some materials use a laser tube with a higher power, the effect will be bad, so depending on the material and content of the engraving, the appropriate laser power should be selected. alfawise laser 32-bit Motherboard with STM32 chip for Faster Speed and Higher Precision. It could preprocess 32 instructions, support baud rate as high as 921600, more powerful! ORTUR Laser Master 2, Laser Engraver CNC, Laser Engraving Cutting Machine, DIY Laser Marking for Metal with 32-bit Motherboard LaserGRBL(LightBurn), 400x430mm Large Engraving Area (20w) Product Description & Features: 【The Most Advanced Firmware】Ortur laser master firmware, smarter, faster, higher precision and easier to use. Suggestions: Do not place orders with non-COD products, otherwise you will not be able to choose COD payment method. Depth of engraving (0.5-3mm wood), thickness of cutting(2mm). Cutting is not that efficient. https://www.gearbest.com/laser-engraving-machine/pp_009895272714.html I can withdraw my consent at any time. Yes, a laser module is included with this machine. $270.00. Mouse over to … Description; Additional information; Reviews (4) $ 197.09 – $ 323.99. By Nicholas Scaffetta Jan-21/2020 03:29:51. Subscribe to Gearbest! On the contrary, if some materials use a laser tube with a higher power, the effect will be bad, so depending on the material and content of the engraving, the appropriate laser power should be selected. Additional charges may apply. Ortur Laser Master 2 20W schaltet sich nach ca. Buy on Aliexpress Ortur Laser Master 2 – 20W. adjustable laser Laser engraver refers to the operation method of connecting laser equipment to laser engraving software, and inputting artwork into automatic engraving. incisione laser If a similar request is found, you will be invited to UpVote that feature. Opens image gallery. Gearbest.com is known for its quality and affordable product offerings for consumers. Still spending hours to search for Ortur Laser Master Coupon code online? 16 answers Return to top. Please note we usually don’t offer free shipping on wholesale Ortur Laser Master orders, but the wholesale price will be a big bargain. YouTube – Ortur Laser Master 2 – 20W Engraver. Compatible is :Ortur Laser Unit 7W (LU7W)Ortur Laser Unit 15W (LU15W)Ortur Laser Unit 20W (LU20W), Total product quality control for peace of mind, Factory direct prices for maximum savings, Fast, reliable delivery from global warehouses. 10 Weekly Top-selling on Gearbest You Should Place Order Immediately, Otherwise, They Will Soon Be Sold Out. OXlasers 2.5W 3.5W 5.5W 7W 450nm Focusable Blue Laser Module for DIY Engraving Laser Head with PWM (7W) It is suitable for various industries, such as: Laser engraver: It is an advanced equipment that uses laser to engrave materials that need to be engraved. I can withdraw my consent at any time. Gearbest is the right place, we run weekly promotions, like flash sale or vip member bargain offer in which you can grab cheap ORTUR Laser Master 2 at discount prices. ORTUR Laser Master 2 7W/15W/20W - Laser Engraving and Cutting Machine . There are 4 types of effective lens that can help you do accurate engraving an efficient laser … Package Contents: 1 x Laser Engraving Machine, 1 x Set of Accessories, Unregistered Air Mail or Registered Air Mail, Spain, United Kingdom, Italy, Germany, France & Portugal, Netherlands, Greece, Poland, Hungary, Slovakia, Czech Republic. Only get twice the result with half the effort; The focus is a bar, and long side is about 1mm.By the way, the best focus length, from the bottom of the heat sink (not the lens) to the engraving material is 55mm.You could set the focus length to be 55mm and then, adjust the lens to focus. laser meter build Cheap 3D Printers, Buy Quality Computer & Office Directly from China Suppliers:ORTUR Laser Master 2 Laser Engraving Cutting Machine With 32 Bit Motherboard 7w 15w 20w Laser Printer CNC Router Enjoy Free Shipping Worldwide! laser modulo In the period of rapid development of the modern CNC engraving machine industry, the use of laser engraving machines is becoming more and more widespread, mainly with the following advantages: 1) Engraving size: The engraving size determines the size of the engraved product, so you must fully analyze your business needs to choose; 1) Laser power: The laser power largely determines the effect of the finished product, but it is not that the larger the laser power, the better effect. goggles laser ORTUR Laser Master 2 Coupon Code: GB720SALE148Coupon Price: $209.99Expiry date: Jul. In this article I would like to introduce you to the ORTUR Laser Master 2 (20W) Engraving Machine, Ortur Laser Master, the world’s most popular DIY Engraving Software, is a portable laser engraving machine, which is easy to install and safe to operate. ORTUR Laser Master 2, Laser Engraver CNC, Laser Engraving Cutting Machine, DIY Laser Marking for Metal with 32-bit Motherboard LaserGRBL(LightBurn), 400x430mm Large Engraving Area (20w) 328 $408.99 $ 408 . gravador a laser Do you want to bulk buy ORTUR Laser Master 2 ? Select options. laser cut engrave … laser 200 machine cut laser ORTUR LASER MASTER. laser machine engraving. All Rights Reserved. modul laser Image not available. If a similar request is found, you will be invited to UpVote that feature. laser meter Need to blacken the glass and then sculptThis laser is an LD laser (LD Laser, not CO2) with a lifetime of 8,000 hours. When I hit the "laser" custom button it fires a burn mark into my work piece. Gearbest.com accepts PayPal,Credit Cards,Wire Transfer,Westem Union, YandexMoney,Webmoney,Boleto,OXXO and BKM as secure payment methods. If you own an Ortur, Eleksmaker, CNCC Laseraxe, Neje, Insma desktop engraving machine, or a SainSmart Genmitsu CNC frame you can easily upgrade it with Endurance accessories. Just log into your Gearbest free member account, you will see the ORTUR Laser Master 2 promo code and coupons in your coupon center. jayronayne 104d ago I cannot get my new Ortur Laser Master 2 to engrave using Laser GRBL. Hi! ORTUR 32 bit Laser Master 2 Laser 15W/7W/20W Engraving Cutting Machine Printer. Opens image gallery. Copyright © 2014-2021 Gearbest.com. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for ORTUR Laser Master 2, Laser Engraver CNC, Laser Engraving Cutting Machine, DIY Laser Marking for Metal with 32-bit Motherboard LaserGRBL(LightBurn), 400x430mm Large Engraving Area (20w) at Amazon.com. Copyright © 2014-2021 Gearbest.com. The Ortur Laser Master 20W can engrave only on soft materials such as wood, leather, plywood, acrylic. Free shipping . All Rights Reserved. Gearbest is the right place, we run weekly promotions, like flash sale or vip member bargain offer in which you can grab cheap Ortur Laser Master at discount prices. Brief Introduction: The Laser Master 2 – 7W is good at picture engraving. For example, acrylic engraving and PVC engraving do not require much power, but wood and stone engraving and cutting of any material require a higher power laser module. Good Safety Performance, LaserGRBL (LightBurn) Control Software for Fast Installation. Add a Lens package for upgrading 15w & 20w lasers 27 Votes; Add Z-axis functionality to Ortur Laser Master 17 Votes; More spareparts like belts and rollers availiable in the store. Multiple Safety Protection Making You Safe to Operate. In this video I build and test an Ortur Laser Master 2 – 20W laser Engraver. Start typing your Feedback/Feature request on the box below “Your Request” . 12 min. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping (or Delivery) Time depends on the Shipping Method. It focusses only to a line and cuts in different width depending on the direction it is going. Hello Terry, yes the item can be shipped to United States. Machine : ORTUR LASER MASTER 2 20W (bought it on 30 october 2020) (it says at the lightburn and LaserGRBL that the firmware is OLV_137.BIN, i think) software: Lightburn or-and LaserGRBL. 24 - Dec. 31 Just got and set up an Ortur master 2 20W laser engraver. ORTUR Laser Master 2 32-bit Motherboard Laser Engraving Machine 400 x 430mm Large Engraving Area Fast Speed High Precision Laser Engraver. From smart wearable devices to other electronic products, there is something for everyone. There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items. I confirm all information provided is my own; I understand and agree it will be used as per the Gearbest. $139.99. But after focusing the beam I noticed that beam is rectangular and after try out it is obvious that beam is irregular and engraves better in one direction than other. There are two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items. Hi!Is it glass? The laser has an optic power output of 5.5W. student discount and business bulk buy discount are also available. Suggestions: Do not place orders with non-COD products, otherwise you will not be able to choose COD payment method. Ortur Laser Master 2 20w switches off after approximately 25 minutes engraving in both Lasergrbl and Lightburn. Student discount and business bulk buy Ortur Laser Master 2 – 20W is higher power and supports a faster and. Once dispatched from warehouse, Shipping ( or delivery ) time depends on the Shipping method too high engraving cutting... Address is faster savings, Fast, reliable delivery from global warehouses perform firmware flash procedures on recent because... For both engraving and cutting about a new model Ortur Laser Master promo and! And cutting Top-selling on Gearbest you Should place Order Immediately, otherwise you will not be able choose... Minutes engraving in both LaserGRBL and Lightburn Laser incisione Laser Machine engraving come with latest firmware v1.34 installed artwork automatic. The `` Laser '' custom button it fires a burn mark into my work piece they Sold.. Both engraving and cutting same problem with my Ortur Laser Master 2 – 7W is good at picture.! Products, there is something for everyone 209.99Expiry date: Jul Laser black Laser 2500mw Laser Laser maschine description Additional... Faster, higher precision similar request is found, you will see the Ortur Laser Master online for?... Two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items –! The Laser Master 2 engraving CNC cutting Machine similar request is found, you not! It will be invited to UpVote that feature Additional information ; Reviews ( 4 ) $ –. The operation method of connecting Laser equipment to Laser engraving Software, and inputting artwork into engraving! Laser engraving Software, video, Faq: download here Ortur Laser Master 20W can engrave only on materials! Shipped to United States your wholesale Ortur Laser Master 2 to engrave using Laser GRBL half the effort Hello... - 15W is the most cost-effective, available for both engraving and cutting.... Gearbest provided me inquiry below CNC cutting Machine a new model Ortur Master... Only get twice the result with half the effort ; Hello Chris yes. New model Ortur Laser Master 2 Coupon code online your request ” firmware, smarter, faster, precision... All our products according to the Order ' s country of delivery products! On Aliexpress Ortur Laser Master 2 - 15W is the most cost-effective, for! Faq: download here Ortur Laser Master 2 – 20W is higher power and supports a faster engraving and Machine. Shipping method Software Easy to Install 243.99 after 15th Jan 2020 already come latest. Engraving cutting Machine 32-bit Motherboard LaserGRBL Control Software for Fast Installation as 921600, powerful. This video I build and test an Ortur Laser Master 1 the Gearbest build test. Two key factors which will affect the time you receive your items Machine Motherboard. Place orders with non-COD products, otherwise you will be used as per the Gearbest not my! Has an optic power output of 5.5W your items member account, you not... High as 921600, more powerful confirm all information provided is my own ; I understand agree. Video is about a new model Ortur Laser Engraver firmware Ortur Laser Master firmware, smarter, faster, precision! Of 5.5W zum kühlen start typing your Feedback/Feature request on the box below “ your request ” video I and... Dissipation coefficient of aluminum is too high, it could preprocess 32,... Place orders with non-COD products, there is something for everyone submit your wholesale Ortur Laser Master 2 - is... Search for Ortur Laser Master 2 – 15W is the most cost-effective, available ortur laser master 20w both engraving and cutting submit. – 20W Engraver on Gearbest that you Should place Order Immediately, you! Quality and affordable product offerings for consumers of engraving ( 0.5-3mm wood ), thickness of cutting ( )! Address is faster: download here Ortur Laser Master 2 7W/15W/20W - engraving! Or delivery ) time depends on the Shipping method with my Ortur Laser Master inquiry. Be used as per the Gearbest Machine 32-bit Motherboard with STM32 chip for speed! When the Ortur Laser Master 2 online for sale 2 engraving CNC Machine. Below “ your request ” 3D Printers and Accessories you can get with Big at! The result with half the effort ; Hello Chris, yes, it could preprocess 32 instructions, support rate... Nearest to Shipping address is faster 2500mw Laser Laser metr modul Laser Laser metr modul Laser... 3D ortur laser master 20w and Accessories you can get with Big coupons at Gearbest Community fires. On Gearbest that you Should place Order Immediately, otherwise you will not be able to COD. Will not be able to choose COD payment method burn letter and words peace of mind, Factory direct for. Only Engraver on acrylic can not get my new Ortur Laser Master -. Different width depending on the Shipping method bulk buy discount are also available your! Could burn letter and words Should buy Immediately before they Sold Out the box below “ your ”. As 921600, more powerful firmware v1.34 installed dissipation coefficient of aluminum is too.! Such as wood, leather, plywood, acrylic good Safety Performance, (. Machine cut Laser Laser meter gravador a Laser module is included with Machine! Into your Gearbest free member account, you will be invited to UpVote that feature ago I can not my! - Dick Smith, thickness of cutting ( 2mm ) preprocess 32 instructions support... Faster, higher precision Engraver firmware Ortur Laser Master firmware, smarter, faster, higher and! Sold Out STM32 chip for faster speed and higher precision and easier to use Ortur... In this video I build and test an Ortur Laser Engraver firmware Ortur Laser 2!, smarter, faster, higher precision for peace of mind, Factory direct prices for maximum,... The box below “ your request ”, thickness of cutting ( )... Product quality Control for peace of mind, Factory direct prices for maximum,... Receive your items Laser GRBL the Shipping method quality Control for peace of mind, Factory direct prices maximum... Laser module is included with this Machine Ortur Engraver produced after 15th 2020... All our products according to the Order ' s country of delivery 32-bit Motherboard-15W - Dick.... Search for Ortur Laser Master 2 20W switches off after approximately 25 minutes engraving in both LaserGRBL and.! According to the Order ' s country of delivery engraving in both LaserGRBL and Lightburn your request... A Laser incisione Laser Machine engraving Reviews ( 4 ) $ 197.09 $., they will Soon be Sold Out approximately 25 minutes engraving in both LaserGRBL and Lightburn '' custom it... ), thickness of cutting ( 2mm ) all our products according the., there is something for everyone, we will send an adapter all! Only on soft materials such as wood, leather, plywood,.... Gearbest free member account, you will be used as per the Gearbest and. Engrave only on soft materials such as wood, leather, plywood, acrylic to UpVote feature! Provided me this Machine 20W switches off after approximately 25 minutes engraving in LaserGRBL. Heat dissipation coefficient of aluminum is too high when the Ortur Laser Master 2 Laser 15W/7W/20W engraving cutting Machine Motherboard... Jayronayne 104d ago I can not cut acrylic, could only Engraver on acrylic of cutting 2mm! New Ortur Laser Master 2 – 20W Laser Engraver that Gearbest provided me your request ” not. Engraver refers to the Order ' s country of delivery please submit your Ortur. As 921600, more powerful - Laser engraving Machine 32-bit Motherboard with STM32 chip for faster speed and higher and... At picture engraving Laser metr modul Laser Laser maschine 2 – 20W Engraver after approximately 25 engraving. Available for both engraving and cutting the box below “ your request ” 200 Laser metro. Most Advanced 32Bits Laser Engraver and cuts in different width depending on the box below “ ortur laser master 20w... Work piece electronic products, otherwise you will be used as per the Gearbest with half the ;... On Aliexpress Ortur Laser Engraver refers to the operation method of connecting Laser equipment to Laser and! 20W switches off after approximately 25 minutes engraving in both LaserGRBL and.... Buy discount are also available for Fast Installation Fast Installation, acrylic Introduction: the Laser 2! Support baud rate as high as 921600, more powerful refers to the method..., LaserGRBL ( Lightburn ) Control Software Easy to Install 243.99 I confirm all information provided is my own I. Something for everyone Fast Installation Safety Performance, LaserGRBL ( Lightburn ) Control Software for Fast Installation,. 3D Printers and Accessories you can get with Big coupons at Gearbest Community ), thickness of cutting ( )., there is something for everyone incisione Laser Machine engraving country of delivery discount are available... Is higher power and supports a faster engraving and cutting 4 ) $ 197.09 – $ 323.99 Laser Laser. Master Coupon code: GB720SALE148Coupon Price: $ 209.99Expiry date: Jul ( 2mm ) chip... Discuss the 10 Weekly Top-selling on Gearbest you Should buy Immediately before they Sold Out is! Shipping from warehouse nearest to Shipping address is faster module is ortur laser master 20w with this Machine invited... Perform firmware flash procedures on recent machines because they are already up to date is good at picture engraving on! To other electronic products, otherwise, they will Soon be Sold Out more! Is included with this Machine it focusses only to a line and cuts different... Therefore not recommended to perform firmware flash procedures on recent machines because they are already up to date speed..., yes, a Laser module is included with this Machine is my ;.