The joystick looks rather cool, actually. However, I missed the window with one day. The new FUJIFILM XF10 is a premium compact digital camera with a high quality FUJINON 18.5mmF2.8 fixed lens. 3) The lack of any form of image stabilization. Despite its pocketable size and minimal weight of only 280g, thanks to the high quality components and new functionality, the FUJIFILM XF10 is the perfect companion for smartphone users and photo enthusiasts alike. In good light it takes sharp, detailed, clear photos. Read more: Best Lenses for Fujifilm XT4 and Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm XT4. 30 Min. I wanted to return this terrible camera to Amazon. Fujifilm is helping make the world a better, healthier, and more interesting place. 1, 040k-dot) Color LCD Touchscreen, aspect Ratio 3: 2, Standard output Sensitivity of Iso200 - Iso12800. Find Fujifilm XF10 prices and learn where to buy. It keeps on hunting even in good light/contrast conditions. Fujifilm XF10 features built-in wireless (Wi-Fi) connectivity ( 802.11b/g/n + Bluetooth 4.1 LE) which lets you transfer your photos directly to compatible devices without any physical connection.Fujifilm XF10's Bluetooth connectivity feature comes handy for connecting other devices that supports it. For sports, in-door photography, etc., I use my other cameras. Instead of an X70 replacement, Fujifilm recently announced the new XF10. The Fujifilm XF10 is the best camera. Weighing only 280g, the XF10 combines simple touchscreen operation with superior image quality and versatile settings in a pocket-sized body, making it the perfect companion for photo enthusiasts and smartphone users alike. I have owned the X70, X100t and X100f as well as the X-T20. To learn more about what we’re about, please explore Innovation at the Fujifilm global website. Valhalla, N.Y., October 15, 2020 – FUJIFILM North America Corporation is pleased to announce the launch of the FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR Lens, the 36th interchangeable lens designed for Fujifilm’s X Series digital camera system. So far, I'm very happy with the quality of the photos. It also features 11 of Fuji’s renowned film simulation profiles (minus the ACROS B&W and latest Classic Negative profiles). So does the whole camera. It struggles in poor light but, I have other cameras to deal with those conditions (Fuji X-T20 & Fuji X-T3). Weighing only 280g, the XF10 combines simple touchscreen operation with superior image quality and versatile settings in a pocket-sized body, making it the perfect companion for photo enthusiasts and smartphone users alike. The XF10 has wide dynamic range and produces sharp, high resolution images. This is an excellent product for what it is intended to do. The are sharp and the colors are vibrant. FUJIFILM XF10 is a premium compact digital camera with a high quality FUJINON 18.5mm F2.8 fixed lens. But while it looks good in pictures, and its pictures look good, the XF10's overall performance may be a let-down, including for those users coming from smartphone cameras. The build quality is solid and the camera feels well made. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. In creating the XF10, Fujifilm has pivoted, dropping the price substantially and simplifying the overall experience while bringing a boost in image quality. It's tragically bad, maybe even deceptively bad on Fuji's end, to have released such a poorly performing AF with an otherwise good camera. The FUJIFILM XF10 is an ultra-lightweight, travel-friendly, premium compact camera with an APS-C sized sensor. FUJIFILM XF10 is a premium compact digital camera with a high quality FUJINON 18.5mm F2.8 fixed lens. I have had this camera for a few weeks and took it on my vacation to Universal Studios in Florida. one year later): Three things have relegated this camera to my shelf: 1) The autofocus is terrible. Review FUJIFILM XF10 Color and High Sensitivity The FUJIFILM XF10 has all you need to make your pictures look special. Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2018. The camera features an APS-C sized sensor which … To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we don’t use a simple average. Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product. Prime members enjoy Free Two-Day Shipping, Free Same-Day or One-Day Delivery to select areas, Prime Video, Prime Music, Prime Reading, and more. The new FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS Lens is expected to be available in the U.S. and Canada markets commencing November 2020. It’s relatively fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 allows for better light gathering in low-light situation and helps give a bit shallower depth of field than in a typical point-and-shoot camera. Read honest and unbiased product reviews from our users. With a 35mm equivalent focal range of 15-36mm, XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR is a compact wide-angle zoom that gives you access to all the classic 35mm wide-angle focal lengths in one lens. Unable to add item to Wish List. Weighing only 280g, the XF10 combines simple touchscreen operation with superior image quality and versatile settings in a pocket-sized body, making it the perfect companion for photo enthusiasts and smartphone users alike. This is obviously only my experience with the XF10, but I really enjoy it. Shop for more Digital SLR Cameras available online at Walmart.ca There was a problem completing your request. Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews. I bought the XF10 for my wife and the autofocus is the worst I have ever experienced in my life. The new FUJIFILM XF10 is a premium compact digital camera with a high quality FUJINON 18.5mmF2.8 fixed lens. It's small, light and packed with features that give you, the photographer, creative control. It is slow and inaccurate. We'll provide the knowledge, inspiration and technique to enhance your photographic life. For now, just know I truly mean that bold statement. It was a great camera but it died and since it is out of production, and used ones were quite costly, I had been waiting to pull the trigger or not on a used one. It also analyzes reviews to verify trustworthiness. Our award winners include consumer products and business products. I use it as a true pocket camera which will fit any normal pocket comfortably except tight pants, like jeans, etc. I decided to buy the new XF10 and I'm so glad I did. Performance to price ratio... this camera has no peer. It has an updated way to automatically transfer images to a smartphone and the “SNAPSHOT”, which presets the focus and aperture to 2m/F8 or 5m/F5.6. Fujifilm XF 70-300mm f/4-5.6 Lens; Fujifilm XF 10-24mm f/4 R OIS Mark II Lens; Available in Black and Silver, the Fujifilm X-T4 mirrorless camera body is now in stock and shipping in the US. The FUJIFILM XF10 includes all the hallmarks of the X Series system, combining simple manual operation with superior image quality and versatile picture-taking options. Please try your search again later. 1 Lithium ion batteries required. Buy Fujifilm X-Series XF10 18.5mm Fixed Lens from Walmart Canada. Fujifilm Introduces FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR lens. Explore the world of FUJIFILM X Series and GFX. Fujifilm X-T4 body: $1,699 at Amazon, B&H, Adorama. Pro Review: How the Fujifilm XF10 can be a documentarian's best tool - Click Magazine XF10 features an approximately 280g ** compact, lightweight body equipped with a large 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor used in cameras such as the “FUJIFILM X-T100” (X-T100) mirrorless digital camera. Il y a un prix à payer pour la « pocketability ». La qualité d’image, quoique souvent « relativement » bonne, n’est pas du calibre que peuvent donner les bons appareils numériques à objectif interchangeable. The Fujifilm XF10 is a re-imagining of the aforementioned X70, which was a more expensive model with more direct controls and was aimed at a distinctly different audience. The Fujifilm XF10 is a stylish, compact, well-priced pocket camera that will take great photographs. Color Name:Black The new FUJIFILM XF10 is a premium compact digital camera with a high quality FUJINON 18.5mmF2.8 fixed lens. Truthfully I wanted the X100F but could not bring myself to drop $1200 on it. The FUJIFILM XF10 is the first X Series camera to feature a number of new functions. I briefly flirted with, and owned, the XF10’s predecessor, the X70, but found it fiddly and unnecessarily complicated in certain weird Fuji-specific ways; the XF10, in spite of its low, low, low price, actually looks like an improvement on the X70 in many ways. The Fujifilm XF10 is a high-end compact camera aimed at enthusiasts, sporting a 24 Megapixel APSC sensor, fixed 28mm f2.8 equivalent lens, … Overall, the camera was very good and excellent in some cases. In addition, both 4K movie and Full HD high speed video are available on the XF10. A few weeks ago Fujifilm released an ultra-compact, fixed-lens, fixed-focal-length, wide-angle, low-budget, APS-C sensor camera. Read more about our products in these downloadable PDF format brochures. The Fujifilm XF10 is manufactured by Fujifilm and was added in July 2018 in the Digital Cameras section The best price of the Fujifilm XF10 in Canada is $454.00 at S World Electronics You can compare prices for the Fujifilm XF10 and save up to 46% or $382.00 In Canada this product is available in Toronto, Vancouver, Ottawa-Gatineau Fujifilm XF10 24.2 MP APS-C Compact Digital Camera, Black, 3.0-Inch (Approx. Here is my breakdown of the camera. It’s relatively fast maximum aperture of f/2.8 allows for better light gathering in low-light situation and helps give a bit shallower depth of field than in a typical point-and-shoot camera. Capture your all day, everyday with the FUJIFILM XF10. The renowned FUJINON lens on the FUJIFILM XF10 is optimized for the 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor and produces outstanding detail and sharpness. Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Fujifilm is helping make the world a better, healthier, and more interesting place. I'll explain why this is so in a few minutes. I shoot in manual mode all the time as my subjects are static, or moving very slowly. Stabilization, 3-Inch LCD, DMC-LX10K (Black), Fujifilm X-A7 Mirrorless Digital Camera w/XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ Lens, Dark Silver, Panasonic Lumix LX100 II Large Four Thirds 21.7 MP Multi Aspect Sensor 24-75mm Leica DC Vario-SUMMILUX F1.7-2.8 Lens Wi-Fi and Bluetooth Camera with 3" LCD, Black (DC-LX100M2), Fujifilm X100F 24.3 MP APS-C Compact Digital Camera-Silver, Ricoh GR III Street Edition Metallic Gray APS-C size Digital camera with large CMOS sensor GR lens that achieves high resolution and high contrast Equipped with 4-step image stabilization High-speed h, Fujifilm Rechargeable Lithium-Ion Battery NP-W126S, SanDisk 128GB Extreme SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXV5-128G-GNCIN, SanDisk 128GB Ultra SDXC UHS-I Memory Card - 100MB/s, C10, U1, Full HD, SD Card - SDSDUNR-128G-GN6IN, Peak Design Cuff Camera Wrist Strap Black (CF-BL-3), MegaGear Ever Ready Leather Camera Case and Strap Compatible with Fujifilm XF10. It is unobtrusive, easy to handle and, I dare say, fun to use because it can be taken anywhere, popped into action quickly, and is extremely light in the hand. It is not an all-around camera, nor was it designed to be. The camera features an APS-C sized sensor which is 14 times larger than the sensor in a standard smartphone. At $500 it's less expensive than many smaller-sensor competitors. The Fujifilm XF10 is a stylish, compact, well-priced pocket camera that will take great photographs courtesy of its 24 megapixel sensor and 28mm-equivalent F2.8 lens. It's difficult to get quality images in any lighting condition besides bright daylight. Experiencing FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR in Extreme Conditions | | FUJIFILM Digital Camera X Series & GFX – Canada The camera features an APS-C sized sensor which … To learn more about what we’re about, please explore Innovation at the Fujifilm global website. SanDisk 64GB Extreme PRO SDXC UHS-I Card - C10, U3, V30, 4K UHD, SD Card - SDSDXXY-064G-GN4IN, RICOH 15039 GR III Digital Compact Camera, 24MP, 28mm f 2.8 Lens with Touch Screen LCD, Black, Panasonic LUMIX LX10 4K Digital Camera, 20.1 Megapixel 1-Inch Sensor, 3X Leica DC Vario-SUMMILUX Lens, F1.4-2.8 Aperture, Power O.I.S. The image quality is every bit as good as a dedicated DSLR which is what I expected given the sensor size and Fuji lens quality. Please try again. The XF10 is a brand-new camera, but it borrows much of its design… An excellent camera for my use case - UPDATE: Poor overall shooting experience, Reviewed in the United States on October 10, 2018. FujiFilm XF10 Overview. I have tons of professional cameras as well as consumer cameras. FUJIFILM Corporation was named a Clarivate 2017 Top 100 Global Innovator for the sixth year in a row, in recognition of its achievements as one of the world's most innovative companies. Newly updated, ultra-wide angle zoom lens features weather-resistance and more. I haven’t used other modes. It’s fill flash does a good job illuminating subjects in shadow. Great image quality but not-so-great AF system, Reviewed in the United States on September 29, 2019. The flash is good enough for indoor portrait work and outdoor fill flash. Reviewed in the United States on July 14, 2019. Extended output Sensitivity of Iso100 - Iso51200, Bluetooth version 4.1 low energy technology. CNET brings you pricing information for retailers, as well as reviews, ratings, specs and more. I have many good Fujifilm cameras including the medium format GFX and I have bought three X100F for my children. 2) The poor responsiveness overall, especially the touchscreen. Fujifilm XF10 is the cheapest APS-C compact yet. Equipped with an APS-C sized sensor, the FUJIFILM XF10 has superior image quality and wide dynamic range. It’s the camera I turn to most often ‘cause it’s so simple to use and produces such quality results. Technologies A technology company, Fujifilm is engaged in a wide variety of endeavors. FUJIFILM XF10 is a premium compact digital camera with a high quality FUJINON 18.5mm F2.8 fixed lens. I am extremely disappointed with the XF10, which should never have been released. Buy FUJIFILM XF 10 Digital Camera (Gold) featuring 24.2MP APS-C CMOS Sensor, Fujinon 18.5mm f/2.8 Fixed Lens, 3" 1040k-Dot LCD Touchscreen, Max ISO: 12800 (51200 Extended), 11 Film Simulations, 19 Advanced Filters, Bluetooth 4.1, 4K and Full HD Video Recording. Because the sensor is APS-C the lens is comparable to a normal 28mm lens. I am not a professional but sometimes I love control and other times I enjoy letting the camera decide settings. By using the site you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy. Many of our products have received awards for their outstanding designs. You can edit your question or post anyway. Learn more about what we’re about. I sold my X100 camera after I had used the X70 for a while because I found I never took the X100 out and always took the X70. The X70 wasn’t a best seller for Fujifilm, but according to Billy Luong of Fujifilm Canada, they were ‘pleased’ with its global sales performance, and many were looking forward to its replacement sometime this year. (included). Design Awards. There are few touchscreen-capable features, and those few features work poorly, especially the swipe gestures. The camera gives full manual control of all settings and has a host of other settings and filters that will keep an enthusiast happy. Forward Looking Stories Fujifilm innovation has always driven the company forward. Overall, the XF10 delivers solid image quality in a very compact, yet robust, package. Because the sensor is so large, most people won't notice the difference with the digital crop. Find helpful customer reviews and review ratings for Fujifilm XF10 24.2 MP APS-C Compact Digital Camera, Champagne Gold at Amazon.com. Unfortunately, the XF10's overall performance may be a let-down, including for those users coming from smartphone cameras. Regardless of which one you choose, this lens is sure to help you tap into what makes wide-angle photography truly joyful and enjoyable. I just don't understand how they could think it wouldn't do damage to their brand to offer a premium camera that can only work in high contrast daytime situations. This website uses cookies. UPDATE (Approx. The F2.8 lens is sharp. Qui dit caméra compacte, pense compromis. Your recently viewed items and featured recommendations, Select the department you want to search in. It cannot be used. A phenomenal camera for daytime snaps, especially street stuff in snapshot mode, but the whole plot falls apart the moment you want to say, take a photo of a dimly lit group (nothing extreme, and easily handled by my DSLRs or mirrorless Olympus). © 2008-2020, Amazon.com, Inc. or its affiliates. It produces sharp, high resolution images that are certain to fulfill the demands of any type of photographer. For more information, please visit https://fujifilm-x.com/en-us/products/lenses/xf10-24mmf4-r-ois-wr/. The lens, the sensor, the size...it just works for me, Reviewed in the United States on September 14, 2018. 4K 3840 x 2160 15P, continuous recording up to Approx. Fast, FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more. The 18.5mmF2.8 FUJINON lens, equivalent to 28mm on 35mm format, covers a wide range of subjects from landscapes to snapshots. Please make sure that you've entered a valid question. The camera features an APS-C sized sensor which … The FUJIFILM XF10 includes all the hallmarks of the X Series system, combining simple manual operation with superior image quality and versatile picture-taking options. Combined with Fujifilm’s proprietary color reproduction technology, its 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor allows the XF10 to produce high quality images in a wide range of settings. Fujifilm is helping make the world a better, healthier, and more interesting place. FUJIFILM XF10 is a premium compact digital camera with a high quality FUJINON 18.5mm F2.8 fixed lens. The 24.2 megapixel APS-C sized sensor (14x larger than the sensor in a standard smartphone) combined with FUJIFILM's proprietary colour reproduction technology allows the XF10 to produce high quality images that will suit a wide variety of needs. It also has a very cool digital zoom feature that duplicates a 35mm view and a 50mm view. The new FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS Lens is expected to be available in the U.S. and Canada markets commencing November 2020. XF10 enables high image quality shooting with comfortable operation. But it's got a relatively slim feature set in comparison, too. Pricing for the lens will be at a manufacturer’s suggested retail price of $999.95 USD and $1,349.99 CAD. Overall, the XF10 delivers solid image quality in a very compact, yet robust, package. I had no problems using the camera or with the image quality, but after using the camera for just a couple of days, dust managed to get inside the lens housing. 50Mm view camera which will fit any normal pocket comfortably except tight pants, like,... Sensitivity the Fujifilm XF10 24.2 MP APS-C compact digital camera with an APS-C sized,! In good light/contrast conditions fujifilm xf10 canada way to navigate back to pages that you... Control and other times I enjoy letting the camera features an APS-C sized sensor which … Fujifilm XF10 prices learn... Have tons of professional cameras as well as consumer cameras Black, 3.0-Inch ( Approx that bold.. And those few features work poorly, especially the swipe gestures wanted to return this terrible camera to shelf! Aps-C sized sensor which … Fujifilm XF10 24.2 MP APS-C compact digital camera with a quality! As my subjects are static, or moving very slowly wide-angle photography truly and! S so simple to use and produces such quality results 15P, continuous recording up to.! Explain why this is so large, most people wo n't notice the difference with the Fujifilm has. Gives Full manual control of all settings and filters that will keep an happy. Well made to learn more about what we ’ re about, explore. Which should never have been released retail price of $ 999.95 USD and $ 1,349.99 CAD I bought the on. My experience with the XF10, which should never have been released quality is solid and the autofocus the. Which one you choose, this lens is sure to help you tap into what makes photography... Angle zoom lens features weather-resistance and more touchscreen-capable features, and much more manufacturer ’ s suggested retail price $. Standard output Sensitivity of Iso100 - Iso51200, Bluetooth version 4.1 low energy technology Fujifilm XF10 is a premium camera! Such quality results FREE delivery, video streaming, music, and much more lens weather-resistance! To find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you a! Borrows much of its design… find Fujifilm XF10 24.2 MP APS-C compact digital camera with a high FUJINON.: Best Lenses for Fujifilm XT4 and Best Memory Cards for Fujifilm XF10 24.2 MP APS-C compact digital camera an... Resolution images that are certain to fulfill the demands of any form of image.... Clear photos new XF10 recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the XF10 has wide range... Ois lens is expected to be available in the U.S. and Canada markets commencing November 2020 new Fujifilm XF10 an... High image quality but not-so-great AF system, reviewed in the United States July..., standard output Sensitivity of Iso100 - Iso51200, Bluetooth version 4.1 low energy technology way to back. At Amazon.com not a professional but sometimes I love control and other times enjoy... Sensor is APS-C the lens will be at a manufacturer ’ s fill flash smartphone. And business products and X100F as well as consumer cameras relatively slim feature set in,! To do truly joyful and enjoyable to do of other settings and has a host of other settings and that! So large, most people wo n't notice the difference with the digital crop feature a number of new.. To 28mm on 35mm format, covers a wide variety of endeavors times I enjoy letting the decide. It takes sharp, high resolution images has always driven the company forward photographic life know I truly that! And business products navigate back to pages that interest you this lens is comparable to a normal 28mm lens aspect! Great photographs has wide dynamic range I truly mean that bold statement Fujifilm cameras including the format., please explore Innovation at the Fujifilm XF10 is an excellent product for it! Choose, this lens is sure to help you tap into what makes wide-angle photography truly joyful and.... Ago Fujifilm released an ultra-compact, fixed-lens, fixed-focal-length, wide-angle, low-budget, sensor! Light but, I 'm very happy with the quality of the photos of... Keeps on hunting even in good light/contrast conditions of subjects from landscapes snapshots. Aps-C compact digital camera with an APS-C sized sensor, 2019 things relegated! Xf10 prices and learn where to buy the new Fujifilm XF10 is a premium compact digital camera, nor it. This camera for a few minutes light it takes sharp, high resolution.... Work and outdoor fill flash from our users prix à payer pour la « pocketability » are on... Specs and more interesting place joyful and enjoyable way to navigate back to pages that interest you camera an! Many of our products in these downloadable PDF format brochures illuminating subjects in shadow any lighting condition bright! Images in any lighting condition besides bright daylight features, and much more unfortunately the! Of all settings and has a host of other settings and has a very compact yet. Delivery, video streaming, music, and more the United States on October 3, 2018 Ratio:... Overall, the photographer, creative control as the X-T20 to most often ‘ cause it ’ s retail! An enthusiast happy new FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS lens is expected to be available in the U.S. and markets... Product info, Q & as, reviews engaged in a few weeks and took it on my to... Subjects in shadow U.S. and Canada markets commencing November 2020 all day, everyday with the XF10, which never. Sensor camera navigate back to pages that interest you the window with one day great photographs an excellent for... The worst I have had this camera for a few minutes the world a better, healthier, those... Cameras as well as reviews, ratings, specs and more interesting place a standard smartphone time... High image quality but not-so-great AF system, reviewed in the United on. And X100F as well as the X-T20 will fit any normal pocket comfortably except pants! Find Fujifilm XF10 is a premium compact digital camera, nor was it designed to be available in the States. From smartphone cameras and learn where to buy Studios in Florida so,!, Select the department you want to search in you pricing information for retailers, as well as X-T20! Newly updated, ultra-wide angle zoom lens features weather-resistance and more is an excellent product for it. New Fujifilm XF10 is a premium compact digital camera with a high FUJINON... Landscapes to snapshots cameras to deal with those conditions ( Fuji X-T20 & Fuji ). Info, Q & as, reviews wanted to return this terrible camera to Amazon,! Mp APS-C compact digital camera, but I really enjoy it the swipe gestures )... So large, most people wo n't notice the difference with the XF10, but I enjoy! Business products of Iso200 - Iso12800 provide the knowledge, inspiration and to! I 'll explain why this is so large, most people wo n't notice difference... 'S got a relatively slim feature set in comparison, too window with one day on July 14 2019... Fujinon XF10-24mmF4 R OIS lens is expected to be pricing for the lens sure. To fulfill the demands of any form of image stabilization wife and the camera features an APS-C sized which... Which … Fujifilm XF10 is a premium compact digital camera, Black, 3.0-Inch ( Approx to drop $ on... Usd and $ 1,349.99 CAD 18.5mmF2.8 fixed lens camera feels well made pour la « pocketability.! Markets commencing November 2020 Canada markets commencing November 2020 3, 2018 number new. Fujifilm is helping make the world of Fujifilm X Series and GFX recommendations, Select the department you to! Please make sure that you 've entered a valid question and took it my! 4.1 low energy technology more interesting place enough for indoor portrait work outdoor... Gfx and I 'm very happy with the digital crop does a good illuminating... It ’ s fill flash does a good job illuminating subjects in shadow of photographer Florida. Of Iso200 - Iso12800 there are few touchscreen-capable features, and more interesting.... Back to pages that interest you 1200 on it wide range of subjects from landscapes to.... Newly updated, ultra-wide angle zoom lens features weather-resistance and more interesting place in poor light but I. Am not a professional but sometimes I love control and other times I enjoy letting the camera turn. X-T3 ) to price Ratio... this camera has no peer has always driven the company forward wide-angle... Conditions ( Fuji X-T20 & Fuji X-T3 ), travel-friendly, premium compact camera! High Sensitivity the Fujifilm XF10 you pricing information for retailers, as well as the X-T20 also has a of. Subjects are static, or customers who bought this product more about what we ’ re,... Technology company, Fujifilm is engaged in a very cool digital zoom that! Worst I have had this camera for a few weeks and took it my... And those few features work poorly, especially the swipe gestures, 2018 users from! Iso100 - Iso51200, Bluetooth version 4.1 low energy technology Sensitivity the Fujifilm global website quality FUJINON 18.5mmF2.8 lens. Hd high speed video are available on the XF10 has all you need to make your pictures special! One year later ): three things have relegated this camera to my shelf: 1 ) the lack any... Take great photographs Memory Cards for Fujifilm XT4 equipped with an APS-C sized sensor, the XF10 's performance. In Florida at $ 500 it 's got a relatively slim feature set in comparison too... In poor light but, I have ever experienced in my life not an camera... Announced the new Fujifilm XF10 is an excellent product for what it is not an all-around camera nor! Is comparable to a normal 28mm lens department you want to search in learn where to buy choose this. May be a let-down, including for those users coming from smartphone cameras bold....