This sample letter is a format for a card holder to the bank to ask for closing the account. You can modify this format as your requirement.] Subject: Application to close the account and funds transfer. Lisa Charmin 9876 St. Rt. Sample application to bank branch manager to close bank account due to death or any other reason. Generally, the bank will take about 5 to 10 days to close it. FREE 11+ Sample Closing Business Letter Templates in PDF | MS Word Closing a business letter using good professional etiquette creates a huge impact on the recipient. 21 July 2039. A sample letter for closing a bank account can come in very handy. I hope to receive a confirmation letter of closing account … Your kind co-operation in this regard will be highly appreciated. This letter is to inform you that (Bank) has made the decision to close your checking account (# xxxxx). Subject: account closing. Are you planning to close your bank account? Want a sample letter to write to your bank manager? Yours sincerely [Name] [Signature] [Date] [Mobile No] [Address]. This letter is to inform you that (Bank) has made the decision to close your checking account (# xxxxx). May … The purpose of writing this letter may vary with, case to case. Sample request letter to close an account: To: senior manager. Here is a sample Bank Account Cancellation Letter: Bank Account Cancellation Letter Sample Herbert Charmin 9876 St. Rt. My saving account details are:-, To The Manager, Bank Name, Branch Name, (Full postal address of the branch) Date-, Subject- Closing of Savings / Current Bank Account. Some write it to allow their family members or business partners to do monetary transactions while others draft such letters to operate their closed bank accounts. Sample Letter to Close Bank Account Here comes the main section where I would write a sample letter which will be addressed to either the bank manager or the respective higher bank personnel to close your salary or savings bank account. The Branch Manager, ICICI Bank, Address. To. Therefore, you are requested to kindly close my account and return my outstanding amount to me. …………….., along with this application. Aug 2, 2017 - [ Bank Account Balance Template Confirmation Letter Sample Close Application Fill Online Printable Fillable ] - Best Free Home Design Idea & Inspiration Answer: The answer to this question may be yes or no or both. Example of Closing Bank Account Letter Download this sample template of Closing Bank Account Letter in word doc format. With reference to the subject above it is stated that I have two accounts in your bank and I want to close my one account. You can also transfer the bank account to another branch without closing it. Please close the following account(s) listed below. Send your letter via certified mail, return receipt requested , so that you have a record that the credit card company received your correspondence. RESOLVED THAT the Company’s Banking Current Account No_____ To The Bank Manager, Bank Name, Branch Name, City. Download .doc/docx/xls/pdf file example. New York NY 35094. May … letter to close bank account, close bank account letter, how to close a bank account, bank account closing letter, application for closing bank account Last modified by: Use Created Date: 4/26/2011 6:16:00 PM Category: banking letter Manager: letterformats.net Company: letterformats.net Other titles: letter to close bank account To, The Bank Manager The Indian Bank Green Colony Delhi - 110016. 4) Can you close out a bank account online? Bank Account Closing Confirmation Letter. To The Manager, Name of the bank, Branch Name, Branch Address, Date-Subject: Close Bank Account. Date: 15th July 2019. There are many instances in our life where we wish to change an account or transfer it. Main Branch. I request you to please return my existing balance through the demand draft or transfer it to my new account. Sample Letter to the Bank for Opening an Account. The reason why I am closing this bank account is that I am unable to use this account as I have opened a new account in another bank. If any application is written by yourself then it is always a good practice but due to lack of time, It is not possible for us to write a professional application. Drive, Reynoldsburg, Ohio 43068]. 123-45666 and money transfer. Yours truly, Name- Address- Mobile No- Email ID-, To, The Bank Manager, Bank Name, Branch Address – Date –, Subject: Application for Closure of Current Bank account. I am writing this letter to request you to close my ____________ (type of loan account) account … [Your Name] [Your Address] [Your City, State, ZIP Code] [Bank Name] [Bank Address] [Bank City, State, ZIP Code] [Date] RE: Account … Letter of disclaimer to bank by legal heirs/claimants for settlement of balance amount lying in the account of a deceased person, whereby the legal heirs/claimants together make claim on the money lying in the account and request the bank to credit the money to their accounts and further they undertake to bind themselves for any future disputes or claims from other parties. Sample letter to close bank account: Include in the letter a short professional-sounding reason if you are closing your account because you are unsatisfied with the service your bank has provided. Filed Under: Bank Application, Latest Tagged With: Bank Account, Banking, SBI Bank. Yours Faithfully, [Your Name] [Signature] [Contact Details] [Your Address], To The Bank Manager, Bank Name, Branch Name, Branch Address, Date-. Because in our India some banks give the opportunity to close your bank account online and some banks do not give that opportunity. With reference to the above, I/we would request you to arrange closing of my/our A/C No…….………………… maintained with your branch as I/we am/are unable to maintain the same due to … Subject- Closure of the loan account (Loan Account number) Respected sir, I, ___________ (Name) hold a ____________ (type of loan account) account in your bank. The closing line should be placed on the same line as the date and followed by the signature and printed name of the sender. Rocket/Bank/2012-13/ Nov 11, 2012. One of the best Indian bank account closing letters samples available here. From, Akash Chopra 34 Green Colony Delhi – 110016. Now, I decided not to continue this account. I Mr./Miss XYZ having a bank account with Canara Bank whose account number is xxx-xxx-xxx-xxx, residing at #206, 18th Cross, Bhagyanagar, Angol, Belagavi, Karnataka.Today I am writing this letter because I want to close the account with the above-mentioned account number. The Branch Manager, State Bank of India. T. Bank Closing Account Sample Letter. There are need some things that are very important to close a bank account, which you have to take to the bank. I am not operating this account for a long period of time. The Branch Manager. My bank account number is [036410-09]. So you are requested kindly to close the account and credit the amount to me by cash/dd. The letter is to the intended beneficiaries in the will. My account is savings one and has an ID 1234-5678. [Herbert Charmin][9876 St. Rt. There's no need to wait on hold or in a line, explain yourself to customer service, and hope that the account is closed expeditiously—you can just send the letter … Learn how to write a bank account closing letter. You may require some official and formal procedures. Below is an example of what to say in a letter to close your credit card. To Whom It May Concern: I am writing to inform you that I am closing my account(s) at your bank. 3) Is there a charge to close a bank account? My bank account number is [036410-09]. Your email address will not be published. I have made sure that all checks have cleared and there are no pending debits to the account. Due to my job transfer we are moving to a new place where I don’t hae a chance to avail the services of ICICI bank. Some banks may have a separate account closure form. There are no due checks to be cleared under this account. Dear Jim Rohan, Thank you for your letter dated 8th July, subjected Closing Bank Account of Your Company. Letter For Closing Saving Bank (SB) Account for School kids and senior students,200,250,500 words, for Class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 This is because missing out on even a single information would lead to unnecessary delays. 139] [Darbydale, Ohio 43123] [July 17, 2020] [XYZ Banking Company] [1298 Hunts Club Drive] [Columbus, Ohio 43123] Attn: [Marvin Wells-Account Manager] Dear [Marvin]: I wish to close my bank account that I have with your institution. Sample letter for closure of company bank account is given hereunder for your reference.—. Bank Account Closing Letter Formats Bank account closing letter Sample 1. Fine Print Can Make Gym Memberships Tough To Cancel, How to Write a Bank Account Transfer Request Letter, Writing a Bank Letter to Stop Payment on a Check, How to Cash a Check Without a Bank Account, Sample Cash Advance Request Letter to a Bank, Writing a Bank Loan Request Letter (with Sample), Writing a Guest Speaker Request Letter (with Sample), Writing a Letter Requesting Financial Assistance for Education [with Sample], Writing a Request Letter for Training Course [with Sample], Writing a Temporary Guardianship Letter [with Samples], Writing a Letter of Complaint against Supervisor [with Sample]. A bank complaint letter is different from the other types of letters since it is written when the customer is dissatisfied with the services of the product.So you can use our templates from here in PDF. What is required to close a bank account? Having account number – XXXXXXXXX, date of opening DD/MM/YY. If you are looking for the application for closing bank account letter OR are you searching for the best samples of bank account close application then you have come to the right place. Firstly, You have to write an application to the bank branch manager to close your account and you have to attach your checkbook, passbook & ATM card along with this application. Bank Account Closing Letter Sample It is better to note down in a piece of paper as to what all things you need to do before you submit the letter to the bank in reference to close the account. Standard Chartered bank, main branch. Subject: account closing. I am returning my Debit/credit card, pass-book, and checkbook to the bank branch. Dear Sir/Madam, I have a savings account in your branch with Account No - 543216599. Sample Letter for Closing Your Credit Card . Closed Account Notification This letter is to inform you that (Bank) has made the decision to close your checking account (# xxxxx). Required fields are marked *. This letter is to inform you that kindly close my bạnk account no XXXXXXXXX in your bank. Person at a Company (USA) Closed Account Notification. Dear Sir, I, Ms Anuradha Uppalapati, have a bank account in ICICI bank, II town branch, Vizag with account number 456789123. With your bank in the name of our company “ABC Pvt. I humbly request that I have been an account holder with ______ (Account Holder Name) in your bank for some years. Due to some unavoidable reasons, I’m not able to continue the RD payment. I will be thankful to you. It is better to note down in a piece of paper as to what all things you need to do before you submit the letter to the bank in reference to close the account. We provided multiple letters for different accounts and for different reasons. As requested yous all said accounts are closed for any transactions like deposit and withdrawal of cheques etc. Dear Bank, This letter is to inform you that kindly close my bạnk account no XXXXXXXXX in your bank. Aadhar Card, Pan Card, Voter ID Card, Driving License). Could you please send me the money via check to my new address? Account Closing Letter [Bank’s Name] [Bank’s Street Address] [Bank’s City, State and Zip Code] [Date] RE: Account Closure Request . I agree to comply with the rules of the bank governing Current Account. For this purpose, we need to write a letter to the bank officials. Date: 12 April 2015. For Example, Read Also:- Application For Bank Account Close In Hindi, To The Manager Name of the Bank Name of the Branch Address of the Branch. Subject- Application for closing bank account. DATE. The letter doesn’t have to include a reason for closing your account; you can simply state that you want your account to be closed. Letter For Closing Saving Bank (SB) Account for School kids and senior students,200,250,500 words, for Class 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11 and 12 I wish to close my bank account that I have with your institution. Sub: Request Letter to close Bank Account. Closing Bank Account Letter - Free download as Word Doc (.doc), PDF File (.pdf), Text File (.txt) or read online for free. Hence, I request you to please close my said account and hand over the balance amount in cash and oblige. However, most banks usually take it if they want to close the account within 90 to 180 days of opening the account. “ABC Pvt. I also have a new phone number you can contact with me; it is [555-290-0987]. Account Closing Letter Current Account Number Customer Name . 1) How do I write a letter to close my bank account? Subject: Closing of Bank Account-A/C-XXXXXXX, With due respect, I Beg to say that I hold a saving account in your branch and I want to close this account due to some personal reason with immediate effect. Answer: If you can’t write the letter at all then try to write by following the sample of the application that we have given at first. Currently, I am not able to continue this account anymore. I want to close my account and transfer my amount to the new account. Letter to Bank for Opening a Current Account. Dear Sir, I am holding a savings account in your bank for more than 3 years and due to some reasons, now I need you to close the account and clear my payments. This sample letter is a format for a bank to be informed about the death of an account holder by the next of kin and ask for a transfer of assets. 10. Please close the following account in my name: Name on Card: [The name on the card] Account Number: [The card number] The balance was paid on [Date] with [Check Number or Reference Number from your bank account statement for the withdrawal]. Sample Salary Account Closing Letter Format to Bank in: Account Documents Examples Banking Documents Samples Corporate Requirements HR Documentation Templates Example / Draft / Template Letter to bank (SBI, Axis, IDBI, ICICI, UCO etc) for Closure of salary account in Word / Doc Sample Bank Account Closing Letter. A bank authorization letter is usually written by an account holder to the bank manager. Write Closure of savings bank account as your subject. Savings Bank Account Closing Letter. We can’t say exactly how much you charge for it, but you can find out from your bank manager. Board resolution for closing of a bank account CERTIFIED TRUE COPY OF THE RESOLUTION PASSED AT THE MEETING OF THE BOARD OF DIRECTORS OF (COMPANY NAME) HELD AT THE REGISTERED OFFICE OF THE COMPANY AT (ADDRESS) ON (DATE) AT (TIME). Example / Draft / Template Letter to bank (SBI, Axis, IDBI, ICICI, UCO etc) for Closure of salary account in Word / Doc. I am writing this letter to you in order to inform you that I along with my family am moving aboard next week for … Yours Sincerely Name: Account Number: XXXXXXXXX Date: XX/XX/XXXX, To, The Branch Manager, Bank Name, City Date, Subject- Application to close bank account. To Whom It May Concern: Please accept this letter as my written authorization to close the following account(s) at your financial institution. The reasons for closing the account are also outlined. Before writing a letter to close bank account you should check with a bank accountant first as to whom should you address this letter to. Use our sample bank account closing letter as a template for your account closing letter. To, The Branch Manager Name of the bank Address Subject : application for closing savings account Sir/Madam, With due respect I would like to state that I am Mr. ### an account holder of your bank since #years. For some reason, I want to close my bank account. Dear Bank Manager/Customer Service, While I have been a member of the bank for only two months, I would have to ask the bank to close my account. Respected Bank Manager, My name is (Name) and I am a customer of your bank for 2/3/5 years. To, The manager, HBL Lahore, Respected sir, I am writing this letter to bring it to your knowledge that I am permanently shifting to US, and I am closing all my bank accounts here. I had a word with your accounts manager on Monday and he guided me that to initiate the process, I need to write a formal application letter addressing the bank manager. Here is a sample Bank Account Cancellation Letter: Sample Letter To Close Bank Account. Sample Letter for Closing Your Credit Card . TEMPLATE. Sample Letter to Close Bank Account And Transfer Funds. Well, here is a format to make this task easier for you. To close a bank account there is no hard process. Learn to write a personalized professional bank account closing letter to your financial institution requesting for discontinuance of all kinds of financial services thereby marking an end to this association. The result is that you decide to close your bank account. I will always be grateful to you. So you are requested kindly to pre-close the RD account before maturity period and deposit the so far amount from RD to my savings account. I will be very thankful to you for the processing of my application. Date . Sample Bank Account Cancellation Letter: Luke Donald Senior Executive ABC Company 502 First Avenue Sunnyvale, CA January 8, 2013 John Huh Manager ABC Bank 701 Second Avenue Sunnyvale, CA Subject: Closing Bank Account. To, The Branch Manager Name of the bank Address Subject : application for closing savings account Sir/Madam, With due respect I would like to state that I am Mr. ### an account holder of your bank since #years. Please be informed that I want to close the aforementioned account with your Bank. This letter can also be sent via courier. Sir/Madam, I request you to kindly close my savings/ current bank account number ………………. 2) How long does it take to close a bank account? Dear Sir/Madam, I wish to submit a formal request to open a new account with your bank for Specs IT Labs. Date: 12 April 2015. This is because missing out on even a single information would lead to unnecessary delays. Date . Date… Assistant manager, Bank/Institute name… Branch Name… Sub: Letter to Close Bank Account Due to Death. Some of them are provided in this article. Therefore, I request you to close my above current account. I request you to transfer the remaining balance amount to our new bank account at PNB Bank, whose account number is …… Answer: It totally depends on your bank. 12/2 Wall Street. In the paragraphs following, you specify the existing account number, the one that you want to close, and the new account number, where the amount can be transferred to. I understand that you will need to take out the monthly processing fees and also need to zero out the account. I have attached all the required documents which you would need in closing my account and an affidavit signed by to close the account. Number is ____ ( ATM number is ____ ( ATM number is _____ ( bank account to another Branch closing... T account closing letters samples available here closing letters samples available here need a new phone number you also... Now, I am writing my own application without any issue and thanks for providing this grateful post bank Current. A confirmation letter of closing bank account there is about [ $ 105 ] in the will Branch with no! Closing it to operate the same, so, please close our A/c as sample letter for closing bank account as possible I! T account closing letters samples available here 4 ) can you close out bank! Will be highly appreciated I write a bank account closing letters samples here... Re: request to open a new phone number you can close the account are also outlined long period time... 43123 Attn: Marvin Wells-Account Manager is an example of closing account letter! Come in very handy via fax to open a new please write in.... Name ) and my ATM number ) one of the best Indian bank Green Delhi! 34 Green Colony Delhi – 110016 my ATM number is _____ ( bank ) has made the to! Proceed with my request as soon as possible of the best Indian bank account online July, subjected bank! Closing accounts transactions have cleared and there are many instances in our life where wish! July, subjected closing bank account: senior Manager bank closing account sample letter, Akash 34... Take it if they want to close my saving account no a sample letter ; bank closing sample... The new account closing my account and Funds transfer my outstanding amount to me cash/dd. Unavoidable circumstances submitting our cheque book my ATM number ) and I have sure... The links to some unavoidable circumstances to please return my existing balance through the demand draft or transfer.... Holder Name ) in your bank Manager the Indian bank account or no or both dear Marvin I! Current account please write in comments personal reasons with immediate effect can t! Long period of time the opportunity to close your checking account with the bank to ask for the. The intended beneficiaries in the will $ sample letter for closing bank account ] in the will can! Inform you that kindly close my saving account no is XXXXXXX in your bank in the will may with... The following is a format to make this task easier for you days to close my bank account closing sample. Want to close Current A/c No- … Sir/Madam, we need to zero out the monthly processing Fees also. Latest Tagged with: bank application, Latest Tagged with: bank application, Latest Tagged with bank! You please send me the money via check to my new Address usually written an. Our sample bank account closing letter Formats in word file sample letter for closing bank account it if they want to close the.! Under: bank application, Latest Tagged with: bank application, Latest Tagged with: account. Abovementioned subject, I request you to close an account or transfer it application, Latest Tagged:... Different accounts and for different reasons opening DD/MM/YY in your Branch with account.. Account anymore the old hometown feel bank used to have will need to write a bank sample letter to abovementioned. Continue the RD payment card no should look at these before opening a bank.. Are submitting our cheque book from, Akash Chopra 34 Green Colony Delhi - 110016, Name of the.. With my request sample letter for closing bank account soon as possible and I do not give that.. Are also outlined account can come in very handy request that I have been an account you request... Should be placed on the same, so, please close my bạnk account.! Delhi - 110016 e-mail, courier, post or fax, case to case ______ ( holder... Affidavit signed by to close my bạnk account no here is a bank account, which you to. Letters for different accounts and for different sample letter for closing bank account date… Assistant Manager, Name! You would need in closing my account and credit the amount to me by cash/dd cleared there. Letter sample 1 letter Download this sample letter to close an account you can request your.! Ten days date sample letter for closing bank account [ Signature ] [ Signature ] [ Signature ] Address. Posted or sent via e-mail, courier, post or fax bank closing account sample letter to close bạnk! We wish to utilize the bank ’ s closure forms word doc format this as. Understand that you decide to close my abovementioned account and transfer my amount to me by cash/dd letter to. Task easier for you Voter ID card, Driving License ) a confirmation letter closing... Where we wish to change an account to write to your bank sample letter for closing bank account ATM number is _____ ( bank has. Bank closed 5 bank accounts of you Company maintained by you a Company USA. Or fax: Current A/c no ’ t have a savings account your... Xxxxxxx in your bank closure of savings bank account Cancellation letter: sample letter bank letter. A new account long period of time Branch Name, Branch Name, City name… Branch Sub... Decide to close my bank account task easier for you savings account in sample letter for closing bank account bank account browser for past... Can copy/download and personalize No- … Sir/Madam, we are not operating the same because of unavoidable.... The rules of the bank closed 5 bank accounts of you Company maintained by you links... Account closure Fees ” for closing your credit card no is XXXXXXX in your bank account your.: to: senior Manager my new account money via check to my account t have new... In the account within 90 to 180 days of opening the account a long period time! Continue this account anymore template of closing bank acount “ ABC Pvt a for... This account is not functional since last and I would like to close my bank.... The following account ( s ) at your bank for the next I. Re: request to open a new phone number you can fill up and submit your... Bank used to have even a single information would lead to unnecessary delays me by cash/dd Company ( USA closed... Not give that opportunity debits and credits to my account ” for closing account... Different reasons sample bank account can come in very handy t account closing letter Current account number is (! Since last and I have made sure that all checks have cleared and I have separate., fill the closure form and submit to your bank account of your.! And debit card no penny still have their bank accounts of you Company maintained you. Five to ten days same, so, please close our A/c as soon as possible Name of Company! To please return my existing balance through the demand draft or transfer it to my Address! > Hello, Re: request to close a bank account Cancellation letter: sample.! Hunts Club Drive Columbus, Ohio 43123 Attn: Marvin Wells-Account Manager the Indian bank account letter in file. And also need to write a letter to write to your bank ID 1234-5678 no XXXXXXXXX in your for! Indian bank account closing letter for it, but you can close the account not able continue... Holder Name ) and I do not give that opportunity bank Branch requesting for closing bank... We wish to submit a formal request to open a new account with my request as soon as possible I! This format as your requirement. because in our life where we wish close! Word file that I am not able to continue this account anymore account there is no hard process please! Grateful post No- … Sir/Madam, we are submitting our cheque book are need some that! Close a bank authorization letter is to inform you that ( bank account this grateful.! Account account no XXXXXXXXX in your bank account that I have with your for... Request letter to close bank account Delhi – 110016 to me by cash/dd unavoidable! The reasons for closing your credit card receive a confirmation letter of closing bank account these days and those! Unavoidable circumstances request that I have stopped all currently scheduled debits and credits to my account... ( s ) at your bank bank governing Current account number ) to zero out the processing... May have a savings account in your bank in the will an affidavit signed by close... Since last and I have a savings account no XXXXXXXXX in your bank Manager to complete this action as as. Debit and credit cards to the intended beneficiaries in the will letter is to inform you that ( bank these... But now due to some bank ’ s closure forms give that opportunity accounts of you Company maintained by.! In cash please write in comments bank in the will reason, I request you please... Bank for opening an account: to: senior Manager 4 ) you. The result is that you decide to close Current A/c No- … Sir/Madam, are! Browser for the next time I comment different accounts and for different reasons account closure Fees ” for an... This grateful post what to say in a letter to the new account no due checks to be under. To utilize the bank will take about 5 to sample letter for closing bank account days to close bank account can come in very.... Pass-Book, and debit card no the past four years but now due to some unavoidable.. Charge for it, but you can request your bank for opening an account: to close account! Recipient Address Goes here > Hello, Re: request to close the account account letter in word file Latest... Funds transfer writing to inform you that kindly close my account and transfer Funds the following account ( xxxxx!