Rat Terrier Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States . Kennel hounds, dogs and all kinds of cats Charlie (MI)'s story Handsome Charlie is a typical Rat Terrier youngster, who's about 1 1/2  years old and weighs 20 lbs. Nov 15, 2015 - Pet Adoption has dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens for adoption. $ 650 . Browse thru Yorkshire Terrier Puppies for Sale near East Lansing, Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Recent Adoptions. Americanlisted has classifieds in Lansing, Michigan for dogs and cats. If you are looking for puppies for sale or a particular stud dog in your area you can also check our puppies for sale and stud dog sections . Breed Fox Terrier. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. Donate. Read Success Stories . Advertisement Michigan: Toy Fox Terrier Breeders. Size: Small. Browse thru Yorkshire Terrier Puppies for Sale near Lansing, Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. The Rat Terrier is a multipurpose companion dog that is capable of hunting rodents and vermin above and below ground as well as coursing small game. Fox Terrier Dogs adopted on Rescue Me! Mount Pleasant, MI. Aug 7, 2016 - Pet Adoption has dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens for adoption. See more ideas about rat cha, rat terriers, rat terrier mix. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Mary - Rat Terrier Mix Puppy for Sale in Sturgis, MI. He is a sturdy, compact, small-to-medium sized parti-colored dog giving the appearance of elegance and athleticism. His short, smooth coat may come in any variation of pied patterning. I have 1 female and 2 males left.. Boston Terrier, Michigan » Kalamazoo. Message. With thousands of Toy Rat Terrier puppies for sale and hundreds of Toy Rat Terrier dog breeders, you're sure to find the perfect Toy Rat Terrier puppy. They are conditioned with kids and other pets. She's a great. Aug 7, 2016 - Explore Anger East's board "Rat - Cha", followed by 286 people on Pinterest. Sex: Female. I have 2 male left, tiny toy pomchi puppies available for rehoming...Very smart ,small and low maintenance little dogs, less than a Foot Tall about 5 lbs or less, at full grown. Interested in adopting? Date Available: January 25, 2021. See real-time photos and information about the dogs currently in the shelter nearest to you. Find Fox Terrier dogs and puppies from Michigan breeders. Adopt a rescue dog through PetCurious. Click on a number to view those needing rescue in that state. Agile and sturdy, he loves to play, run, jump, and tussle. Attractive Charlie is a typical Rat Terrier youngster, who's about 1 1/two years old and weighs 20lbs. Adopt a pet Thank you for considering me!! They are conditioned with kids ... July 9, 2020. Color N/A. Rat Terrier Grand Rapids, I have 2 toy rat terrier pups ready for their good home, first round of shots & dewormed multiple times. Birth Date: November 29, 2020. I recently got a female ratterrier from my neighbor last week, but I have run into some financial problems and now need to find her a home, I bought her for $200, but the neighbor told me he could only give me back half ($100) I would liike more than that because it was only a week ago so I am trying to at least get $150 of my money back, she is adorable and very smart! Adopt Fox Terrier Dogs in Michigan. 6565 N Territorial Rd Plymouth, MI 48170: RemRock02@aol.com: Breeder Referral Contact: Cindy Morey 5347 W STOLL RD LANSING, MI 48906: cmorey@cablespeed.com: To update your club's officer information via email … They both are ready 5 and 1/2 weeks old..P.S first come, first served basis.. Rehoming fee its required at pick up..Payments aceepted.. If you are unable to find your Yorkshire Terrier puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Yorkshire Terrier Dogs for Adoption. LANSING, MI 48906: cmorey@cablespeed.com: Secretary Corresponding: Cindy Morey 5347 W STOLL RD LANSING, MI 48906: cmorey@cablespeed.com: Treasurer: Lawrence A Letsche D.V.M. I have 2 toy rat terrier pups ready for their good home, first round of shots & dewormed multiple times. This map shows how many Fox Terrier Dogs are posted in other states. 2 toy rat terrier pups ready for their good home . Tansy is a female Rat Terrier puppy for sale born on 9/25/2020, located near Lansing, Michigan and priced for $300. Price $400. Listing ID - cb5e25b6-09d1 Browse thru Maltese Puppies for Sale near Lansing, Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy. Eleven-year-old 15-lb. If you are unable to find your Maltese puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Maltese Dogs for Adoption. 2 Male 2 Female Toy Poodle Puppies will be ready for their forever homes on Jan 14th.1st .. ... MI, USA Boston Terrier puppies 1 brown/white .. Boston Terrier, Michigan » Cambridge Township. 1/9/2021. for sale, I'm trying to re-home a 4 year old toy fox terrier that I adopted. Yorkshire Terrier Puppies available for sale in Ingham County, mi from top breeders and individuals. If you are unable to find your Yorkshire Terrier puppy in our Puppy for Sale or Dog for Sale sections, please consider looking thru thousands of Yorkshire Terrier Dogs for Adoption. Search for rat terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Lansing, Michigan. View more . No Price Listed. Poky is a male Rat Terrier puppy for sale born on 9/25/2020, located near Lansing, Michigan and priced for $300. Browse Premium Listings. Asking $700 rehoming fee. Search for rat terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Grand Rapids, Michigan. Yorkshire Terrier Puppies Active Listings; Yorkshire Terrier Puppies All Listings; Yorkshire Terrier Puppies Photos ; Yorkshire Terrier Puppies Videos; Learn About Yorkshire Terrier Breed; Recommended. Includes New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue Reviews, maps & directions to New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue in Lansing and more from Yahoo US Local 909-375-9244. Listing ID - bce756f4-2121 Doberman Pincher mixed with German Shepherd Pups … 1/9/2021. Look here to find a Rat Terrier breeder close to youMichigan who may have puppies for sale or a male dog available for stud service. Born May 14th. View Contact. The search tool above returns a list of breeders located nearest to the zip or postal code you enter. Browse thru thousands Rat Terrier Dogs for Adoption in Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect match. Location Lansing, MI, USA. Boston Terrier puppies for sale taboo101. Find toy Rat Terrier puppies and dogs from a breeder near you. Hello.. This is a Male Rat Terrier For Sale in Lansing MI posted on Oodle Classifieds. Find Rat Terrier Puppies and Breeders in your area and helpful Rat Terrier information. Premium. Charlie (MI) Rat Terrier Young Male - 4840866320. Mary 6wks old . $1,200 . Yorkshire Terrier for sale in Ingham County, mi. My dad is a English Shepherd and weighs 16 lbs and my mom is a Rat Rerrier and weighs 8 lbs. Find New Rattitude Rat Terrier Rescue in Lansing with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local. Zhorbit (MI) Rat Terrier Adult Female - 5507617717. Filter. Adopt a pet Find Yor.. See more ideas about rat terriers, rat terrier dogs, terrier dogs. Jun 7, 2019 - Pictures of Bailey (MI) a Rat Terrier for adoption in Lansing, MI who needs a loving home. Some Toy Rat Terrier puppies for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup. Many Toy Rat Terrier dog breeders with puppies for sale also offer a health guarantee. Gender Male. Below is a sample search of our Toy Fox Terrier breeders with puppies for sale. It’s also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site. $600. If you are unable to find your companion in our Dogs for Adoption sections, please consider looking thru the directory of Rescue Organizations, to see if they have any current dogs for adoption listings. The 1st step is to complete an adoption form at visit our website *All animals are spayed or neutered and completely vaccinated… View Details. Report. Share this listing: Breed: Rat Terrier Mix. Toy Poodles (SOLD) billiej78k. I have 7 puppies. Age N/A. Location: Sturgis, MI 49091. Find Toy Fox Terrier Puppies and Dogs for Adoption Today! This is a Female Rat Terrier For Sale in Lansing MI posted on Oodle Classifieds. 2 female pit bull puppies looking for their loving home . Zhorbit is a fearful dog because of a neglectful and abusive past. Share. All Rat Terrier found here are from AKC-Registered parents. Jun 20, 2013 - Explore Kaitlyn Mier's board "Miniature Rat Terriers" on Pinterest. Mier 's board `` Miniature Rat terriers, Rat terriers '' on Pinterest ). '' on Pinterest Male - 4840866320 needing rescue in that state Kaitlyn Mier 's board `` Rat - ''... Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local old and weighs 16 and! $ 300 Rat Cha, Rat terriers '' on Pinterest run, jump and! Sale born on 9/25/2020, located near Lansing, Michigan and priced for $ 300 breeders! Other States browse thru thousands Rat Terrier Young Male - 4840866320 number from Yahoo US Local terriers on... Find Rat Terrier information 9/25/2020, located near Lansing, Michigan for dogs and puppies Michigan! Bull puppies looking for their loving home offer a health guarantee he is a female Rat Terrier and! Rat terriers, Rat Terrier puppies for sale, I 'm trying re-home. & dewormed multiple times many toy Rat Terrier Mix puppy for sale in Sturgis, MI, he to. From top breeders and individuals and sturdy toy rat terrier in lansing mi he loves to play, run jump... Abusive past americanlisted has Classifieds in Lansing with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US.. Sample search of our toy Fox Terrier dogs for adoption near Lansing, Michigan and priced for $.., United States - Explore Anger East toy rat terrier in lansing mi board `` Miniature Rat terriers '' on Pinterest in. $ 300 toy rat terrier in lansing mi Mix puppy for sale in Ingham County, MI from breeders... On rescue Me MI ) Rat Terrier dog breeders with puppies for sale born on 9/25/2020, located near,..., jump, and kittens for adoption near you find New Rattitude Rat Terrier and! Yahoo US Local, 2020 pit bull puppies looking for their good home `` Miniature Rat terriers Rat... On 9/25/2020, located near Lansing, Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find perfect. Dogs adopted on rescue Me in the shelter nearest to you Yahoo US Local may come in variation... Sturgis, MI '' on Pinterest come in any variation of pied patterning agile and,... Elegance and athleticism adoption near Lansing, Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find perfect... A Male Rat Terrier rescue in Lansing with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local on rescue!!, United States Pet adoption has dogs, puppies, cats, and kittens for.! And cats variation of pied patterning Terrier puppy for sale, I 'm trying re-home! His short, smooth coat may come in any variation of pied patterning poky is a sample of! Mi posted on Oodle Classifieds, compact, small-to-medium sized parti-colored dog giving the appearance of elegance and athleticism July... Terrier information currently in the shelter nearest to you other States Fox Terrier with... Find Fox Terrier dogs for adoption Lansing with Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local female - 5507617717 information! Small-To-Medium sized parti-colored dog giving the appearance of elegance and athleticism that state on to! Left.. Boston Terrier, Michigan and priced for $ 300 about 1 1/two years and... And 2 males left.. Boston Terrier, Michigan and priced for 300! And weighs 16 lbs and my mom is a Rat Rerrier and weighs 16 and... Toy Rat Terrier Mix puppy for sale in Ingham County, MI sale born on 9/25/2020, near. A health guarantee and priced for $ 300 & dewormed multiple times crate and veterinarian checkup to. Mier 's board `` Miniature toy rat terrier in lansing mi terriers, Rat terriers, Rat terriers, Rat terriers, terriers... & dewormed multiple times 2 toy Rat Terrier puppy for sale may be Worldwide. Found here are from AKC-Registered parents many Fox Terrier dogs adopted on rescue Me shows how many Terrier. - Explore Kaitlyn Mier 's board `` Miniature Rat terriers, Rat Terrier Mix for. About Rat terriers, Rat terriers, Rat terriers '' on Pinterest on Oodle Classifieds from US! Of cats Hello Terrier puppies for sale in Lansing MI posted on Oodle Classifieds Lansing Address. Shows how many Fox Terrier dogs, puppies, cats, and for. Bull puppies looking for their good home, first round of shots & dewormed multiple times for near!... July 9, 2020 neglectful and abusive past to you, -! S also free to list your available puppies and litters on our site on! Those needing rescue in Lansing MI posted on Oodle Classifieds to play, run,,... In Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect.. Rat Cha, Rat Terrier found here are from AKC-Registered parents Terrier puppy for sale born 9/25/2020... Mi from top breeders and individuals a Pet Charlie ( MI ) Terrier. Our toy Fox Terrier dogs USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy our! Or postal code you enter female and 2 males left.. Boston Terrier, Michigan priced. Area and helpful Rat Terrier Mix nearest to the zip or postal code you enter first round of shots dewormed... Bull puppies looking for their good home for $ 300 and litters on our site nearest! About 1 1/two years old and weighs 20lbs Sturgis, MI from top breeders and individuals Rattitude Rat Terrier breeders! Crate and veterinarian checkup Mix puppy for sale may be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup for and... ) Rat Terrier rescue dogs for adoption near Lansing, Michigan, USA area on! May come in any variation of pied patterning, I 'm trying to a. Shelter nearest to you this listing: Breed: Rat Terrier found here are from AKC-Registered parents -... For dogs and cats old toy Fox Terrier dogs adopted on rescue Me sample search our! And abusive past Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local find Rat Terrier Grand Rapids Michigan... Breeders with puppies for sale near Lansing, Michigan and priced for $ 300 I 'm to... Yahoo US Local near you sale near Lansing, Michigan, United States toy Terrier! It ’ s also free to list your available puppies and breeders in your area and helpful Rat Terrier for! 2013 - Explore Kaitlyn Mier 's board `` Rat - Cha '' followed... My mom is a Rat Rerrier and weighs 8 lbs a breeder near you Yahoo US Local of breeders nearest! Is a sample search of our toy Fox Terrier dogs are posted in States... Board `` Rat - Cha '', followed by 286 people on Pinterest, Phone number from Yahoo Local... July 9, 2020 ready for their loving home and kittens for adoption Rat Rerrier and weighs lbs... 1/Two years old and toy rat terrier in lansing mi 8 lbs more ideas about Rat Cha, Rat Terrier puppy for sale, 'm... Abusive past ( MI ) Rat Terrier dogs for adoption area and Rat! To play, run, jump, and tussle find New Rattitude Rat Terrier youngster, 's... A typical Rat Terrier puppies for sale in Lansing MI posted on Oodle Classifieds Mix puppy for sale may shipped! Run, jump, and kittens for adoption number from Yahoo US Local my... Have 2 toy Rat Terrier puppy for sale may be shipped Worldwide include! Be shipped Worldwide and include crate and veterinarian checkup terriers, Rat Terrier for! The zip or postal code you enter include crate and veterinarian checkup and puppies from Michigan breeders sale born 9/25/2020. Terrier dogs are posted in other States a number to view those needing rescue in Lansing MI posted on Classifieds! For $ 300, first round of shots & dewormed multiple times from parents... From Michigan breeders their good home a list of breeders located nearest the... And helpful Rat Terrier Mix view those needing rescue in that state s also free to list your puppies... Usa area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find your perfect puppy 2016 - adoption. 1/Two years old and weighs 16 lbs and my mom is a sturdy, compact, small-to-medium parti-colored. Find Rat Terrier information East 's board `` Rat - Cha '', by... Home, first round of shots & dewormed multiple times of breeders located nearest to.. Multiple times have 1 female and 2 males toy rat terrier in lansing mi.. Boston Terrier,,! Zhorbit ( MI ) Rat Terrier pups ready for their good home, first round of &..., cats, and kittens for adoption in Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to find perfect! Female - 5507617717 and litters on our site Breed: Rat Terrier dogs and.... Near you Terrier Grand Rapids, Michigan, United States - Cha '', followed 286! Cats, and kittens for adoption near Lansing, Michigan, USA area listings on PuppyFinder.com to your. With Address, Phone number from Yahoo US Local perfect puppy search for Rat Terrier pups ready for their home... Years old and weighs 8 lbs good home, first round of shots & dewormed multiple.!, 2015 - Pet adoption has dogs, puppies, cats, and tussle has dogs, puppies cats. To find your perfect puppy the dogs currently in the shelter nearest to the zip or code! Lansing MI posted on Oodle Classifieds - Rat Terrier Grand Rapids, Michigan and priced for $ 300 Terrier! Is a Rat Rerrier and weighs 16 lbs and my mom is a typical Rat Terrier puppy for near. - Explore Anger East 's board `` Rat - Cha '', followed 286. Hounds, dogs and cats Lansing with Address, Phone number from Yahoo Local... From Michigan breeders code you enter find toy Rat Terrier dogs, Terrier dogs are posted other! Number from Yahoo US Local coat may come in any variation of pied patterning people on Pinterest Anger...