Once approved by our staff it will be posted here for others to answer. I am not sure you would have much need for all three options unless you wanted to have different options for some of the same conditions. The difference is the length on these options. If you'd like to receive answers to your question via email enter your email address below. You can see some area checks and it’s fairly sensitive. The Parallax uses the all new Aeroflow core which has a void that allows for lighter material to “flow through” the core which produces an Rg of 2.52, and differential of 0.054, and an intermediate differential of 0.019 in 15lb balls. Diff: 0.019. It has an angular tip downlane relatively speaking. Test out around 7 to 5 and it doesn’t make it to the headpin. Both have a 1500 grit polished finish for good length. It’s maybe a touch less angular than the Nuclear Cell but there is a fair bit of overlap for my game with these two balls. : Qty . Sku: … The Parallax has a hybrid cover which will read a little earlier than the pearl cover on the Halo Pearl. next » last » 39 Products in this category. Enjoy shopping! Only one discount per order. Finished at 1500 grit and polished, this is versatility … The TractionX7 combines all of the best features found in Storm's seven most popular coverstocks to date. What’s realized has more texture, more porosity, and more motility that combines the benefits of seven of the most iconic coverstocks to ever leave the Storm workshop. best to use this on short, medium or long oil patterns ? We stepped back and took the best features of our seven most popular coverstocks: Reactor™, R2S™, TX-16™, NRG™, SPEC™, GI-20™, and NeX™. PowerHouse. Started by … If I change the surface from 1500 to 4000 and added polish, will it be good for medium oil? The Parallax joins the AstroPhysiX as the two polished offerings in Storm’s current Premier line. Lernen Sie die Parallaxe von Storm kennen. I think that touch of smoothness will make it pretty versatile. En achetant ce produit vous pouvez gagner jusqu'à 9 points de fidélité.Votre panier totalisera 9 points de fidélité pouvant être transformé(s) en un bon de réduction de 3,60 €.. Envoyer à un ami It’s partially the pattern and partially the ball and it’s finish. Sport shots will spread the balls farther apart but just something to ponder as you think about building your arsenal. The Trend is made to go the longest but it has the sharpest angle on the backend. But that’s only a small piece of our DNA. Sure there … Quick view. Call Us Toll Free at 888-265-2695 Live Chat Offline Help/FAQ Log In My Account Order Status. Products Free Shipping. I drilled my first one with the Mass Bias mark on my VAL and the pin 3-3/4 from … The newly formulated TractionX7 hybrid reactive coverstock makes it's debut on the Parallax. It just shows you that it doesn’t really matter solid, hybrid, pearl. Again, there are nuances but if everything “shiny” Storm plays almost identically, he needs to create variation with surface or just pick his favorite reaction. What is a good ball cleaner for the parallax? You will love this ball, and its a great ball for tougher conditions, as when it makes the corner it doesn't let you down. We … Of course the secret sauce is always in the specs so let’s jump into that, first up the solar parallax. Bowlingball - Storm - Parallax Product No. The Storm Parallax™ is the latest addition to Storm’s Premier line. SpecsThe Storm Parallax uses the Aeroflo™ Core (Asymmetrical) core inside the Traction X7™ hybrid coverstock. Plain and simple, the ball is one of the best hybrid balls on the market today, and possibly Storm’s best hybrid ever. bowlingball.com. Storm Parallax Bowling Ball Features:We are an innovation company who just so happens to specialize in making the world’s best bowling balls. The quick hit on it was it feels quite similar to the Roto Grip Nuclear Cell. We stepped back and took the best features of our seven most popular coverstocks: ReactorTM, R2STM, TX-16TM, NRGTM, SPECTM, GI-20TM, and NeXTM. MSRP: $20.95 $17.95. The UFO, Parallax, and Trend all are high performance bowling balls that work in mostly heavy oil conditions. This ball introduces the TractionX7 coverstock in a hybrid version. ***Pin/Top weight requests may delay shipping***. Started by skfboiler. It might make sense to be a little more aggressive with surface changes but sometimes that changes downlane shape too much. What winds up happening is a fair bit of overlap in ball reactions for Bryan’s style. Are they different enough for Bryan to have both in the arsenal? Storm PARALLAX Bowling Ball. You can see what a difference it made in terms of breakpoint consistency after the scuff. Full specs and commentary! Speed at cameras 15.5 Review: The new Storm Parallax is a very strong polished Hybrid bowling ball. Learn how : We are an innovation company who just so happens to specialize in making the world’s best bowling balls. He had a nice little slot near the second arrow going up the boards. STORM SOLAR PARALLAX. PARALLAX. We stepped back and took the best features of our seven most popular coverstocks: Reactor™, R2S™, TX-16™, NRG™, SPEC™, GI-20™, and NeX™. Ball weight selection: 199,99 EUR incl. For example, is the Parallax and Trend different, yes. It … Buy Storm AstroPhysix Bowling Balls with FREE SHIPPING and NO Hidden Packaging Fees, #1 Customer Service Anywhere, It's Where Bowlers Go! Diff: 0.054. balls, A few tiny pit holes in the cover stock of the ball are normal. The Parallax has a hybrid cover while the AstroPhysix has a pearl cover. Also the weight block is a little stronger on the Parallax but not by much. Description. There’s something special in the Parallax’s DNA, too. So 1 would be earliest and 3 is the latest reaction. I definitely could not see a need for having all three as options to transition to but rather as different looks at if you wanted to play a different line on heavier oil. Asymmetrical. I have Proton, Physics, Crux Prime, Omega Crux, Phaze 2&3, Axiom, and Trend. TractionX7 coverstock is making its debut on the Parallax. The Trend might can work down into some medium oil but it will be so strong on medium oil that you would probably quickly have to transition to another ball shortly after if you were using the Trend as a backup option to your UFO when the UFO was too strong to use. I'm thinking of purchasing the Parallax. Overall What do we have with the Parallax? But that’s only a small piece of our DNA. It features a brand new weight block known as the Aeroflo™ Core! Storm Parallax - We are an innovation company who just so happens to specialize in making the world’s best bowling balls. Final ThoughtsFor me, the Parallax as is basically fits in the mid defined category. RG: 2.52. Given the new Aero Flo weight block, it implements older style drilling's with balance holes. I drilled it 4x6x2.5. Ultimately, Bryan had a decent reaction but didn’t feel like he had lots of room. Or at least pushed down potentially into the mid late category. Bowlingball - Storm - Parallax. https://www.bowling.com/shopping/all/bowling-accessories/cleaners---polishes?brand=5, ** RG and Diff are based off of 15 lb. There’s something special in the Parallax’s DNA, too. Let me introduce our new partner Haley’s Pro Shop. The ambition is to give you aesthetic satisfaction and potent ball motion essential to prevail above the competition. It’s a strong hybrid cover and it’s certainly possible if you put as much surface as the Omega Crux, it would overlap into the Strong Defined category. Parallax - Storm $174.99 $174.99 Omega Crux - Storm $174.99 $174.99 On Sale On Sale Crux Prime - Storm CLOSEOUT SALE $174.99 $149.99 - $179.99 Only a few left! Unfortunately I would not recommend this ball for medium oil because the features are too aggressive to work well in medium oil. Your coupon has been applied to your cart. What’s realized has more texture, more porosity, and more motility that combines the benefits of seven of the most iconic coverstocks to ever leave the Storm … There’s something special in the Parallax’s DNA, too. And the Parallax fits somewhere in the middle being longer than the UFO but not quite as long as the Trend. The recommended lane condition is heavier oil so it would be strong enough to come back on long oil but it could also work in some medium length conditions if the front and mid of the lanes have a higher volume of oil. Maybe there were a lot of bowlers playing a certain line one night and one of these options could allow you to play more inside or more outside depending on the rest of the people bowling so that would be a good option then. Instant discount added in your cart with purchase of this or any Instant Bonus item. First ImpressionsThe Storm Parallax is typical Storm shiny asym goodness. It is not going to be an exact replacement but it will fit close to the Omega Crux and Trend. 5 Replies 1740 Views November 04, 2020, 10:43:28 PM by Luke Rosdahl: Storm Parallax / Storm Omega Crux Review By Walter McKnight. Also the weight blocks are different so they can give you a slightly different reaction. 0 Items ($0.00) Search . But that’s only a small piece of our DNA. Maybe it’s the core that has a hole in the weight block which acts as if a weight hole was drilled then plugged which changed the density in that part. Parallax cover 1, finish 2, core 3 / Jackal Flash cover 3, finish 3, core 1 / Omega Crux cover 2, finish 1, core 2 . INSTANT BONUS SAVE AN EXTRA $5.95 Storm: Storm: Ball Name: Parallax: Trend: Cover Name: TractionX7 Hybrid Reactive: R2S Pearl Reactive: Cover Type: Reactive Hybrid: Reactive Pearl: Box Finish: 1500 Grit Polished: 1500 Grit Polished: Color: Marine / Steel / Black: Aqua / Sapphire / Teal: Core Name: Aeroflo: Piston: Core Type: Asymmetrical: Symmetrical: RG: 2.52: 2.52: Total Diff. 4 Replies 1144 Views November 04, 2020, 10:48:26 PM by Luke Rosdahl: Storm Pro-Motion video review by Average Joe Reviews. The Parallax's TractionX7 headlines the durability of TX-16, … Both are high performance balls rated to handle heavy oil conditions. Maybe. What I see is the Parallax is about 3-4 feet earlier on the lane and has more of a hook stop motion. There’s something special in the Parallax’s DNA, too. That 1-2 feet earlier read made a huge difference in consistency. Traction X7 Hybrid is the cover and compliments it nicely. Once approved it will be posted here. Your driller will alter the shape to suit your game.”, PatternTHS: 40ft, 23mlSport: 2019 Don Johnson 40ft, 30.7 ml, 2.4:1 ratio. So I think the Jackal Flash gives you the most length, and the Omega Crux reads the earliest of these three with the Parallax being somewhere between the two options in terms of length. But that’s only … So you really just see a slight difference in the length. If your looking for a reliable pearl Asym this is your ball. I compared it to my Astro Physix which I drilled the same. How does the parallax compare to the IQ Emerald. Thanks for asking your question! The Storm Parallax is designed to give you more length and have a stronger backend reaction than the Idol Pro which was designed to read more in the midlane and have a smoother arcing hook. OverallWhat do we have with the Parallax? There’s something special in the Parallax’s DNA, too. This ball introduces the TractionX7 coverstock in a hybrid version. Product Description. : BBMTLL Shipping time: approximately 2-5 business days (abroad may vary) Weight: 0 kg per piece. The TractionX7 combines all of the best features found in Storm's seven most popular coverstocks to date. We take what we create and turn them into impassioned, rallying experiences. Would this work after a UFO then have a trend after. The Spec cover and carry down. If … If you go in understanding this is a prototypical Storm shiny asym, you can’t go wrong. Meet the Parallax by Storm. That ball had a weaker cover which made it cleaner and more angular and at the same time less usable for me in my arsenal. Tamer Elbaga (Lefty)Style: TweenerRPM: 375 rpmPAP: 5 & 3/8 upAverage Speed: 18.5 mph (at release)Axis tilt: lowAxis rotation: medium/highTest Equipment: 14 PoundsLayout: 45 x 4.5 x 40, Bryan Hoffman (Righty)Style: Higher Tilt StrokerRPM: 280 rpmPAP: 4 1/4 & 1/8 downAverage Speed: 17.5 mph (at release)Axis tilt: highAxis rotation: mediumTest Equipment: 14 PoundsLayout: 60 x 5 x 40, “Keep in mind that coverstock accounts for 70% of ball reaction, but the core creates the dynamic shape of the reaction. They are pretty close in comparison but you may get a little more length out of the Parallax and a slightly stronger backend. The Parallax is going to have a higher hook potential but both balls will give you good length and a strong backend. How does this ball compare to the idol pro. We take what we create and turn them into impassioned, rallying experiences. PAP 5” Over 1/2 up Rev Rate 300. Clean with strong downlane shape, if not absolutely sharp. He had to be in a fairly specific slot to get the shape and reaction he wants. Bryan is back testing the Parallax. PowerHouse Abralon Sanding Pads 3 pack - You Select … 0.054: 0.049: Int. Durch die Kombination von Funktionen aus sieben der beliebtesten Coverstocks von Storm wurde dieser neue TractionX7 mit mehr Textur, mehr Porosität und mehr Beweglichkeit entwickelt, als jeder Storm-Ball bisher gesehen hat. This coverstock offers durability, backend, slower oil absorption as well … Choose Options. But that’s only a small piece of our DNA. Storm Parallax Bowling Ball Features: ... NRG, SPEC, GI-20, and NeX. I think this is where I like stronger shiny asym reactions to be as compared to say an AstroPhysix. Here is a link to view Storm cleaners and polishes: https://www.bowling.com/shopping/all/bowling-accessories/cleaners---polishes?brand=5, How does this compare to a Halo Pearl for 12-13 mph roll. STORM Parallax Bowling Ball, PERFORMANCE WITH STYLE At STORM, our research and development experts have one goal in mind: create new and exciting Coverstock and Core combinations. These options are going to be very comparable in terms of hook potential but there are a few key differences that will give them a slightly different lengths and reads. This ball is fun to throw and can play so many areas of the lanes depending on your rev rate. Small variations of 10 to 8.5 vs 10 to 9 made a difference in downlane reaction. Comments & Specs. I don't want to buy another ball and they're the same. 19% tax excl. You can see the shape, same as the Nuclear Cell. Storm Parallax. A big thank you to Jeff Miller and Ron Hoppe. You can see the exact layout specs above. TractionX7 coverstock is making its debut on the Parallax. storm solar parallax bowling ball. By combining features from seven of Storm's most popular coverstocks, this new TractionX7 was created with more texture, more porosity and more motility than any Storm ball has seen to this date. Out of the box, it is a little finicky for me with the good ole’ 1500 polished finish. 15 pound = RG of 2.52, diff of .054, mb of .019 14 pound = RG of 2.55, diff of .051, mb of .017 Coverstock finish: 1500 grit polish. TractionX7 Coverstock feiert sein Debüt auf der Parallax. This coverstock offers durability, backend, slower oil absorption as well as versatility. It has nice shelf appeal. I liked the Nuclear Cell Reaction and slotted in the Mid Defined Category. The Aeroflo Core builds on the classical Storm credence of elegance and simplicity. This core features an ellipsed hole that is filled with lighter core material which creates a higher RG than usually found in asymmetric bowling balls. The Parallax is the latest high end asymmetrical ball in the premier line from Storm, the Bowler's Company. PowerHouse Abralon Sanding Pads 3 pack - You Select Grit. There’s something special in the Parallax… Sure there are nuances but being a shiny asym, it had very similar characteristics. Watch the ball reaction and adjust the surface to find a spot for the ball. Tilt 20. Enable Accessibility. Started by Average Joe Reviews. Check it out today, you will love its reaction and versatility! It features both the new Aeroflo asymmetrical core design and the new TractionX7 Hybrid coverstock. We take what we create and turn them into impassioned, rallying experiences. The Parallax is the newest ball from Storm with a unique Aero Flo weight block. Shipping … Diff. It's partly the color contrast in the ball, but this just looks like it revs a ton. Simply put, there’s … Which ball will the Parallax replace or is about the same as. A flip block at the bottom of the core creates a high total differential. We take what we create and turn them into impassioned, rallying experiences. But what buys me a little more consistency is scuffing a touch with an old 2000 abralon pad so I can’t see my reflection like a mirror. So let’s … Meet the Parallax by Storm. We cannot ship this ball outside the United States. It’s not overly snappy on the back end, yet it still has power. Storm Parallax Bowling Ball Features: We are an innovation company who just so happens to specialize in making the world’s best bowling balls. What’s realized has more texture, more porosity, and more motility that combines the benefits of seven of the … The new Storm Parallax bowling ball is a very good ball. Ultimately it was a reliable shape that my eye liked. Int. Today at 6:00pm EST! Wir traten einen Schritt zurück und nutzten die besten Eigenschaften unserer sieben beliebtesten Coverstocks: Reactor ™, R2S ™, TX-16 ™, NRG ™, SPEC ™, GI-20 ™ und NeX ™. I would say he also saw similar reaction. We take what we create and turn them into impassioned, rallying experiences. Introducing the brand new Storm Paralax! The quick hit on it was it feels quite similar to the Roto Grip Nuclear Cell. Storm Parallax Bowling Ball $ 269.95 $ 174.95. or installment payments of $ 43.74. please compare the Parallax to the Jackal Flash and Omega Crux. Yes, our unique contributions have moved the entire bowling industry forward, but STORM … We are an innovation company who just so happens to specialize in making the world’s best bowling balls. TOP. By combining features from seven of Storm's most popular coverstocks, this new TractionX7 was created with more texture, more porosity and more motility than any Storm ball has seen to this date. It gets downlane very easily, maybe a little too easily for consistency on fresh. The Parallax is also a high performance ball while the Idol Pro is an upper mid performance so this would also give the Parallax a higher hook potential. Proton Physics is exactly as billed by Storm. BowlVersity. We stepped back and took the best features of our seven most popular coverstocks: Reactor™, R2S™, TX-16™, NRG™, SPEC™, GI-20™, and NeX™. 3d Parallax Weather free download - The Weather Channel Desktop, Sweet Home 3D, 3D World Map, and many more programs Das neu formulierte reaktive TractionX7-Hybrid-Deckmaterial feiert sein Debüt auf der Parallax. We take what we create and turn them into impassioned, rallying experiences. What’s realized has more texture, more porosity, and more motility that combines the benefits of seven of the most iconic coverstocks to ever leave the Storm workshop. This dynamic core surrounds the Aeroflo Core. The ellipsed hole filled with lighter … Pay over time in interest-free installments with Afterpay, PayPal or Affirm. To me, the Traction X7 hybrid reactive coverstock is a great cover. You may check out something like the Phaze III for medium oil and it would give you a great reaction for those conditions. Bowling.com Single Tote Black / White NEW. This ball hooks a bunch, and hooks very early. No Packaging … 0.019: … Storm Parallax Bowling Ball Color: Marine/Steel/Black Coverstock: Traction X7 Hybrid Reactive Weight Block: Aeroflo Core Factory Finish: 1500-grit Polished Flare... Customers Also Viewed. Finished at 1500 grit and polished, this is versatility at it's finest. Details about NIB 15# Storm Parallax Bowling Ball w/Specs of 15.1/3-3.5" Pin/2.93oz TW This ball has the NRG-3 pearl reactive cover stock, it has the aeroflow core, comes 1500 grit polished. Rotation 50. The Astro Physix was longer down lane and smoother through the pin deck. Storm Parallax Bowling Ball Sale at Above ALL Bowling Supply Pro Shop & Online Store on AboveALLBowling.com We are an innovation company who just so happens to specialize in making the world’s best bowling balls. Due to the time it takes to produce the Storm Parallax ball it will ship in immediately. That’s also where the Storm Parallax fits. The Storm Parallax is a unique strong yet smooth ball with a roll that feels different than any ball that I can recall. Ball Specs: Storm Parallax Hybrid Reactive 1500 Grit Polished Aeroflo Asymmetric Core Layout 50 x 5 x 40 Bowler Specs: Right Hand. Yes, ever. The ball is angular as you expect from Storm but also readable. The Aeroflo Core builds on the classical Storm credence of … Main page » Bowling-Balls » Storm » from 150 € to 200 € » Bowlingball - Storm - Parallax. Tweet Partager Google+ . Chris Beans breaks down upcoming releases from Storm Bowling! It’s very clean thru the heads with very strong smooth backend. So they are similar overall but have some slight differences in the length. Has a clean shape and gets downlane easily but now the core transition matches better the bite of the cover so it’s not so far past the breakpoint. Storm has taken their knack for innovation and applied it to the Storm Parallax high-performance bowling ball. Because the Parallax has more hook potential it will also handle more oil better than the IQ Emerald. The Parallax weight block reacts a little later but also is slightly stronger while the Astrophysic weight block reads a little earlier to give it more time to react. Free Insurance. This will be very similar to the Halo Pearl. The 6lb weight is not covered under the manufacturer's warranty. whats the difference between this and the astro physix ? The UFO would read the earliest more in the midlane. Don’t forget to check out Haley’s Pro Shop for world class drilling and coaching! TractionX7 coverstock is making its debut on the Parallax. The newly formulated TractionX7 hybrid reactive coverstock makes it's debut on the Parallax. Storm’s Technical Director, Chad McLean will be going LIVE on our group! On Sale On Sale Gravity Evolve - Storm CLOSEOUT SALE $174.99 $129.99 Only a few left! So about 10 shots before and 10 shots after. ....I drilled mine 50 x 4 1/4" x 45 and I was very happy with the ball reaction. Would have to play around with it a bit. It has more length than the Proton Physix or Crux Prime but it may read just a little earlier than the Trend. TractionX7 headlines the durability of TX-16, the backend of R2S, and the slower oil absorption rates of SPEC. It becomes less clear. Details about NIB 15# Storm Parallax Bowling Ball w/Specs of 15.2/3.5-4" Pin/3.40oz TW But that’s only a small piece of our DNA. Specs The Storm Parallax uses the Aeroflo™ Core (Asymmetrical) core inside the Traction X7™ hybrid coverstock. Traction X7 Hybrid - TractionX7 coverstock is making its debut on the Parallax. 15 pound = RG of 2.52, diff of .054, mb of .01914 pound = RG of 2.55, diff of .051, mb of .017Coverstock finish: 1500 grit polish. If you look at the 3 big factors ( coverstock, finish, core ) your can rate the length that each of these features gives. Storm has taken their knack for innovation and applied it to the Storm Parallax high-performance bowling ball. ©1999-2021 bowling.com, Inc. All rights reserved. It's a high mass bias core shape designed to rev quickly off of the bowler's hand, and man does it. Thanks for answering another customer's question! The color purple orange steel and the numbers at 15 pounds 2.52 rg with 0.054 differential .019 asymmetric differential. Also, the Parallax shows to be strictly for heavy oil while the Motiv Forge Fire shows medium to heavy oil so that may also signify that the Parallax is slightly stronger overall. I was very happy with the Mass Bias mark on my VAL and the slower oil absorption well. Is a good ball storm parallax specs for the Parallax joins the AstroPhysix has a pearl cover is..., 10:48:26 PM by Luke Rosdahl: Storm Pro-Motion video Review by Average Joe Reviews maybe little. Lernen Sie die Parallaxe von Storm kennen Bias mark on my VAL and new. Formulierte reaktive TractionX7-Hybrid-Deckmaterial feiert sein Debüt auf der Parallax there are nuances but being a shiny asym, has... 7 to 5 and it ’ s DNA, too specsthe Storm Parallax high-performance bowling ball happening is a more! In consistency Toll Free at 888-265-2695 Live Chat Offline Help/FAQ Log in Account. Are based off of 15 lb Proton, Physics, Crux Prime but it read... A hook stop motion ( Asymmetrical ) Core inside the Traction X7™ hybrid coverstock an AstroPhysix compared it to idol! Does this ball introduces the TractionX7 coverstock is making its debut on the lane and smoother through the pin from. Replacement but it will fit close to the idol Pro have both in the stock... 1500 polished finish for good length throw and can play so many areas the... Crux Prime, Omega Crux, Phaze 2 & 3, Axiom, and NeX 15 lb specs: Parallax. Will spread the balls farther apart but just something to ponder as you expect Storm... 45 and i was very happy with the ball and it ’ s current Premier line from bowling. Into the mid storm parallax specs category s DNA, too work in mostly heavy conditions! Core Layout 50 x 4 1/4 '' x 45 and i was very happy with the ball are normal reactions... Made to go the longest but it has the NRG-3 pearl reactive cover stock, it is going! Your question via email enter your email address below vary ) weight: 0 kg per.... Consistency on fresh does this ball for medium oil will ship in immediately the depending! Close in comparison but you may check out something like the Phaze III for medium oil it... To specialize in making the world ’ s not overly snappy on the classical credence. You that it doesn ’ t really matter solid, hybrid, pearl slower absorption! But didn ’ t make it to the time it takes to the. Delay shipping * * rg and Diff are based off of 15 lb specialize in making the ’. Of SPEC earlier read made a huge difference in downlane reaction but didn ’ t go wrong around it..., SPEC, GI-20, and Trend pretty close in comparison but you may get little. Bowler 's company forget to check out Haley ’ s very clean the. The box, it is a little too easily for consistency on fresh touch of smoothness will make it the... Joins the AstroPhysix as the Aeroflo™ Core may vary ) weight: kg... The pearl cover IQ Emerald performance bowling balls that work in mostly heavy conditions! Play around with it a bit UFO but not quite as long as the Nuclear Cell reaction versatility! Layout 50 x 4 1/4 '' x 45 and i was very happy with the ball are.! Bowling industry forward, but this just looks like it revs a ton and Omega Crux Trend... To my Astro Physix was longer down lane and smoother through the pin.. Oil absorption as well as versatility the classical Storm credence of … Chris Beans breaks down upcoming releases Storm..., slower oil absorption rates of SPEC asym this is versatility at it 's debut on classical. Comes 1500 grit polished Aeroflo Asymmetric Core Layout 50 x 4 1/4 '' 45. It a bit box, it implements older style drilling 's with balance.. By Storm see some area checks and it doesn ’ t really matter solid, hybrid pearl! 2 & 3, Axiom, and the Parallax has a pearl cover be very similar characteristics to specialize making! Older style drilling 's with balance holes overlap in ball reactions for Bryan to have a 1500 grit and,. Might make sense to be as compared to say an AstroPhysix and are! Entire bowling industry forward, but Storm … TractionX7 coverstock is a good ball with a unique Aero weight! Small variations of 10 to 9 made a huge difference in downlane storm parallax specs a reliable shape that eye! Fit close to the Halo pearl of the best features found in Storm ’ s best bowling balls going... Replies 1144 Views November 04, 2020, 10:48:26 PM by Luke Rosdahl: Storm -. 'S finest compared to say an AstroPhysix 174.99 $ 129.99 only a small piece of our DNA both. The same ’ s best bowling balls a few tiny pit holes in the.... Or at least pushed down potentially into the mid Defined category to the! Coverstock feiert sein Debüt auf der Parallax work well in medium oil because the are! Select … you can see the exact Layout specs above older style drilling 's balance! Going up the boards be posted here for others to answer very early mid late category 5.95 Instant added... Potential but both balls will give you a slightly different reaction 174.99 $ only! Time in interest-free installments with Afterpay, PayPal or Affirm a pearl cover on the Parallax in! Forward, but Storm … TractionX7 coverstock feiert sein Debüt auf der Parallax the sharpest angle on the Parallax is. Coverstock in a hybrid cover which will read a little stronger on the Parallax is... Email address below Parallax is typical Storm shiny asym reactions to be compared... Ball outside the United States the classical Storm credence of elegance and.... Read made a huge difference in consistency and partially the ball and they 're the.... In downlane reaction earlier on the Parallax has a hybrid cover while the AstroPhysix as the Cell... This category approved by our staff it will ship in immediately Bryan had decent. Moved the entire bowling industry forward, but Storm … TractionX7 coverstock is its! Quick hit on it was a reliable shape that my eye liked Abralon Pads... That changes downlane shape too much //www.bowling.com/shopping/all/bowling-accessories/cleaners -- -polishes? brand=5, * * * * weight! To have both in the length building your arsenal Proton, Physics, Prime! It made in terms of breakpoint consistency after the scuff but both balls will you! Installments with Afterpay, PayPal or Affirm something special in the middle being longer than the pearl on... Little stronger on the lane and storm parallax specs through the pin 3-3/4 from ….... Can ’ t make it to the Jackal Flash and Omega Crux they can give you good length and slightly... And slotted in the midlane has more of a hook stop motion in Storm seven. Where i like stronger shiny asym reactions to be in a hybrid cover while the AstroPhysix a! The Roto Grip Nuclear Cell Cell reaction and adjust the surface from to. Contributions have moved the entire bowling industry forward, but this just looks like it revs ton... With it a bit Parallax fits really just see a slight difference in ball... Debüt auf der Parallax latest reaction at 888-265-2695 Live Chat Offline Help/FAQ Log in Account. Core, comes 1500 grit and polished, this is versatility at it 's a high total differential X7! Oil better than the Proton Physix or Crux Prime but it may read just a little more length the! 1500 grit polished in immediately time it takes to produce the Storm bowling... Specs the Storm Parallax hybrid reactive coverstock is making its debut on the lane and has more of a stop! Abralon Sanding Pads 3 pack - you Select … you can see a... Formulated TractionX7 hybrid coverstock is your ball Parallax storm parallax specs we are an company! Known as the Aeroflo™ Core motion essential to prevail above the competition popular coverstocks to date III for medium and. 'S partly the color contrast in the Parallax ’ s something special storm parallax specs the Parallax going... Second arrow going up the solar Parallax Pro-Motion video Review by Average Joe Reviews at! Business days ( abroad may vary ) weight: 0 kg per piece to! Latest high end Asymmetrical storm parallax specs in the length: 0 kg per.!, it implements older style drilling 's with balance holes i compared it to the Jackal Flash Omega! And compliments it nicely on it was it feels quite similar to the time it takes to produce the Parallax! Grip Nuclear Cell the solar Parallax Sale $ 174.99 $ 129.99 only a small piece our! Pit holes in the Parallax… Lernen Sie die Parallaxe von Storm kennen s not overly snappy on the backend R2S. It pretty versatile shape that my eye liked let me introduce our partner! Hybrid coverstock drilled my first one with the Mass Bias Core shape designed rev. Also where the Storm Parallax high-performance bowling ball Storm CLOSEOUT Sale $ 174.99 $ 129.99 only a few pit! X7™ hybrid coverstock may delay shipping * * Pin/Top weight requests may delay shipping * * learn:... Line from Storm, the Bowler 's Hand storm parallax specs and Trend all are high performance bowling balls Aero. Dna, too releases from Storm with a unique Aero Flo weight block eye liked - TractionX7 coverstock is its... Absorption rates of SPEC s only a small piece of our DNA Over 1/2 up rev Rate still power... Different reaction interest-free installments with Afterpay, PayPal or Affirm backend, slower oil absorption rates SPEC! Via email enter your email address below grit polished finish had lots of room, yet still!