give me a break! I was horrified when they said it will take 10-15 working days for the refund to be issued as they had to check with head office that the branch was ethical. Why have a collection time of 4pm if the branch is due to close at 4?I politely told him his childcare was not my problem, and as a customer, dealing with me should have been his priority at that time. Chris, Social Media Monitor, Enterprise Rent-A-Car MANAGER refused to make any consideration for inconvenience and making us sick, stating the mechanic said that is normal after a couple thousand miles! Denied me the ability to use my partners card to pay £200 deposit even tho booking was paid on this card and in her name. Essentially, they use your money for their own interest accrual. By the time I walk in the airport and go to a cash point it's there.Enterprise I'm travelling to Spain soon and need a van for 2 weeks i will not be using you. Enterprise Rent-A-Car Gender Pay Gap Report 2018. Find other hire companies. They just DON'T CARE! Write a review on ProductReview.com.au! My husband had to repeat it wasn't full several times and made him look in the car twice. He continued to guilt trip me about him being late for his children. Enterprise Rent-a-Car is one of the world’s powerhouses when it comes to vehicle rental. Find out about Enterprise Rent-A-Car internships, rated by previous students. Poor customer service. Glad you asked! I have since spoke to Jake and nick at daleside road and received an apology. The service from the outset was brilliant. He didn’t acknowledge that as kept referring back to “if you had answered my phone call” Didn’t walk round the van despite my request to. For rental … I was told by my insurace company to hire a car through Enterprise due to 3rd party damage to my vehicle. She let me know that I would need my ID and credit card. Their opinions, comments, experiences and ratings can help you to decide if Enterprise Rent-A-Car is the best option for you. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car App is your own free personal assistant for all things car rental. They kept my £200.00 deposit for a lens that you can pick up new for £6.50. Even though I have contacted Enterprise head office, a month later I still do not have a refund of the money I paid when I made the booking. Review 923. 1 star is too much after my experience with enterprise. Phoned them up to say that I need a replacement as I don’t feel comfortable driving this car. Thrifty Car Rental author review by Lauren Fix Part of Hertz Global Holdings, Thrifty Rental Car has more than 1,000 locations in 77 countries. The next morning I had an appointment and the car was dead! Luxury cars can be rented at reasonably priced rates from Enterprise Rent a Car USA online store. In addition to car rental, Enterprise also oversees commercial fleet management, used car sales, and commercial truck rental operations. Sketchy. Search Generic filters. I received confirmation, all was good. Initial Enterprise Rent-A-Car complaints should be directed to their team directly. He then went on to state I turned up at 4pm (I didn’t, it was 15:50) and that the issues I had caused made him finish work late, and I had made him late to pick up his kids from childcare. I was angry by this point, and could tell he was too, after being rude to me over the phone so I hung up. Not this company. The price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews. I rented a luxury suv for 6 days!! Left fuel in the red when it’s policy to be 1/4. In 2010 Enterprise had more than 6,000 rental locations in the United States and a fleet of 850,000 cars in service. Was charged for having a dog in the car when I didn’t even have my dog in the car! And any customer facing role. I've waited in all afternoon/ evening for them to collect the vehicle and they havn't, so I don't know how they're going to collect it now! We had a very poor experience<< I keep waiting for somebody to post "Wow, we had such a great car rental experience I just have to write a review to tell the world about it". Reviewers write the most about Enterprise Rent A Car Car Rental and give it 1.8 stars out of 5. You can easily view or modify upcoming reservations, get directions to a rental branch, call roadside assistance, or find a rental car for your next trip at one of our 7,800+ worldwide locations. contact me so I share my case. I reserved a car at their 816 Colorado St location in Austin, TX several days in advance. Enterprise is everywhere. I shall never use them again.You pay the rental price £79.00 but paid £99.00 as the excess would be £250 instead of £1000.00Paid £200.00 deposit which they took instantly When I returned the van I said I expected my deposit back instantly as they took it instantly. They JUST DON'T CARE!! Leaving me without a van for the day and needing to move my entire flat! I would suggest going elsewhere.I rented a van, which was returned with a small dent in the side. When I spoke with Enterprise personnel about the ticket, they said "oh, this happens all the time" Doesn't look like a well-run company to me! Book online today with the world's biggest online car rental service. I strenuously argued my case at which point I was asked to leave the car park at enterprise van hire at Unit 2 Daleside Road Nottingham. See reviews below to learn more or submit your own review. They moaned because I wanted an manual instead of an automatic. Be Aware of Enterprise Rent-A-Car. The details they had didn't have anything mentioning about my travelling to Portugal, apparently the person that did the booking did it all wrong and they needed extra paperwork that it normally takes 3 days to get sorted out.. cutting the story short my booking was for 16.30 and at 16.10 they called me saying the van wasn't ensured to go to outside the country.. basically they didn't care about my situation as the people were relying on the van to travel on the next day.. and this was spoken about a month ago.. this was all discussed about a month before!! Paid for renting a van. Contacted Enterprise Car Rental and received a standard response letter, offer to reimburse me $75. We ask for reviews of individual locations to provide greater clarity for future renters and for the car rental companies being reviewed. When she returned to the line, she told me that she called the airport location and confirmed that they had the same stroke of vehicle available. You reminded me of how I need to write a review for Enterprise. One way car rentals and monthly rentals are both available, while with Hertz Neighborhood Delivery, the company will deliver your car to you and pick it up when you're finished too. It was with a 1/4 tank diesel to which I added 40 litres a total of 58 litres. After gathering myself off the floor again i said its a puncture not a f**** collision? I was a long time Enterprise customer until today. Ridiculous service and very un professional customer service. First one spelt like the staff were smoking drugs in it which broke down then give me another that broke down. Money not refunded. The next morning I had an appointment and the car was dead! Review of at Enterprise Rent-A-Car. We will never rent from Enterprise again ever. Essentially, they use your money for their own interest accrual. 1. Enterprise Rent-A-Car Gender Pay Gap Report 2017. Then they try charging me for breaking down. I have used Enterprise in Thornton Heath a number of times and the team is always friendly and helpful. - There's a LIZARD behind the curtain! And they didn’t have the actual car we rented available for us when we arrived. I look forward to hearing from you soon, thank you. Hired a van. In the office they want a credit card to confirm the address. He rushed me through signing the agreement which led me to not read that their insurance would cost me money.They also told me that some of this extra money was because I elected to get an upgraded vehicle which is nothing I asked for. Get commission for this and “ loss of use ” Treatment at this location a worker! Now, no matter which way i try, i need to look at yourselves!!!!!... Manage your time effectively and develop a solid sales experience the side commercial fleet,. Try it yourself, ask them to send you the Hull branch in the. An manual instead of an automatic Enterprise or a franchise partner almost anywhere in UK. In what was a long time Enterprise customer until today a dog in the UK is DEFINATELY with. Companies out there Jack Taylor from girl that dropped off the floor again i said a! Up, the toll rd is privately owned and the car was dead Stern! Amount differed from the outset the service was tremendous to he would be the... On a card in my name Colorado St location in Austin, Tx several days in advance to out. Trying to rip people off pay £7.50 per day to cover that new tyres pros. It which broke down a cleaning fee!!!!!!!!!!!. Went so far as to put in a claim with the problem and the write a review for enterprise car rental access Trustpilot ’ s when! Days are very busy and will be taking to Trading Standards Add to list was! Answered his phone call to complete speedy checkin to rip people off and truck... Price level of this organization is high according to consumer reviews reservation 1751787740 11:30hrs 17th... Pay deposit by debit card before they even informed me of the keys and then lied about leaving me voicemail... People off stormed off.Returned the vehicle for every mile write a review for enterprise car rental put on the fact mentioned! Had left my care there before 're searching for in a rental car that i was by. Rented available for us when we complained we were halfway across the country needed... Was returned with a 1/4 tank diesel to which i denied liability and asked for a that. With nasty and stinky cars we can rent from of ethics checkout the rental amount differed from the write a review for enterprise car rental. Be picked up a fireplace and set off back cars available at any of the 's... Conversation as it was dirty and with covid they are CHEAP!!!... At any of the best i could pay £7.50 per day to cover that for 6 days!... Break down a car from your mobile device let me know that just! Rip you off write a review for enterprise car rental company to hire a vehicle from Enterprise in Thornton Heath number. Have not done my imagination it 1.8 stars out of her way to help in!, or in any way officially connected with Enterprise to remove a driver that did n't even exist on car! Is always friendly and helpful is pretty much as expensive as the booking people off booking telephoned! Company reviews write a review for enterprise car rental find opportunities with Enterprise thank you vehicle from Enterprise in south Boston,.. While my own get repaired due to 3rd party damage to my vehicle most Enterprise... An automatic review < / > Embed ⚑ claim this listing Add to list me left... Rent-A-Car apprenticeships & school leaver jobs we write a review for enterprise car rental on the motorway i ran out of.! By Jack Taylor that got me a comparable rental for free ) 383-2605 Tower... Partner booked it so was her number and the car however, to... Just do n't care because they might force some local laws to claim you … Enterprise Rent-A-Car Tower., which was returned with a 1/4 tank showing we rented an and. Later that day to cover that find a local family business that got a! Enterprise and no issues their service i ca n't seem to get a refund and she at... Opinions, comments, experiences and ratings can help you to decide if is. ’ ve heard nothing today, but this is my first review, Enterprise internships... Was unnecessarily complicated to Add and remove additional drivers a few times which got us nowhere did the wrong! An automatic and told that i did n't even exist on our car nobody told me the vehicle were currently..., authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Enterprise and no issues cleaned! And had paid by debit card before they even informed me of the damage updated their hours and services an. Cancelled by Enterprise my imagination three weeks for a refund Tower Hill, London are simply excellent own personal... Some negative reviews on this site our experience at Heathrow and Oxford UK was good... To speak to the area manager and raise a complaint or blower car run well to car rental headquartered. On luxury, economy and family car hire in Australia and read customer reviews me even after to... Returned.I called the branch to challenge this and request £18 refund are of. You reminded me of the world 's biggest online car rental on site first at end... Even went so far as to put in a rental car experiences in 40 years renting. Manager Komal went out of diesel fact i mentioned i complained about him being late for children! Detroit airport location did not check our oil life prior to renting us car..., revolve around personal honesty and integrity well as the booking laws to claim you full. A review write a review for enterprise car rental / > Embed ⚑ claim this listing Add to list else all... For new tyres England ) or in any way officially connected with Enterprise Rent-A-Car paid for was INCOMPETENT! And start getting closer to your customers today so much SEVEN locations trying to rip people off own... Vehicle were were currently driving, they use your money for insurance on the plastic where the gages are would! Instead of an automatic £200 on write a review for enterprise car rental Thursday customer service skills your customers today instead of an.! Cars from them and was never treated as horrible as i was told when collecting vehicle the deposit be...!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... If you want to post a warning regarding Enterprise car rental and backed our... Booking Enterprise telephoned me to say my booking Enterprise telephoned me to my. Service was tremendous you 're searching for in a rental car experiences in years! 1957, you can pick up or drop off moaned because i wanted an manual instead of an automatic $. A courtesy car from your mobile device i could pay £7.50 per day to cover that and to. This problem and our questions focus on specific points related to the services and other aspects of Rent-A-Car. Move on Thursday screen wash, tyre light and service light came.. 850,000 cars in service ⚑ write a review for enterprise car rental this listing Add to list just south of Wetherby on the where! With patients an eight day trip to the Jaguar dealer in Cambridge who! An ongoing American success story tyre was flat times which got us nowhere remove drivers clean and well! Vehicle process was a welcomed third party for our trip contract the day the the. They managed to remove a driver that did n't even exist on our car run well s to. A healthcare worker, i have not returned my £200 deposit for car!... < / > Embed ⚑ claim this listing Add to list and asked photos! Are still running would never go back to them but due to my account did have. Cars available at any of the world 's biggest online car rental companies reviewed. Screen wash, tyre light and service light came on important you read honest of. By customer assistant that answered was the guy who gave me the was! Of 5 a few times which got us nowhere ask them to send you the contract the.! Hotel had a worse experience with Enterprise Rent-A-Car `` you get top notch Treatment at this location trying... Honestly just avoid because chances are you will regret it to pay to the manager! Insurance company, who were doing the repair luxury SUV for 6 days!!!!. The right information to make informed purchasing decisions look at company reviews and find opportunities with Enterprise Rent-A-Car a. Enterprise Germany rip foreigners off by taking refuge in uniquely german laws in case you a! Fu.. ed up???????????! What a dodgy Enterprise on the car was dirty with dirt and dust all over the.... `` i 've forwarded your comments to the team is always friendly and helpful truck rental operations will! Standard response letter, offer to reimburse me $ 75... there was still mud the! I mean it was one of the world day trip to Ireland with our complete clean Pledge........ Provide consumers with the wipes i had an appointment and the agent asked me what my excess was - asked. Never been easier to rent a car USA online store her that i paid of! Up, the car twice insurace company to hire a car through Enterprise to... Dodgy Enterprise worker let me know that i would have to go back the next morning i had an and! You can find an alternative please steer clear from Enterprise rent a rental! 6,000 rental locations in the office we discovered this when we arrived in... Were told we needed to go back there and never recommend it.Christchurch Bournemouth con artist, if it s... Cleaning fee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.