alert(fldLangVal[i] +' cannot be empty. Overstock Building Materials For Sale. Picture, bay or … november 2, 2017. surplus for sale – sea cans. Wooden doors including all kinds of timber products for doors and windows are available at surplus.lk. We always have large amounts of stock. Please fill out this form so our staff can help with the process. See our in-stock windows below. 75 likes. } '); 180 State Route 35 North Keyport, NJ 07735, 118 North Black Horse Pike Bellmawr, NJ 08031, 8825 Tonnelle Ave, North Bergen, NJ 07047. Delivery can be arranged by local courier at cost. Styles may include: Patio sliders. The Menards Surplus Store is located at 2517 Truax Boulevard, … Dimensions: - Large front window panel with 2 opening windows - 147cm (h) x 234cm (w) - Smaller fixed side windows } Seconds And Surplus Windows. }); var mndFileds=new Array(); Measuring for your door just got easier! return false; All are new! return false; Buy and sell used Consumer Electronics from any and all manufacturers, including Aegisound, Apple, Extron, Pelican and more. By the summer of 1945, at least 30 sales-storage depots and 23 sales ce… Every week, we receive truckloads of windows in different sizes, shapes, and colors. For questions and advice on Overstock Windows – Surplus Custom Windows –. 20 ft sea can. Anderson 28310 Tilt Wash Double Hung Wood Window with White Exterior-USED. Surplus Doors and Windows. We have Special Lots of windows, doors, decking, lumber, miscellaneous tools and shingles. Heeby's Surplus Inc. 1164 Park Road, Reading, PA 19605 GPS use Blandon as the town Hours: Mon.-Wed.-Fri: 8-5pm Tues.-Thurs: 8-7pm Sat: 8-2pm Other sizes are available as a special order, please contact us for a quote on your project. We buy and sell surplus Windows, Doors, Patio Doors and French Doors in Rosewood and White Frames - We always have large amounts of stock - New Mismeasures - Best Prices. Other sizes available . or Best Offer. } From :Misc. Fill out the form below and a Home Surplus team member will be in touch. Mismeasured - Surplus Windows & Door Sales. Whether your RV, camper, or trailer needs a new window or you're restoring an older one to like-new condition, eBay is a great place to find replacement windows. Wholesale Windows And Doors Liquidators . Take advantage of some of the greatest bargains of our overstock, surplus and scratch and dent materials. Large uPVC bay window panels for sale, great quality and excellent condition. alert('Please accept '+fldLangVal[i]); Located in our seconds and surplus yard, these unique house windows are priced 60% lower than larger retailers. The RFC established depots around the country to store and sell surplus aircraft. Updated daily Or, if you’re unable to find what you need, contact us today to speak to our expert team about a custom solution. All in-stock windows are white vinyl and single-hung. for(i=0;i