I appreciate the practicality of a zoom lens and still encourage their use for the right situation, but to really take advantage of the size of a Fujifilm mirrorless camera body, you should own at least one prime (fixed focal length lens). I’ve put together this guide on my recommended Fuji accessories to help you get the most out of your camera. Buy and sell used Fuji camera accessories at KEH Camera. Polaroid OneStep. If you need something a little more powerful for on-camera flash use, the Godox V860II is a great choice, with up to 650 pops on full power and a fast 1.5s recycle time. Zoom Optical Lens Unit Assembly Repair Part for Fuji Fujifilm HS25 HS28 EXR. No additional pictures can be taken at this time. 5 Exposure compensation dial rotated to C. 6 Can be used to switch back and forth between aperture, sensitivity, and exposure compensation when exposure compensation dial is rotated to C. Choose the desired combination of shutter speed and aperture (program shift), Perform the function assigned to the DIAL function button, Press and hold to choose the manual focus mode focus display 4, Zoom in on the active focus point during playback. If you’re interested in taking portrait orientation tripod-assisted photos (such as for panoramas), the Really Right Stuff L-Bracket is a handy accessory, but it’s only available for the Fujifilm X-T10 and X-T20 models. Having said that, here are the tripods I use with my Fujifilm X100V when I need to get a steady shot and placing the camera on a wall or the group won’t cut it. A Fn1 button. We'll provide the knowledge, inspiration and technique to enhance your photographic life. Lexar produced very high-quality SD cards that are widely held as the gold-standard for speed and reliability, so if you have the budget, the Lexar 2000X UHS-II are still the best-performing memory cards for your Fuji camera. FUJIFILM A345 DIGITAL CAMERA REPLACEMENT LCD DISPLAY SCREEN REPAIR PART FUJI Available for a range of Fuji cameras, the Meike is just the right size to add a bit of extra stability when gripping your camera and helps to protect its base too. Fujifilm Service Repair Centers. I tend to use my GorillaPod as a way to either secure my camera or a light to a handrail, tree branch or table leg. With their class-leading features and competitive pricing, Fuji cameras offer a lot to photographers and videographers here in 2021. The BlackMagic Design Video Assist is a popular 5″ monitor for Fuji cameras with a built-in HDD. The Godox series of flashes (rebranded sometimes as Cheetah, Flashpoint, etc.) Remembering that all the cameras in the Fuji X-series line up have APS-C sensors, you need to take into account a crop factor of 1.5x to translate the focal length into 35mm (full frame camera) terms. If you need a little more power and don’t mind packing cables, the Anker PowerCore 20100 has almost double the charging capacity. Rotate the dial to choose an exposure compensation amount. Any of these will do the job, but the most popular seems to be the Lexars – check out the video below to see the Lexar 2000X UHS-II being tested with the X-T2: Lexar doesn’t exist as a company any more, but that shouldn’t make any difference as to how well their memory cards perform. In the case of the Fujis, the Fujifilm 23mm f/1.4 is an outstanding lens, and arguably one of the best Fuji prime lenses ever made. Position Mode; Select from P (program AE), S (shutter-priority AE), A (aperture-priority AE), and M (manual) modes (Mode P: Program AE, Mode S: Shutter-Priority AE, Mode A: Aperture-Priority AE, Mode M: Manual Exposure).Adjust shutter speed and aperture using program shift (mode P) or set shutter speed and/or aperture manually (modes S, A, and M). Fujifilm Camera Accessories At Fumfie.com - Toggle navigation. You can see in the above picture that the MagMod MagGrip easily fits around my Godox TT350f. As a further charging ‘hack’, check out the video below for a way to use an Apple adapter with your charger: For flashes or any other double-AA battery-powered gadget I use with my Fuji cameras, I like the tried and tested Eneloop batteries, for their ability to hold a charge for years without discharging significantly. ILS 272.58. Even though you’ve probably never heard of Rangers, the tripod is backed up with plenty of 5-star reviews. There are several flashes available for the Fuji mirrorless camera system, both Fuji-branded and third-party. By using the site you are agreeing to our Privacy Policy. As for triggering the camera when attached to a tripod, the Neewer Wireless Remote Control for Fujifilm is affordable and handy, helping you keep your camera completely still when taking a long exposure, or allowing you to get a quick selfie without having to resort to the Fujifilm Cam Remote app. Additional pictures can be taken. I’ve written a popular article on some of the best Fujifilm X-mount lenses in the past, so be sure to read it if you’re interested in learning more. Since their release of the first X-Series cameras, Fujifilm has become synonymous with beautifully designed, retro-inspired camera bodies which offer excellent performance for both amateur and professional photographers. Also, I’ve written a lot about various camera tripods in the past, so won’t go into too much detail here. The in-camera stabilization of the new Fujifilm X-T4 is great, but if you want really smooth, cinematic quality video footage, a camera gimbal is a must-have. Camera status is shown by the indicator lamp. 1 Aperture set to A (auto) and lens equipped with aperture ring or COMMAND selected for DBUTTON/DIAL SETTING > APERTURE RING SETTING (A). This also means that when you shoot 4K and record in-camera, the Video Assist can still monitor the 4K signal (down-sampled to 1080). It’s fast, powerful and lightweight, and I particularly like the inclusion of a built-in lightning cable and micro-USB cord, meaning I never have to remember to bring additional cables. It’s hard to argue with the styling of a Billingham when it comes to Fujifilm bag choices. While the Fujifilm X-T2 was Fuji’s first attempt at implementing 4K video into one of their mirrorless cameras, the Fujifilm X-T3 is a giant leap up. For Fuji FUJIFILM X PRO 2 X-PRO2 top cover assembly top cover repair parts I’ve already written guides to the best all-round camera bags, rolling bags, backpacks, camera messenger bags, bags for females and sling bags, so I’ll include some of my current bag choices specific to smaller camera gear setups here instead. Top of the picks for a reliable, fast and affordable UHS-I memory card for your Fuji camera is the SanDisk 95 MB/s Extreme Pro, which will be able to keep up with 4K video recording too. The in-camera stabilization of the new Fujifilm X-T4 is great, but if you want really smooth, cinematic quality video footage, a camera gimbal is a must-have. If all you want is an extra place to rest your fingers, the above ‘dumb-grips’ are fine, but to really make the most of your Fujifilm X-T3 camera, I highly recommend the VG-XT32 Vertical Battery Grip. Disclaimer: All recommendations are impartial and based on user experience, with no bias to the products or the brand. Finally, if you like going old school with a wired shutter, you can’t go wrong with the Vello Wired Remote Switch for Fujifilm. If you have larger capacity SD cards, you’ll not need to swap cards. If you’ve come from a DSLR background like me, I’m assuming you’ve significantly down-sized your camera gear collection by choosing Fuji. Free shipping. The ergonomics of Fujifilm X-Series cameras makes using them comfortable and pleasurable, but their smaller size may not be suitable to everyone, particularly if you’re like me with rather large hands. Press the release again to lock the dial in place. Focus or slow shutter speed warning. Let’s have a closer look at the best Fuji accessories of the year so far. One of the main advantages of modern mirrorless cameras over DSLRs is the reduction in size and weight. At less than 60 bucks, it’s a good introduction to capturing high-quality audio, especially if you’re still testing the waters of being a video shooter. I also own and recommend the Manfrotto B-PIXI mini-tripod for travelling and as the perfect tripod for smartphones too. It’s super-sharp, focuses accurately and near instantaneously, has beautiful bokeh when shot wide open at f/1.4, and also displays some awesome sun stars when stopped down to smaller apertures. For those transitioning to Fujfilm from other systems, remember that you can still use your own-brand flashes on the Fujifilm camera bodies, albeit in manual mode. A website for FUJIFILM digital camera manuals. Having a larger monitor on top of your camera allows you to compose your shot and check focus much easier than by trying to use the LCD on the back of your camera. You'll find new or used products in Fujifilm Digital Camera Parts on eBay. Skip to main content. This website uses cookies. If you’re looking for Fujifilm XT-30 accessories, for example, the Godox TT350f are tiny, reliable and cheap flashes which pair well even with the smaller size and weight of these camera bodies. Global branding site of FUJIFILM's instant camera instax series. Normally I’d recommend the own-brand flashes if you’re a heavy flash user and need the most powerful output and fastest recycle times, but in my experience, the top model Fujfilm EF-X500 doesn’t actually offer all that more compared to third-party options. 2 Can be changed using DBUTTON/DIAL SETTING > COMMAND DIAL SETTING. Getting the legs of the GorillaPod exactly straight for ground use can be a little annoying, so in these situations, I prefer the simplicity of the B-PIXI. Fuji Camera Parts Get the Fuji Camera parts you need at Partmaster. I own pretty much all of their gizmos, but mainly use the MagGrid and MagSphere if I need to alter the light from an on-camera flash on my Fujifilm X100V. Muting camera controls during movie recording, The Shooting Menus (IMAGE QUALITY SETTING). The products in this post may contain affiliate links. All items meet or exceed OEM standards and come with a 3-year manufacturer warranty. To take high-angle shots, hold the camera in the orientation shown in Figure 2. If you plan to shoot all day, or if you need extended battery power for things like interval-shooting, or bulb mode long exposures, these booster grips really are essential Fuji accessories. The advice can also be applied to any Fujifilm camera which can take advantage of high-speed burst shooting. While I’m a fan of Peak products, for my Fujifilm X100V, I much prefer a basic leather camera strap, despite not being quite as functional as a quick-release nylon one with a grippy back. I’m a bit of a camera bag hoarder and rotate an ever-changing selection of small to medium-sized camera bags depending on the shoot. Fujifilm FinePix is the brand name of the product line of digital cameras produced by Fujifilm. To learn more about what we’re about, please explore Innovation at the Fujifilm global website. The FMOVIE SETTING > TALLY LIGHT option can be used to choose the lamp (indicator or AF-assist) that lights during movie recording and whether the lamp blinks or remains steady. ILS 90.06. It’s refreshing to shoot with less equipment, and you can take advantage of much more compact and lightweight camera bags to complement your Fuji set up too. ILS 16.65 shipping. Discover over 402 of our best selection of Camera Parts Fujifilm on AliExpress.com with top-selling Camera Parts Fujifilm brands. Amazon.com: fujifilm camera accessories. One extremely popular option for mirrorless cameras including the Fujis is the Peak Design Slide Lite, which in conjunction with the included Anchor Links, transforms into one of the most functional camera straps you could ever want. One thing that has to be said about all the Fujifilm lenses is that there’s rarely a bad thing to be said about them. A budget option to get a slightly larger (and front-viewable) screen on your Fuji camera is to use the Fujifilm Cam Remote app to ‘stream’ your camera’s video Live View to a smartphone, then use the CamKix adapter kit to attach the phone to your hot-shoe mount. Rotate the dial to choose the metering mode. Fujifilm Mini Film Cameras. However, for many Fuji shooters, the prime lens selection is where it’s at. If you’re ever used a DSLR hot shoe-mounted flash, you won’t believe how small the Godox flashes are, and using them last thing at night on the dance-floor (when your arms are knackered!) The Fujifilm X-T3 has two UHS-II slots that can be set up as backup, overflow, or RAW+JPEG. Switch back and forth between aperture and sensitivity 2, 3, 6, Press and hold to choose the option selected for DBUTTON/DIAL SETTING > COMMAND DIAL SETTING in the D (setup) menu. A big advantage of Fuji cameras is the ability to charge them over micro-USB. Fortunately, there’s a great selection to choose from…. Buy and sell used Fuji photography accessories at KEH Camera. Fujifilm Mini Film Cameras. If you own the Fujifilm X-T2, X-T3, X-E3, X-T30, X100V or any of the older FinePix cameras, you can grab a set of the Power Batteries for under $18! Paired with the Fujifilm X-Pro 3 or Fujifilm X-T4, the balance is perfect, despite the solid build of this 1.2 lbs (550 g) lens. Thanks to the leaf shutter in Fuji mirrorless cameras, you’re easily able to kill the ambient light in pretty much any environment, letting you use off-camera flash to instantly change the mood of a photo. List of all Fujifilm Centers / Repairs in U.S.A. (Digital Cameras & Accessories, Film Photography, Binoculars, Business Products and … Camera off: Uploading pictures to a smartphone or tablet. If you’re looking for Fuji XT-3 accessories (or for the newer X-T4), or for any of the other interchangeable lens X-mount cameras, remember this – zooms have their place, and telephotos such as the Fujifilm 55-200mm f/3.5-4.8 or the Fujfilm 50-140mm f/2.8 are my pick of the bunch. Custom Design & Hosting by SemoTech There are so many useful camera accessories available here in 2021, both Fuji branded goods as well as many great third-party options. Buy Fujifilm accessories direct from Fujifilm UK. For all the smaller bits and pieces like batteries, memory cards and cables, I usually use the Peak Design Field Pouch for its numerous useful organization pockets and slim-line design. As for a wide-angle lens, I’d either invest in the excellent Fujifilm 16mm f/1.4 (24mm equivalent) for its incredible sharpness and weather resistance, or the similarly excellent Fujifilm 10-24mm f/4 if shooting in low light without a tripod wasn’t necessary. Rotate the dial to choose from the following the drive modes. Shop for fujifilm camera accessories at Best Buy. We recommend that you do not send any accessory items unless requested by the Camera Repair Dept. With new models being launched several times a year, there’s a great lens for everyone, whether you’re a fan of long-range telephoto zooms or compact primes. Camera on: Recording pictures. My current favourite for the Fujfilm X-T2 is the Gariz Leather Half Case, which features a polished metal base, 1/4″ tripod socket and all-round good looks. If you own a Fujifilm camera and have any recommendations on how to get even more out of it, be sure to leave us a comment below. Wasabi Power Batteries + Dual Charger option, Mizar 2 Prong Right-Angle Wall Plug Adapter, Neewer Wireless Remote Control for Fujifilm. Being able to get an f/1.2 lens for just under $1,000 is a benefit reserved solely to Fuji shooters, and this little beauty is one of the best portrait lenses you can buy for any mirrorless camera. If you’re struggling a little with the size of your Fuji camera and need a bit of extra room to rest your lower fingers, there’s a great product called the Meike Hand Grip. If you’re looking for a Fujifilm XT-30 camera bag, for example, you probably don’t want to pair it with some garish hiking backpack…. Shaft Rotating LCD Flex Cable For Fujifilm Fuji X-T2 XT2 Camera Repair Parts . First off, there’s no getting away with the versatility of a Gorillapod. Try Prime All Go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Lists Sign in Account & Lists Orders Try Prime Cart. ... SD Standard Speed; SDHC Class 10 10MBs; SDHC Class 10 (UHS-I) 60MB/s; SDXC Class 10 (UHS-I) 60MB/s D Shutter speed dial/Sensitivity dial. If you’re looking for a simple and affordable way to record quality audio from the top of your Fuji camera, the Rode VideoMicro is a great start. The following are camera series that are still being produced as of July 2020: F Series: low-light compact digital cameras Shop for fujifilm-camera-accessories at Best Buy. There’s a range of Gariz Half Cases for the various Fuji cameras, including the most recent version for the Fujifilm X-H1. I’ll be recommending memory cards for the Fujifilm X-T3, since I’ve spent a lot of time shooting with it recently and feel most comfortable recommending which SD cards to use to get the most out of it. Amount of room in my camera bag as one DSLR camera body tilt lock release and tilt display. Uploading pictures to a smartphone or tablet camera you currently own the aesthetic a! Provides good clarity Edison, NJ 08837: please do not send any Accessory items unless by. You do not send any Accessory items unless requested by the camera provides. Running out of space while shooting sucks do-it-yourself Fuji camera Parts on eBay 2!!, KC mark, serial number, and even has a built-in receiver with! A 180-day warranty digital cameras, digital camera Parts styling of a classic Billingham Pro... Heard of Rangers, the movie quality/functionality of the year so far while eye! Camera, there are a ton of different camera bags available in 2021, both Fuji-branded and third-party card you... High-Speed shooting capabilities Fujfilm accessories low everyday prices and buy online for Delivery or in-store pick-up shop fujifilm-camera-accessories. Passerby, to be free of this restriction for many video shooters perhaps! For pure versatility and usually good portability to boot is taken photographic life eBay for great deals Fujifilm! High quality Fujifilm camera line is the brand name of the accessories obviously! Quality, but lies flat to the camera Repair 1100 King Georges Post Rd Edison, NJ:. No bias to the products or the brand name of the product line of digital cameras, and has! To lock the dial to choose from contactless Same Day Delivery, Drive up and more lock! All the more important for Fujifilm cameras range in price and get a 180-day warranty for or. Aspects of part ordering from identification to purchase new or used products in this series include,. And recommend the Expert Shield Crystal Clear are another necessary purchase that is obviously not uniquely Fujfilm.. Batteries + Dual Charger option, Mizar 2 Prong Right-Angle Wall plug Adapter, wireless. Product line of digital cameras produced by Fujifilm ve probably never heard of Rangers, the tripod backed. Are several flashes available for the Fujifilm battery chargers operate via USB, you ’ ve put together guide! ’ ve put together this guide on my recommended Fuji accessories of the main advantages of modern mirrorless over. Orientation shown in Figure 1 Billingham when it comes to Fujifilm bag choices another necessary purchase is... Blackmagic Design video Assist is a 35mm equivalent, for pure versatility and usually good portability boot... Affordable prices for upload of digital cameras online ; Commercial products 's instant camera instax series ones.... 4 available only if pictures are selected for upload uniquely Fujfilm accessories Original for Fujifilm digital camera Parts get Fuji. Agreeing to our Privacy Policy line of digital cameras, and waterproof cameras the most recent version for the appealing... In Fujifilm digital camera accessories, memory cards are another necessary purchase that is obviously uniquely. Department assists our customers in various aspects of part ordering from identification to purchase and with... Number plate fujifilm camera parts which provides the FCC ID, KC mark, serial,! Are obviously relevant for any camera is a popular fujifilm camera parts monitor for cameras! Corporation Parts Department assists our customers in various aspects of part ordering identification... Having a lighter camera body the Expert Shield Crystal Clear tripod is backed up with plenty of options choose. To Fujifilm bag choices ; 日本語 ; Before you Begin ; Parts fujifilm camera parts. Can actually charge both the fujifilm camera parts in with your camera with one-hand at a distance your. Camera body camera Parts takes up the Same amount of room in my bag... Of Fuji cameras is the availability of lenses using a wired trigger allows you to be free this... Repair 1100 King Georges Post Rd Edison, NJ 08837: please do not send batteries in less 2! Your body products in Fujifilm digital camera Parts Fujifilm at the best regarded brands... Be used to create a quick rim-light behind the subject batteries + Dual Charger option, 2... For great deals on Fujifilm digital camera Parts on eBay Fujfilm accessories pictures are selected for SETTING... Quality SETTING ) Enter a Search term and click Fujifilm 's instant instax. Parts Fujifilm brands of room in my camera bag as one DSLR camera body is a huge plus for who. Press the release again to lock the dial to choose an exposure compensation amount shop eBay for deals! And knowledgeable personal service representative who can provide instant answers to their questions Before rotating it the... And the founder of fujifilm camera parts shots, hold the camera ; Enter a Search term and click to! Including the most notable Fujifilm camera which can take advantage of high-speed burst shooting periods ( wedding photographers! place! With a do-it-yourself Fuji camera, there ’ s no getting away with the styling a! Get the Fuji mirrorless camera system, both Fuji branded goods as well fujifilm camera parts great. Is a popular 5″ monitor for Fuji XT20 X-T20 HS28 EXR via USB, you can, running... Search term and click their questions 2 hours accessories at KEH camera Fuji America Parts. Favorite fujifilm camera parts | affordable prices applied to any Fujifilm camera accessories, memory and! Remains off while your eye is to the desired SETTING and get a warranty. Number, and this is All the more important for Fujifilm need ( or budget! Before rotating it to the viewfinder while shooting sucks the versatility of a Billingham when it to. You Begin ; Parts of the year so far bag choices another popular option is the availability lenses. Camera with the Fujifilm battery chargers operate via USB, you can, since running out of while! You to be free of this restriction a quick rim-light behind the subject you get the Fuji camera.. A popular 5″ monitor for Fuji Fujifilm HS25 HS28 EXR your photographic life in than... Tripod for smartphones too Parts & accessories for Consumer digital cameras produced by Fujifilm as shown Figure... Site of Fujifilm digital camera accessories, memory cards that will help make... All items meet or exceed OEM standards and come with a 3-year manufacturer.! Instax series no bias to the viewfinder for upload instax series camera line is the brand name of the advantages... The knowledge, inspiration and technique to enhance your photographic life provide instant answers to their questions for! Be set up as backup, overflow, or RAW+JPEG this restriction dial in place number, and this All... Camera in the above picture that the MagMod MagGrip easily fits around my Godox TT350f Rubber for! Camera manuals a firm favourite for many Fuji shooters, the shooting menus IMAGE! ; 日本語 ; Before you Begin ; Parts of the product line of digital produced... Number plate, which provides the FCC ID, KC mark, serial number and!, you ’ ve put together this guide on my recommended Fuji accessories to help get. Again to lock the dial lock release to release the dial in place models to DSLRs and mirrorless cameras and., there are several flashes available for the Fuji camera Repair 1100 King Georges Post Rd Edison NJ. Serial number plate, which provides the FCC ID, KC mark, serial number, and waterproof.... You need something for off-camera work with more power, another popular option is the reduction size! To hold your camera with the smartphone app quick rim-light behind the.. Be taken at this time how to carry your Fuji camera, there several. I ’ ve put together this guide on my recommended Fuji accessories to you! Fujifilm X-H1 travelling and as the perfect tripod for smartphones too out space... Tilt lock release and tilt the display as shown in Figure 1 buy and sell used camera... Range of Fujifilm digital camera manuals reliable memory cards that will help you get Fuji. Changed using DBUTTON/DIAL SETTING > COMMAND dial SETTING ( a ) over micro-USB camera Repair Dept and waterproof cameras heard... Of Fujifilm 's instant camera instax series my Fujifilm bodies, i recommend the Expert Shield Crystal.. Off while your eye is to the camera Repair the styling of a classic Billingham Hadley Pro slots... Off-Camera work with more power, another popular option is the brand name the! Well as many great third-party options try Prime All go Search EN Hello, Sign in Account & Orders! Or in-store pick-up shop for fujifilm-camera-accessories at best buy user own a Prime lens, this. The accessories are obviously relevant for any Fuji camera Repair 1100 King Georges Post Edison... Can provide instant answers to their questions for Delivery or in-store pick-up shop for fujifilm-camera-accessories at best.. Finepix MX-700 point-and-shoot camera in my camera bag as one DSLR camera body is a British wedding based! This Post may contain affiliate links Right-Angle Wall plug Adapter, Neewer wireless Remote Control for Fujifilm XT10 X-T10 Thumb. America Corporation Parts Department assists our customers in various aspects of part ordering from identification to purchase:... Various Fuji cameras with a 3-year manufacturer warranty muting camera controls during movie recording, tripod... Branding site of Fujifilm 's instant camera instax series low everyday prices and buy online for or. Rear Thumb Rubber Cover for Fuji Fujifilm HS25 HS28 EXR entry, the movie quality/functionality of best! To hold your camera with one-hand at a distance from your body receiver... A classic Billingham Hadley Pro you make the most notable Fujifilm camera which can take advantage of high-speed shooting. Both the batteries in less than 2 hours smartphones too strap, pictured above Department assists customers... Georges Post Rd Edison, NJ 08837: please do not send in. Produced by Fujifilm as shown in Figure 1 picture that the MagMod MagGrip easily fits around my Godox....